Jump to content
    Cia
    • Signature Author
  • 4,046 Words
  • 6,293 Views
  • 11 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Two of a Kind - 6. Chapter 6: Cementing the Bond

The Jaguar huffed, odd sounds of amusement as he looked at Bashta. "You are silly, Dear One. Your clan, all clans, are my people. I created you; I succor you in times of trouble and share with you in times of joy. I will sing for you, for both of you, in your bonding ceremony." He padded over to stand directly in front of Cavel and Bashta. "Stand."

They stood before him. "Bow." Each bent and the Jaguar touched his forehead to each of theirs briefly. His warm silky fur felt like a soft caress as he rubbed their faces gently. Each man felt him enter their mind, encompassing and enveloping them in a presence that felt indescribable as he tested their mate bond. A purr rumbled in his chest as he moved back a pace. "Oh yes, this will be a very good mating for our people."

"Thank you, Great One," Cavel said. Bashta merely bowed again.

"Take up the offered rings," he instructed them. They moved past him and each picked up one shining black ring from the flaming eye still shining on the altar, even as they blocked the eyes shining behind its surface. They turned to face the Jaguar who was now facing them from across the altar. "Hold the rings in your right hands, palm up."

His deep rumbling voice began chanting in the ancient language Bashta had used for their cleansing. It was unlike any mating chant Cavel had ever heard, beginning as one melody and growing richer and somehow pulling both of them into the song. They were tugged closer together, their free hands joining as they felt their inner cats rubbing against them, pressing against their skin from the inside.

With their eyes closed they didn't see the Jaguar unsheathe the claws on one paw and slice across both hands still held palm up. Blood welled from the deep cuts and washed over the rings cradled in their palms. Turning to face each other they joined their hands, their blood mingling as they clasped their rings between them. Two gasps came from each distended throat as their heads fell back and they dropped to their knees in pain and ecstasy. Their cats came rushing to the surface as a wave of magic enveloped their bodies.

Starting at the hairline their jaguar clan markings appeared as black rosettes to cover their temples, flowing down their necks and spreading across their bare backs. They gasped as muscles stretched and rippled, shifting and growing. Their claws erupted on hands still clenched tight together, puncturing skin. The blood dripped onto the floor between them onto the porous black stone before the altar. The flames in the temple flared, filling the room with a living orange brilliance as their minds met and melded in a fiery clash as dramatic as their first meeting.

When it faded both men were slumped against each other, still on their knees. The Jaguar sat before them, calmly waiting for their minds to quiet and separate. It was long minutes as they reveled in each other’s minds. Truly bonded mates at last; they explored the other's depth of feeling and found answering deep wells of love and devotion.

"A very good mating," the Jaguar said as they finally pulled apart, both physically and mentally. Their hands stayed linked around the rings as their minds stayed linked to that deep well hidden within each other but they were no longer deaf to the world around them. "The rings are an outward sign of your connection, to each other and to this place. You are now mated but not yet fully bonded. That will only happen when you share yourselves in the final aspect of the ceremony."

Cavel smiled as Bashta blushed furiously. Cavel knew that the first night as a truly bonded couple was the most treasured memory for all mates. He was ready to go home and bring salvation to his clan but they deserved this moment in time for themselves. He lamented that it would be a bit more hurried than a normal pair’s but he would make their first time an erotic and loving time for both of them to remember fondly as they grew older.

"I know what is asked of you is not easy Bashta, to forever leave the home of your people. So that you do not lose your roots here, where our kind began, you shall both return each year to the Temple. Bring your children, your clan. Leave offerings and keep the spirits strong in your clan and you will prosper."

Bashta bowed from his knees, his forehead touching the ground before the Jaguar. "It shall be done as you say, Great One. You will always be revered in our clan for saving their lives." He sat up and smiled brilliantly. “I will never be alone again, because of your generosity. In our home especially, your memory shall never be forgotten.”

