Jump to content
    Dans La Nuit
  • Author
  • 2,922 Words
  • 1,775 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Unintended Love - 6. Chapter 6

After homeroom was English and when I got there, my teach Mr. Miller pulled me aside. Class hadn't started yet so there was maybe two or three people in the class.

"Listen, I saw on your record that you were an English tutor at your other school." he said

"Yeah," I said. "I was."

"Well, since you're in my AP* class, I wanted to know if you would tutor some of the students in my regular class. You‘ll get extra credit."

"Um, sure."

"I'll be a great way to meet new friends."

"Yeah, I'll do it." I said.

I thought it might be an interesting way to make friends.

"Well, the appointment with the first student is today after school in the library. Is that okay?"

"Yeah, I have time."

"His name is Chad Everett."

"Okay"

I thought the second week of school was an odd time to need tutoring, but hey, I got extra credit for it. For some reason, I couldn't wait to tell Gabe.

"Wait, you're a tutor?" asked Carly.

"Yeah, it's just something I got sucked into at my old school." I answered.

"This is great. Now you're getting extra credit." said Gabe.

"Yeah," I said. "But this also means I can't make the smoothie run this week."

"Oh, that's okay." said Carly.

"Yeah, you'll make it eventually." said Eric.

She put up a good front, but I could tell that Carly was disappointed. I really wanted to go with them, but I just couldn't turn down extra credit; especially in an AP class.

* * *

I checked in as a tutor in the library after school and waited at a study table for the kid to get there. I read to pass the time. While I was waiting, Zack sat in front of me.

"Hey," he said.

"Hey," I said, not looking up from my book.

"What are you doing here?"

"It's a library, Zack. I'm reading." I said smartly. "And I'm waiting for someone."

"Gabe"

"No, I'm tutoring."

"Who are you tutoring?"

"Some kid named Chad."

"Chad Everett?"

"How did you know?" I put my book down.

"He-He's my best friend."

"Oh...well, you should go. I'm waiting for him."

"Don't say anything to him, Rain."

"Like what? Like his best friends a raging homo?"

"Shut up!" He leaned over the table.

The librarian shushed us, eyeing us from above her reading glasses. I looked around and a bunch of kids were looking at us.

"Calm down, Zack." I whispered. "I'm not going to tell him anything. I'm just gonna tutor him."

Zack left the table and then the library. A few minutes later, Chad walked in. But when he saw me, he made a face like he just smelled the most rotten food ever.

"Why'd they send a faggot to help me?"

"Hey, do you want my help or not, because I could just leave."

"Leave then. I don't want help from you."

I didn't really mind being called a faggot. It wasn't that big of a deal. I could care less what happens to his grade. I'm still getting extra credit. I just left him there in the library and walked out to the front of the school. I ended up walking home. When I got there, my dad was getting ready to pass out on the couch, and my mom was attempting to make dinner while on a conference call with whoever. This was kind of a crappy day. I have my license. I think it's time to get my own car. I think I'll bring it up over dinner.

* * *

The next day, I was dead bored during Science class. I told Dr. Richards that I had to use the bathroom. She believed me and gave me a pass. I started to walk through the school. It was kind of weird when it wasn't full of student.

"Hey, it's the faggot."

Great, just what I didn't need. I turned around. It wasn't just Chad, but Zack as well. I stopped next to the arts building, where I was at, and they walked towards me.

"What do you want Chad?"

"Well, you're a cocksucker, so..."

He grabbed his crotch and thrust his hips towards me.

"Not if you were the last man on Earth."

"Oh, you're so original, faggot."

"Hey, leave him alone, Chad." said Zack. I could tell he was getting irritated.

"I'm just messing with him, Zack. What are faggots for anyway?"

"Stop calling him that." Zack face looked like it was about to burst.

"Why? That's what he is." Chad got in my face and backed me against the wall. "He's just a dirty little queer."

Chad pushed me against the wall, and Zack grabbed him. I've never seen anyone move as quick as Zack did. He grabbed Chad, shoved him to the wall, and put his fist in his face. Shock doesn't even begin to describe what I was feeling.

"You touch him again and your face is gonna have an imprint of my fist on it. You got it?"

Chad squirmed out of Zack's grip. "Yeah, dude. What the hell's you problem anyway?"

"Nothing...I just don't like when you bully people."

Chad walked away with a bitter look on his face. A face like he didn't know who his best friend was anymore. Zack waited until he was gone to talk to me.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"You didn't have to do that. I can take care of myself."

"I couldn't let him hurt you."

"He's your best friend, Zack. He's gonna think something's up."

