Jump to content
    Cia
    • Signature Author
  • 989 Words
  • 4,973 Views
  • 7 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Lost Inside - 26. Chapter 26

Yuri fumbled with the little metal keys. His mate vibrated with tension. “What? What is it?” he asked quietly.

“I didn’t think they’d come back so soon.” The disappearance of the last two Falcons left them alone. “Get in the truck, Yuri, and stay there.”

Yuri took a deep breath, ready to argue. He wrinkled up his nose. “What is… ?” He took another breath. “I know that….”

Four Tigers spread out on the sidewalk between them and the truck. “Time to go home,” one said.

His name was on the tip of Yuri’s tongue, but he just couldn’t come up with it. He knew the Tiger wasn’t talking about the bar, though.

“Fuck you!” Benny hissed. “My mate isn’t going anywhere with you.”

“Oh, we don’t want just him.”

The Tigers rushed them. Benny struggled, and Yuri swiped at the two males who went for him, but these were trained fighters. Clan Protectors. Their name came to Yuri just as one clubbed him on the head with some extendable weapon.

He groaned and fell to his knees.

“Stop it!” Benny roared. “You’ll kill him.” He fought his way clear to Yuri, crouching over him. Small silver prongs flew out of one of the Tiger’s weapon and buried in Yuri’s chest. Blue fire arced. He went rigid, the smell of scorched flesh permeating the air.

The bright park faded into darkness.

***

A warm hand stroked his hair back from his face. Yuri nuzzled into the caress. He’s had horrible dreams. He took a deep breath and let it out with a sigh.

He frowned.

He wasn’t in the bar. There was no smell of alcohol or fried food. Benny’s scent didn’t permeate the bed he was tucked into. Yuri slid an arm across the mattress.

“Benny?”

“Son?”

Yuri scooted up against the headboard. He blinked rapidly, trying to clear the fog from his mind and the gunk from his eyes. “Mother?”

His mother sat in a straight-back chair beside his bed, her hands folded in her lap. She didn’t reach out to him. “You’re awake.”

Yuri rolled his eyes. “Yes.”

“Your father will be pleased.” She stood, smoothing her skirt nervously. “Now I have both my sons back.” She didn’t sound happy. “I’m sorry,” she whispered, barely moving her lips.

She demurely stepped back, her eyes on the floor, when the door to Yuri’s room burst open. His dad walked in. He filled the room, his aura smothering. Yuri stared up at him and the floodgates in his mind split wide open. Flashes of pain and fear, decades old at the start up until the last moment he saw his father as the older Tiger attacked his mate, struck Yuri at once.

He roared and launched off the bed, his claws out and fangs bared. His vision narrowed to a red haze over that hated face he recognized from his nightmares. They grappled, evenly matched in body.

“Submit,” his father rumbled.

“You’re not my alpha, not anymore.” Yuri refused to bare this throat. He snarled and hooked his legs around his father’s thighs, twisting his body and taking him down to the ground. His instincts screamed for him to rip out the neck of his foe.

He would’ve, too, if two males hadn’t burst into the room and grabbed him by both arms. They slammed him into the wall. Yuri strained, but they were big, muscular guards—the kind his father really liked to have around.

“You think you and your little mate could supplant me? I control this clan, not him, and not you. My word is law.”

“Your word is shit. You’re a dishonorable bastard!”

Sagsam leaned back and plowed his fist into my jaw. “Shut up.”

Hot trickles began to run down the side of Yuri’s mouth and chin. He spit red, frothy blood in his face. “Make me.”

Yuri expected his father to lose his cool completely and punish him for his insolence. It wouldn’t have been the first time.

Instead, he smirked. “I will, believe me.” He drew a syringe out of his pocket. The tube was filled with a noxious-looking green fluid.

“What is that? What are you doing?” Yuri kicked at his father, unable to move his hands.

“Oh, you’ll see.” He uncapped the syringe and jabbed it into the meaty part of Yuri’s thigh. “This won’t take long.”

Heat spread through Yuri’s veins like, yet unlike, the venom injected in his brain. He couldn’t describe the sensation, if he tried.

But then it reached his balls and cock. They swelled, firming and rising up. Yuri rolled his eyes, but his mother had left the room. He had no idea why he cared, but he didn’t want her to see him like that… hard and needing, panting—not from the struggle to free himself—but from the desire to touch his cock.

He tried to find his rage, to fight the medicine, but it didn’t work. The guards wrestled him over to his bed and tied him down, rough rope binding his wrists to the headboard. His dad turned away.

“Where… are you… going?” Yuri panted. He jerked on the bindings, humping his hips into the air, trying to get the sensation he needed before he went completely insane. “What did you… do to me?”

“This is just the beginning. You think this is bad? You’re in for a set of blue balls from Hell.” His dad laughed as he left, the guards following him out.

Yuri cursed and writhed as much as he could. The tight sensation spread from his groin through his body. Sweat ran down his forehead and dripped into his eyes. He needed to touch, to be touched, with a mindless desire he’d never felt before.

He roared, and then roared again. Yuri voiced his displeasure, hissing at the guard who came in and gagged him. Then the man pulled out another syringe.

Oh fuck.

Copyright © 2014 Cia; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 20
  • Wow 1
  • Angry 11
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

  • Site Administrator
On 06/19/2014 09:05 AM, Daddydavek said:
Please have some pity on poor Yuri! If not him, then us readers. That was hard to read.
I'm sorry! The story was always going here. Yuri's father wasn't just a bad dad... and he has plans. Hopefully you'll be able to follow the story in the coming chapters. Do you think this needed a warning?
Link to comment
  • Site Administrator
On 06/19/2014 10:47 AM, SoullessCynner said:
This is a great chapter, Cia. :) I don't think a warning is needed. But then, that's just me. :/
Thanks, Cyn! I'm glad you like the story. :)
Link to comment

Oh, wow! I didn't expect the drugging or the blue lights, but I kind of had this thought Yuri's dad would be back. Now I'm scared for Benny, if Yuri's dad did that to Yuri, what's he gonna do to Benny? Eek! This chapter was great! Although, the suspense is killing me, can't wait for the next chapter! (I get excited, and then use a lot of exclamation points. :2thumbs: )

Link to comment
  • Site Administrator
On 06/19/2014 03:04 PM, blankpage29 said:
Oh, wow! I didn't expect the drugging or the blue lights, but I kind of had this thought Yuri's dad would be back. Now I'm scared for Benny, if Yuri's dad did that to Yuri, what's he gonna do to Benny? Eek! This chapter was great! Although, the suspense is killing me, can't wait for the next chapter! (I get excited, and then use a lot of exclamation points. :2thumbs: )
LOL! I like your exclamation points! I do! Oh, yeah, there's a lot going on that they don't understand, but I seeded some info into the story earlier that I hope will give readers aha! moments. More will definitely be out next week. Thanks for reviewing, Blankpage29!
Link to comment

:angry:  stupid Falcon guards. Why did they leave before Yuri and Benny were in the car ? Let's hope rescue is on its way. But at least Yuri's brother seems to be alive.

Edited by Timothy M.
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..