Jump to content
    dkstories
  • Author
  • 4,537 Words
  • 5,223 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Goon - 18. Chapter 18

“No matter how much you may want to, it is rarely possible to just thumb your nose at federal law enforcement agencies.” Mrs. Howard said as Micah sank into the couch and just stared out the window. Much of the damage from last summer’s storms had been repaired, but he could see the differences between the house now and before the storms had hit.

“They give me a headache, and I hate them as much as I did last time.” Micah said with a sigh, putting the cool can of soda against his head. On the television was a news report that had nothing to do with kidnappings, car accidents, or crashed helicopters. He could almost believe his picture had not been on the television for the past week, and his mother had not tried to press kidnapping charges against Mrs. Howard for taking him across state lines.

“You mentioned that they were less than kind to you in that other future.” Mrs. Howard said as she sipped on a glass of wine and watched the muted television.

“They had orders to yield a specific result and focused their investigation to get that result.” Micah said. “I can’t help but feel that they are doing the same here and now.”

“They did seem quite certain there was no connection between your Mr. Copperson and De Services.” Mrs. Howard said with a frown. “I think you might have slipped up a bit with insisting on that. There is no way you should have known that.”

“Well at least Mom left with them.” Micah said with another sigh, wishing he could have a glass of the wine. His mother had been very overbearing and overprotective, but at least she hadn’t pushed charges after a private jet had been chartered to bring her to Georgia. Little John had been the only highlight of that visit. Oddly enough Micah found he missed the little brother he’d barely known before this last summer.

“She cares about you.” Mrs. Howard said.

“She doesn’t understand me.” Micah pointed out.

“No.” Mrs. Howard agreed. “But she does care.”

“I’ll give her that.” Micah said grudgingly. “How’s the Senator?”

“He’ll live.” She sighed. “The Capitol Police are still insisting it was just an accident, but big trucks like that are rarely allowed so close to the capitol building. Did you know the transportation company that owns the vehicle is a vendor for De Services?”

“I am not surprised.” Micah sighed. A figure in very familiar black garb walked by outside and he resisted a frown. Lupo Security was not De, and they could be trusted much more than the other company. It was smart of her to have hired them and to have them here to protect the house, as well as the Senator’s hospital room. He just wished she would not send them to Huntsville in the morning. It felt odd having Haskill, Robbs, Minton, and Didenow all know he was not only queer, but having sex with Corey. They were the most open and accepting of the men he’d recognized from Lupo, and he’d been surprised that all of them had already been hired by the company. He remembered Lupo started up recently, not more than a year ago and he had never realized how many of the lab’s security force was made up of their senior people.

No wonder there’d been so much animosity towards him as a newcomer there.

“Ma’am?” De La Torre’s voice came from behind them and Micah frowned as he turned around at the same time as Mrs. Howard to look at the senior Lupo agent on the premises.

“Yes, Mr. de la Torre?” She asked him with a calm expression.

“Ma’am, I’ve just been informed that Dr. Zebel was killed in an accident on his way here.” The man said and she frowned.

“I thought he was under protection of one of your details?” She said with a raised eyebrow.

“Yes ma’am, they were and the detail is also deceased.” He replied calmly, although there was a hint of anger in his voice. “They were run off the road in a hit and run accident. South Carolina state troopers are looking for the vehicle that hit them but have not yet found anything.”

“Keep me updated, and inform Huntsville that the boys will not be returning before the holidays.” She said with a frown.

“Yes, ma’am.” The man said before turning to leave the room. Corey was upstairs, working on his essay that had been required instead of the tests they were missing. Micah had finished his already, only because Corey had helped him first before working on his own, and refused Micah’s offer of help.

“I will charter a plane to bring your family here for Christmas.” She told Micah with a frown on her pretty face.

“You think they’ll try again if we leave here.” Micah said flatly.

“Do you think otherwise?” She challenged him.

“How is the Senator?” Micah asked to change the subject for the moment.

“He’s awake and talking.” She said. “He is quite insistent that we remain here and do not go to Washington.”

“He would be.” Micah said with a grimace and what was probably a pouty lip of his own.

“My son’s habits are rubbing off on you.” She didn’t exactly sound upset.

“I love him.” Micah said with a sigh, finishing his soda and putting it down on the coffee table while watching the silent television. They were making a big deal of the storm that was turning the mid-west white in time for the holiday shopping season. Everyone was upset except the kids who didn’t have to go to school because of the snow, and would be getting an extra-long holiday.