"Helping you is worth it."

"Don't say that. I can't take this." I felt my eyes tearing up. "I'm with Gabe now, Zack."

"That doesn't mean that you stopped loving me and I haven't stopped loving you."

"Well, you should. All I can do is ruin your life."

"That's not true," he said inching closer to me.

I tried to back away, but the wall ruined my plans. I was trapped and he made it worse by putting his arms up against the wall with my head in between them.

"Zack, what are you doing."

"What I've been dying to do ever since I saw you in the cafeteria the first day of school."

"Please don't. Someone might see."

"Everyone's in class," he said, his lips dangerously close to mine. "I'm sorry Rain. I can't fight it anymore. I...I love you."

His lips touched mine and every single part of my body started to tingle. It felt just as wonderful as I'd remembered it. His kisses were sweet and tender, but passionate and dominate at the same time. The even though the kiss was only a few seconds, it almost floored me.

"I've gotta go," I said, ducking under his arms and running out of there as fast as I could.

I heard him call after me, but I couldn't. I couldn't do it again. I couldn't be with him because I couldn't risk getting hurt. I walked back to class and when I did, Dr. Richards was angry at me for taking too long.

* * *

"Hey, Rain, what's wrong?" asked Gabe, rubbing my back.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I assured him, looking down at my food.

"You don't look okay. Are you sick or something?" asked Carly.

"No, I'm not sick. I just have a lot on my mind. I don't really want to talk about it."

"Okay, just know I'm here if you do." said Gabe. "Why don't I give you a ride home after school."

"Thanks, Gabe."

* * *

"So, we're alone now," said Gabe as he drove. "You can tell me what's been bothering you all day."

"Gabe, I just really don't wanna talk about it."

"I'm sorry. I thought I was your boyfriend. I thought that we're supposed be able to talk to each other."

"It's not important," I said.

"It's important to me. I don't like seeing you worry."

"I'm not worried. I've just got a lot on my mind."

"Well, tell me what."

"I can't. I just can't. You understand right?"

"I really care about you, Rain. I just want you to be happy."

"I'm happy with you."

I hated saying that to him. It's not that I was lying. I am happy with him. I'm just so unhappy without Zack. Ever since that kiss he's all I think about. And the last thing I wanna do is tell Gabe.

* * *

"So why did you call me over here?" asked Jenna as we sat in my room with the door closed.

"Something happened today," I said. I sat on my bed and Jenna sat on my desk chair.

"What?"

"Zack kissed me."

"In public?"

"No. We were alone, but that's not the point."

"And the point would be?"

"The point is that I liked it...a lot."

"Well, you did say that you loved him right?" asked Jenna. "It shouldn't be a surprise that you liked kissing him."

"You're not helping, Jenna."

"I'm sorry, Rain, but I saw this coming. You should've just left Gabe alone."

"But, Jenna, I'm genuinely happy with him now. This thing with Zack is just something that I can't let go of."

"Well, you need to let go of it, or let go of Gabe. You can't do this."

I didn't know what to do, so I did the first thing that came to my mind. I called Gabe. I wanted to forget all about Zack. I asked him to come over. My mom was at work and my dad had just left for a meeting with his publisher. It was time to forget all about Zack.

* * *

When he got there, I pulled him inside immediately. I brought him to the living room where we sat on the couch. I looked at him and he looked at me. We didn't need to say anything. We knew that we both wanted the same thing.
I his head onto the couch and I pressed my lips against his and started to feel his body. My hand went up his shirt. His skinny chest and his and his abs blended into each other. I could feel his ribs, but for some reason turned me on. I lifted his shirt over his head and then started to kiss his neck. He moaned in pleasure.
I took my t-shirt off and he started to feel up and down my sides. As I lay on top of him, I could feel his excitement increasing. He felt amazing underneath me. I sat up and smiled at.

"Big boy..." I smirked.

He smirked back and I laid back on top of him. Our breathing got heavy, so I started back to his lips. Our tongues met and started to play with each other and he put his hands on my ass, squeezing it firmly.

"I want you in me," he whispered in my ear.

I started to unbutton his jeans. They were skinny jeans, so they were a bitch to get off of him. His boxers were cloth boxers and they were also skin tight. I felt the outline of his manhood. At the tip was a tiny wet spot where he'd leaked with excitement.
I slowly took of his boxers and his penis flopped out, hard as a rock. I kissed the back of it and he moaned. I felt my own penis getting hard. My tight boxers were putting unwanted pressure on it, so I took them off along with my pants.
I prepared him for what was about to happen. Then I wrapped his legs around my waist, but I stopped there.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"I need to get a condom." I said.

