Jump to content
    dkstories
  • Author
  • 4,769 Words
  • 6,280 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Goon - 3. Chapter 3

Micah relaxed into the plush leather seats of the big car that Bill drove for the Howards, and smiled to himself as Corey chatted on about something or another. They were almost there, having already passed through the state Capitol and now entering the suburbs of the semi-rich locals. Corey was nervous, as evidenced by his constant chatter for the last forty minutes and that made Micah relax even more.

He’d had sex now twice in two days.

It may not have been full dick-in-butt sex, but it was sex and he was man enough to admit that he loved it more than he thought he would. Just taking a blow job from Corey was far different than actively participating with him the way he’d done this morning, before Bill arrived to find them still packing, a knowing look on his face when he took a deep sniff as he entered the room. Micah knew his fears were the stupid fears of an insecure teenager, and Bill’s reactions proved his case. The man who had been part of the Howard household for the past ten years had just smiled and offered to help the embarrassed boys finish packing.

The look of approval on the man’s face just made Micah feel more guilty he’d been stupid in what he was coming to think of as ‘that other life’. He just hoped he wasn’t going to wake up in a bed without legs and a little bag attached to his chest. Then again, that would be a small price to pay for the happiness his little dream world was bringing him at the moment.

“Then they ended up getting back to their own time by…” Corey was saying as Micah tuned back into his conversation. Oh yeah, the guy was still trying to explain all the science fiction stories he knew about time travel, and really none of them were quite what Micah was experiencing.

“Corey, it’s nothing like this dream I had.” Micah said with a careful look for Bill. Of all people, Micah knew how quickly those approving looks from a person could turn to hatred, anger, or fear.

“I know, but it was a favorite show of mine.” Corey pouted and Micah put his hand on his friend’s knee. Corey stiffened in surprise and then relaxed against Micah’s left shoulder.

“You and your shows.” Micah sighed, but in a teasing way.

“I like this a lot.” Corey said as he settled against Micah some more.

“I do too.” Micah agreed, lifting his arm to go around Corey’s shoulder. “Have you thought about what we’ll say to your parents?”

“I’ll tell them you’re now my boyfriend as well as the best friend I ever had.” Corey said confidently. “They’ll probably not put you in the room next to me this time, but we can deal with that.”

“Yes, we can.” Micah agreed.

“Oh god, you did not just that saying.” Corey groaned, slapping Micah in the chest.

“What saying?” Micah asked in confusion.

“You know, the one from the President’s…” Corey started to say but his voice drifted off as he smiled at Micah. “Never mind, you aren’t that political.”

“No, I leave that stuff to you and your family.” Micah said with a laugh.

“Yeah, well you’re pushing into my sci-fi now so I thought you might be expanding your horizons.” Corey said.

“Where did you get that fossil of a saying?” Micah laughed. “I mean ‘expanding your horizons’, that’s something a grandpa might say.”

“I happen to like that saying a lot.” Corey pouted and Micah bent over to kiss that extended lower lip, and then to bite it. “Ow! You keep that up and my lower lip will be bleeding before too long. Then Dad just might change his opinion of you.”

“He’ll probably thank me.” Micah teased. “He usually wants to pinch that lower lip until it bleeds whenever you pout.”

“I do not pout!” Corey protested, pushing away from Micah for a moment. Micah pulled him back in and he settled down against Micah.

“Yes, you do.” Micah told him gently. “And it’s cute.”

“Well, as long as you think it’s cute.” Corey said with a sigh. A look out the windows showed they were in the neighborhood of big houses and even bigger egos.

“We’re almost there, gentlemen.” Bill said and Micah smiled.

“I don’t think we’re quite gentlemen, Bill.” Micah teased the older man with a familiarity that was probably inappropriate, but the man just smiled at him.

“Why, Mr. Jericho, one can have his hopes, can he not?” Bill countered and Micah laughed. He wondered what Bill had made of Corey’s four-hour dialogue about all the time travel shows he’d seen and books he’d read. The internet time travel story came closest, but wasn’t really what Micah was experiencing.

“Hopes aren’t that bad to have, I guess.” Micah admitted. It seemed like ages since he’d felt hope, but he was feeling it again now.

“Very good, young man.” Bill said with a nod. He had that clipped British accent and Micah remembered being surprised to find out it was real. Bill had been hired direct from England to be the butler and driver for the Howards ten years ago. It was supposed to be for just a year, but he ended up staying on permanently after meeting and falling in love with Melissa, the cook and housekeeper. Mrs. Howards hated cooking and although Melissa was nearly ten years older the two had fallen head over heels for each other. They even had a daughter that lived with them in the cottage house to the back of the property, a cute little girl that the Howards claimed as a niece and spent a lot of time spoiling.