“Don’t take too many of his habits.” She cautioned. “I will miss our shopping trips if you cease to enjoy them as much as you have so far.”

“I want to spoil my little brother, and I guess my sister too.” Micah said with a sigh. “I’ve never really been around them before.”

“We’ll find some time to shop.” She assured him.

“Not without all those goons following us.” He said irascibly and she laughed.

“Would you listen to yourself now, Micah Jericho.” She said around her laughter.

“What?” He demanded, although he knew exactly what she was talking about.

“Not too long ago, you were the one being described as a goon.” She said and he tried to keep his cheeks from blushing, but failed. The zit that had appeared after two days without a shower had finally faded and he felt a little less self-conscious. He was also still losing a little weight, and muscle mass, and that had him worried.

“I hated that term.” Micah admitted.

“Yet you seem so willing to apply it to others.” She said with an arched eyebrow.

“They wouldn’t know a Henley from a Jockey.” Micah growled and she laughed lightly, a pure sound without the stress of recent days.

“Oh, Micah, I have missed you.” She said fondly with a bright smile. “Still you should be nicer when describing your former compatriots.”

“I know.” Micah sighed. “I just feel weird being on this side of the equation. Usually I’m one of those guys out there in the smart-looking black clothes with the utility vests, berets, and the automatic weapons keeping people like you safe. Now here I am, without a gun, twenty pounds lighter than I should be, and the one being protected.”

“Not more than a few days ago you were also fending off kidnappers, bandying words with people who had hired those kidnappers, and fleeing through the woods.” She pointed out to him and he sighed.

“I bet we never hear back on who made that call.” Micah grumbled.

“My dear boy, did you not tell my son you wanted to pretend none of this was happening and just try to enjoy life?” She asked him and he frowned.

“Yeah, but that’s what he should do.” Micah said.

“I told my husband in the first year of our marriage that if he tried to have different standards for each of us he was in for a very rocky and short marriage.” She told him with a warning in her voice.

“I’m not married to Corey yet.” Micah murmured, although there was a hint of a smile on his lips.

“That can be fixed very quickly.” She pointed out. “I do believe the age of consent in Spain is sixteen, and you both are that age.”

“You wouldn’t.” Micah protested.

“If it’s good enough for members of a rock band, it’s good enough for my son.” She said with a pointed look and he frowned again.

“I could see you flying us all to Spain for Christmas and a shotgun wedding.” Micah murmured and she got a thoughtful look on her face.

“I do believe I saw one of those nice men outside with a shotgun.” She noted and he groaned aloud before he started chuckling. They laughed together for a few moments, enjoying the feeling of companionship and pleasant company. When she finished off her glass of wine she frowned at the glass.

“Would you like me to pour you some more?” Micah asked and she nodded after a moment of thought, handing him the glass.

“That would be nice.” She said aloud and he smiled before heading towards the kitchen.

“It’s about time I heard you laughing again.” Melissa said with a smile as she popped brownies out of a pan. The smell in the kitchen was glorious and he had to resist the urge to snatch one from the plate as he went to the fridge and got out the bottle of chardonnay.

“It’s a relaxing evening.” Micah admitted. The sun had set a while ago and now it was approaching full dark outside, even if the flood lights kept the perimeter of the house well lit.

“Grab yourself a glass of milk and take two of these in there with you.” Melissa said with a fond smile. “Bill and I are heading to bed soon enough.”

“Have a good night.” Micah said as he got the mentioned glass of milk and a couple of brownies before she put the glass cover over them. He also grabbed a couple of napkins, and with full hands made his way back into the room where Mrs. Howard was watching television. The sound was no longer muted and she frowned as she nodded at Micah who settled down to listen to the television.

“And so it begins.” Mrs. Howard said sadly. The news reporters were chatting about a scandal with the junior Senator from Wyoming. Micah knew the people in his state well enough to know that he would be resigning soon. Taking money for votes wasn’t like screwing some woman on the side. This was something serious enough to see real action.

“What do you mean?” Micah asked as she muted the television again and picked up the wine glass Micah had put in front of her. She downed about half of it in one long drink and shook her head.

“Linda Kilgore has had a residence in Cheyenne for the last fifteen years.” Mrs. Howard told him in a steady voice. “I received word that earlier today she announced her resignation from the board of De.”

“So she’s decided to make her move.” Micah said with a sigh.

