Jump to content
    Dans La Nuit
  • Author
  • 2,954 Words
  • 1,590 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Unintended Love - 15. Chapter 15

1. Involuntary Reactions Part 12. Involuntary Reactions Part 23. Trying to Let Go Part 14. Trying to Let Go Part 25. Trying to Forget Part 16. Trying to Forget Part 27. Turning Back Part 18. Turning Back Part 29. Friends and Lovers Part 110. Friends and Lovers Part 211. In Love with a Boy Part 112. In Love with a Boy Part 213. The Key Plays of the Game Part 114. The Key Plays of the Game Part 215. Zack Attack Part 116. Zack Attack Part 2
“Hey, Zack.” I said when he opened the door.

“Have you been crying?” he asked.

“Yeah, why? Are my eyes all puffy?”

“Yeah,” he answered. “C’mere”

He put me in his arms and held me tight. At that moment, I knew that’s just what I needed.
He led me into his house. We sat on his couch. I could hear his parents in the other room. They seemed to be talking about bills. But not like when my parents used to talk about bills. My parents used to yell when they talked about bills.

“How’d it go with Gabe?” he asked.

“Horrible,” I said. “I feel horrible.”

“I’m so sorry, Rain.”

He put his strong arms around me and I could feel his love. That alone made my want to cry again. But I didn’t. I held it together. I wanted to be done with crying. I just wanted to be without drama for once. I wanted to be happy with Zack.
As he held me, he started to kiss my neck. Then, he moved to my cheek and turned my head to kiss my lips. A his tongue slipped into my mouth, my body started reacting to his sensitive touch. So I pulled away, knowing his parents were in the next room.

“Your parents” I said.

“Ugh, I can’t wait any longer.” he huffed, rubbing his hand up and down my arm.

“I know, but we’re not alone. It’s not the right time.” I said.

“I know,” he said, pouting. “So…what do you wanna do?” he asked.

“Can we just stay like this?” I asked. “I just want you to hold me.”

Zack sat back onto the couch, putting his hands behind his head. I leaned back onto him and he put one hand over me. I snuggled up against his arm and he grabbed the television remote and turned the TV on.
We didn’t stay like that for long, though. He started to bend his head down and nibble on my ear. I smirked, playfully and happily as he did it. I eventually turned my head and started to softly kiss him. The first kiss was kind of intense. When we came out of it, he slightly bit my bottom lip. The next kiss was less intense, but still bone tingling. We stayed in it for a while, tapping our tongues together. But, we stopped when someone cleared their throat while coming into the room. It was Mr. Morgan. I sat up and blushed.

“Hello Rain.” said Mr. Morgan.

“Hiya Mr. Morgan.” I said, trying to hide my red cheeks and scooting away from Zack.

“I’ve come to watch the news.” said Mr. Morgan.

“Okay,” said Zack. He handed his dad the remote.

Mr. Morgan changed the channel and I sat back onto the couch. Zack tried to take my hand, but I pulled away. It wasn’t really comfortable for me hold Zack’s hand in front of his parents; no matter how cool they were.

“What’s wrong?” asked Zack.

“Nothing,” I said honestly.

“Why’d you pull away?” he asked

I motioned to his dad to give Zack the hint. Zack smiled at me.

“He doesn’t care, Rain.” said Zack with a big smile on his face. “Do you dad?”

Mr. Morgan looked our way. “What’s that son?”

“You don’t care if we cuddle do you?”

“I thought that’s couples usually did?” Mr. Morgan asked.

Zack giggled. “See?”

He pulled me onto him and tried to get me to relax. Once I realized that Mr. Morgan really didn’t care, then I actually did relax.
He hung his arm over me and I laced our fingers together. I looked up at him. He looked down at me and smiled. I blushed and smiled back. He smiled again and kissed me on the cheek.
I saw Mr. Morgan sort of eyeing us. It didn’t seem like it bothered him that Zack and I were together. It just seemed as though he wasn’t really used to seeing his son kiss another guy or even just a guy kiss another guy.

* * *

I heard Zack’s honk outside of my house as I was getting tying my shoes. I finished up, grabbed my bag and put it over my shoulder, and then walked out of my house.
I looked across the way and saw Carly. She glared at me, got into her car and sped off. I tried not to be hurt by her glare, but couldn’t help it. It saddened me to think that she thought badly of me.
I got into Zack’s car, leaned over to peck him a kiss. We said our good mornings and then he started the car and took off. The car ride to school was silent. I think that Zack knew that I needed some time to myself before I walked into the school. I was so nervous about running into Gabe that I could taste it.
So I stayed silent. I just looked out of the window, watching the scenery pass by. And when we arrived at school, Zack had to put his hand on mine to remove me from my trance.