When the car pulled into the expansive driveway of the Antebellum mansion, Micah sighed and wiped his sweaty hands on the camouflage pants. They were stretching the rules wearing them home, but they hadn’t had time to change and Micah wasn’t really worried about hearing a lecture from Sergeant Major Smith at the moment. The man was probably too busy spending all day with his own family and kids. His oldest son should be graduating college this year.

“Nervous?” Corey asked and Micah smiled.

“A little.” Micah said. “It’s a little different coming to your boyfriend’s home instead of your best friend’s.”

“Is that what we are?” Corey asked and Micah frowned at him.

“We better be.” Micah said fiercely. “No more sleeping around for you.”

“You mean I have to give up my slutty ways?” Corey took on affected airs and Micah smiled.

“You bet your ass.” Micah said with a little growl. “Or maybe I should say ‘my’ ass because it belongs to me now.”

“I like the way that sounds.” Corey said and he gave Micah a look that made a tent start to form in his pants. The car stopped at the apex of the driveway and Micah looked to the left to see the big fountain was turned on before he turned to the right. At least no one was on the big porch, waiting for them. They waited for Bill to get out of the front seat and that gave Micah a chance to get his erection under control before the door opened.

“Thanks, Bill.” Micah said as he got out, giving the man a smile. He got a smile in return as Corey got out behind him and when Corey slipped his hand into Micah’s, he resisted the urge to flinch. Instead he gripped the hand tightly as they walked into the house. He’d offered to help Bill with the luggage a few times before and knew better than to make the offer again.

“Billy!” Corey screamed as they entered the foyer and Micah was suddenly standing alone as Corey took off at a run for his beloved elder brother. Billy (called that to distinguish him from the butler/driver and who’d never chose to go by the more dignified ‘William’ like his father) smiled and braced to accept Corey as the younger man slammed into him. Billy was taller than Corey, and Micah, although he had slender shoulders like his brother and father. His hair was a darker red, almost auburn, and he was now in his second year of law school.

“Yo, shrimp, you look like a little man in that get-up.” Billy laughed as he hugged his little brother. “Did I see you holding that other soldier’s hand as you guys came inside?”

“This is Micah.” Corey said as they broke the hug and he swung like a door on a hinge to stand at his brother’s side. Micah realized that this was the first time they should be meeting and smiled as he walked forward, his hand out for a handshake.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you, sir.” Micah said and Billy laughed.

“Call me Billy.” Billy laughed as they shook in a firm grip. “How is Huntsville these days?”

“Same as ever.” Micah answered the question and Billy laughed again. He had gone to the school same as Corey, except for him it had been ‘tradition’. Second or third children didn’t usually go from the Howard family, but after the trouble at Corey’s previous school, he had been sent there.

“So, what’s it like trying to tame the shrew?” Billy asked and Corey gave an indignant huff, slapping Billy on the chest and turning to storm away.

“I’ll leave you two to your insults and go find someone who actually loves me!” Corey shouted over his shoulder as he stormed into the house.

“I think I hit a nerve.” Billy said with a rueful shake of his head.

“He doesn’t like that I promised your father to keep him out of trouble.” Micah said with a shrug as he ended up standing next to Billy. He’d always liked the older brother and frowned a little. If what he knew of the future was real, he should say something, but he didn’t want to open his mouth about Billy and end up making things worse. No, he’d wait for the hurricane to prove he wasn’t imagining things.

“You were holding his hand when you came in.” Billy said in a low voice. “Is that just because he’s had a crush on you since last year? My father told me about the little talk he had with you.”

“I like Corey, a lot.” Micah said, choosing honesty. It always worked the best with people like Billy who could smell bullshit a mile off. “He finally got his way in the romantic department. At least there won’t be any more sleeping around, if you don’t like us as a couple.”

“Micah, after all my father has told me about you, I hope you and him manage to work things out and stay together for all your life.” Billy said with conviction. “He needs someone like you to keep him grounded.”

“I like him.” Micah said with a shrug. The life-partner thing would have to come on its own. He was fifteen, at least, and life was a little long to be making promises like that at this stage.

“Just don’t forget you were friends first.” Billy advised him.

“How’s Karen?” Micah asked and realized he made a mistake when Billy frowned.

“How do you know about her?” Billy asked. “I just told mom about her yesterday. She’s coming next week to meet the family.”

