Jump to content
    chris191070
  • Author
  • 2,887 Words
  • 774 Views
  • 7 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Men of Collosia - 1. Chapter 1

The tiny two man spacecraft was acting erratically, but the two crew members were not aware of any disturbances. Both lay in a state of suspended animation inside two very cramped pods. The ship had been launched from the mother planet slightly over one hundred years ago. Their mission was to explore beyond their solar system, even beyond their galaxy, in a never ending quest to find intelligent life somewhere else in the universe.

Delicate instruments recorded every moment of their voyage, constantly transmitting data back to home base. If life was detected on any sphere, robotic instruments would safely land the space craft, the crew would be awakened, and exploration would begin. If no life was found after two hundred years of attempted discovery, the ship would be directed to return to its mother planet, Saturnia, in the solar system of Proteus, in the galaxy of Neutra.

On Saturnia, scientists were celebrating joyously. Bottle after bottle of vita was being consumed in celebration. The space craft had entered a solar system which consisted of three planets orbiting equi-distantly around a yellow star. Instruments detected life on one of the planets. The other two were void of any life forms. The ship was adjusting itself for a landing on the planet where life existed. As the ship headed for the planet, dubbed Discovery One (D1) by the scientists on Saturnia, the jubilation turned to horror. The signals they were receiving were suddenly full of static. The instruments aboard the craft were not acting as planned. They determined that the ship was descending too quickly, and could very well burn up when it entered the atmosphere of D1.

They decided on a bold plan. They were quickly losing contact with the ship, and before all communication was severed, they sent signals to awaken the sleeping crew members. They reasoned that they were doomed if the ship was to crash, but if the crew was awakened, they might be able to safely land the ship manually.

The two pods were suddenly infused with anti-soma gas and in a flash the two crewmen awoke. The glass covers of the pods sprung open and Chris and Christa emerged. They immediately grasped the severity of their situation. Ignoring their nudity, they ran to the controls of the spacecraft and were able to slow their descent somewhat. They had no time to fire the retro rockets, so they maneuvered the ship into a position which would enable it to land on its belly. They were still descending too quickly, and below them they spotted an area of thick foliage. Chris managed to keep the craft above the foliage until he saw a clearing beyond. As soon as he cleared the foliage he brought the ship in for a landing. The space craft landed bumpily and skidded until it hit another area of thick foliage. The craft crumbled and the pilots lost consciousness.

 ******

Hundreds of young men and women had volunteered for this journey of discovery and exploration. After months of physical and psychological testing, Chris and Christa were selected. They were both twenty Saturnian years old and in prime physical condition. They were slated to undergo a year of intensive training for the mission. They shared the same quarters and were encouraged to engage in sexual intercourse. The scientists wanted them to be compatible. In the unlikely event of a forced landing on some distant planet they would have the potential to populate the planet.

Fortunately, for the mission and for themselves, the two astronauts fell in love. The scientists considered this a good omen. Lovers would surely look after each other in the face of imminent danger.

On the night before the mission was to be launched, Chris and Christa were served a hearty meal. They each drank a little too much vita, but it did not stop them from making wild and uninhibited love. After all, this night would be their last night on Saturnia, and possibly their last night of life.

Before entering the pods, the pair stripped naked. They hung their clothes carefully in a small clothes closet. Their bodies were sterilized, and they stepped into the pods. Invisible signals closed and sealed the tiny space which could very well become their coffins. When instruments at the space station were satisfied that the pods were fully sealed, they were filled with soma gas, and the two travelers fell asleep at once. They did not dream, and in their state of suspended animation, they were, for all intents and purposes, as good as dead.

Years later, as the space ship approached the planet with some form of life on it, Chris and Christa were brought to consciousness as quickly as it had been taken from them. They assessed the situation immediately, and maneuvered the ship into the best landing possible. Their few moments of consciousness were short lived. When the ship crashed into the thick foliage, it was demolished beyond repair, and they became unconscious once again.

The impact of the crash broke all the seals in the space ship designed to maintain the atmosphere of Saturnia for the crew. The atmosphere of the alien planet now filled their lungs. Fortunately their lives were sustained. The atmosphere of the alien planet could sustain Saturnian life forms.

******

Christa awoke and looked around her. She was alarmed to note that there was nobody in the large bedroom. Where was Chris? The room was sparsely furnished with a huge bed, a dresser and a lamp. The minimal furniture would have fit comfortably in one tenth the size of this room. She was covered by a thin sheet, but she knew that she was naked. She threw off the sheets and examined her body. There was not a scratch on her. How could that be? Before losing consciousness, she had felt the cuts and gashes which had abused her body.

