Jump to content
    Fantasyboy69
  • Author
  • 9,744 Words
  • 2,761 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Forbidden Fantasy - 2. Chapter 2

I came to the cabin late into the night after I had seen to the more critically injured patients. I was dead tired, but I still needed to see to Jacob's injuries. The cabin had been kept up in honor of the elfriend and his sacrifice to save the lives of a band of elves from an orcish horde. The man had been crippled the rest of his days, but he was given the cabin and our eternal gratitude, as well as the ear of the Tribal Elders concerning human matters. When I knocked on the door it opened immediately and I was pulled into the arms of my love as the door shut. He lifted me off the ground and kissed me so passionately I whimpered. “Is everyone going to live?”

“We lost one elf. She could not live after losing that much blood, but she died saving four others. Her song will be sung in the family histories of each she saved.” He set me down and held me. It had been a long night and we had lost one of our own. I needed to be held and he sensed that. “Damned goblins.”

“Your common speech seems to have improved.”

“I was just out of practice.” He chuckled and led me to the bed where he laid me down and stretched out next to me. I had never set foot in the cabin even when Tanner was alive and I was a bit surprised how well it was furnished. An actual feather bed, which was so soft I was drifting off to sleep, and a stone hearth made it feel like a palace.

“Did you wish to sleep here tonight?” I nodded and he helped me out of my light clothing and into the bed again. I lay on my back and he smiled. He tucked me in and made up a pallet on the floor.

“Am I putting you out of your bed?” I asked but it came out as a yawn.

“Yes, but the healer needs healing.” He smoothed back the hair from my brow and kissed it lightly. “Sleep well and wake, my love.” I was so close to sleep I could not reply, but I smiled.

I awoke and wondered where I was and why I was on my side. I never slept on my side, no elf did. I also did not dream. Elves did not sleep per se, but we went into a meditative trance where we dreamed much the same way humans did. I had not dreamed and I slept on my side. When I looked down at the pallet where Jacob had slept he was not in it. I sat up and felt groggy. I never woke groggy. What was happening to me? When I looked around I found Jacob in the kitchen area staring out the window. His brow was creased in thought and his eyes troubled. I could tell he was thinking about the dragon, no other thought would be that bleak. He must have sensed I was watching because he looked over and smiled. “Did you sleep well?”

“I don't know. I've never woken groggy.” He looked momentarily concerned. “It is nothing. Come, let me get this medical exam out of the way.” He came over and gave me a sensual smile as he untied the robe he wore. Seeing him strip was so arousing I could not help the smile that tugged at one side of my mouth. Seeing his muscular body made me have to take a breath to steady my nerves or I would forget all about the exam. I slid my hand gently up the inside of his thigh where the older wound was looking no better but no worse. His rock hard thigh quivered and his large member twitched and started to lengthen. I stood and circled around to look at the small cuts and a really nasty bruise on his left side if only so I did not get distracted. “Any of this hurt more than it should?” He nodded. “Where?” I should have known the answer as he took my hand and pulled me around to his front again.

“There appears to be some swelling.” I snickered and wrapped my hand around it, my attention fully on the “problem.” His eyes closed as I stroked up and down.

“Is there any sensation when I do this?” I was grinning.

“Yeah, it sends a shock into my backside.” I giggled as a small moan escaped his lips.

“How about this?” I got on my knees and licked a drop of juice from the tip. He shuddered and could not speak for a moment.

In that moment a knock came at the door. I squeaked and was diving for my clothes before he realized why. “I'm going to kill whoever is there,” he growled. He pulled on a pair of breaches and a long shirt, made sure I was dressed and opened the door. “Oh...You picked a hell of a time to stop by Flora.” I groaned.

“I know,” she said with a giggle. “I came to warn you the the chief will be here shortly. I figured you would not want to be caught in an uncompromising position.”

“How short is shortly?”

“Thirty minutes.” She was enjoying this, the sadistic vixen. I went to the door and yanked it open.

“Stall him or I will make you rue the day your parents conceived you.” She laughed and went skipping off into the woods. I slammed the door and saw Jacob laughing. Silently. “What is so funny?”

“You. She knew exactly what was going on and came to warn us, in her own peculiar fashion. She had every thought to stall the chief, her way, but she could resist getting under your skin.” I took a look at it from his perspective and chuckled. She was doing that and I reacted exactly like she wanted. “Now, where were we?” I smiled and flung my robe in what looked like a general direction but it closed the shutters to the window. “Nice.”

“The robe shot, or the other?” asked I as I helped him out of his clothes. The interruption was something I had not wanted but it had cooled the fire a bit. Both of us were calmer, more ready to proceed with this at a more leisurely pace. My fingers ran through the dense curls on his chest while his toyed with my own chest.

“Both. I have got to say I like this combination.” I looked up into his eyes. “The muscles and the grace. A human's dense muscles with all the beauty, grace and speed of an elf.” I had never looked at it that way, I had always thought I was just beefy for an elf. But if he liked it I would not change a thing.

I eased back down to my knees and resumed my oral examination. I cupped his balls in my hand and slowly rolled them over my fingers. I could feeling them churning lazily in my palm as his length became engorged. Watching the resting serpent grow was kind of funny, but I would not laugh...now. His head was bowed so he could watch as my tongue slithered out to taste the drop that had formed. Those eyes were filled with a hunger that would never be quenched only satisfied for the moment. My tongue made lazy circles around the head and he gasped quietly. I wanted to know what he tasted like. I wrapped my mouth around the tip and rolled my tongue around as I inched my way down. His hands clenched into fists so to not go where he wanted them to be; the back of my head. Human or elf, all men did this. I took his hand and moved it to where he so badly wanted to put it. That infinitely strong hand was gentle as he ran his fingers through my hair. I was taking my time and he knew it, but I think he had other plans.