“It’s not that simple.” Mrs. Howard said. “I grew up in the same circles as Linda. We’ve even met a few times when we were younger. People like us do not make open moves on positions of power. We allow younger children to make the move, or we marry someone who will make that move for us while we remain behind the scenes. Either she is working for someone else, most likely a consortium, or she is acting very far out of character. I have found in recent weeks that many of my old friends will no longer talk with me.”

“I’m sorry to hear that.” Micah said with genuine sympathy.

“It’s more than that, young man.” She said flatly. “I fear that Linda is not acting alone, that she is merely the front for a consortium that has decided to, as they said a few years ago, ‘take our country back’. They have always believed this country was theirs, built on their ancestors financial empires, and they exert their political pressures when they believe it is necessary, but rarely this directly.”

“You think they arranged this mess with the Senator from Wyoming?” Micah asked as he nibbled on the brownie and sipped his milk.

“More than likely it was their agents that bribed him.” She told him.

“Won’t the men who did the bribing go to jail too?” Micah asked.

“Maybe, for a year or two.” She said with a shrug. “Tell me, Micah, if my husband approached one of your fellow students at Huntsville, offered them ten million to spend two years in a minimum security prison, how many would take the offer?”

“A few of them.” Micah said. “But couldn’t the government trace the ten million?”

“Possibly, but there are many ways to hide money such as that, including off-shore anonymous numbered accounts.” She said as she finally took a nibble of the brownie Micah had set in front of her. “My, but Melissa always knows when a bit of chocolate is the thing needed.”

“Things have been stressful around here.” Micah agreed. “So, whatever Trasker did in the future changed it with his second message, wherever he sent it.”

“That’s the problem.” She said with another frown. “I have it on good sources that not just any computer can receive the message. It must be a specialized computer that is constructed just for this purpose. Also, there is another problem that has recently been detected.”

“What is that?” Micah asked.

“Two more currents like the one that was in the Atlantic have been detected.” She stated. “One of them is in the Gulf, pointing from that island directly to Alabama.”

“That would have been created when Linda powered up the generator to contact me.” Micah noted.

“Yes, and the other runs from the island across the Gulf, through southern Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and ends just west of Las Vegas.” She added. “That has the NOAA very confused, because it is no longer in the water alone, but over land as well. It is creating havoc across the Midwest. They are projecting colder than normal weather in the middle and northern parts of the country with warmer and dryer than normal winter across the Southwest when we were supposed to have a wetter than normal year. The currents are creating a high pressure ridge that is changing the shape of weather across most of the country.”

“We know how to stop that though.” Micah said with a frown.

“Yes, but getting the equipment in place without making the government aware of it is problematical, and my husband is currently incapacitated.” She said. “There is only so much I can do as his wife, even with all my financial resources. We are lucky Lupo was even created in time to serve as protectors for us. I do not know that we could trust any of the other agencies that are currently available.”

“What about the government?” Micah asked.

“We are the family that is responsible for creating a viable Third political party.” She reminded him dryly. “Do you think elected officials of either of the traditional parties will be inclined to help us? Remember Linda is a Republican.”

“But the Democrats…” Micah protested and then frowned. No, they were as unhappy as the Republicans when it came to the AM party. They had lost all the Blue Dogs in the first few weeks.

“Even someone as un-political as you can see the futility of that.” She noted with that dry little laugh.

“What about the government agencies?” Micah asked.

“They have always been the tools of those in power, and those with the money to put key people into place within their power structures.” She noted. “The current FBI is still riddled with younger sons, cousins, and fraternity or sorority members of people like Linda Kilgore and many of those I knew growing up. Old Society has their fingers in many, many agencies and that is why my husband did his best to keep them out of the loop when we first learned about this time travel project and of course, you, my dear boy.”

“God I don’t want anything to do with all this.” Micah swore softly, a deep frown on his face. “I almost wish this had never happened.”

“Then you would never have gotten together with my son.” Mrs. Howard pointed out and Micah smiled ruefully.

“That’s why I said almost.” Micah pointed out. “That, and well getting to know your entire family better has made it worth all this mess.”

“I hope you’ll feel that way when the FBI comes back and arrests you.” She pointed out and he frowned.

“What do you mean?” Micah asked.

“My dear Micah, think about this for a moment.” She told him. “Those badges you and my son took off of the dead kidnappers were too good. They were most likely made by the same people who make real FBI badges and identifications. My guess is that the FBI has been compromised and will be here within the next few days to arrest you, at which time you will be within reach of our friends loyal to Linda Kilgore.”