“Oh, um, I have my sources.” Micah improvised. “I should probably get in there before Corey starts giving his mother detailed information about what we did last night.”

“Oh, don’t go there!” Billy groaned, covering his eyes for some reason. Micah frowned at the gesture. “Way too much information for a straight guy!”

“Oh, sorry.” Micah said.

“Go on and get in there.” Billy said and laughed a little. “Nice to meet you!”

“Nice to meet you too!” Micah said over his shoulder. He always liked Billy a lot. The older brother had been a good man, as loving and accepting as the rest of the family and a good friend to both Corey and Micah. When Corey had gotten depressed over realizing Micah would never give in and be his boyfriend, it had been Billy who had helped them work through things to keep their friendship intact.

“There you are.” Mrs. Howards said as he came into the sitting room. She was wearing a really nice blue dress today, and had her hair freshly coiffed and up. Big hair was making a comeback in the fashion world and she always kept up with the latest fashions as if she lived in the big city instead of a suburb of a state capitol, and a poor state at that.

“Good afternoon Mrs. Howard.” Micah said as he stood in front of her where she sat on the couch. Corey was sitting next to her, smiling at Micah in a most distracting way. When she held out her hand, Micah kissed it the way he’d been taught and she smiled. Proper manners were making a comeback too, and Micah had been drilled in them the same as Corey, or at least that was what he remembered.

“A proper gentleman.” She said with a smile. “You are looking quite healthy. I was given to understand you were a bit under the weather.”

“Corey’s idea.” Micah said as he stepped backwards to take the seat she pointed at discretely. Melissa appeared at that moment with a tea tray, setting it down on the table closest to Mrs. Howard and began serving it.

“Well, it shall be a pleasure to have you here for the summer, young man.” She said with a smile as she took the tea cup offered first to her. Micah came next as the guest, and then Corey, who sat up a bit straighter and smiled. “I believe my husband has asked the school to send your report card here so I shall ask the same question of you that I have already asked of Corey. Are there any unpleasant surprises we will find on your report card?”

“No ma’am.” Micah said with an easy smile as he sipped the tea. It was a bit heavy, but he’d grown a taste for it over the years. “My grades are not as good as Corey’s, but with his help they’ve stayed mostly in the B range. I did get a C in math, but last year it was a D so I’m improving. Next year I should get a B, with Corey’s help.”

“I can’t say I’m pleased at an average grade, but as long as it is improving and continuing to improve I will stay silent on the subject.” She said with a frown and Micah nodded, trying not to smile. He remembered getting all B’s the next year except for an A in Military Studies. Corey’s family always talked about what a positive influence he was on their son, but Corey was just as good an influence on him. Before he’d been sent to Huntsville and been assigned as Corey’s roommate, he’d never gotten a grade higher than a C+. His first year had been all C’s with one B and this year they were all B’s with one C.

“I have Corey’s help in studying to thank for my better grades.” Micah said, giving his… boyfriend a nod. Corey beamed at the compliment.

“Yes, and we have you to thank for Corey’s improved Citizenship marks.” She countered. Citizenship marks were what they called their assessment of a Cadet’s behavior while at school. Corey’s marks had been worse than Micah’s grades until they met.

“Corey tells me you have moved into a deeper relationship than platonic friendship.” She moved on to a new topic just in time to make Micah splutter into his tea. She frowned at the bad manners, but gave him a moment to recover.

“Yes ma’am.” He choked out after recovering his breath. His cheeks were burning red though.

“I will have your word that you will refrain from overly familiar activities while you are inside our home.” She said with a very direct look, even if her words were less than direct. He had a good idea what she considered ‘overly familiar’. They could get away with a little kissing and hugging, but more than that and all hell would come down on their shoulders.

“You have my word, ma’am.” Micah said with a nod and he saw Corey’s shoulders slump. Good. Corey knew him well enough to know he’d keep that promise.

“I’m glad to see you’ve seen the good sense in pursuing a deeper relationship with my son and hope to one day welcome you fully into the family.” She continued with a nod and a smile. Micah felt as if the floor was dropping out from under him. He always knew the Howards were far more ‘open’ and ‘accepting’ than his own family, but hearing those words from her mouth directly made him feel unbelievably happy. “Having been given your word I’ll let you stay in the room next to Corey’s. Billy has given his word about his girlfriend and I’d rather extend to you the same privileges we will give her and Billy.”

“Thank you, ma’am.” Micah said with a nod. Mrs. Howard could be formal and stilted at times, but she had a good, genuine heart and really cared.