The Jaguar rumbled in pleasure, touching each of their foreheads with his again, his power rolling through them and across their bond in benediction. When they opened their eyes, he was gone and their wounds were healed. Cavel pounced on Bashta, hugging him as tight as he could.

"None of this would have been possible without you." He leaned over to kiss him gently, "I love you."

"I love you more than you can know," Bashta replied. He looked down at his hands nervously and realized he still held the ring in his fist. Etched in orange across the black band were flames in a pattern that seemed to move and flicker. He held it out in a silent offer. Cavel held out his free hand as Bashta held up his. Together, both men slid the warm rings on the first finger of each other’s left hands.

Cavel brought both hands up to Bashta's face, peppering it with soft kisses across his forehead, eyes, and cheeks. He finally settled his lips over that succulent mouth, gently parting Bashta’s lips with his tongue and seeking out the warm inside of his mouth to roll and caress with his tongue. They were both breathing heavily when Cavel pulled back and buried his face against Bashta's neck. He greedily sucked on the skin, bringing blood and heat to the surface around the new round black marks.

“I like these. You look so sexy.”

Bashta moaned, raising his chin and baring his neck. "More, please... more!"

Cavel laid them down gently on the ground, lying to one side of Bashta. He lightly kissed the red mark he had already made and then began slowly licking and sucking again.

***

Bashta heard himself begging but he didn't care. The sensations were rolling through his sensitive skin. His sense of touch, hearing, and smell all were much more acute. He felt as if Cavel's tongue was bathing the actual nerve endings under his skin as the scent of their arousal mingled and combined into a heady aphrodisiac. He whimpered, making Cavel chuckle and then bury his hands in Bashta's hair to pull him into an even more vulnerable position, kissing the side of his neck. When Bashta remained limp and unresisting Cavel struck, a large sucking bite over his carotid. Sucking and laving the skin with his tongue Cavel began to purr in pleasure when he remained still in trust.

Bashta felt a wave of pressure as the vibration pulsed through his neck and the sensation forced his manhood erect in moments. Lightning streaked through him until he was unable to remain still any longer. His arms came up to Cavel's head and his hips began to move, begging with silent movements for more touching, more caresses.

Cavel opened his mouth, laving his mating mark with his tongue and then kissed it gently. He lifted his head, "You like this?"

Bashta groaned, "Spirits, yes! Don't stop."

Cavel grinned. "Oh I have no intentions of doing that," he said teasingly. He moved over to straddle Bashta's body, kissing his way from his mark, down his neck to his chest, attacking each nipple as his hands roamed down Bashta's sides and thighs to knead his slender hips. Moving down again, he circled Bashta’s belly button with his tongue, dipping it inside and chuckling when Bashta moaned and then cursed in agony at the instant pulse of his insistent arousal at the sensation.

Bashta was awash in the feeling of the warm wet tongue tickling and caressing his body. It felt like Cavel was touching him everywhere at once. He shuddered and arched his back, desperately trying to bring his weeping member to Cavel's attention. Even then he was hopelessly unprepared for the onslaught of sensation when Cavel's mouth engulfed him and began to bob up and down, sucking fiercely. He cried out, surprised and pleased.

"Oh spirits, Cavel," he moaned. He could feel the drawing sensations pulling deep inside him, tugging at their bond. Cavel was unconsciously pumping his hips, brushing against Bashta's thighs. They were both panting, awash in feelings of love and pleasure. Cavel pulled off with one final strong pull, drawing a groan from Bashta.

"Why did you stop?" Bashta asked anxiously, panting. His hands were stroking Cavel's head and kneading his shoulders as his claws flicked in and out.

"I need you," Cavel said honestly, his own body drawn almost to the point of pain. They laid there, Cavel on top of Bashta and stared in each other's eyes. He struggled for control. "I don't want to hurt you."

Bashta reached up to cup Cavel's cheek with one hand. "You would never do that. I know you now, remember? We're two halves of one whole. I trust you."

