Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Detention - 4. Chapter 4

The boys faces were all stricken with shock.

“Shit, this is so fucked up.” said Cam.

“Look, if we just stay in here and stay together, we can wait for the storm to pass and we can get the hell out of here.” said Lane.

“Hell no. I don’t about you, but I’m not waiting for this psycho to pick us off one by one. I say we track down this guy, whoever he is, and fuck him up!” yelled Shawn.

“That’s not a good idea. We could get ourselves killed.” said James.

“Since when do faggots know best?” asked Peter.

“Shut, up Burgess. We’re still in the same boat here. We’re all scared. We just need to stick together to stay alive.” said Travis. “You got that Shawn?”

They all turned around when Shawn didn’t make a peep. Shawn and Cam had disappeared.

* * *

“Are you sure we should be doing this?” Cam asked Shawn.

“I don’t know about you, but I’m not going to let some freak be the end of me.” Shawn answered.

“Maybe everyone was right. Maybe we should’ve all stuck together.”

“What? You gonna listen to the fags?”

“No!…I just think that it’ll be safer if we just stick together and wait out the storm.”

Suddenly they heard a laugh; a sinister one like the ones in the old horror movies. It was very deep and slow.

“What the fuck?” whispered Cam.

“We got him.” Shawn smirked.

“Shawn, maybe we should get back.”

“Fuck no. He’s here somewhere and we’re gonna get him.”

Silence…

“Cam?…Cam?…”

Shawn turned around. It was Cam, with a big knife sticking out of his chest from the back. Behind him was the man holding the knife in him. He wore all black except for a [url=http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj215/RealFiction16/full_face_white_mask.jpg]plain white mask[/url].

Cam’s dead eyes burned a whole into Shawn. He looked up at the killer and he shook the knife and took it out of Cam.

Cam dropped to the floor. The both of them stood staring at each other. The storm roared outside. The lights flickered on and off.

“Come and get me freak.”

Shawn broke out in a sudden running spree away from the killer. He tried to run as fast as he could, but the killer seemed to be getting closer and closer to him.

Suddenly, he was on the floor and covered in blood. It was the puddle of Johnson’s blood. He looked up and saw the killer standing over him, silent.

“If you’re gonna do it. Do it already you fucking freak.”

The killer raised the hand he had the knife in and then smacked Shawn across the face, knocking him out.

He drug the unconscious Shawn into a the gym. He broke a desk so that way it was only a chair and sat him in it. He wrapped him with rope and tied it tightly. Then, he duct taped his mouth shut.

Not long after that, Shawn woke up. He tried to scream through the tap, but it obviously did no good.

The killer laughed his sinister laugh behind that white mask. Shawn started wiggle up in the chair, causing himself to fall over.

The killer slowly walked over, knelt down beside him and just stared. He’d move his head slowly to the left and then to the right. He smiled behind his mask. He took his knife out and held it up.

But before he knew it, Lane smacked the broken desktop across the back of his head, knocking him out.

Lane and James hurried over to Shawn, untying him and taking the tape off.

“Let’s get the fuck out of here.” said Lane.

“No, let’s kill the son of a bitch.” Shawn protested.

“If we do that, we’re just like him. Let’s go!” said James.

Shawn thought it best not to argue. After all, they had been right about sticking together being the best thing.

The three of them ran out of the gym and back to the cafeteria.

Copyright © 2011 Dans La Nuit; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..