“Now, I have a number of activities planned to keep Corey engaged over the summer.” She continued on to the next topic. “I haven’t had time to discuss them in detail with him, but would you consent to engage in these activities with him?”

“I’d love to, ma’am.” Micah said with genuine pleasure. Corey always complained about the ‘service’ activities she arranged, but Micah enjoyed them. He liked getting out and doing things.

“Yes, well I have arranged for some time with Habitat for Humanity.” She said with a smile and a nod of approval. “That will give both of you some experience in the construction trade, helping to build homes. I know Corey does not enjoy the work in the shelters as much as I had hoped, so I have arranged for him to participate in the Big Brothers program with underprivileged children. Shall I sign you up for that as well?”

“I would be honored, ma’am.” Micah said.

“Excellent.” She said with a smile. “I think that is enough for now. I will have Harriet give you your schedules later this afternoon after I have made some phone calls. Don’t worry Micah. I’m sure Corey has filled you with tales of horrible work schedules, but I will not fill more than three days of your week with service activities. However, my husband has suggested that you might also enjoy a sporting activity. There is a local baseball league that will start up in two weeks and you can play with them if you wish, or there is a swim team at the local swimming club.”

“Swim team.” Corey said immediately. He liked baseball well enough, but did not enjoy team sports as much as solo sports. Swimming was a team sport in much the same way as wrestling or track, which was to say very loosely at best.

“I would prefer baseball.” Micah said with a smile at Corey who pouted again.

“Stick your lower lip back in your face, young man.” She chided her son without even looking at Corey. Micah had to suppress a laugh at Corey’s expression of indignation.

“I haven’t broken him of that habit yet.” Micah said in a funny aside to Corey’s mother, enjoying the blush that came to Corey’s cheek.

“You have time, dear.” She said with a fond smile. “Fine, baseball for Micah, and swimming for Corey it will be. Now, would you like a trip to Washington during the summer? Micah, have you been before?”

“No ma’am.” Micah said after thinking for a moment. He’d been to Washington in that dream world, or whatever it was. When Mr. Howard had been inaugurated as President he’d been offered leave to go, but had stayed with his unit. Still, he enjoyed the monuments and walking around the museums. It felt good to be surrounded by all that history. “I’d like to go, though, if it’s possible.”

“Well, we were considering arranging a trip the last week before the August recess.” She said with another nod of approval. “We could all come back after the last session as a family. That would be nice, I believe.”

“Sounds good, Mom.” Corey said with a slight smile as if he was just being polite. He liked the trips to Washington far more than he’d ever let his parents know.

“Now, Micah, do you remember what I told you over the Spring Break?” She asked with a very direct look.

“Yes, ma’am.” Micah assured her.

“As my son’s boyfriend, the suggestions regarding considering yourself as part of this family take on even greater significance.” She told him sternly. “We will not advertise it, of course, but should the two of you hold hands or embrace in public, word will get out and you will be under even more scrutiny than if you were simply Corey’s friend. If the two of you choose to engage in such behavior you must be prepared for whatever consequences come your way.”

“I will, ma’am.” Micah assured her. Most of the time people would never even recognize Corey out in public, and they rarely went out like that, at least according to his ‘memory’, but he did remember when Corey had his first boyfriend at college. His father’s name was getting really well known at that point and the press was following him around everywhere. It had lasted for two weeks as a topic of discussion on all the news talk shows. He doubted there would be anything like that this time. Corey’s father was just a popular Senator, not a big name like he would be in a few years.

“Good, now I don’t have to remind either of you about the dangers of becoming too intimate in a public setting, I hope.” She stated with a look of distaste on her face.

“No, ma’am you don’t.” Micah said instantly while Corey tried not to giggle.

“Excellent!” She exclaimed with a smile. “Now, Corey, you remember the Davidson family? They are having a particularly rough time of it. Sarah Davidson was diagnosed with breast cancer two months ago. You must make an effort to spend some time with Trevor.”

“Oh, mother, he’s not exactly a friend.” Corey protested and Micah frowned as something tickled in the back of his head. He felt like he should remember something about Trevor Davidson but it would not quite make it to the front of his brain.

“Nevertheless, it is the proper thing to do.” She reminded him sternly. “I believe he will be swimming again this year. You were on the team with him last year, were you not?”

“Yes.” Corey said with a frown. “I’ll invite him over or something.”

“Excellent.” She said, although with less enthusiasm than before. “Now, Micah, we have a membership in the local country club and usually we have Corey and Billy spend a day or two there each week. They’ve had lessons in tennis, golf, and a number of the other activities they offer there. Have you ever played any of those sports?”

