Jump to content
    Comicality
  • Author
  • 3,515 Words
  • 2,460 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Kiss Of An Angel - 27. Chapter 27


"Kiss Of An Angel 27"

 


There's something about having any random interaction with Randy Stephens at all that leaves me all tingly inside for almost a full day after. Hehehe!

Leaving his house, I just found myself grinning from ear to ear, and I was thinking that I should tone down my inner joy a bit so Tyler doesn't think that I had...you know...like a crush on him or something. Even though...I kind of DO have a crush on him still, but it's harmless though, right? I don't know how that works. I doubt that there's ever going to be a day when Randy's smile isn't going to cause me to flip out in one way or another...because I just...sighhhh...I can't help but to love him just a little bit. But just a LITTLE bit!!! I promise!

Maybe it'll fade and just...go away and stop bothering me someday. Who knows?

But he'll never be my Tyler Jordan! Nope! Not ever! Hehehe! I love him so much that my heart doesn't really have much room for anybody else. He's my one and only, and I plan to keep it that way. Gosh...I hope he's home now.

I hurried across the street and rang the doorbell, practically bouncing on the balls of my feet and praying that he'd come running to the door like he always did whenever I came over. But...after about thirty seconds of waiting...I figured that he wasn't home yet. Dangit.

I was a little disappointed, but just sat down on his front step for a moment and tried to get my thoughts together. I was still holding the white box with his necklace in it, but I kind of wanted to hide it until I was ready to give it to him. As like...a 'surprise', you know? Did I write anything intelligent on my piece of paper as far as telling him how I felt about him? I pulled it out of my pocket, but it was mostly just full of scribbles. I wish that I had some sort of romantic poetry app on my phone or something that would somehow give me something really cool to say to him and get him all warm and mushy inside without me having to come up with something myself. But...I don't know...maybe I should just wing it. I mean, it's Tyler Jordan we're talking about here. How can I look into the beautiful eyes of my super sexy, extremely beautiful, blond angel...and not have something sweet to say to him? It should be the easiest thing in the world, right?

I don't know. I just want to impress him. That's all. Just...make him see me the way I see him.

And that's pretty hard...considering how I see him. Which is...pretty fondly, I s'pose.

I know that Randy just told me to kind of trust myself, so I'm going to try my hardest to not let it bug me too much. But it doesn't mean that I won't be a nervous wreck while I struggle through it though.

I took my pen out of my pocket and was holding it in my hand, but I couldn't really think of anything cool to say or write down on that piece of paper. All I saw was scratched out phrases and goofy little cliche comments that he'd probably laugh at if he heard me say them out loud. Why did this feel so complicated all of a sudden? I'm SO weird!

That's when I saw Tyler's mom's car drive up to the house, and I immediately began to panic, folding up that crazy stupid piece of paper and shoving it back in my pocket with the pen so Tyler wouldn't see it. Hurry, hurry, hurry! Don't be a dork!

I stood up and fixed my hair, smiling as Tyler's mom pulled up in the driveway and he stepped out of the car. Oh wow...I swear, he gets more and more cute every time I see him. My heart started thumping, and I had to try really hard not to fidget to the point of falling over.

Tyler's mom waved at me when she saw me standing there, and I waved back, hoping that my intense love for her son wouldn't totally blind her from a distance. I'm surprised that she wasn't a bit more suspicious about us spending so much time together during our Spring Break. Tyler stepped out of the car with a huge grin on his face, and was quick to wave her off so she could drive back to work and leave us alone for some more private time together. Hehehe, time that I was definitely looking forward to. Hehehe!

"Hey, baby." Tyler said. I nearly melted down into my own shoes when he called me 'baby'. He's so cute when he's being sweet and affectionate like that. "Sorry. That took a bit longer than I expected. You weren't waiting long, were you?"

"Unh unh..." I sighed, dreamily staring into those beautiful eyes as he used his house key to open the door.

"Cool. Come on in." He said, and we both stepped inside, with me holding on to my little white box with his chain inside, my brain trying to hurry up and find a clever way to present it to him without looking silly. Oh please don't let me look silly.

I was so confident and excited about all of this before this very moment. Ugh! Now I'm all anxious and stuff again.

"Do you want a snack, or something to drink?" Tyler asked me.