Cavel buried his face in Bashta’s neck. “Thank you.” He kissed him gently, "We need something to ease the way. Maybe there would be something we could use near the hot spring pools?"

Bashta blushed and looked at the altar. “I think we provided everything we would need tonight already.” Cavel smiled when he looked up and saw the gourd with the tucuma oil. He reached up and brought it down and set it on the floor next to them. Taking a deep breath he touched slowly, kissing Bashta’s face and neck, pulling up to kiss him deeply, lovingly.

Their breathing began to pick up as they began to feel their previous urgency take them over. Cavel reached out and dipped a finger in the gourd. Settling himself between Bashta’s thighs he kissed his lower stomach before reaching down. Bashta gasped when he felt the silky wetness against him as Cavel began to gently open him. His gasp turned into a groan at the slow deliberate penetration. The addition of two and three fingers made him writhe in need as his body easily accommodated his mate's explorations with only a small bit of pain that made the pleasure greater. Unable to hold it back, he mewled in need.

"Roll over," Cavel growled. He urged Bashta up on his hands and knees. One hand caressed the muscular back and shoulders in long soothing strokes as his other coated his straining erection. Running a stream of oil across Bashta's ass Cavel used both hands to stroke and caress him as he shifted and moved closer. He leaned over and ran his lips across Bashta's neck and shoulders, sucking and biting as he positioned himself.

Bashta moaned and arched as chills raced through him. Suddenly he felt teeth bite down where his neck and shoulder met in a deep bite and his body went limp and would have fallen if Cavel’s hands were not under his chest and stomach, holding him up. In that moment Cavel thrust his hips forward in one long smooth stroke that drove a scream from Bashta as the pain of the bite and penetration flowed over and under the flood of pleasure they shared as they joined and their minds bonded again.

Reveling with the pleasure in both their heads and bodies they moved instinctively together. Pulling his mouth from that sensitive spot on Bashta's neck Cavel began to lick at the bloody teeth marks, laving them as he moaned and panted. Their hips rolled together over and over, their eyes blind to the flames in the Temple rising into an inferno around them as they came closer and closer to completion.

Bashta found it first as Cavel brushed against his prostate again and again as he stroked in and out. He could feel the pressure building but he fought the bond that was overwhelming him. "Cavel... oh spirits. I... I don't know..." His voice broke and he shuddered.

"Shhh, let go," Cavel growled in his ear, "just feel. Let go for me, I'll catch you."

The small stinging nip to his ear from Cavel's sharp teeth sent him over that precipice. He cried out, calling Cavel’s name as he climaxed. The rhythmic tightening of his body milking Cavel's rock hard length set him off just seconds later and their cries blended as their minds merged and their souls combined. Locked into a moment of time that seemed endless they strained together, feeling each other's bodies and minds explode in pleasure. The flames above the Temple flared high, turning night into day until their bodies went limp after a final shudder of pleasure burst through them and they collapsed to the floor. Exhausted, Cavel rolled to one side of Bashta who turned to face him and snuggle into his chest.

He pulled Cavel’s hand up to his mouth and nibbled on the pads of his fingers before kissing his palm and then sighing in contentment. "One hour and then we will go purify ourselves in the pools, okay?" Bashta murmured, already falling asleep.

"Of course, my love. Anything you want." Cavel tightened his arms around him as he too fell asleep.

***

The journey out of the jungle didn't take nearly as long as it did to find the Temple. With Bashta leading the men they made a straight line for the edge of the jungle. Cavel smiled in amusement as Bashta felt another flare of embarrassment when Piscel teased him about his ears again. They were wide at the base then flowed into a neat triangle. He thought they were sexy as hell; not to mention sensitive. Just a finger stroke down the backside was enough to have him quivering in anticipation. Cavel began to get hard himself just thinking about it and he blushed when Bashta turned back to glare at him.