“No, ma’am.” Micah said with slight dishonesty. He remembered those lessons, and the sharp discussion he’d had to have with two guys whose parents were members there, and one particular tennis instructor who had a taste for younger guys. The man wasn’t more than twenty, and he wasn’t the type to force himself on anyone, but he had a big mouth that could have gotten Corey into a lot of trouble.

Not to mention putting the man himself into jail.

“We’ll sign you up for lessons.” She said as if it was a given that he would want to participate in those activities. Micah reflected once again on why Corey had acted out so much. His mother had a habit of ordering everyone’s lives. She had never been this bad about him before, but apparently there was a real difference for her between being a ‘friend’ and a ‘boyfriend’. He’d heard Karen complaining about the woman before her wedding to Billy but had thought it was just a normal woman’s complaining about her future mother-in-law. “Now, if you will both excuse me, I have a great deal to get done this afternoon. I will see the two of you for dinner.”

“Thank you, ma’am.” Micah said as he stood. He’d never read George Washington’s 110 Rules of Civility and Decent Behavior In Company and Conversation until he’d first arrived at Huntsville, and they’d never taught it there until Professor Greenburg had started using it in his detention classes, but Micah had long since come close to memorizing all of them. The 6th Rule required him to stand when she did, and Corey even managed to follow to his feet a moment later. When she was gone from the room, Micah sat back down at the same time as Corey, who was smiling at him and leaning forward eagerly.

“Why did you take baseball?” Corey asked. “You should have taken swimming and then we could have been together all the time! If you tell her you changed your mind at dinner she won’t mind.”

“I want to play baseball.” Micah said with a shrug. “You know swimming’s not something I like to do as a sport.”

“I guess.” Corey said with a sigh. “You don’t have to worry about Davidson. I won’t do anything with him again.”

“No, you won’t.” Micah agreed with a frown as he remembered why he should have remembered that name. The guy had been Corey’s first.

“You’re jealous.” Corey said with a smile.

“Yes.” Micah admitted. Corey stood up and sat in Micah’s lap before he could move. His arms went around Micah’s shoulders and he kissed Micah on the lips. “You are so cute when you’re jealous.”

“I am handsome.” Micah said after the rather chaste kiss. It seemed Corey was of a mind to obey the rules his mother set out for once. “Cute is for puppies and boys like you.”

“Like me?” Corey said archly, his eyes widening a bit. “What, am I not as manly as you?”

“No, you’re not.” Micah teased him and enjoyed the look of mock outrage. “Don’t go sticking out your lower lip like a girl or prancing around the room in outrage.”

“I do not prance!” Corey protested.

“Yes, you do.” Micah countered as the lower lip jutted out. He bit it lightly and enjoyed the snort of indignation as Corey stood and put his hands on his hips. “Now that is so cute.”

“What?” Corey was outraged now, looking down at his hips and his spread legs.

“You better stop that or I’m going to have to break your mom’s rules.” Micah growled, and saw the outrage turn into something else. This was more fun than he imagined as Corey took off in a very quick stomping walk. He wasn’t heading for the stairs and Micah got up to pursue him fairly quickly.

Corey stomped out of the back door after passing through the music room and the library. Then he crossed the pool area and led Micah into the game room. Part of the little shed was given over to a changing room and a shower for the pool, as well as a stock of fresh towels. The other part was a game room, complete with billiards table, big-screen television and several couches. Micah shut the door behind him just in time to find his lips being crushed by Corey in a kiss that was far from chaste.

“We’re not in the house.” Corey murmured as Micah pulled him tight against his body. Both of them were hard, and Micah was groaning as Corey resumed the kiss. His hands pushed Corey back just a bit, enough to unbutton his fly and pull Corey’s long, thin dick out. Corey groaned as he broke the kiss and his head flung back.

“No, we’re not.” Micah agreed as he leaned in to kiss that long neck and his hands picked up their pace. However he’d gotten here, he was going to enjoy this little dream world for as long as he could.

Copyright © 2013 dkstories; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 35
  • Love 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Great chapter, Micah's seems so much happier that he did in the first chapter. Hope it continues.

Link to comment

This such a fun read! In a way I wish I was Micah remembering my 'Corey'. Looking forward to see this pan out.

Link to comment

It says quite a bit about Micah that he is going for it in this "dream" of his. I look forward to when everyone realizes what's going on. Thanks.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Corey's mum may order their lives, but she welcomes their relationship, and that's the most important part.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..