"I bought you something!!!" I blurted it out without thinking and shocked myself to the point where I just slammed my eyes shut and tried to make myself as invisible as I could with him standing right there. Oh no! I messed it all up! That wasn't romantic or cute at all. Arrrghhh! Why does he even LIKE me? I'm so messed up!

Tyler wrinkled up his forehead for a moment, and he giggled, "Okaaay...hehehe! What is it?"

"It's just...like...it's something small. I wanted you to have it." I whined, wishing that I had been a little better at this sort of thing. But Tyler didn't seem to mind, so I showed him the little white box, and he took a hold of it, giving me a tender kiss on the lips right after. "What was that for?"

"It's for my present." He said.

"But...you don't even know what it is, yet." I replied.

"Does it matter?" He grinned, and lightly rubbed his nose against mine. "Thanks, Ariel." He opened the box to see the tiny golden bear inside attached to a golden chain and his eyes widened along with his smile. "Oh wow! That's so cute! It's just like the bear from the fair."

"Omigosh! Yeah! You got it! That's exactly what I was thinking too!" I said, letting out a long sigh of relief, super antsy over the fact that Tyler actually liked it. "So...it's cool that I got you something?"

"It's awesome!" He said. "Babe...you didn't have to get me anything. Honestly."

"I know, but...I really wanted to let you know that...you know..." I blushed. "...That I love you. And that I'm always thinking about you, even when you think I might have forgot. Hehehe!"

Tyler took the chain and the golden pendant out of the box to get a better look at it. "I love it, Ariel. Thank you."

Getting excited, I stepped forward to grab a hold of the necklace. "Here, let me put it on you. Can I put it on?"

"Hehehe, sure." He smiled.

"M'kay! Turn around!" I said, fidgeting slightly as my hands began to shake. I was gonna put it around his neck, but Tyler is a little bit taller than I am, so I had to kick off my shoes so I could stand on his living room couch in my sock feet and try to put it on that way. Tyler's giggles were so flirtatious and cute, but he just let me stand up there and try to fasten the little clasp around the back of his neck, and that just made me feel sooooo cool! I was trembling so bad, but I finally got the little clasp thingy to click and hold the chain together. It might as well have been a wedding ring as far as I was concerned. He's wearing my present! Gah!!! So rad!!!

Tyler looked down and held the tiny gold bear in his hand. He seemed so proud of it. "Nice."

"I wish it was a little bit bigger. I thought it would look..." I was in the middle of talking, and Tyler suddenly leaned in and pulled my head down to kiss me gently on the lips. "...Hehehe...whoah..."

"It's beautiful." He said, and my heart swelled up so big that I thought I was going to fall right off of his bed. He wrapped his arms around my legs and made me collapse back on his couch and get better access to my lips. "I love you. You know that, right?"

"Hehehe, I guess so. M'kay..." I shrugged, but he just nuzzled his face into the side of my neck, giving me this ticklish sensation that made me laugh out loud. "Noooo!!! Quit it! Hahaha!"

"I'm never gonna take this off. Promise." He said, and lightly brushed a few strands of his bright blond hair out of his eyes to let me know that he really meant it. A gesture that not only warmed my heart, but nearly cooked it from the inside out. I don't know how I ever got so lucky, or what I could have possibly done to deserve a boyfriend who was like a billion miracles all rolled up into one big pretty blond package...but I wasn't about to question it. Sometimes, you've just got to enjoy and appreciate what you have while you have it. You know?

"Love you too..." I said, softly. And he smiled in response. I'm glad that he liked it. I guess I didn't need some dumb old piece of paper to tell him how I feel after all. "Hehehe...ummm..."

He paused. Waiting for me to say something. But I honestly didn't know what to say. "What?" He asked.

"Nothing. Just....yeah, nothing." I giggled. I always felt like such a pervert when I had to ask Tyler to do something naughty with me, but...just looking at him, and his smile, and his body, and his...'everything'...all I could think about was doing more stuff before our Spring Break was over and done with once and for all. "I don't want to go back to school." I said.

He grinned, "nobody wants to go back to school. Hehehe, but our little vacation couldn't last forever. Right?"

"Yeah, but, I'd rather just..." Go on, Ariel. Say it. You now you want to. "...I'd rather just spend every day over here...with you." I was blushing, but I think I was getting better at telling him nice stuff.

"Me too." He said. So....YAY! Oh God, I'm so in love! I can't stand it!