Feeling very exposed she looked around for something to cover her nakedness, but all she had was the bed sheet. She was frightened and disoriented so she pulled the sheet back on her body, and determined to wait there until her benefactor arrived. She didn’t have to wait long. Monitors in the room indicated that she was awake, and moments later the door opened. Christa was relieved to see Chris enter with another man. The man was tall, young, well built and very handsome, but he was not made of the same composition as a Saturnian. He was completely bald. He had no eyebrows and his skin tone was so white, he was nearly an albino. Still, he was attractive even by Saturnian standards. Christa tried not to look, but it was impossible. Both Chris and the stranger were naked, and the stranger was exceptionally well endowed. Chris was considered large on Saturnia, but this strange man was at least two inches longer and much thicker.

Chris ran to Christa and she could see that he too did not have a scratch on his body. They embraced and kissed, if not passionately, gratefully. They were happy to see each other alive and well. The man who was with Chris was expressionless as he observed the intimacy between the two aliens. It did not escape his notice that Chris had begun to erect. At the sight of it, he did also, so he had to interrupt them. He had already explained everything to Chris, but now he wanted to explain to Christa what had transpired since the crash.

He sat down on the edge of the bed and began his narrative: “You have landed on the planet we call Collosia. Our planet is inhabited by approximately ten thousand men. We all live in one city on the side of the planet facing our star. We only rotate once in our orbit around the star, so we live on the side which always faces it. The dark side is uninhabitable.

“Many millennia ago, we learned how to clone ourselves from the seed of a male. There were women on the planet then, but we only used them to procreate. All the clones were male of course, so in one generation all the females died off. They were no longer a necessity, you see, because we men only used ourselves for recreational sex.”

“But how is it you speak our language?” Christa interrupted.

“I don’t,” the tall man answered. “We have implanted a translating device into your brains so that we can understand each other. Shall I continue?”

Christa nodded.

“When the women died off,” he related, “we were about ten thousand men. We wished to keep it that way so as not to deplete the life sustaining bounties of the planet. As each man reaches his maturity, he deposits a sample of his semen in a sperm bank, where it is frozen. When that man dies, one of his seeds is cloned. That way, the population is controlled and is always constant. After the clone is decanted, and deemed to be healthy, the rest of the donor’s sperm is destroyed.

“When you two arrived, you upset the balance. There were some of us, who called for your death, but we do not kill or murder, and it was decided to let you live rather than go against our nature. As head doctor for scientific research, I volunteered to be responsible for your acclimation to our planet and for your wellbeing. I have been appointed to be your protector and guardian. Chris has told me that on your planet, you are both twenty one years old. We live for more than one thousand Saturnian years. I am one hundred twenty years old by your reckoning, quite young by Collosian standards, barely in my prime,” he smiled.

“You say that you are our protector,” Christa interjected. “As the only woman on the planet, should I be afraid that I might be attacked and raped?”

“Not at all,” the kind man said, “it is not in our nature to desire women.”

Chris shuddered. “Do you mean that this is a homosexual society? It is not in my nature to have sex with men. Christa is my mate. Will I be allowed to stay with her?”

“Yes, of course. But she cannot have children. That would upset our balance even further. Should you impregnate her, the child would be aborted. Christa will eventually die, and it has already been decided that your seed cannot be preserved for cloning. When you die the balance will be restored.”

“So we are to live here with you?” Chris asked. “May we know your name?”

“Yes, I am so sorry. That was very rude of me. My name is Vasco, Dr. Vasco.” He held out his hand in Saturnian fashion, and both Christa and Chris shook it.

“I must know,” Christa asked. “We were badly hurt in the crash, but we don’t have a single bruise on our bodies. How is that possible?”

“Apparently our medicine is far beyond yours. I was able to heal all your cuts, abrasions and bruises in a fraction of an interval. Chris told me that it would have taken many periods on your planet.”

“We thank you for that,” Chris said and he smiled at Vasco. He could only wonder how long a period and an interval were.

“I’ll leave you now,” Vasco said. “I sense your need to copulate. On your planet it is a private matter. On Collosia we are not embarrassed to copulate wherever, whenever, and with whomever, as the mood strikes us. Rarely do two men wish to be exclusive. It is allowed, but frowned upon. Such behavior generally leads to jealousy and strife.

“When you are done and refreshed, we shall have dinner and discuss what talents you both possess so that you can become productive members of our society.”

