Jump to content
    Drew Payne
  • Author
  • 996 Words
  • 928 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Walk Along the Promenade - 11. Scene Three, A Hotel Lobby on a Summer’s Evening, Part 3

Once Harley had Shaun’s trousers completely removed, he tossed them onto the sofa with the rest of their discarded clothes, and he looked at Shaun’s naked left leg for a moment. Shaun had the desperate urge to cover his left leg with his hands, to hide his scars from Harley’s eyes, but it was too late. So he just sat there, now only dressed in his grey boxer briefs and white cotton, short sleeved shirt.

“Your leg doesn’t look bad, just a bit scarred, that’s all,” Harley said.

“But… How do you know?” His mother had been disgusted when she first saw his leg, and she had not held back saying so. Since then he’d purposefully kept his leg covered up whenever there was any chance of someone else seeing it, and even keeping it covered up for most of the time he was alone. He had only returned to twice weekly swimming, after work, when he’d found a pair of swimming trunks that covered his whole legs, like a tight pair of pants that stretched from his waist to his ankles. He’s also discovered there was room in the changing room’s disabled toilet for him to change into and out of those long trunks without anyone seeing him.

“I told you, I’m the manager of an NHS Walk-In Centre. I work with nurses who are always trying to gross me out. Honestly, your leg is a little scarred but nothing else,” Harley replied.

“Oh…” Harley’s words had surprised him and then felt as if his own words fell away from him. Harley had been so sincere and yet speaking the opposite of everything he’d told himself about his leg.

“Now, let’s get your leg massaged,” Harley said.

Harley sat himself down on the bed next to Shaun and took hold of Shaun’s left leg, just below his knee. Harley’s hands felt warm and strong against his own flesh. Shaun wanted to gasp out loud, Harley’s touch felt so good against his skin, but he held back. He didn’t want Harley removing his hands for any reason, just having Harley holding his leg for a moment felt so good.

Harley began to massage his leg with slow, deep strokes of his hands up Shaun’s leg and back down again. Harley’s hands wrapped around his leg, Harley’s fingers pressing into his skin, and stroking up his leg in a slow and deep movement, right up to just below his groin, and then back down his leg, with the same deep and slow movement, until he reached Shaun’s calf, before moving back up his leg with the same slow and deep movement. Shaun closed his eyes, concentrating on the feeling of Harley’s hands on his leg.

Harley’s hands were both relaxing and yet also erotic. Harley’s strokes were relaxing his leg, with each stroke he could feel the tension oozing out of his leg, and as the tension eased it seemed to drew away the pain too. Harley’s hands stroking his leg, even with just a basic up and down movement along his leg, seemed to be almost magically easing the tension and pain from it, and it felt wonderful. He usually had to take his strongest pain killers and become half drowsy with the side-effects to feel this level of relaxation and pain control. But it also felt deeply erotic.

It had been a long time since another man had touched him, any kind of intimate touch, and it felt so good just having Harley’s hands caressing his naked skin. He could feel every movement of Harley’s fingers made, every patch of skin that Harley’s fingers passed over, every caress Harley’s fingers made. He could feel the waves of pleasure running along his nerves from Harley’s touch, and he just wanted to close his eyes and give himself over to this pleasure. It was just touch and yet it was more, it was someone else’s hands on his body, it was him giving himself up to something he had once enjoyed so much, the feeling of another man’s hands on his body.

Harley’s hands swept up his leg with each stroke, his hands getting closer and closer to Shaun’s underpants covered groin. Each stroke brushed Harley’s fingers closer and closer to his groin. The erotic pleasure was pushing him further and further along. He could feel his cock swelling with the pleasure, pulling the skin covering it tighter and tighter, causing a shiver of excitement to prickle down his cock. He could feel his balls tighten and slowly pull up into himself with the excitement. It was an old feeling, a feeling that he’d thought was now lost to him, that tension and excitement of his body becoming sexually aroused, of the excitement of another man’s hands on his body, of the excitement that could be the prelude to sex.

Shaun let out a gasp of surprise when he felt Harley’s hand, at the end of a long stroke up his leg, slipped over his swollen groin, only the thin fabric of his underpants separating Harley’s fingers from his own cock. Harley’s fingers folded around his swollen cock, gripping him through his underpants, and causing his cock to twitch with excitement and swell into a harder erection.

“I see you’re really enjoying your massage,” Harley said, his voice in a low but very seductive tone.

Shaun opened his eyes. Harley was now also kneeling over him and Shaun could easily see the swollen cock pushing out the front of Harley’s own underpants.

“Yes… I am,” Shaun mumbled. How could he deny it when Harley’s hand was caressing his own hard cock?

“Good,” Harley said. He then lent forward and kissed Shaun. It was deep and passionate kiss, Harley’s mouth covering his, taking control of the kiss. Harley’s tongue sweeping over his lips and then pushing inside of his own mouth, and Shaun loved it. He’d missed this far more than he’d wanted to admit.

<><><><>

This is the end of the third scene but there are still three more scenes left to this story.
Copyright © 2019 Drew Payne; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 14
  • Love 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I'm glad the massage helped with the pain and tension in the leg, even as it created tension somewhere else. :P 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..