Jump to content
    Dans La Nuit
  • Author
  • 1,180 Words
  • 796 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Detention - 8. Chapter 8

They cleaned up using the janitors rags.

“We’d better get back.” said James.

“Yeah.” Lane agreed

They pulled their pants on and walked out of the closet, carefully. They looked back and fourth down the blood stained hallway. They made their way to the commons, but when they got their, Peter and Shawn were gone.

“Shit! Fuck! We shouldn’t have left!” yelled Lane.

“Don’t panic, Lane. We’ll find them.” said James.

They started through the entire school. But they couldn’t find them. They were in one of the classrooms, looking for them, when they hears something above them.

“Shit, they could be in the attic.”

“No, there’s mice up there and shit. We don’t wanna go up there for nothing.” said James.

“There’s still one place we haven’t looked.” said Lane.

“Where?”

“The gym.” said Lane.

The couple made their way slowly to the gym. As they entered, they spotted Shawn and Peter in the center, tied up and their mouths taped shut. They ran towards them.

“You guys shouldn’t be here. He’s still in the room.” said Shawn after Lane took the tape off of his mouth.

“We’re not leaving this gym without you.”

“Watch out!” screamed Shawn.

Lane quickly turned around and caught the killer’s hand just as he was about to stab him. James tried to push him away from Lane, but ended up on the floor. He hit his head on the ground hard and knocked out.

Lane was left to struggle with the killer and as they struggled, they moved closer and closer to the window, which was something Lane was trying to avoid.

The knife dropped out of the killers hand and Lane let up a little in victory, but got thrown straight through the gym window. The killer walked out, picked his already soaked body up and walked him to the center. He sat him up on a desk and tied him up. After, he tied up James as well. He didn’t bother taping them or re-taping Peter and Shawn. Then, he left.

“You’re gonna fry for this freak!” yelled Shawn as he left.

Shawn and Peter sat there, waiting for Lane and James to wake up again.

“What the fuck?” Lane started wiggle around in his chair.

The killer walked back into the gym.

“Ah…you two are finally awake. I thought I’d never have the chance to do this part.”

“Who are you?” asked Lane. “Why are you doing this to us?”

“Oh, but I’m not doing this to you. Actually, you being here is something I didn’t plan on.” he said.

“You planned this?” asked Peter.

“Of course little Peter Rabbit. You don’t think I’m doing this just because I decided to kill when I woke up this morning did you?”

“I don’t know. You’re a psycho. Anything is possible.”

The killer ran up to Peter and held the knife to his throat.

“Don’t even call me a psycho.”

“Psycho.” Peter whispered.

The killed ran the knife across Peter’s neck. Lane let out a scream and started to tear.

“My dear Lane. There’s no reason to be scared.” said the killer. “If you just act with perfect manors, then you’ll be fine…for a while anyway.”

He laughed for a short spurt and then walked over to Shawn.

“This is all about you, Shawn.” he said.

“Why me?” asked Shawn.

“You don’t recognize my voice Shawny Poo?”

The killer slowly took off his mask. It was [url=http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj215/RealFiction16/Character%20Pics/RonnieMorgan.jpg]Ronnie Morgan[/url]. The sophomore that Shawn and the rest of the gang loved to make miserable. He was the reason they were even in detention.

“You?” asked Shawn.

“Ronnie, don’t do this.” said Lane.

“Don’t tell me what to do. It’s too late for me.” said Ronnie.

“No, please Ronnie, don’t do this.” said James.

He laughed his sinister laugh.

“I already said that it’s too late. It all working just the way I planned. Except for the little fact that I have two people in front of me that I didn’t expect. I don’t want to kill you and your boyfriend. But I have to.”

“You’ll never get away with this.” said Lane.

“You wanna bet?”

As they were talking, James was working his ropes to get loose. Magic and illusions have something he’d always been interested in and this is that came in handy.

“So, my next decision isn’t hard to make. I’m gonna kill…..James next.”

“NOOOO!” Lane screamed with tears.

“Keep calm Lane. You’ll go next. You won’t have to go long without your love.” said Ronnie in a very…psychotic way.

Ronnie walked slowly James and lifted his hand as tears streamed down Lane’s face. James broke free stopped Ronnie’s arm and pushed him to the ground.

The knife slid to the another end of the gym and James started to kick Ronnie in the ribs. He wanted to beat him to a pulp so that way he’d have a chance to get Lane and Shawn free. Meanwhile, they were cheering him on.

James bent over and went to work on Ronnie’s face. He didn’t like doing it, but he knew that he had to if he wanted to give them time to escape.

As soon as Ronnie was knocked out, James went to untie Lane and then Shawn.

“Fuck that was good. Let’s get out of---.”

Ronnie held a knife in Shawn back, blood dripping down his own face now.

“Shit!”

Lane and James ran to the broken open window and ventured into the storm. They were soaked as soon as they got outside. Thunder rolled and lightning flashed. They ran to the sports building where they kept all of the sports equipment. They could hear Ronnie outside calling their names.

“Look, let’s grab some bats.” said Lane.

They each grabbed a metal bat, but then James stopped. He had an idea.

* * *

James sat under the senior’s tree, waiting for Ronnie to find him. When he did, James stood up.

“Where’s Lane?” asked Ronnie.

“He went for help.” said James.

“How chivalric of you.” said Ronnie.

Suddenly, Lane came out from behind Ronnie, screaming. He hit Ronnie over the head with the bat, knocking him to the ground. Lane kept pounding and pounding on Ronnie’s head as the rain poured down on all them, screaming as he did it.

James grabbed Lane’s arm. “Lane! Lane! Enough, he’s dead.”

Lightning struck behind them and thunder rolled soon after. The looked down on Ronnie’s lifeless body and breathed out when they realized that it was over.

Lane dropped the bat and James wrapped his arms around him. Lane caved into James’ body closing his eyes as he embraced harder. The rain slowed up a bit and eventually stopped. They stood, soaked and tired, Ronnie lay in front of them.

They started to the parking lot. Their feet splashing in water as they walked. They got into Lane’s car because it was bigger the car, locked the door, got in the back and lay down. Lane lay on James’ chest and the they fell asleep.

The End

Copyright © 2011 Dans La Nuit; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..