“What can we do?” Micah asked and was relieved at the smile.

“We cannot shield you from the arrest, but you are sixteen.” She pointed out. “That will mean you have to be held in juvenile detention, and there are no federal detention facilities that can accommodate minors. Therefore you will be held in an Atlanta facility until they can convince a federal judge in this area to declare you a legal adult. Before that can happen, the attorneys hired on your behalf will be in front of a hand-picked federal judge with several motions that will tie your case into many legal knots at the same time that you are sheltered by attorney-client privileges that will deny them any attempt to question you without an attorney or your parent present. You will of course remain silent in any situation, I trust.”

“So I’m going to go to jail.” Micah said with an odd feeling. He started shaking and she actually moved onto the couch next to him and put an arm around him.

“Corey told me about what you’ve told him regarding that future prison.” She said in a gentle voice. “Please, Micah, trust me. That will not happen this time.”

“I hope not.” Micah said as the shivering subsided. When she offered him the last half of her glass of wine, he downed it all at once. “I don’t know if I could take that again.”

“We’ll make sure you don’t go through a similar experience again.” She assured him and he nodded, wishing it had been something stronger than wine, but resisting the urge to drink more. There were reasons he didn’t drink, and the urge to lose himself in the alcohol could be all-consuming if he wasn’t careful. It was the same with drugs. The psychologist had prescribed many drugs for him after he’d gotten back to the states and they had nearly ruined him the same as drinking could have ruined him.

“I’d prefer not to go to jail at all.” Micah said sourly.

“We don’t know for sure that it will happen, but you should be ready.” She told him and Micah nodded. “Why don’t you go upstairs and see if Corey’s done yet?”

“That’s a good idea.” Micah said with a sigh and stood up. She stood as well, and Micah hugged her tightly. “Thank you for everything.”

“You’re quite welcome.” She said with a gentle smile. Micah felt his gut churning. Perhaps mixing the milk with wine had not been a good idea, but it could also be his nerves unsettling his stomach.

“I’m done.” Corey said with a smile as he met Micah in the hallway outside their rooms. His smile faded as he saw Micah’s face. “What’s wrong?”

“Your mom told me the FBI might still arrest me.” Micah said sourly and let Corey drag him into Corey’s room. It was similar to his, except for the posters of soccer players on the wall, as well as Corey’s favorite rock band. Once again Micah wondered if Corey just liked the band because most of them were openly gay.

“She mentioned it to me this morning.” Corey said, putting his arm around Micah as they sat on the bed.

“You didn’t tell me?” Micah asked, his voice breaking a bit.

“She wanted to tell you herself.” Corey said quietly. “Then she wasn’t even sure, but I guess she got some more news while we were working on your essay.”

“I hate life sometimes.” Micah muttered, resting his head on Corey’s shoulder.

“I hope you don’t hate me.” Corey murmured and Micah put his hand on Corey’s thighs.

“Never that.” Micah promised.

“I’m going to hold you to that when we’re married.” Corey told him and Micah chuckled a little bit.

“Promise if they do arrest me that you’ll visit.” Micah asked him.

“Every day they let me.” Corey assured him.

“I hate jail.” Micah said with another sigh.

“Then let’s not think about that.” Corey suggested.

“What else is there to talk about?” Micah asked.

“Who needs to talk?” Corey asked him, his lips moving to Micah’s neck. Micah let out a groan at the contact, and turned his head so their lips could meet while his hand squeezed Corey’s leg.

As Micah lay back on the bed, Corey crawled on top of him, continuing the kiss. He loved the way that Corey rubbed his muscles as they kissed, and continued to touch him all over. It was this contact that turned him on the most, and he was rock hard poking against Corey’s crotch.

“God you feel so good.” Micah whispered as Corey broke the kiss and began to nibble on his neck again. His hand curled in Corey’s hair, pushing his lips harder, deeper against Micah’s neck. It felt so good, the way Corey was nibbling on his neck and grinding against him. Then Corey was lifting Micah’s shirt off, and they struggled to both get their shirts off without losing any contact.

“I love how you taste.” Corey whispered before leaning back down and kissing Micah’s chest. Micah’s hands were busy running over Corey’s smooth chest, playing with those pink little nubs that were Corey’s nipples, and groaning as Corey’s teeth gently bit his own nipples.

