Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Dinner is Prompt-ly at Eight - 5. Dinner, A Show, and Dessert

Prompt #322 - Date Night

Prompt 322 – Dinner, A Show, and Dessert

Things haven’t been going well in your relationship. The spice has gone out of it, but you are still in love with your mate. In order to get the fires going you plan a special date night. What is it?

“I’m taking your crabby ass out,” Clive snarled. Benny had just gotten done whining about Clive’s late night shift casing BancOne in downtown St. Paul. K thought they’d pull the heist within the next two weeks. The pressure was getting to both of them.

“We’re in a rut and the only way to get out of it is a night on the town.”

“You’re taking me out on a date?” Benny asked raising his eyebrows. “We haven’t been out, out in ages.”

“That’s right. I’ll take care of all the details and in the meantime, you get yourself all gussied up for me.” Clive walked away a gruff, determined look on his plain face.

Benny smirked into his cupped hand. It was sexy when Clive got all in his face and domineering but he knew what a night out with his psychopathic lover usually was. They’d get into their leathers, go down to Bolt, tip back a few, and then back home for a little slap and tickle. Of course, with Clive it was literally smacking Benny’s ass until it was purple and then tormenting him with feathers for an hour.

Then, Clive would fall asleep in front of the television like he always did.

Benny sometimes would just watch him sleep, his jowly cheeks slack, drool running down his flabby chin. He knew at those times just how much he loved Clive. Benny wished Clive could love him back but he knew he couldn’t. It was an emotion the brutal man just couldn’t feel.

Benny thought about some of the nice things Clive would do though, to show his appreciation. Sometimes Clive would clean his gun after an execution without Benny even asking him to. When Benny came home with bruised, bleeding knuckles, Clive wrapped them carefully in clean gauze and put a bag of frozen peas on them to ease the pain. After “persuading” reluctant business owners to pay their fair share of protection money to the Enterprise, Clive would make him dinner, a job that Benny always did.

In the only way he could, Clive showed how much he appreciated his handsome, brown haired sub. Benny had accepted that long ago.

************

Benny slipped the leather harness on and buckled up the straps. He pulled on his softest satin posing strap and adjusted himself in the mirror. After sliding on a pair of boot cut jeans and putting on his red flannel shirt, he tugged on his black engineer boots. Benny looked at his closely cropped hair and nodded once. It was more than good enough for Bolt and the frozen pizza they served there.

“Are you ready to go yet?” Clive asked from the bedroom doorway. Benny looked over and his mate was decked out in leather pants, tall black shiny boots and a tight black stiff biker jacket. The silver buckles gleamed in the evening’s last light.

“Sure am?” Benny said with a grin. “Where are you taking me?”

“You’ll see soon enough,” Clive growled. Benny felt his knees grow weak with the sound of it.

**********

“You remembered,” Benny said breathlessly. “You took me here on our first date.”

Clive’s perpetual snarl brightened a little. “How can I forget that night?”

Benny couldn’t believe it. Their first date had been magical and so romantic. At last call, Clive grabbed his arm, dragged him outside the bar and snorted, “You’re coming with me.” It was like it happened just yesterday.

After a two hour edging session that drove Benny crazy, Clive dressed him and took him to this restaurant, White Castle, where they had the first of thousands of meals together.

“I can’t believe you’re bringing me here. This is my favorite,” Benny said kissing Clive on the cheek.

“This isn’t all,” Clive grunted. “I’m taking you to a show. Then, it’s time for dessert.”

“You didn’t. You got tickets? They’ve been sold out for weeks. It’s the hottest thing in town,” Benny almost squealed. “Clive. You’re so romantic.”

“I told you. We’re also having dessert. Don’t get me all worked up just yet,” Clive said and the ghost of a smile crossed his lips. It made Benny’s heart sing. He almost reached out to hold Clive’s hand but didn’t.

*********************

“It’s going too quickly,” Benny said laying his hand on Clive’s knee. Clive was driving them home after a fantastic show at the Target Center. They had second row seats watching the UFC match of Howell versus Martinez. It had been a bloodbath as the two men grappled, punched, twisted, and kicked each other into oblivion. Blood ran from their hands and temples.

It was almost too exciting to get through. Before the actual main event, two other matches had worked Benny into a froth. Watching sweaty, almost naked men fighting got his libido pumping. He grabbed Clive’s arm and dragged him into a utility closet where Clive fucked him quickly releasing some of their tension. Benny could still feel how damp the posing strap pocket was from his explosion.

“Are you having a good time?” Clive barked.

“The best,” Benny said. “How about you?”

“Saving the best for last though when you pushed me into the closet at the arena, I thought I saw stars for a minute,” Clive said. He put his hand on Benny’s. “That was hot.”

“You make me see stars all the time,” Benny said. He wiggled in his seat. “Now what’s dessert?”

“I ordered it off the Internet. Should be getting set up right now,” Clive answered cryptically.

“Come on. What is it?” Benny begged. “I know. You got me a new set of manacles.”

“Nope. Much better than that,” Clive almost grinned but caught himself.

Benny thought for a second rubbing his chin. “Did you get me that set of dildos I’ve been eying up?”

“Better,” Clive said. He could hardly contain the surprise.

When the two men pulled into the garage, Benny launched himself out of the car. “Where is it?”

“Follow me,” Clive groused, happily though. “It’s in the playroom.”

“I know that,” Benny laughed. He followed Clive through the leather padded door. At first he didn’t see anything and then a light came on against the far wall.

“You didn’t,” Benny said in awe. “It’s what I’ve always wanted.”

“I knew that. I picked it out special for you,” Clive said.

Benny looked at the ginger haired naked man tied to the St. Andrew’s cross. His skin was that perfect peaches and cream with little freckles. He was shaved smooth and that skin was flawless. The man looked up and smiled, the devil danced in his green, sparkling eyes. Not for long though.

“Really? For me?” Benny asked and Clive nodded. Benny grabbed the black gloves and pulled them on. “I think alligator clips would look nice on him.”

“Whatever you want Benny. Let’s have some dessert.”

Now that's out of my system. Next prompt will be something completely different; I swear.
Copyright © 2017 Cole Matthews; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 10
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

  • Site Administrator

I love it! What a perfect date for them ;) I loved the 'dessert', too. I've always had a thing for gingers. :P

Link to comment
On 07/04/2014 12:23 PM, Valkyrie said:
I love it! What a perfect date for them ;) I loved the 'dessert', too. I've always had a thing for gingers. :P
Their tastes are somewhat interesting. Thanks Valkyrie!
Link to comment

 

Sometimes Clive would clean his gun after an execution without Benny even asking him to.

In a long term relationship, it's the little things that come to mean so much... :gikkle:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
On 07/04/2014 07:13 PM, Irritable1 said:

 

Sometimes Clive would clean his gun after an execution without Benny even asking him to.

In a long term relationship, it's the little things that come to mean so much... :gikkle:

Isn't that the truth! Thanks Irritable1!
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..