“Hey Kid. It’s gonna be alright.” He gripped my hand tighter.

I smiled at him and the got out of the car. I hung my bag over my shoulder again and closed the door. I heard his door slam and then he walked over to my side. He stood beside me and I could feel his stare.
I suddenly felt his palm in my palm and our fingers were laced together. I looked at him and smiled at me. I could feel his love just in his giddy gaze and it reassured me that everything really would be okay.
As we walked through the gates of the school, everyone looked at us and whispered to each other. Rumors had to have been flying around by now. They all looked surprised, like they didn’t believe it at first, but seeing it suddenly made it real for them. Their stares were deadly. I could feel them burning to my skin.
I held onto Zack’s hand tighter and he pulled me closer to him. We walked, shoulders touching and fingers laced together, through the quad and into the commons area. We passed Amy n the way to an empty table that we saw. She couldn’t look our way and you could tell that she was crying.
We sat together, trying not to let the stares and the whispers bother us. But we weren’t alone for long. Soon, Kevin Greer has sat next to us.

“Hey guy,” he said with a smile.

“Hey Kev,” said Zack, not so happy.

“Look, don’t worry about all of these stares. They’ll get over it in a week or so.”

“That’s comforting.” said Zack, sarcastically.

I hadn’t let go of Zack‘s hand yet. I couldn’t bring myself to. He was my only source of protection that I currently had and I wasn’t about to let that go earlier than I had to.

“You don’t have to sit with us Kev. I know you don’t want to risk your rep as well.” said Zack.

“Hey, I want to show my support. Besides, I’m representing the entire team. We talked and most of us have agreed to the fact that we all need to support our teammate.”

“Most of you?” asked Zack.

“There are a few people that are a little freaked out, Chad being one of them, but you don’t need to worry about them. The rest of us are totally behind you.”

Zack smiled widely. “Thanks Kev. I really appreciate it.”

Soon, Eric sat at our table as well and suddenly the people sitting at our table suddenly looked very odd. Especially with his hot pink framed sunglasses and bright pink fingernail polish.

“Hey, Eric.” I said.

“Hi love,” said Eric. “I tried getting Carly to come over, but she insisted on staying with Gabe. She really doesn’t like you with Zack.”

I put my head down in sadness. Zack gripped my hand tighter in support. Eric continued.

“I personally think you two are totally cute together.”

I smiled and put my head on Zack’s shoulder.

“Oh um…Eric…this is…” I started

“Kevin Greer. The quarterback. Right?” he asked putting his hand out to shake, palm down like a 1950’s housewife.

When Kevin shook it, he turned his hand to the correct position. He looked at little freaked out, but he brushed it off.

“And Nicole?” Zack asked Kevin.

“Ah, she’s determined to stay behind Amy. I don’t blame her. She’s her best friend.”

“I hope this isn’t causing trouble for you two.” I interjected.

“Well, we had a little tiff at first, but we’re okay now. She knows that I have to support Zack and I know that she has to support Amy.” Kevin answered in a confident voice.

When classes started, I got a lot a stares. As I walked through the aisle of desks in each class to get to my seat, people would look up at me. I just looked down to the floor and avoided eye contact like the plague.
When lunch came I was glad to see Zack again. But I knew that I had to go into the cafeteria to get food. I also knew that always ate in there. This was going to be torture.
Zack and I walked into the cafeteria, this time we didn’t hold hands. We got in line and these two young girl with acne that were in front of us turned around and giggled at us. They looked like freshmen.

“Are you two like…together?” asked one of them. She had a mouthful of braces.

“Um…yeah,” answered Zack in a deep voice.

They looked at each other and giggled again.

“We think that’s so hot,” said the other with a big smile. She didn’t have braces, but she had glasses that were kind of thick.

“Um…thanks…I think.” said Zack.

He smiled at me and I smiled back. Girls didn’t do this when Gabe and I were going out. I guess it’s different when you’re going out with the most popular guy in school.
We got our food and as we were walking around looking for Kevin, I spotted Gabe and Carly. My eyes met with Gabe’s and I felt myself tear up in guilt.
I turned to Zack. He took my hand and pulled me out of the cafeteria and we walked to the commons to eat.

“Don’t worry about Gabe,” said Zack. “He’ll come around.”

“I really hurt him, Zack. Worse than you hurt me. I don’t know if he’ll ever get over it.”

“Well, let’s talk about something else. What do you want to do after school?”

“I don’t know. I think I just want to go home.”

“Can I come with you?” asked Zack.

“Yeah, my mom will be at work until late tonight.” I answered.