"You have condoms?"

"My dad keeps them in his office drawer." I said.

I got off of Gabe and walked to my dad's office with my hard on still hanging in there. I got the condoms as quickly as I could, so I could get back to Gabe.
He sat up on the couch, waiting for me. I got back on top of him and then pushed him down forcefully.

"Who said you could get up?" I asked firmly, but sarcastically as well.

He smiled. I got back to kiss him. Then, I opened the condom with my teeth.

"Give it to me," he said.

"What?" I asked.

"Give me the condom."

I gave it to him and put the condom in his mouth. Then, he wrapped his mouth around my penis, thus putting the condom on it. He actually fit my entire penis in my mouth. It turned me on so much that he was lucky I didn't orgasm right there.
Once again I wrapped his legs around my waist. I entered him slowly and he let out a moan that was both pain and pleasure at the same time.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said, breathing heavily. "It's so good. Keep going."

It felt good for me too, so I kept going. I started going faster as the pain disappeared from his moans. Eventually, our moans started to join each other. I took Gabe by the shoulders and lifted him towards me.
His face was inches from mine as I moved in and out of him slowly. I brought him closer and I kissed him, letting my tongue inside of his mouth. After the kiss, his head rested on my shoulder. I was getting closer, so I started to stroke him. I stroked him fast. His moans got louder and louder and his pitch got higher. Suddenly, he shot straight up into the air. Some of it hit my face, but most of it ended up on his chest.
I slowly pulled out of him. He laid back onto the couch, resting his head on the arm of the couch. His chest dramatically rose and fell. I took the condom off and put it on the floor. I started to jerk-off on top of him. I moaned and moaned until it was time for me to squirt all over his chest and when I did, I fell onto him. I hugged him close.

"That was great," he said.

"Oh my God...I never knew it would be like that."

"Wait...was that your first time?" asked Gabe, still holding me.

"Yeah," I said.

"I can't believe it. That's...that's really a big deal. If I would've known that it was your first time...I would've tried to make it special."

"It was special," I said.

"Maybe we should clean up." he said.

I sat up quickly. "Take a shower with me."

"What?"

"Come on, please."

He smiled shyly. He even blushed. "Okay."

"You're blushing after what we just did?" I asked.

He laughed. We grabbed our clothes and I grabbed the condom from the floor. We both walked upstairs, naked and holding our clothes. We went to the bathroom and I closed and locked the door.
I turned on the warm water, we dropped our clothes on the floor, I threw the condom in the trash, and we got into the shower. He pushed me up against the shower wall and kissed me. The warm water pressed onto his back and splashed onto me.

"I normally don't do this," he said.

"What?" I asked.

"Have sex with guys I've only known for two weeks."

"Then why'd you have sex with me?" I asked.

"I don't know. There's something about you that gets to me, Rain."

After the shower, we dressed and then walked downstairs. We decided to go out to the porch and watched the waves. Gabe sat on one of the deck chairs and I sat on his lap.

"It's so beautiful," I said, talking about the beach.

"You're beautiful," Gabe whispered. I couldn't help, but laugh. "What are you laughing at?"

"You're so cheesy," I said with a smile. "But still cute." I kissed him on the cheek and he held me tighter.

We heard rustling in the house and at first I panicked, but then I saw Jenna walking in. I sighed relief and sat back down with Gabe. She came outside.

"Hey you guys." said Jenna.

"Gabe, this is Jenna, my big sister. The only one in my family that knows that I'm gay."

"It's great to finally meet you, Gabe."

"He's been talking about me?" asked Gabe.

"Ugh, you're all he talks about?" said Jenna.

"Funny, I haven't heard anything about you, Jenna." said Gabe, squinting his eyes at me.

"Well, you two better get your straight masks on, because my dad is on his way home from his meeting."

"Jenna, I think it's time." I said.

"I thought you didn't want to." said Jenna.

"I didn't, but I think it's time. I have someone that I'm happy with and I don't want to hide him anymore."

Jenna smiled. "I'll be inside. Maybe I'll stay for dinner."

"I'm gonna do it tomorrow," I said. "Today, might be a little too soon."

I stood up from Gabe's lap and he stood right next to me and took my hand. Jenna walked up to us and pinched Gabe's cheek.

"Not bad little brother. He's cute."

"I've gotta go, Rain. I'll see you tomorrow at school."

I kissed his lips softly. The kiss lingered a bit, and when it was about to end, I didn't want it to. So we had to pull away from each other. He left, and not two minutes later, I missed him.

Copyright © 2011 Dans La Nuit; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..