Jump to content
    Dans La Nuit
  • Author
  • 1,679 Words
  • 908 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Kiss Me. Love Me. Hurt Me. - 5. Chapter 5

Jesse and I lay in bed in our birthday suits, holding each other after making love.

“I know it’s only been a few days, but I missed so much.” I told Jesse as he held me.

“I missed you too.” he said. “I’m sorry things got so out of whack.”

“No. It was my fault.”

“But…I should have trusted you.” said Jesse. “Whatever, all that is behind us now. But guess what?”

“What?” I asked.

“My mom, step dad and sister and brother are coming for a visit next weekend. They’re going to stay in the guest house.”

“They are.” I started to shake.

“What’s the matter?”

“I don’t know. Like…meeting your family. I…I don’t know. It just makes me a little nervous.”

“They already know that I’m gay and that I have someone here at home.”

“They do?”

“It was the first thing I told them after the greetings.”

“How did they take it?”

“My mom had some trouble with it at first, but they’re cool. They are really excited to meet you.”

“Are you sure about that?” I asked.

“Of course, they said it themselves.”

“But weren’t you mad at me while you were there?” I asked.

“Not when Timmy called me. When Timmy called me, watching the saddest movie in the world couldn’t keep me from smiling.”

“Really?”

“I wasn’t happy that you were sad. I was happy because what I needed to be confirmed was confirmed. I knew that you loved me.”

“So that’s when you told your family about me?”

“Yeah, they were happy for me. So, you have nothing to worry about. They’ll love you.”

“That’s what they say in those romantic comedy movies, but disaster always strikes when it’s time to meet the parents.”

Jesse chuckled softly. “You’re so cute.”

“We should get dressed.” I said. “Everyone might come back pretty soon.”

“You’re right.” said Jesse. “I’m going to jump in the shower.”

“Okay, I’ll go downstairs and make some breakfast.” I said.

* * *

Jesse’s POV

Monday, I had to go to school on my own because Jamie was suspended. I still couldn’t believe that he actually hit Zeke. It mad me proud and a bit worried at the same time. I was proud that he actually fought for me and I was a bit worried because I didn’t want Jamie to turn into a violent person.

I walked into school and when I did, I was rushed by Chloe, Becca, and Paige.

“Oh my God, what are you doing back?” asked Becca. “I thought you were in Connecticut.”

“I was. I came back early.”

“What about Jamie?” asked Chloe. “Did you fix things with him?”

I smiled, thinking of Jamie. “Yeah, we fixed things.” The girls of the ‘A’ group squealed and bombarded me with hugs.

“That’s so great. You guys are like meant for each other or something.” said Paige.

“Thanks” I told Paige. I looked over to Rex and he was over on the ‘A’ group’s normal bench with Emma sitting on his lap. “Did I miss something?” I asked Becca. I knew that she would have all of the gossip.

“They’re officially going out now, as of Saturday morning.”

“Hey, that’s when Jamie and I made up.” I said.

“See, it was a good morning all in all.” said Chloe.

* * *

During fifth period, I had to use the little boys room, so I got a pass. In there, I ran into Zeke. When he saw me, his eyes popped out of his head. He was scared.

“I’ll just go to the other bathroom.” he said.

“No, you’re going to stay right there.” I inched toward him. I took my finger and pushed him against the bathroom wall. “You listen to me and you listen good. Jamie is my boyfriend. He loves me. You stay away from him.”

“I got the point, Jesse.”

“Just in case, I’m going to tell you in a more effective way.” I said. “You so much as mention Jamie’s name, I will grind you into the cement. Got it?”

“Okay, okay, I got it.” said Zeke with his lips shaking.

“Good. Now get out of my sight you fucking weasel.”

Zeke scurried out of the bathroom. I felt extremely better about the situation knowing that he was scared to death of me and wouldn’t be bothering me or Jamie again.

After school, I ran into Rex and Ryan. It seems that they had seen Zeke.

“Dude, what did you do to Zeke? He was like shaking in his boot when I saw him earlier.” said Ryan.

“Yeah, he I saw him too. He seemed a little skittish.” said Rex.

“Yeah, well, I saw him in the bathroom and I straightened that guy out.” I said.

“And by straightened out you mean…?” asked Rex

“I let him know that he even thinks about Jamie, he’ll live to regret it.”

“So you like, marked your territory?” asked Ryan.

“No, Ryan, I’m not a dog. I just made sure that Zeke knew that if he ever hit on my boyfriend again, I’ll kick the shit out of him.”