"Do you think you can control yourself?" he snapped. He was dressed in spare clothes from Piscel, the smallest of the jaguars with them. They hid quite a bit more than his breechclout had but the scent of Cavel's arousal was having an unfortunate affect on him. His ears twitched in irritation and Saulle laughed.

His attitude toward Bashta was completely different after they came out of the Temple, transformed and fully bonded. Bashta could feel it to, that connection to Cavel’s clan, their clan. It eased the tensions in the group and they fully included Bashta now where before there had been a distance, a separation of clan and not clan. Once Cavel told them of his plan to produce the antiserum there was quiet celebration and a renewed sense of urgency. They had hope now and that sped them on their way home.

Home. Cavel smiled at the thought. They had left the jungle that morning and traveled along a dirt road until they came to a small town. From there they hired a couple of cars and made their way into the larger towns. Once they got to the airport they were one flight away from Fresno. From there it was a forty-five minute flight on a small plane or a four hour drive home to Lone Pine. Close to mountains, the small town was home to their clan. They owned a large tract of land that protected a trail up to a rugged wildlife area never visited by humans that was perfect for their clan when they needed space or room to roam.

Bashta wasn't excited like the men. He had gotten quieter as they traveled into the human populated areas. His hands flexed and his claws kept coming out, puncturing the cloth covering his thighs as his agitation grew. When they got out of the car at the airport a plane was just taking off. His ears went flat to his skull and he cowered back from the loud roar of the engines as the plane sped skyward.

"Cavel, you better get over here," Saulle called. Cavel ran around the car, dropping to his knees next to the distraught man. He concentrated on sending soothing waves of calm certainty through their bond to calm the rising hysteria he sensed. Bashta looked up at him, his eyes wide and filled with fear. Gathering him into his arms, Cavel stood up. He looked around, spotting an isolated bench near a fountain on one side of the entrance. Walking slowly toward it the clan men gathered around them, blocking the views of the curious people gawking at the large group of Carthera.

Cavel sat them down, holding on to Bashta’s rigid body that refused to relax. He stroked Bashta's hair, running his hands through the heavy strands without saying a word. He focused on calming the turbulent emotions he felt inside their bond, sending calm and sharing his own peace until Bashta shuddered and his body went limp. His arms unclenched and he laid his head on Cavel's shoulder and snuggled into his body. Cavel continued to stroke his hair as Bashta sought comfort by nuzzling his neck.

"I don't know if I can do this," Bashta admitted, feeling shame at his weakness. "I could barely stand to be in that... that car, even with the windows down. It scared me, going that fast without moving my own body. Now you say I have to get in one of those," his eyes cut toward the airplanes visible against the small terminal, "and trust that it won't come crashing down out of the sky."

"I know it's a lot to ask but it's the only way. We can't afford to travel overland, it would take too long. This way we will be home in mere hours; well... Fresno, at least. You can do this, I know you can. You're strong, one of the strongest people I know. You are a black jaguar, an alpha of our clan. You may not know them in here yet," he tapped Bashta's head, "but in here you know them as well as I do." Cavel placed his hand on Bashta's heart. “You won't let them down.”

Cavel could see the struggle in Bashta, the newfound bond with his clan, his trust and love of Cavel versus his fear of the modern world around them and the idea of being encased in a metal object hurtling through the sky. Locking eyes, Cavel tried to send him reassurance and love as he sat patiently holding him. “I'll be with you every step of the way,” he assured him. They would go when his mate came to terms with his fears, not a moment before.

"You won't let go of me? Not for anything?" Bashta whispered.

"Never." Cavel leaned down and brushed their cheeks together in an affectionate caress. Bashta’s shaking was starting to ease when Saulle came hurrying up from the baggage area with a small package in his hand. He had checked their bags with the outside attendant while Cavel calmed Bashta. Their flight left in just three hours.

Saulle held out a small box. "I think this might help. The seer gave me these before we left. For the little one she said.” He looked down in embarrassment. “I forgot about them before now."