As soon as Vasco left the two Saturnians, he went into his laboratory. He turned on sensitive equipment, and hidden cameras monitored the activity in the bedroom he had assigned to his two wards. He was amazed at what he saw. When two Collosian men had sex it was lustful and intense, but as he watched Chris and Christa, he could sense their passion and their love. He could also sense the intensity of their orgasms. He grew jealous. This was a new emotion for him, which he did not understand. He vowed to have sex with Christa at least once in secret. It was his chance to experience something new, and something that he might never experience again.

When Chris deposited his seed deep within Christa, Vasco could determine that her eggs were not at a point where she could become pregnant. He sighed with relief. No abortion would be necessary this time.

******

Chris was very good with his hands and he was assigned to work with a corps of carpenters and other construction workers. They built new structures, but mostly repaired older ones. There was little use for new construction in a static population. He enjoyed his work, mainly because there was no stress on the job. Everyone was laid back and a job took as long as it took, without enforced deadlines. This was a welcome relief from life on Saturnia.

His co-workers were curious about his blond hair and pink tinted skin, but they were friendly. Since nobody wore clothes on Collosia, often one of them would grab his cock and tease him. They wanted to know if it grew hard and stiff like theirs did. They all wanted to have sex with him to see if it was the same with him as with one of them. This made Chris very nervous. He was afraid that he might be raped. He needn’t have worried. The only sex these men knew was consensual. Although he would not permit any of his new friends to have their way with him, he witnessed them having sex among themselves several times a day. One day, he realized that he was getting aroused and he had to turn away.

Christa was given a job as a chef in a very fine restaurant. The men there were curious about her body and often asked if they could examine her breasts and view her vagina, but none were interested in having sex with her. It was not unusual for two of the cooks to have sex while dinner was being prepared. Apparently, if they were in the mood, they just went at it. This amused Christa, but she tried to ignore it. She had grown quite used to the nudity displayed on the planet.

Even though there were no nights on Collosia, the time was separated into seven periods which consisted of twenty intervals each. Eight of those intervals were for work and twelve were for sleep and recreation. The general population worked for five periods in a row and had every sixth and seventh periods off. Since Christa worked in a restaurant which was busiest during the sixth and seventh periods, her time for recreation was the first and second period. Dr. Vasco worked at home in his laboratory. He was alone in the house with Chris on the sixth and seventh periods and alone with Christa on the first and second.

As a man in this male society, Chris began to make friends more readily than Christa. On his periods off, he and Vasco often went out together to socialize with friends. Wherever he went, Chris saw men having sex. Try as they might, none of them could get Chris to have sex with them. Vasco never tried. Chris would not admit it even to himself but he was usually aroused at the sight of all that sucking and fucking. After a while he stopped trying to hide his erection. It seemed that everyone else walked around with a perpetual hard on. It was the norm in this society. As much as he resisted temptation, he began to wonder what it would be like. He compensated by having as much sex with Christa as their busy schedules permitted. He would have used contraception, but none existed on the planet. For whatever reason, Christa did not get pregnant, and no abortions were necessary.

The male curiosity about the only female body they had ever seen did not extend to friendship outside of the workplace. Christa was alone on the planet. On her periods off, she mainly spent her days reading Collosian books or being instructed by Vasco in the history and culture of the planet. She was growing fonder and fonder of Vasco. She even considered seducing him, erroneously thinking that once he had tasted a woman’s body, he would prefer her to the men he had sex with at every opportunity. She might have thought less of him if she knew that he was viewing every sexual encounter that she and Chris engaged in.

Vasco was totally surprised at his voyeuristic tendencies. Each period he vowed not to look again, but each period he broke his resolution. He began to want Christa more and more, not that he lusted after her, but because he wanted to take advantage of a once in a life time experience. He wanted to experience what his ancient male ancestors had experienced.

Copyright © 2023 chris191070, hankster; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 13
  • Love 2
  • Wow 5
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Nice start, Chris.  I'm interested in what directions this may go. Could the presence of these very different astronauts change the dynamics and stability of this planet?

Edited by raven1
  • Love 2
Link to comment

Hi, Chris, it is a pleasure to read something written by you.  I am thinking that Christa may be in for a rough ride, here!  Then, again, Chris might be in for a rough ride, as well!

Thanks for this work!

Dave

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
chris191070

Posted (edited)

On 12/21/2023 at 2:52 PM, raven1 said:

Nice start, Chris.  I'm interested in what directions this may go. Could the presence of these very different astronauts change the dynamics and stability of this planet?

Thanks for reading 😊 

Edited by chris191070
  • Like 1
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, DaveinLA said:

Hi, Chris, it is a pleasure to read something written by you.  I am thinking that Christa may be in for a rough ride, here!  Then, again, Chris might be in for a rough ride, as well!

Thanks for this work!

Dave

Read on to find out.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..