Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Detention - 2. Chapter 2

Tap. Tap. Tap.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

Tap. Tap. Tap

“Shut the fuck up!” yelled Matt.

“Yeah, cause I’m really gonna do what you say…” Lane commented.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

“Shut the fuck up you shit fucker!”

“Dudes, calm the fuck down. It’s fucking boring and we all know it. Let’s just try to make the best of this.

Drip. Drip. Drip. Drip. Drip.

“What the fuck is that?” asked Matt.

“Can you shut the fuck up? What does it sound like? It’s water.” said Peter.

“How can they keep us here in a fucking storm?” asked Brian.

“Who’s they? It’s all fucking Johnson.” said Lane.

“Who asked you, faggot?”

“Hey!” Johnson stormed through the gym doors. “What’s all this commotion?”

All of the boys were silent.

“That’s what I thought.” said Johnson. “Now, unfortunately it looks like we’re stuck here until the storm passes through. It seems the roads have all been flooded.”

The entire room started to curse and throw their arms in the air in anger.

“I know, I know. The storm shouldn’t last too long. We’ll only be stuck here a few hours at the most.” said Johnson. “Now, I’ll be back. I’m telling all of you. You’d better be on your best behavior.”

Johnson left. The gym filled with the sounds of the rain tapping against the windows. A flash suddenly filled the room, followed by a thunderous roar. The entire group started to shuffle in their seats.

They were silent, listening to mother nature pour her heart onto their town.

“Dude, I’m fucking thirsty.” said Matt.

“Shouldn’t Johnson have been back in here already?” asked Travis.

“Are you complaining?” asked Lane

“No, it’s not that. It’s just that it’s not like him to not be in here giving us a hard time.” Answered Travis.

The lights in the gym started to flicker and all of the boys started look around. They flickered some more before completely going out.

“Great, now we’re sitting here in the fucking dark.” said Shawn.

“What’s the matter, Shawn? You scared?” asked Lane.

“Shut the fuck up, queer.” Shawn snapped.

“I’m still thirsty.” said Matt.

“Then go get a fucking drink and shut the fuck up!” snapped Shawn.

Matt got up and walked out of the gym and into the hall. He looked back and forth to see if Johnson was anywhere in the hallway. He started towards the soda machine.

He quietly put his money in the machine; a dollar and twenty five cents. He pressed the button for a Coke and it tumbled out of the machine, making a sound similar to the thunder that was screaming outside.

He bent over and grabbed the plastic bottle from the machine. He opened it and took a drink. As he drank, he looked down the hall. He saw something dark and wet on the floor at the end of the hall.

Matt slowly twisted the cap onto the soda and walked down the hall. His heart started to beat into his throat. He inched closer and smelled a scent he’d never smelled before. It was seriously rank.

When he reached it. He realized it a puddle of blood. The puddle turned into a trail. He didn’t want to, but he followed the trail.

“Hello?” he called cautiously. “Hello?”

His heart beat over all the sounds around him. Adrenaline pumped through his entire body, making him shake.

The trail of blood led to Johnson’s office. It went underneath the door. Matt’s hand stretched out to grab the handle, slowly shaking as he wrapped it around the knob.

He pushed the door open. Johnson’s chair was turned towards the window; rain tapping against it. The top of Johnson’s bald head peeping over the top of the chair.

“Mr. Johnson?” Matt called, his voice shaky. “Mr. Johnson, are you okay?”

Mr. Johnson sat silent. Matt edged towards the chair. He spun it around and Johnson sat dead in the chair; his body drenched in his own blood.

“Shit!” Matt jumped back in shock. He put his hands over his mouth, his soda smacking the floor.

Matt ran as fast as he could back to the Gym, trying his best to avoid the blood.

“Johnson’s dead!”

Copyright © 2011 Dans La Nuit; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..