I know that Randy said not to worry, and that the love will simply express itself on its own...but I was feeling kind of frisky. I mean, just LOOK at him! God, Tyler is so hot! I want him. Like...right now! "So...ummm...I remember where your bedroom is. We can go up there and, like...hang out. If you want. For a while." Gee, that wasn't subtle at all, was it?

With his face turning the cutest shade of pink, Tyler said, "Ok. If you want to." Which made me smile, but he stopped me and said, "You know...you don't have to, like..." Then he stopped himself, and changed his train of thought. "...I mean, I don't have any 'expectations' when you want to come over. I just...I love being around you, Ariel. I really do. Just being able to see you smile is enough to satisfy me for the whole day. Everything about you and who you are just...soothes my spirit, you know?"

I didn't gasp out loud. I swear, I didn't. I never had anybody tell me that before. My heart was fluttering so badly that I thought it was going to exhaust itself and stop beating entirely. Either that, or it was going to jackhammer away at my ribs to the point where it was going to rattle me to pieces. "Cool." I said. I mean, I didn't know how else to answer that. I was a bit out of my league, here.

"And now I've got this beautiful little reminder to keep with me whenever I want to feel close to you again." He told me, his delicate fingers holding on to the golden teddy bear charm around his neck. "It's so awesome, babe. Thank you."

"I'm glad you like it. Hehehe, I don't think they'd ever let me take it back, anyways." I said, a touch of insecurity seeping into my current feelings of total bliss.

"Why would you? It's beautiful. They wouldn't have to take it back."

"That's good. Because I'm pretty sure that I'm not allowed to shop in that part of the mall anymore." I said. Sometimes I need to just keep my mouth shut.

"Huh?" He asked.

"Nothing. Just...stupid, high, shelves..." Tyler looked at me weird for a second, but I just shrugged the whole thing off. "So...we can go to your room if you want. I mean, I don't mind. That would be cool." I don't want to be a sex addict...honest. But Tyler Jordan isn't the kind of boy that a gay teenager puts restraints on when it comes to jumping his bones every chance he gets! I want him to get naked already! I'm not saying that our relationship is all about sex...but if sex comes along with it as an amazing bonus for us both, I mean...can we 'do it' some more??? Please? I need it! I'm surprised I was able to last this long without pulling him on top of me already.

"What's in my room?" He smirked. "We can just hang out in the kitchen for a while, if you want."

"Nah, that's ok. We can go to your room instead."

"Are you sure? Because we can go out into the back yard or something for a while. I think I've got an old frisbee in the garage or something." Tyler could see the weird and begging look in my eyes and he started to laugh at me. "Hahaha! Omigod, the look on your face! It's priceless!" I lightly swatted him on the arm for making fun of me, but he pulled me close and kissed me lovingly on the lips. "Don't worry. I want you too." He said, and I just hugged him tight, pressing my ear to his chest so I could hear his heart beating hard...just for me. It's the most amazing thing in the world to be able to hold him like this. I miss him when he's far away.

We went into his room and closed the door, finally giving in to our daily cravings getting all of the sexual satisfaction that our tingling young bodies could handle. Skin sliding against skin, arms and legs tangled in an intimate embrace, lips connected, tongues intertwined, liquids leaking...smearing...and then shooting out in thick streams from over stimulation and a desperate need for release. My whimpers and boyish cries echoed off of his bedroom walls without restraint. I can't seem to hold them back. Every little thing that Tyler does to me just feels so good that I have to vocally express how much I love it. My body wiggles and my breath gets caught up in this sensual gasp that turns into a high pitched moan that's about as much of an involuntary release as the inevitable orgasm that was sure to follow. Wow...my sweetheart leaves me so breathless sometimes.

Tyler and I were laying on his bed, his chest still heaving a bit as he attempted to catch his breath again. His smooth skin was looking all glossy with this thin sheen of perspiration, his soft lips slightly parted, his blond hair damp...and there was my little golden bear necklace around his neck...awwww! It made me roll into him and lay my head on his shoulder, my leg rising up to lay across him.

He kissed me on the forehead, and lightly brushed my hair out of my eyes. "You are too cute for words, you know that?" He grinned.

"Unh unh...you are!" I giggled. And I kissed him again.

I put my hand on the necklace and Tyler cupped his hand over mine. "This is too much. I should get you one too."

