Jump to content
    Dans La Nuit
  • Author
  • 3,765 Words
  • 1,867 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Unintended Love - 8. Chapter 8

When my dad got home, he said hello to both Mark and Gabe. But I introduced Gabe to my dad as a friend. I knew that then wasn’t the right moment. I was going to wait for dinner. I knew that it was a family matter and doing it while Mark and Gabe were there wasn’t exactly right, but I couldn’t hide anymore. I just couldn’t.
So, my mom called for us to go to the table in no time. The deal with Mark and I was shoved under the table. It was a bit awkward, but I tried to just ignore him.
We all sat at the table. Gabe sat next to me on one side. Mark sat next to Jenna on the other. And my parents sat at the ends. My mom would serve the plates with potatoes and carrots and then pass them to my dad who would put a slice of the beef roast on them. Once everyone got a plate and had a beverage, my mom wanted to make a toast.

“To Mark and Jenna. May your relationship flourish in the coming years.”

We all lifted our glasses. I could tell that Gabe didn’t want to, but did anyway. After the toast, we all started to eat and I knew it was the perfect time.

“Dad…there’s something that I want to tell you.”

My mother took a drink of her red wine.

“Yes?” he answered.

“I’m gay”

He stayed silent and my mom took another big gulp of her wine. Then, my dad took a sip of his scotch and made the scrunched up liquor face. The scotch was strong.

“You know…I suspected this, but I was hoping it wasn’t true.”

“Mark, maybe you and Gabe should leave the room so we can talk,” said Jenna.

Gabe and Mark got up from the table and left the dining room.

“I knew it. I saw you and that Zack boy and I just knew it. You two were way too close.”

“So…now that you know…how do you feel?” I asked.

“I feel sick. How could you be like this?” he asked. “It’s just plain disgusting.”

I didn’t know what to do. For the first time, I actually cared what my father thought, and he thinks I’m disgusting. It was super hard not to cry.

“Dad, how can you be like this?” asked Jenna. “It’s Rain.”

“He’s our son, Charles. We need to let him know that we love him.”

“I can’t believe this. You two knew about this and didn’t tell me anything.”

“I wanted to tell you myself, dad.”

“Don’t call me that.”

My dad got up and left the table with his scotch in his hand. A tear rolled down my face and then another. I was next to leave the table. I walked up to my room. There is where I found Gabe. He saw my tears and immediately held me. He held close and tight.

“It’s gonna be okay.” he said.

I looked up at him. “Can we leave?”

“Sure, where do you want to go?”

I looked into his gorgeous blue eyes and trusted that he would take me somewhere safe. “Just take me somewhere.”

I took my hand and we went downstairs. We left without telling anyone. The car ride was silent. He even turned off the radio. When he stopped, I looked out of the window. We were at a house.

“It’s my place,” he said. “Now that I’ve met your family. It’s time for you to meet mine.”

I was worried. Was Gabe out to his parents. I didn’t know. We’ve never talked about it.

“Don’t worry. My entire family knows that I’m gay. But…they don’t really know about you.” He seemed sorry for that. I didn’t know why.

“It’s okay. I’m happy to meet your family.”

“Well, everyone is home now. I think they’re having dinner if you want to reattempt the dinner thing.”

“Sure. Why not?”

Things couldn’t get anymore wrong for me could they? We got out of the car and walked up to Gabe’s front door. It was an amazing two story house. I was so nervous that I was shaking and Gabe could tell.

“Babe, it’s okay. There’s no need to be nervous.” He put his arm around my waist as we walked. “My family is totally cool.”

I took a deep breath and we walked in. He called out to his mom and we stood in the foyer to wait for her. She came around the corner and I was amazed at how beautiful she was.
She had long dark blond hair and blue eyes just like Gabe. She had a beautiful model like figure with long legs and a slender waist. Her smile was as wide as the Brooklyn bridge and as beautiful as a white Christmas. She was like an angel.

“Sweetie, I thought you were going out tonight.” she said, giving Gabe a hug.

“I am, but I want you to meet someone.” He took my hand and our fingers wove together. “This is Rain.”

“Well, Rain. What an unusual name? But it’s wonderful to meet you. I’m Cindy.”

“It’s nice to meet you,” I said with an awkward smile.

“Mom, Rain is my boyfriend.” said Gabe.

“I can see that. Rain, are you staying for dinner?”

“Um…if I’m not too much trouble.”

“Nonsense. Come on you two follow me. We were just about to sit down.”

