Jump to content
  • Join Gay Authors

    Join us for free and follow your favorite authors and stories.

    Dans La Nuit
  • Author
  • 1,280 Words
  • 1,029 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Kiss Me. Love Me. Hurt Me. - 6. Chapter 6

“Is there something wrong?” asked Chase.

“N-No, there’s nothing wrong. I’m just a bit nervous.” I answered.

“Right,” said Chase. “I’m going to the guest house.”

Chase turned around and left and I sighed in relief.

“We’ll go with you.” said Linda. Their family walked out of the house and into the back to the guest house.

I blew out a deep breath.

“See, that wasn’t too bad.” said Jesse.

“Speak for yourself.” I said.

He got behind me and put his arms around me. “Aww, it wasn’t that bad.”

I rested my head back on his shoulder. “I just don’t want to make a bad impression. I want your family to like me.”

“I told you…” He kissed the side of my head. “I told you that they would like you and you didn’t believe me.”

“I’m still not convinced that they’re liking me.”

Jesse growled in frustration. “What am I going to do with you?”

“How about kiss me?” I asked. Jesse turned me around and brought me into a kiss.

“Oh, don’t let me interrupt.” said Laura as she came back into the house. “I just came to ask Mrs. Walker for some more towel.”

Jesse still had me in his arms. We both looked in her direction when she came.

“Aw, now look at you two.” said Laura. “You know, I remember how great it felt to be young and in love.”

“Okay, thank you mom. You can go now.” said Jesse.

“Right, right, I’m going. Carry on,” said Laura going into the hallway.

“See, she doesn’t care. She didn’t even blink an eye and that’s more than I can say for my dad when he sees us kiss.” said Jesse.

“You should give your dad more credit, Jess.”

“What do you mean?” he asked. I sat him down on the couch.

“Well, when you were in Connecticut and I was hysterical because you left me, your dad was very sweet and encouraging to me. He told me that eventually you’d come to your senses and realize what you had with me is real. He calmed me down a lot.”

“Really, he said all that?” asked Jesse.

“Yeah, so, he might be a little uncomfortable when he sees it, but…your dad is great.” I said. “Listen, I need some food. All of these nerves are making my appetite go insane. I’ll be in the kitchen.”

“Wait, why don’t we all just go to lunch?”

“Oh, no I don’t think I can do that. It’s too soon. It’ll be way too awkward.”

“Oh come on. It won’t be awkward. They’re just people.” said Jesse.

“Jesse stop pushing okay. I don’t want to have lunch with your family.”

He backed away from me. His face looked wounded.

“Look, I’m sorry. You just keep pushing and I can’t handle it.” I apologized.

“I didn’t know that it would be such an inconvenience for you.” he said, his voice in a high pitch. He was going into defensive mode.

“It’s not an inconvenience. I just can’t handle you pressuring me!”

I was getting frustrated. He was getting frustrated. This was turning out horribly. I didn’t want to get into an argument, so I left. I went to my room. I started to pace. I hadn’t paced in a while. I didn’t even pace when Jesse left me.

After a few paces, Jesse barged in, slamming the door. “What the hell is up with you? Why are you being like this?” he asked.

“Jesse I don’t need this right now. My nerves are going crazy!”

“Well, maybe I should leave you alone then…for good. I don’t want to get in the way of your life.”

“What are you saying?”

“I’m saying that if this is how you’re going to be, I don’t want to be around it.”

“What are you breaking up with me?!” I asked, even more frustrated.

“What if I am?!” he asked. “What are you going to do about it?”

“Nothing!” I screamed. “If you don’t want to be with me, then…just go!”

“I will!”

Jesse stormed out of my room, once again slamming my door.

I felt my face turn red from anger. I put my hand to my face in frustration. I had to admit that my nervousness was a totally ridiculous reason to let Jesse break up with me, but I couldn’t help it. I wasn’t going to let him bully me into doing something that I wasn’t ready for no matter how much I love him.

Right after our fight, Timmy came into the room.

“What in the hell was that?” he asked. “Everyone could hear that from downstairs.”

“What do you think, Tim? We fought.” I answered, sitting on my bed.

“Jamie, this isn’t a great time to fight; not while you’re meeting his family.”

“It doesn’t matter anymore, Tim. We broke up.”

“What? That’s ridiculous. Why?”

“I don’t want to talk. Can you just leave me alone?”

“Oh-Okay,” he said.

“No, wait.” I said before he left. “Can I use your car to go to town? I don’t want to be here right now.”

“I guess.” said Timmy. He went to the desk. He grabbed his keys and tossed them to me. “Be careful out there okay, or dad’ll kill me.”

“I will.” I answered.

I told Timmy that I was going to go to town, but I wanted to go where no one knew me. So, I went to the next town; Marksville.

I used my fake ID to get into a bar that looked like it had a lot of young people in it.

I got to the bar an ordered a drink. I sat quiet for a while, sipping my drink and listening to the music. Someone sat next to me. I looked over and probably one of the most beautiful men I have ever seen was next to me. His skin was a little pale and he had dark hair and haunting eyes.

He looked over to me. “Hey” he said in a deep husky voice.

“Hey,” I said back.

“You’re that gay kid huh?” he asked.

“Ah…yeah. Why?” I asked.

“Don’t tell anyone, but I’m underage too. We go to the same school.” he said.

SCORE! I hope that he’s gay, or at least bi.

“You do?” I asked.

“Yeah, I’m Adam, Adam Tyson.” he said.

“I’m Jamie Walker.” I responded.

“I know. Everyone knows you and Jesse at school.”

“Yeah, well there is no more me and Jesse anymore. We broke up.” I said.

“Oh man, that sucks. Is that why you’re here?”

“Yeah, I just needed to get away for a while. I just needed some liquid comfort.” I said.

“So, you up for some comfort from elsewhere?” he asked.

“Like what?” I was intrigued.

“How about I comfort you?” he asked.

This guy was way too forward for my taste, but who was I turn down a really, REALLY hot guy. I was a free man now.

“Let’s go,” I said.

We got into our cars and I followed this guy to a closed off corner of this little town. There was an area for parking. I got out of my car and into his.

“Hey,” he said in his same husky voice.

“Hey,” I repeated.

“So, tell me what happened.” he said.

I stayed silent. I wasn’t sure if I wanted to go into it with him.

“I have a confession to make.” I said.

“What?” he asked.

“I don’t really want to talk about Jesse.” I said. I started to rub his arm. He leaned in and our lips met. Pretty soon, our tongues were fighting for dominance. His tongue won.

Copyright © 2011 Dans La Nuit; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..