Jump to content

The Celtic Dragon Saga

There are currently no reviews.

Follow Keiran, Brian and Brigit as they wind their way through the forgotten world of Celtic myths, fabled creatures, and deities with their own plots and designs, in order to save this and other worlds from certain destruction.

For more advanced chapters of this story go to TheStoryCloset.org and register as a member.

This is my first attempt at writing all comments and critiques are welcome even negative comments are helpful.
Copyright © 2011 drakeenus; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 0
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

I really love this story. I agree, you should have received a lot more positive comments. However, I also haven't been able to find the rest of the story or even The Story Closet website. I hope you'll read this and help your readers to find it. A lot of people have read these chapters. I hope you're proud of that. Thank you for your writing effort.

Link to comment

I really enjoyed your story! I've tried to find thestorycloset.org for a couple months now and keep getting told the site is down... Please help us as I'm sure I'm not the only ready that would love to finish reading your story! Thank you for making such a great story!

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..