Gabe smiled at me and we followed Cindy into the house. It was a very homey house. It wasn’t decorated with fancy things like my house was. The decorations were family photos and flowers here and there. We walked into the dining room where everyone was sitting down.

“Gabe’s here,” Cindy announced.

Sitting at the table were Gabe’s two little brothers and his little sister. His little brother Will is thirteen years old and looked as if he took after his father with brown hair, but he had his mother’s blue eyes. The next youngest is his sister Devon. She’s 10 and the spitting image of her mother. The youngest was little Spencer. He’s only a year old. He was sitting in a high chair next to Mr. Smart, who was very handsome. Gabe got his hair and his eyes from his mother, but his sheer beauty from his father. He had blue eyes as well, but with brown hair sprinkled with gray’s here and there.

“You guys, this is Rain. He’s my, ah, boyfriend.” said Gabe. “This is Will, Devon, Spencer, and my dad Steve.”

“What kind of a name is Rain?” asked Will.

“William, be nice.”

“Sorry”

“It’s okay,” I said. “I get that a lot.”

“Sit down you two. I’ll get an extra place setting.”

Gabe brought out an extra chair for me to sit next to him. We sat down and Cindy brought out a plate and utensils for me. Dinner was prime rib with a baked potato and peas. Everyone served themselves, except for Spencer of course who was eating baby food.

“So, Rain, have you always lived in Los Angeles?” asked Cindy.

“No, I just moved here about a month ago from New York. Gabe and I became friends right away.”

“How did you happen to meet?” asked Cindy.

“Mom, can we eat please?” asked Gabe.

“I’m just making conversation with your guest.” said Cindy.

“I accidentally ran into him in the cafeteria.”

“My food went flying into the air and the two of us ended up on top of each other on the floor.”

I could see Gabe blushing a little. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

“That’s so romantic.” said Devon with a sighing expression on her face.

“Yes, that’s very romantic.” said Cindy.

“Oh, Cindy, let the boys eat now.” said Steve.

After dinner, Gabe and I went to his room. It was a complete reflection of him. The walls were painted blue. Not dark blue. Not light blue. Blue. There were a couple of posters up, but not many. A band poster of some band that I didn’t know was on the wall next to his bed. On his closet door was a Pulp Fiction poster.

“I love Pulp Fiction,” I said.

“I love it too, but I don’t want to talk about movies right now.”

He closed his door and came up behind me. He started to kiss my neck. I’m a little ticklish there, so I started to laugh.

“I love you,” he whispered.

I felt it; deep inside. I felt it too. I didn’t even have to think.

“I love you too,” I whispered.

He turned me around to kiss me softly on the lips. I felt tingles move throughout my entire body.

“Hold that thought,” he said, stopping the kiss.

“What?”

“I’ve gotta change. The party is in an hour.”

“But I thought you weren’t going to change?”

“Well, now that we’re here I might as well. You changed.”

“Okay,” I said, sitting on his really comfortable bed. It had a blue and black plaid spread on top.

Dylan went through many outfits just as I did. It was really hot watching him undress. Especially since he did it sort of slowly and seductively. I had to keep my crotch area in control as I watched.
When he finally picked an outfit, he came and sat next to me. He laid me onto the bed and got on top of me. He started to kiss me; slowly, passionately.

* * *

After he changed and we spent a little time on his bed. We walked downstairs. He wanted to watch some television. But when we sat on the couch, it ended up to be a remote war between him and his brother, Will. Will wanted to watch an action flick that was on. We wanted to watch America’s Next Top Model. Will won with the interference from their mother. She laid the ‘he’s your little brother’ guilt trip onto Gabe. I knew this well. I won many battles with Jenna because of it.

“What’re you all dressed up for anyway?” asked Will.

“We’re going to a party.”

“Ooh, can I come?”

“No you can’t. You’re too young.” said Gabe

“I’m not that much younger than you.”

“You still can’t come.”

“You suck.” said Will

“Exactly”

“Ew!”

Gabe laughed as he watched his brother make a face like he just ate something rotten. He put his arm over my shoulders and I leaned into him.

“Can’t you guys do that somewhere else?” asked Will.

“What? We’re just watching TV.”

Will was obviously frustrated because he gave up quickly.
The party was to start at ten and it was almost eleven. We got off the couch and Gabe went to go talk to his mother who was getting ready for bed. I was amazed that he was telling her where we were going and that she approved.
We left the house and made our way to the party. Gabe tuned to the dance channel on his satellite radio and turned up the volume to get ready for the party. When we pulled up to the house, I asked Gabe to wait a second before we went in. I couldn’t lie to him about Zack anymore.

