Jump to content
    Emi GS
  • Author
  • 753 Words
  • 704 Views
  • 2 Comments
Poetry posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Emi's Writing Prompts - 2. My Coffee Disappeared!!!???

Landon wakes up to find horror about his Coffee...

It was a delightful night and the morning breeze made Landon to wake for wonderful breakfast his lover John making. He got out of the bed and made a march to the bathroom, which is attached to their bedroom, to complete his morning rituals. Even he brushed his teeth to taste his favorite Coffee. He just not loved that he adores it. He was too attached to it that he make himself to travel different continents for admiring the taste of different Coffee throughout world. After wearing pajamas and a Tee, he went to the kitchen to see John making a pot and given a morning kiss. "Good morning Sweet Heart..." He kissed him again. "Good morning Lan. Want some?!" He asked returning his kiss. "You know I love it babe." "Give me five. And fetch the news paper and the letters. Ah... and turn on the water heater" John replied a smirk sexily. "I bet I will do the water heater thing definitely" Landon said winking at John. After doing everything as his lover said, Landon took a seat at the table in the kitchen. John took two cups into his placed one at his chair and another in front of Lan who is busy with news reading. Involuntarily Lan took his cup and took a sip. He suddenly spit it when the taste was very nasty and it killed his taste buds. It tasted like mud and he looked into the cup. The liquid in the cup looks like a warm liquid and greenish. " What the hell is this?" He shouted more than asked. "What!!!" John looked at Lan for his sudden out burst. "What this is you have given to me? Where is my Coffee??" He asked frustrated. "What coffee my dear?" He asked out of confusion. "That coffee I regularly drink dear one." He sounded angrily. "That's what I gave you Lan. That what you drink everyday my dear, the Herbal Tea." He replied calmly. "Herbal Tea! God you know that I hate tea. And why didn't you give the coffee as usual" Lan shouted. "Herbal tea is your usual dear. You are drinking it from years." John replied. "Okay. I get it. I'll make it myself." Lan went to the cupboard to search for the ingredients but he didn't find it at usual spot. He can't find it anywhere. He searched all the house but he can't find it. His frustration got to peeks and he strolled out of house to buy the grocery shop. He went to the near market and searched for the coffee powder. But he experienced the same like in his house. He asked the sales person, where he got the same response as John given. He get back and asked the neighbors, same response. He took the car out went for every coffee shop he has known but just found the Herbal Tea. He even searched the entire city, he just got in reply was Herbal tea. Finally he came to his office canteen, where he found all he had known till now are waiting for him there. John, his boss, colleagues, friends and neighbors, the waiters ha had known from all the coffee shops are waiting there. They were all looking at him like hunger wolves. In the middle of the crowd he found a table and cup which is written the word 'Coffee' on it. He ran to the table and took the cup in his hand. When he looked in he was found after all was the Herbal Tea. Everyone shouting at him to drink. Even John, his life partner, was shouting with the crowd. Finally all took him into hostage and John forcing the cup to his mouth to make him to drink. That grumpy taste again making him to squirm. John beside him telling into his ears as calmly as a he can hear "Your favorite Drink dear... wake up and drink..." Lan jolted to sitting position in his bed to find John at his door with two cups in his both hands. "Come on wake up Lan... Its getting cold..." with his morning enthusiasm. Lan cautiously took the cup and looked into the cup. 'Thank god its not the Herbal Tea' was all he told himself in the mind. Smiling he has given a kiss to John and took a sip from the cup to find the true mixture of sugar and caffeine. "Finally..." Lan said to his lover again kissing him on the lips...

Thank You For Reading. As Always Reviews are Welcome...
Copyright © 2016 Emi GS; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
  • Wow 1
Poetry posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 09/19/2015 07:41 AM, Dathi said:

What an evil nightmare, definitely inhumane. Nicely done.

Definitely Evil Nightmare when it comes to Coffee... Want a Coffee My Dear Lan??? Hahaha just kidding... Thank You for the Complement...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..