* * *

Zack and I walked into my house and before I could even close the door, he had his hands on my waist and his tongue in my mouth.
As we kissed, I closed the door with my foot and then we walked over to the couch. We stood in front of it, our hands moving around each other’s body, hearts beating, and hard-ons rustling in our pants.
He slipped his hand under my shirt and started to rub my back. It felt so good to have his hard, strong hands on my skin. And as he lifted my shirt over my head, I gasped in complete pleasure.

“Make love to me, Zack.” I whispered.

“You don’t even have to ask.”

I took his hand and led him up to my room. I closed and locked the door once we were in and he led me onto the bed, gently kissing me on the way down.
He stood up on the bed, on his knees, and started to unbutton his long-sleeve shirt, revealing his tight chest and flat abs. I reached up and started to slowly unbutton his pants. I pushed them down, revealing his tight boxer briefs that were being stretched by his rock hard member.
My eyes widened and I licked my lips, getting ready to take him in. I started to suck him through the tight cotton of his underwear. He tilted his head back, moaning my name in pleasure.
I finally pulled his underwear down, his hard-on flopped out and I could hardly wait to taste it. He lay on the bed next to me and then pulled his pants and underwear off. I did the same, revealing my own excitement. I got on top of him, straddling his legs. I bent down and stuck my tongue into his mouth. I felt his hard on against mine and he put his hand on my ass and squeezed tightly.
His fingers found their way to my hole, dancing around it until one of them found their way inside. I stopped kissing him and looked him in the eyes, smiling. I bent down to kiss him again, this time harder. He squeezed one more finger in me and the feeling was like no other that I’ve felt before. Until I felt three fingers in my and I just had to sit up and yell out in pleasure. I couldn’t help it.

“That’s it. I can’t wait any longer.” said Zack.

He turned me onto my back and pinned me down. His force just turned me on even more. I spread my legs for him and got my lotion from my nightstand.

“Here, use this.” I said.

He slathered the lotion on himself. Then, he grabbed my thighs and lifted my legs into the air. He scooted forward and slowly entered me. I let out a whimper of ecstasy. He inched closer into me and feeling his warmth inside of me sent chills through my body. I finally felt his balls against my tender flesh and he moaned.

“How are you doing?” he asked.

“G-Good…M-More…” I pleaded.

He started to move in and out of me, slowly at first and then he picked up speed. I had my legs wrapped around his waist and he reached around my leg to stroke me.

“Oh G-God. Zack! Fuck Me! Harder!”

He started in quicker and with a strength I’ve never felt before. Soon, I came. I couldn’t take it anymore. I exploded all over his chest and mine in somewhere around ten giant spurts. This made him go faster inside me and soon, I felt him come inside of me.
He fell on top of me; both of us panting and sticky from sweat and seamen. We laid in silence and he just held me, stroking my arm.

* * *

It’s early December. Zack and Kevin have led the Huskies to the California State Championships. They were playing Paradise High and I had spent all week before the game trying to keep Zack from having a heart attack from all of the stress.
Things had gotten better at school. We didn’t get stares anymore and I can’t believe it, but we’re sort of the new “It” couple at Sunset High. We’re constantly invited to parties, which we normally turn down. Zack likes parties, but he knows that I really don’t.
Things have even gotten better with Gabe. He’s seeing another someone now. His name is Daniel. He doesn’t go to Sunset High, but Gabe has told me a lot about him. He’s stopped looking at Zack like he wants to kill him and I’ve even caught them exchanging stories and laughing about my habits and tendencies. They seemed to have become friends which is totally weird, but it’s better than being tension between them.
It took Carly longer to come around than it took Gabe. It was almost Thanksgiving by the time she had finally loosened up and started to talk to me again.
And the holiday was great. I obviously spent it with just my mom and Jenna since all of our family is in New York. To my surprise, Jenna had broken up with her old boyfriend, the homophobe whose name I can’t really recall. By some weird coincidence, she’s started dating Greg, Zack’s older brother. I was so surprised.
She had told mom and me that she was seeing someone new that she’d met at an engagement party for one of her friends. But when she brought him home for Thanksgiving, both Greg and I were surprised.
As for my dad, he had a trial which both me and Zack had testified at. I explained what happened both times and Zack had testified to what happened at my house. He was sentenced to two years in prison for what he had done with the help with my testimony along with my mom’s and pictures that the police took of me when I was admitted to the hospital.
I didn’t really know how to feel about all of that. He’d done really horrible things to me, but he was still my father. I was lucky that I had Zack, though. If it wasn’t for him, I wouldn’t have gotten through anything.

Copyright © 2011 Dans La Nuit; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..