“Before we go in, there’s something that I want to tell you.” I said.

“Go ahead,” he said.

“I feel us getting closer every day and I can’t lie to you anymore.”

“Rain, what is it? It sounds serious.”

“It’s about Zack.” I paused. “Remember how I told you that he and I met in Hawaii and became good friends?”

“Yeah. It was weird, but believable. He was acting pretty weird.”

“Well…we were kind of more than just friends. We…I don’t know how to explain it. We sort of had an affair, I guess.”

“Whoa, what do you mean by ‘affair’?”

“Well, we didn’t sleep together if that’s what you’re thinking, but we did come pretty close to it.”

“Are you saying that you and Zack were ‘together’ in Hawaii?”

“That’s exactly what I’m saying.” I said. “Remember when I was crawling on the floor in the cafeteria and I tripped you?”

“Yeah…”

“Well, Zack and I said goodbye in Hawaii. We never thought that we would ever see each other again. Then, all of a sudden he’s the most popular guy at my new school that’s going out with the head cheerleader. I was trying to get out of the cafeteria before he saw me.”

“Rain, you’re trying to tell me that the most popular kid in school, the star receiver of the football team, is gay and was with you in Hawaii.”

“Yes, Gabe, think about it. He can’t keep his eyes off of us when we’re together. He crashed into that table when he saw us walking through the commons holding hands. He invites us to this party.”

“He’s jealous…” I could tell that he was having doubts about out relationship.

“Zack and I are over, way over.” I put my hand on his. “I love you. Zack isn’t even in the picture for me right now.”

“That doesn’t mean that you aren’t still in the picture for him. If you two were as close as you’re making it seem, he’s gonna fight for you, even if it’s under the radar.”

“He’s never going to get me because I love you.”

Gabe sighed. “You don’t have to keep saying that. I…I feel that you love me. It’s him I don’t trust.” He paused. “Inviting us to this party was his first move. You need to be careful. And I’ll be damned if I’m gonna loose you to that a-hole.”

I smiled and reached over to kiss him. We looked over at the party and it looked like fun. We could see people dancing in the windows with their red party cups.
We got out of the car and we could hear the music from outside. We walked up to the house holding hands and walked in, knowing no one would hear the doorbell. We were immediately greeted by a slightly tipsy Zack Morgan.

“Rain! Gabe! You guys made it.”

He put his hand on my shoulder and leaned into me a little. I leaned away as I could smell the alcohol on his breath. Gabe pushed him away from him.

“A little bit touchy there, aren’t you Zack?” asked Gabe.

“Sorry, sorry,” said Zack getting off of me. “You two want a drink?”

“I don’t drink.” said Gabe.

“Neither do I,” I said.

“Well, okay. Let me know if you need anything.”

We walked through the house desperately looking for someone either of us knew well enough to go up to talk to, but it seemed that this was a popular only party. Everyone just looked at us weirdly. We were totally out of place.

“Maybe I could use a drink.” I said.

“Yeah, me too.” Gabe agreed.

“I’ll go get us some,” I said.

I walked to the kitchen. It was separated from the rest of the house by a door. Zack was the only person in there. He was serving himself what looked like a vodka.

“Rain…” He sort of slurred my name. “You came to see me.”

“I came to get some drinks for Gabe and I.”

“You knew I would be in here didn’t you?”

I rolled my eyes. “No I didn’t.”

“Rain, I just…I want you so bad. Can…Can we just talk…somewhere private.”

“Zack, I barely want to talk to you when you’re sober. What makes you think I want to talk to you now.”

“You made me like this! You’re driving me, crazy!”

He leaned on the counter, taking sips of his drink. He started to stumble towards me. He started to put his hands all over me.

“Sober up. And maybe,” I pushed him off of me, “maybe then I’ll talk to you.”

“Please, Rain…all I want is you.”

“No…you just like the idea of taking me away from Gabe. If I wasn’t with him, you wouldn’t want me.”

“That’s not true. I love you, Rain. I’m hurting every day without.”

Tears started to come down his face. His lips was quivering and his nose started to run.

“I just want another chance rain. I don’t care who knows it. I’ll leave Amy. I don’t care about her.”

“Of course you do. Even if you don’t love her, you still care about her feelings.”

“Okay, maybe I do, but it’s nothing compared to the love I have for you.”

“Look, I don’t have time for this. I’ve gotta get back to Gabe.”