“God, don’t stop that.” Micah whispered as his hands went to Corey’s side, gripping them tightly. Then Corey’s hips were grinding into him with a rhythm that was about to drive him insane. “Oh, yeah, that’s fucking nice.”

“I love it when you cuss instead of just grunt.” Corey whispered and his face appeared over Micah’s with that smarmy grin that brought a smile to Micah’s face.

“Fuck me, tonight.” Micah said, almost surprised at how determined he sounded. When the look of shock appeared, and stayed, on Corey’s face, his smile grew even bigger.

“What did you say?” Corey asked in a whisper, his hips no longer moving against Micah’s.

“I said I want you to fuck me.” Micah repeated with his grin as wide as he could make it for Corey.

“Woah.” Corey said as he looked down at Micah. “I thought it’d be you doing that to me first. You want this?”

“Yes I want this.” Micah assured him with a smile and a caress along his back. It felt so good, so warm.

“It’s not because of this FBI thing, is it?” Corey asked.

“I thought I was supposed to be the one acting all responsible, not you.” Micah laughed gently. “Don’t we have some lube in here somewhere? I want to fuck. Don’t try to tell me you don’t know how either. You’ve been reading those stories on the net.”

“So have you.” Corey said with a smile. “I seem to recall you liking the one about that guy rimming the other guy.”

“Yeah, I did like that.” Micah said, his grin staying wide. Corey grinned back at him and slid down so he could unbutton Micah’s pants. Micah lifted his hips so Corey could swipe them down his legs, along with his underwear. Freed from the shorts, Micah’s cock was happy it was no longer pushing against the cloth material.

This time, unlike times past, Corey didn’t go down on him, but instead lifted his legs up so that his heels rested on the edge of the bed, and Corey had access to those lower parts of him. When he felt the first hint of wetness, he let out a moan at the sensations. He wasn’t sure if he liked it or not, but in the next instant there was more pressure and something began tingling that he knew he liked very much.

“Oh fuck yeah, Corey.” Micah whispered as he felt something longer and harder than a tongue penetrate him. The tongue was still there, lapping around the finger, but that finger hit the magic spot and Micah suddenly understood exactly what the big deal was about anal sex.

Now he just had to get ready for Corey to put more inside of him.

Ten minutes later he’d already been reduced to wordless whimpers as Corey’s cock penetrated him. He could swear he felt Corey’s wiry red pubic hair tickling his ass, and he giggled a little, causing a weird look to pass across Corey’s face. While Micah might be reduced to whimpers instead of words, Corey was far from wordless.

“Oh my fucking god this is incredible and I think I’m about to come.” Corey said in a long rush of words as he began to hump Micah just a little. Micah’s legs had long since been draped over his shoulders, and Micah could feel Corey’s entire body begin to shake as he pounded into Micah’s ass like a bunny rabbit on steroids. Micah couldn’t help the laugh that escaped his lips even as his body shivered and tingled with his orgasm. His chest was coated with his own semen as Corey began to shiver with his own orgasm, buried deep inside Micah.

“I can’t believe you’re laughing.” Corey whispered as he collapsed onto Micah’s chest. His cock was still hard inside Micah, and he was humping Micah ever so slightly, sending more tingles up and down Micah’s spine. This was definitely the best experience he’d ever had, and it had only hurt for a minute.

“It feels so good.” Micah gasped out around giggles as his legs slid off of Corey’s shoulders and he held the slender red head to him. No matter what happened tomorrow, he’d have this memory, and it was a good one.

Copyright © 2013 dkstories; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 25
  • Love 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Wow when stuff starts flying it doesn't stop. It's been nonstop for Micah since he left his mom house. Hopefully he doesn't have to go to jail. All the main players seem to be dying hope that not a precursor to Micah. Can't wait to see what snafu happens next.

Link to comment

Micah, he's such a trooper. In the middle of the minefield he manages to shine again.

And Mrs. Howard, god love her, gives him hope that he might not have to re-live

his disgrace. I suppose things could be worse.

Link to comment

Well that ending was a surprise - not just to Corey. But I think Micah was so very right in asking his boyfriend to make love to him just then, and I do like a versatile couple. Hope they'll have a lot more intimate time together.

Oh and Mrs Howard is just great - respect ! Though she may resurrect the idea of a shot gun marriage if she finds out what they did. I'm sure she'll insist that Corey makes an honest man out of Micah :-)

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..