"You don't have to. It's ok. I just...I wanted it to be special." I said. "So you can always think about me. Just like how I always think about you." Feeling my emotions pushing me to say something more, I told him, "Ever since you came into my life, everything has been so....ugh...ummmm, like, so crazy. I never ever ever thought I'd have a chance to get somebody like Tyler Jordan to even talk to me, much less, like...lay here in a bed naked like this. Hehehe! I don't think I could possibly be more blessed than I am at this very moment." We allowed our lips to touch once again, and every kiss is just as thrilling and overwhelming as it was the very first time.

"You never needed to buy me anything to get me to think about you. Trust me, I'm completely obsessed with you. I'm pretty sure that it's unhealthy, to be honest. Now you've made it worse. Hehehe!"

"Cool." I grinned. "Sometimes you look kinda sad. You're too rad to be sad. I can't have my boyfriend feeling all burdened and stuff. That wouldn't be fair at all."

Suddenly, Tyler's whole aura seemed to change. He tried to hide it from me, but I could sense it. It was almost as if his body heat had dropped a few degrees in a matter of seconds. Oh no...what did I do? What did I say? I decided to keep my mouth shut for the next few seconds before I ruined the moment. But then Tyler said, "Ariel?"

"...Yeah?"

"You know that I love you more than anything, right? I mean...like...I really really love you. To the point where it feels like my heart is going to burst from the way you make me feel."

"Awww, I love you too, Tyler."

"Yeah, but..." He hesitated for a second to take a breath. "...You know that I would never do anything to hurt you, right? I mean...nobody else could ever take your place in my life. Ok? Not ever."

I was a little confused about why he was telling me this stuff, but something about it worried me a little bit. "M'kay...." I said. But I felt bad, seeing that look on his face again. "Tyler? Ummm, if you want to talk about stuff..."

"It's fine. It's nothing that's worth worrying about..."

"I'm not a baby, you know. You can tell me stuff if something's bothering you."

"No. I know. That's not what I meant, ok?" He said. "I just...before you came along, I was in a bit of a weird place. Emotionally. And I probably did some things that I...don't really regret, but if I could take them back and start all over, I probably would have." I tried to look into Tyler's eyes, and he looked away from me. "I don't know what I'm saying. I just want you to know how much you mean to me, k? You're everything that I've ever wanted, everything that I've ever been looking for....even if I didn't know it at the time. I guess I just want to thank you for being my angel."

Heh...me? An angel? Wow...

I laid my head back down on his chest and smiled as I listened to him breathe for a little while. I still wish that I knew what was bothering him so much about his 'past' before he met me. I mean, it's not like he was a bank robber or anything. How bad could it be? Tyler's perfection in the flesh. I can't imagine him doing anything 'unforgivable' in any capacity. I just wish I knew how to soothe his spirit the way he does mine. Maybe, one day, I'll figure it out.

But for now...pressing my cheek against his smooth, flat, chest will bring me enough comfort to carry me through to the next day. And hopefully through a billion days to follow.

 

 


HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SHACK FANS!!!

All Stories and Original Content Copyright © 1998-2008 by Comicality.
  • Like 5
  • Love 12
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Nice chapter.Apparently Tyler worried about Ariel finding out.It happened before they got together is so I don't see a problem but since it is written that way then maybe it would be a problem for Ariel.He was a little fragile in the past so I hope not

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Ariel & Tyler are really starting to become a great couple,  I think they both have things to tell each other about only fear is getting in the way. I wonder if Tyler’s mom knows about them being a couple and what they do in his room together?  Fantastic chapter to the story of the love that two boys have for each other.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if Ariel was a little intimidated by Tyler’s past but I don’t foresee it being an unsurmountable issue so I think Tyler should just come clean. I mean it’s bothering him to keep it a secret, Ariel deserves to know especially considering how Tyler sometimes acts around his exes as he’s not very subtle that something is bothering him whenever they’re around, and at this rate Ariel may jump to the wrong conclusion as Tyler has now clearly let him know he’s keeping something from him as Ariel isn’t blind.

  • Love 1
Link to comment

Ariel (Hebrew: אריאל‎, romanized: Ari'el, Arael or Ariael) is an  angel found primarily in Jewish and Christian mysticism and Apocrypha. The literal meaning is ‘lion of God’.”

~Wikipedia

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..