“Dude, harsh, that’s awesome. That asshole doesn’t even deserve to live.” said Ryan.

“Yeah, what he did was so wrong. You and him were supposed to be friends, no?” said Rex.

“I don’t know. I’ve always been a bit suspicious of him. I knew that I never really liked that guy.” I said.

Emma came up behind Rex and hugged him from behind. He smiled. “Hey, babe.” he said.

“Hey,” she said.

Rex turned around and gave Emma a kiss.

“So you guys wanna hang out at Jake’s for a bit?” asked Emma, still in Rex’s arms.

“I would, but Jamie’s grounded and he can’t leave the ranch. I really don’t want to leave him.” I said.

“When’s his grounding over?” asked Rex

“It’s over when he comes back to school tomorrow.” I answered.

“Then, we’ll go tomorrow. It really isn’t the same without Jamie.” said Emma.

“Emma’s right. It’s not the same. We’ll go tomorrow.” said Rex.

“Thanks guys,” I said.

* * *

Jamie’s POV

I was literally going crazy at home without Jesse there. There was literally nothing to do. I finally decided to go for a ride. So I went to the stables and saddled up Max.

I rode up to the tree house. I sat there on the horse. Then, I heard a voice.

“Hey! Who told you that you could ride under my tree house?!”

I turned my head. I saw Jesse walking over. I hopped off of Max and walked towards him.

“I was told by the builder that I was welcome here.” I said as we came face to face.

“Well, I’m going to have to speak to the builder. He can’t just let anyone think that they can hang around in my secret spot.” He put his arms around me and held me close.

“How was school?” I asked. Jesse just sighed. “Uh-Oh, what did you do?”

“I…ah…sort of threatened Zeke.”

I giggled. “You did?”

“Yeah, you should’ve seen his face.” said Jesse.
“What did you say to him?”

“It doesn’t matter. I don’t want to talk about Zeke.” said Jesse. “How about we tie Max to the tree and we spend some time up there?”

“Sure” I said.

* * *

Before I knew it, it was time for the rest of Jesse’s family to visit. Jesse and I were in the TV room waiting for his mother and step family to walk through the door at any moment. I was shaking and Jesse knew it. He put his arm around me.

“Don’t worry. They’ll love you. I sure do.” said Jesse.

“It doesn’t matter how many times you tell me that, I’m still going to be nervous.” I told him.

“You’re so damn cute when you’re like this.” He kissed the side of my head. His coos relaxed me. My shaking calmed a little.

A few minutes later, our visitors walked through the front door. Jesse shot up in excitement. I stood to the side with me hands behind my back as they hugged. I felt as though my heart was about to explode.

“Oh, everyone, this is Jamie.” said Jesse, taking my hand.

“H-Hello” I said. Jesse’s mother stepped up to me.

“Jamie, this is my mother, Laura.” said Jesse.

“It’s n-nice to m-meet you.” I said.

“Poor thing, you’re nervous aren’t you?”

“Y-Yes, I’m s-sort of nervous.” I answered.

“Well there’s nothing for you to be nervous about. I won’t bite.” she said with a smile. “It’s a pleasure to meet you.

Laura was this really fabulous tall drink of water with a slight chubby factor. She had brilliant green eyes, just like Jesse, and a wonderful smile. Not to mention a very colorful sense of fashion.

“Aren’t you such a little cutie?” asked Laura.

“Mom” Jesse complained.

“Well, he is. Listen, I want you to meet my husband and his children. Well, their not really children, I guess.”

She pulled me to her family. It reminded me of when Jesse pulled me through Main St. I couldn’t believe all of the similarities between him and his mother.

She pulled me first to her husband Jeff. He was a very handsome guy with grayish hair and blue eyes.

“I’m Samuel, but you can call me Sam. Jamie is it?” he asked.

“Yes, it’s Jamie. It’s great to meet you Sam.”

“You too. This is my daughter Jenny…” Jenny was a very tall, brown haired beauty, though she had died it blonde. Her beauty was literally stunning.

“Sup, kid.” she said. I thought, ‘kid’? This girl was a year younger than Jesse and I, who is she calling a kid?

“Hey,” I said awkwardly.

“…and my son Chase,” Sam continued.

Chase came up to me and…I literally couldn’t breathe. He had beautiful brown, blonde highlighted hair down to his neck. He had icy blue eyes and the most kissable lips that I have ever seen. This was going to be trouble.

Copyright © 2011 Dans La Nuit; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..