Jump to content
    Dans La Nuit
  • Author
  • 1,035 Words
  • 830 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Detention - 7. Chapter 7

Travis sat in the commons replaying what had just happened as the other four talked over what they should do next.

“I have to use the can.” said Travis.

“I’ll go with you,” said Peter.

“No, I think I can do it by myself, thank you.” Travis answered.

“Look, the reason why everyone who’s dead is dead is because they were alone. We can’t let anyone go anywhere alone.” said Lane.

“I’m not taking someone to pee with me. Now leave me alone!”

Travis stormed out of the cafeteria. Lane started after him, but James grabbed him.

“It’s not worth it, Lane. He feels bad because of what happened to Kevin. You’re not gonna talk him in or out of anything.” said James.

“We can’t just let him die. That makes us just as bad as the psycho who’s doing all of this.” said Lane.

“It’s his choice. We can’t stop him.” said James.

* * *

Travis walked down the halls that were now stained with blood and made his way to the bathroom. The door squeaked as he slowly pushed it open. He turned on his flash light and made his way to a stall. He walked in and unzipped his pants.

As he started to pee, a feeling of relief swept through his entire body. He let out a small sigh. Then, he heard metal scraping up against the wall tile of the bathroom. A clicking sound. A click that was most likely a knife hitting the grout lines in the tile.

He stopped peeing and put his dick back into his pants. He zipped up quietly and then froze. His breathing started to get heavy and then he started to wait. This is what he wanted. He deserved it for letting Kevin die.

He felt the killed behind him, but he didn’t turn around. He stood there and savored the pain as he felt the tip of the knife dig slowly into his back. It thrust forward deeper into his body and became a part of him. He let out a cry of pain--

* * *

“Maybe we should get some rest. I’m not saying fall asleep. I just think…I just think that maybe we should at least sit down and conserve our energy.” said James.

None of them said anything. Not even Lane. They just sat. Shawn and Peter sat on separate chairs. James sat down on a couch and Lane lay on the couch resting his head on James’ chest. James ran his hand through Lane’s hair. He bent his head down and kissed the top of Lane’s head. Lane closed his eyes, taking it all in.

Lane looked over to Shawn, who was staring. “What?” he asked.

“N-Nothing.” Shawn shook his head.

“Shawn, we might not make it out of here. I think you can tell me anything.” said Lane.

“Do-Do you guys love each other?” asked Shawn.

“Of course. You think we would go through the shit we do if we didn’t?” asked Lane.

“I’m sorry.” said Shawn.

“Me too.” said Peter.

“Sorry for what?” asked Lane.

“Just…all the shit we’ve given you. I guess, I was being ignorant. I didn’t want to see that you’re just like everyone else that you’re just like any other couple.” said Shawn.

Lane smiled and so did James.

“Well, thanks.” said Lane. “It only took three and a half years.”

“No, it took you guys saving my life.” said Shawn.

The storm roared on outside.

“Shit!” yelled Lane

“What?” asked James.

“I can’t believe I didn’t of this earlier when we were there.” said Lane.

“What?” asked Shawn.

“We could look in the janitor’s closet for something that we could maybe use as a weapon.” said Lane. He looked up to James. “Come with me?”

“Maybe we should all go.” said Peter.

“No, we can handle it.” said James.

James and Lane grabbed their flashlights and walked out of the commons. They reached the closet and started to rummage through it, not having much luck finding anything they could use.

“So what exactly are looking for?” asked James.

“I don’t know; anything sharp.”

“Do we really want to kill this guy?”

“Unfortunately, it might be the only way to stop him.” said Lane.

“You’re so hot like this.” said James.

Lane laughed. “Like what?”

“All survivor like.” said James.

Lane looked over to James with his eyebrow arched. He closed the door to the closet, keeping them inside it.

Lane wrapped his arms around James placing their lips together. Their hips pressed against each other. Their hearts pumped.

“What are you doing?” asked James.

“If this is my last night on earth. I don’t want to leave it without being with you one last time.” Lane answered.

James just looked at him before pressing their lips together again. He started to unbuckle Lane’s pants and Lane unbuckled James’.

James pulled down Lane’s pants, revealing his rock hard cock. He bent down and slid his mouth gently over Lane’s cock, taking it all in. Lane moaned in pleasure.

“Oh, James.”

Lane pulled him up and brought their lips together again for a second, then pulled down James’ pants. He looked at James for a second running his hands all over his body and then quickly wrapped his legs around James.

James entered Lane, causing Lane to let out a moan of pleasure and pain at the same time. He slowly thrusted forward and out. He started faster and faster, then harder and harder. Their moans synchronized and pleasured.

James started to pound harder and harder. Lane had one hand on James and the other was stoking his cock as James fucked him harder and harder.

James let out a single cry. Lane could feel James’ cum inside of him. James stayed inside of Lane as he caught his breath. Then, he put his hand on Lane’s cock stroking him faster and faster. Lane cried out and spilled cum all over the place.

The both breathed heavy as they stood together after the mind blowing sex they just had. Their chest rose and fell as if they had just ran a marathon.

“I love you, Lane.”

“I love you, too.”

Copyright © 2011 Dans La Nuit; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..