I turned around, but Zack grabbed my hand and swung me back around. He pulled me close to him and put his lips on mine. His breath stank of alcohol, but his lips were just as soft as always. I stayed because I missed it. I missed kissing him and I finally admitted it to myself.

“Okay,” I said after the kiss. “We can talk, but not here.”

“We can go to my room.” he said. He seemed to have sobered up a bit.

“I’ve just gotta go tell Gabe.”

“Why?”

“Because he’s my boyfriend and I want to be honest with him.”

Zack doesn’t really like that I call him my boyfriend and I can tell, but it’s too bad because that’s what he is. I went out to the party and looked for Gabe. He was talking to some girl. I didn’t want to bother him, so I just didn’t tell him.
I met Zack at the bottom of the stairs. We walked up and went through the upstairs hallway. I followed him to his room. His door had a keep out sign on it.
His room was a typical teenager boy’s room. It was a little messy with a slight smell of sweat and musky cologne. One of his bed posts had a t-shirt hanging over it that looked familiar. I picked it up.

“Wait don’t!” Zack tried to stop me, but he didn’t succeed.

It was my t-shirt. It had gone missing after Hawaii.

“I was wondering where this was. I can’t believe you took it.” I sat on his bed. It was a bit squeaky.

“I wanted something to remember you by. I thought I would never see you again.”

“Why is it on your bed post?” I asked.

“I don’t know. I guess I find myself holding it a lot and smelling it. It smells like you.”

I smiled. That was the moment that I knew that he was telling me the truth. Before I never really believed that he loved me.

“I’m sorry things went so bad.” He said. “I wish that I could go back and do things differently.”

“B-But you can’t, Zack. Things happened and we’re in different situations now.”

“I’m not. I still love you just as much as I did in Hawaii.” He sat next to me and softly put his hand on my cheek.

I took his hand off of my face. “Zack, maybe we can be friends. It’s just not possible for us to be together right now. I’m in love with Gabe and you’re…you’re in a tough spot.”

“What do you mean?”

“You’re with Amy and…and the star of the football team. All that will go away the minute anyone even suspects that you’re in love with a guy.”

He didn’t say anything and the silence between us was getting tense. But it was familiar and I felt comfortable with him; too comfortable. I felt drawn to him. He was like a magnet and he finally broke the silence.

“Touch me…” he whispered.

I couldn’t help myself. I grabbed him and started to kiss him. Suddenly I was back in Hawaii. I hadn’t met Gabe yet, let alone fallen in love with him. It was me and Zack.
I stripped off his t-shirt and started to kiss his stomach. He started to moan as I worked my kisses up to his neck and then his lips. Our tongues played with each other and he started to slowly unbutton my shirt. When he took it off, his eyes popped out of his head as he looked at my bare chest.

“I’ve missed you so much.”

He began to kiss my chest desperately. It felt so good as he started to kiss my neck. I laughed a little. He kissed my ticklish spot.

“I forgot you were ticklish there,” he smiled and kissed me carefully.

I could feel my dick slowly rising in my pants. I wanted him more than ever. He unbuttoned my pants and my dick unfurled. He swallowed it whole and electricity flowed through my entire body and I let out a loud moan.
He sucked harder and faster, but stopped. He took off his own pants and his hard on was revealed. It was probably the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen.
Suddenly, I felt his finger in my asshole. I let out a quiver. He had one finger in my, and then two, and then three. He grabbed a condom from his drawer and put it on. He slowly entered me. I don’t think I’ve ever felt anything like it. It felt so good to finally be connected to Zack in a way that I’ve never been before.
As I got looser, he started to go faster and harder. It felt so good as he put my ankles on his shoulders and he started to pound into me. He took his hand and stroked my cock and he pounded into me harder and harder.

“Oh My God!” I yelled out.

“You like it? You want more?”

“More…More”

I shot all over my chest and even my face. He pulled out of me slowly and took the condom off. He started to jack off on top of me and squirted all over my chest.
He laid on his back next to me. He held my hand. Panting and stretching out. We laid there for a minute, trying to catch out breath and wrap our minds around what had just happened.

“That was better than I imagined.” he said with amazement in his voice

I got up and started to get dressed. I didn’t say anything to him. I couldn’t. I had just realized what I had done. I couldn’t believe that I cheated on Gabe after only a month. I had to leave. Of course he tried to stop me, but I didn’t let him. I just went down stairs grabbed Gabe and a drink and started to party…hard.

Copyright © 2011 Dans La Nuit; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..