Cavel opened the box. Nestled inside were two small capsules filled with a dark fluid. He looked at them and then up at Saulle. His eyes narrowed suspiciously, he said, "What are those supposed to do?"

"Calm him down for the flight." Cavel started to shake his head and Saulle stopped him before he could speak. "I can feel him broadcasting through the clan bond. If he gets any worse he's going to start affecting the humans around us. A bunch of humans broadcasting fear in an enclosed space? We don't need that kind of trouble."

"I'll take whatever you think I should," Bashta said quietly. "He's right. The thought of just going in the building makes it worse. I don't know if I would be able to walk in there, even with your help."

He unclenched one fist from Cavel's shirt and held out his hand. Cavel carefully put one of the capsules in his palm. Taking a deep breath, Bashta daintily licked it up, swallowing the pill without water. He took a deep breath. It would be okay. He wrinkled his nose at the smell of gas and fumes in the air. "Can we wait a little while longer before we go in?"

Cavel nuzzled him again. "Yeah, we can. Not too long, but long enough for you to relax." Cavel looked up at Saulle. 'Thank you,' he mouthed silently. Saulle smiled at him in return before joining the other men still standing in a loose perimeter around the bench.

The little food Bashta had managed to eat the past two days of traveling was small enough that the effects of the pill started flooding his body very quickly. Cavel watched him in concern, feeling their bond go fuzzy but was reassured by the lazy grin on Bashta's face and the way he nuzzled his neck. "Ready now, babe?"

"Mmhmm," Bashta murmured. His smile was lazy, curling across his face. "I feel funny, like I ate overripe fruit."

Saulle laughed, "That lady wasn't messing around. Glad she's on our side." He moved up beside Cavel as he stood up, helping him support Bashta. "Security is through the main doors and to the left."

The humans in the airport eyed them warily, especially Bashta and Cavel with their black jaguar markings. Their kind was rare and the security screeners eyed them suspiciously, but there were no hold ups as they moved toward their gate and flight home. Cavel barely got Bashta into his seat and buckled in before the smaller man curled up against him and fell asleep. Halfway through the flight Cavel woke him and fed him the other pill. He had to suppress his own unease on the plane; his jaguar side did not being contained. He curled around his mate and purred gently when Bashta twisted his hands in his shirt and snuggled closer in his sleep. Hours passed as he sat watching over him.

The plane was on the ground and pulling up to the terminal before Cavel gently shook Bashta awake. He was still confused as Cavel helped him stumble off the plane. The clan men all gathered in a large group and made their way down to baggage claim, the walk helped burn off some of the fog of the herbs in Bashta's system. Cavel left Bashta with Saulle to make a quick call while they were waiting for their bags. He closed his cell phone and made his way over to where Saulle was standing with Bashta right behind him.

"I'm taking Bashta straight to the clinic here. I've phoned Dr. Waddel to meet us there to begin the process to make the antiserum. I'll take Piscel with us and send him back with the first batches on the clan's plane. I need you to take the rest of the men home and get all the clan together at the hall. Can you do that?"

Saulle nodded, his face both hopeful and worried, "Do you think we're in time?" His face turned toward their home, as if he could find a way to see their loved ones through the distance and know they were okay.

Cavel's expression tightened, "We won't know until you get there. I hope we are; I just don't know." He squeezed Saulle's shoulder. "Don’t worry; the doctors will work as fast as they can."

Thanks again to my beta, Renee! Though I slung this chapter out on the fly so any mistakes are mine alone. Don't forget to leave a review or a comment in my forum, I'd love to hear your thoughts!
Copyright © 2011 Cia; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 14
  • Love 7
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

So this new story is set in the world of the Carthera Clans. It's modern but has an ancient feel to it. Magic of the clans and a bit beyond should make this a bit different from my average story. Of course there will be hot guys and a stormy romance, we mustn't leave that out!! I hope you enjoying reading this first chapter! I promise to respond if you leave a review, forum comment, or criticism so don't forget the feedback. I welcome any and all types of constructive criticism too, so don't fee
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Woo Hoo, I get to be the first to comment on the so called 'HOT' chapter - :devil:

 

Okay, that was pretty good - well better than pretty good. Me personally, I prefer it when the author sketches the scene but let's me fill in all the tiny details.

