Jump to content
    Doctor Oger
  • Author
  • 376 Words
  • 671 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Wardrobe - 4. Possession and Relief

Possession and Relief

You kneel before me, your eyes glazed over and looking up at me in a daze. That's how I see you down there on the floor, the abused carpeting, as I enter the room and walk towards you. The metallic echoing click of the door falling shut behind me makes you blink once, slowly, and focus a minute bit more. Why aren't you shackled, I wonder briefly. Doesn't matter. I'm lifting my shirt, dig my fingers under my ribcage and pull off this shrivelled, dried covering with a sound like old denim ripping. With fascination you're watching the white larvae spill out ouf my black clotted stomach, and writhe over my hand, my palm, which I'm offering to you know. I resist the urge to lean down to you. You have to sit up or pull yourself up if you will accept my gift. You have to appreciate the smell of must, ink, and tar if you will accept my gift. Pale worms are crawling towards you down my hand, and I manage to reach your lips with my fingertips, and trail them softly, while a small white string of living tissue moves from my hand over to your mouth. It starts to dance on your tongue, which is flitting over my fingertips with the soft satin feel of balm. All the while torturing the worm with your lips. I don't think you're noticing it. But I have to stare. And I have to stoop and kneel, because flowing out is relieving, and releasing my decay on you is feeding you my burden, and that makes you better than me. Unbearable to loom now. Too great a debt. I hold your head and study your face, and find abandon, distant lust, trust love submission encouragement. Hesitation. Grief. I adore this abandoned distress on you. The writhing mass is crushed between us, my hard hands and your piercing hot skin. Our grips slip more than once. I'm taking you, from you, and I wonder whether you can hear my gratitude, or just both our voices in this. If you can, it is impossible for you to misunderstand it, but can you understand it in all the ways it's meant, I wonder.

 

Copyright © 2016 Doctor Oger; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..