 

Couple comments -

 

I was meh on the beginning with the Jaguar. He seemed too out of character in his flippant comments - "Oh yes, this will be a very good mating for our people." This didn't feel right. He would not be congratulating himself in front of his people like that. He might tell them he was pleased and their mating would serve his people well, but not like that. IMHO at least.

 

Okay, maybe a tad picky but - you glossed over the changed reaction from the clan - you just told us - things changed they were better. It would have been better to have shown us, to give us a peek of the journey back to the forest's edge. Honestly, this was BIG Bashta was leaving the only home he knew, his comfort zone for Cavel and it get's glossed over in a couple paragraphs along with the new attitude of the clan. I would have given us more of that and saved the phobia for the start of the next chapter -

 

So to sum up, HOT, GOOD, NOT ENOUGH. Usually I say there was too much so that's a good thing. :D

 

Oh yeah and I hate you for only publishing once a week - hell I got crap for twice I week, I need to transfer some of that to you.

 

Andy

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
  • Site Administrator
On 04/10/2011 04:03 AM, Andrew_Q_Gordon said:
Woo Hoo, I get to be the first to comment on the so called 'HOT' chapter - :devil:

 

Okay, that was pretty good - well better than pretty good. Me personally, I prefer it when the author sketches the scene but let's me fill in all the tiny details.

 

Couple comments -

 

I was meh on the beginning with the Jaguar. He seemed too out of character in his flippant comments - "Oh yes, this will be a very good mating for our people." This didn't feel right. He would not be congratulating himself in front of his people like that. He might tell them he was pleased and their mating would serve his people well, but not like that. IMHO at least.

 

Okay, maybe a tad picky but - you glossed over the changed reaction from the clan - you just told us - things changed they were better. It would have been better to have shown us, to give us a peek of the journey back to the forest's edge. Honestly, this was BIG Bashta was leaving the only home he knew, his comfort zone for Cavel and it get's glossed over in a couple paragraphs along with the new attitude of the clan. I would have given us more of that and saved the phobia for the start of the next chapter -

 

So to sum up, HOT, GOOD, NOT ENOUGH. Usually I say there was too much so that's a good thing. :D

 

Oh yeah and I hate you for only publishing once a week - hell I got crap for twice I week, I need to transfer some of that to you.

 

Andy

Hmm... I guess you have a good point about him coming home with them. I think that I glossed over that in part because I intend for that aspect to be highlighted later. There is still quite a lot to come with this story, more than I thought there would be. I will look at the parts with the Jaguar though and see about changing some of that. The naughty bit was a bit graphic for me. I've been a tad more overt a time or two but not often. I also agree less that more for the most part. I was trying to tread that thin line of having the sex actually written in but not a play by play. If I was less lazy you would get more than one chapter a week but I'm not, so :P You're just nicer to your readers than I am, sorry!! lol Thanks for the specific comments. I really like hearing what does and doesn't work for readers too!
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Burning hot! The biting and the animalistic sex, omy. Hot.

 

And awwww.... Bashta's cute ears. That just made me smile. I love him.

 

Now Bashta's first entering to the civilized world with human, cars, traffic, AIRPLANES (scary for anyone flying first time)... You really made it believable Cia.

 

:) :) :)

 

 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
  • Site Administrator
On 04/10/2011 04:55 PM, Marzipan said:
Burning hot! The biting and the animalistic sex, omy. Hot.

 

And awwww.... Bashta's cute ears. That just made me smile. I love him.

 

Now Bashta's first entering to the civilized world with human, cars, traffic, AIRPLANES (scary for anyone flying first time)... You really made it believable Cia.

 

:) :) :)

 

I forgot to reply to this review? Gasp! Sorry hun! I know the ears are totally nums for me too. I like my fantasy stories to at least have some grounding in reality so readers can really see it. Thanks so much for the review!
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Yes, that was certainly hot. I dont know why but I was really shocked when we started to see cars and planes... I just wasn't expecting it. Poor Basta I fully empathise with the whole plane thing. *shudder*.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • Site Administrator
On 05/04/2011 08:50 AM, Nephylim said:
Yes, that was certainly hot. I dont know why but I was really shocked when we started to see cars and planes... I just wasn't expecting it. Poor Basta I fully empathise with the whole plane thing. *shudder*.
LOL! Yes!! From sex in the hot, teamy jungle to panic at the airport. I gave hints that the primitive nature that Bashta lived in was not the 'state of things' elsewhere but I really wanted the first part of the story to have a very fantasy feel with them in a 'world apart' as it were. The Amazon jungle fit quite well for that, considering the vast unknown areas concealed in it's heart.
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Guest cogito_ergo_sum1666

Posted

that was so hot cia! lol. finally their bonded and im a bit happy that this story will not end with a sex scene cementing the bond lol (meaning lots of bed scenes to come *grins*) poor guy and his shock for the new world of technology. and the cure? wow didnt see that one coming. kewl *keeps reading*

Link to comment
  • Site Administrator
On 07/24/2011 05:51 AM, cogito_ergo_sum1666 said:
that was so hot cia! lol. finally their bonded and im a bit happy that this story will not end with a sex scene cementing the bond lol (meaning lots of bed scenes to come *grins*) poor guy and his shock for the new world of technology. and the cure? wow didnt see that one coming. kewl *keeps reading*
Ahh, there are some scenes but I don't tend to be too liberal with them, I prefer to write more story than sex. What I do have I try to make... appealing, lol. I'm glad you are liking the story so far, thanks again for leaving reviews, I really appreciate it!
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Most excellent! I want whatever he had in that pill! Would make my dreaded visits to the local Wal-Mart almost bearable I'm not agoraphobic or anything, I just don't like most people lol. Another excellent chapter. I would ask if the others noticed anything bizarre from outside the cave, but maybe that will be in another chapter. I'm sure there had to be doubt and speculation as to what was going on with that fire flaring up turning the night into day! I was almost hoping that #2 would come in without having cleansed etc and that the Spirit Panther would rip his head off. I have issues with that guy. Okay... Next Chapter!

  • Love 1
Link to comment
  • Site Administrator
On 02/22/2012 01:24 PM, MidnightMan said:
Most excellent! I want whatever he had in that pill! Would make my dreaded visits to the local Wal-Mart almost bearable I'm not agoraphobic or anything, I just don't like most people lol. Another excellent chapter. I would ask if the others noticed anything bizarre from outside the cave, but maybe that will be in another chapter. I'm sure there had to be doubt and speculation as to what was going on with that fire flaring up turning the night into day! I was almost hoping that #2 would come in without having cleansed etc and that the Spirit Panther would rip his head off. I have issues with that guy. Okay... Next Chapter!
I know, me too! I wasn't very exacting on the pill, I figured those details could be left out. I'm glad you like this part of the story, it was a switch to go from jungle to modern like that.
  • Like 1
Link to comment

The Temple meeting with the jaguar god was nicely written.  I liked the fact that the god didn't seem full of himself and his power.  The bonding was beautiful and the sex hot.  I do prefer smoldering scenes with occasional sex when, the sex fits the situation as it did here.  I also liked the requirement of return yearly visits.  Bashta will need it to maintain balance in his new clan, and maintain his connections to his jungle.  He also needs to fulfill his commitment to protect and maintain the Temple.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..