His hips began a slow, easy pumping motion that I could adjust my rhythm to and I was able to get at least half of him in my mouth before my gag reflex took over. Having to never deal with anything larger than six inches I never learned to still my gag reflex, but I would sure love to try. “Kiven?” he voice quavered out. I looked up at him. “If you don't stop I'm going to...”

“I want you to,” said I as I pulled off for a moment before diving back down to show him a few new tricks. His knees gave out but I was ready to catch him and did not let him leave my mouth for a second. His breathing was deep and quickening, the main event was almost here. His hand clenched in my hair as his first volley filled my mouth with warm juices. It was salty like a good beef broth mixed with currants and wild cherries, a sweetness that with the second blast made it my new favorite blend of tastes. He trembled as he finished and I milked that last few drop by sheer suction. I eased him to the floor and smiled down. His eyes were half-lidded and I could see that hunger was lessened but not gone. “There are a few more tests I will want to make at a later date, but the stress test confirms you will live.”

He chuckled weakly and pulled me atop him. He kissed me, his tongue snaking in my mouth to taste himself. I do not know how someone so young could be so good at so many things. Languages, fighting, love making, all of them took years to do well unless you started with raw talent. “I would ask how you are so good, but I suspect it is years of training.”

“Many moons.” He chuckled and wrapped his legs around my waist. My eyes widened as my still erect member seemed perfectly in line with his rear. I looked at him questioningly and he nodded. I was so slick with drops of my own juices that we needed no oil or lotion to smooth the entry. I teased as I eased in. I expected him to wince in pain like every other partner I had ever had, few though they were. All he did was tighten the grip with his legs and pulled me all the way in. I saw stars flash before my eyes as for the first time someone had taken every inch. Full penetration, I thought, was highly over rated...but now that I have felt it I realize what they meant. The all encompassing warmth and moistness was so phenomenal that I had to stop. He was smiling up at me.

“Is that the first time you've gone all the way in?” I nodded. He chuckled which made his muscles contract and I gasped. “I'm glad that you were my healer. If no elf can take you they would be killed by me.” I laughed and slid out a little. My pace was set to be easy as I had learned, but with Jacob nothing was ever done easy. “Are you going to fuck me or just tickle me?” I gave him a grin and slammed into him. His eyes flew open and the rolled back. “That's what I'm talking about.” This pace, poor Jacob, I could keep up and it really did nothing but keep me hard. The slow rhythm was more my shattering point but this would last longer than we had. I slowed down but kept the power and full penetration. His legs clenched around my waist as I hit the spot over and over, his member growing again. I sped up to bring him closer to his climax, but he was closer than I thought and spilled his seed all over his stomach and lower chest. The clenching of his muscles, that delicious tightening, sent me over the edge. I screwed my eyes tight and saw splashes of color as every drop I had was blasted all over his insides. I fell atop him and his arms came around me. “If your Father was not on his way I would keep you like this all morning.” I nodded and gave him a kiss before pushing to my knees and then my feet.

We had no time to dally, even though Father could damn well wait!

 

I was washed up and dressed before Father showed. I was glad that Flora was able to give us that much time because to my Father's perceptive mind he would know something was up as I was normally meticulously groomed whenever I visited a patient, even if I had to stay there over night. “Here he comes,” said Jacob in the same tone I would have used if it were a rampaging boar. I nodded and was sitting at the table when Father and two of the tribal elders knocked on the door.

“How are you this morning, Jacob of Ivywell?” They stepped into the cabin when he invited them in and the only one not surprised to see me already there was father. “I see you had to make sure he was sound, Kiven.”

“Of course Father. Elders,” I said with a formal bow. They returned it, a bit flustered by me being here. Something told me they were planning something that I would not have approved of. I may not have official say in the council, but when a patient was concerned my word was law.

“I am well. Healer Kiven is a credit to your race and his teachers.” Father nodded as if it would be no other way. “Won't you please sit? I feel as if I should be asking your permission. Again I thank you for your hospitality.”

“Think nothing of. We are truly honored you agreed. Not many would have gone to lengths you did to seek to avenge a wrong.” Jacob nodded to the praise. “Your injuries do not seem to have given you cause for lost sleep.”

“No, but what Healer Kiven was able to find out did. If I repeat anything you know please stop me.” They nodded, seeing that this would be over faster if they did know something. “You know of the Dragon wars.” They nodded so he left that part unsaid. “Ingalome'stracazillio is coming back.” Only one elder gasped, and he was by far the oldest one there. He may have been alive when the war was fought. “I will let you fill the other Honored Elders in at you own leisure. He comes from the Swamps of Sorrows and most of the goblins Healer Kiven and I slew were sent by him to destroy Ivywell. I have vowed to destroy that clan to the goblin or die trying. But with Ingalome'stracazillio on the move it seems such a paltry thing. With that fell black dragon gone the Black Claw will fall into disarray and disband.

“There is also the red to consider.” This made them confused.

“Father, Honored Elders, Jacob of Ivywell and I have learned of a great Red dragon held prisoner by Ingalome'stracazillio. Should the black be killed it will only free another dragon...the last dragon.” Shocked looks were passed around by the elves. They knew that no dragons meant that the races would no longer band together against that single foe. Magic would decline without the balance, and then the world would die much faster.

“I see,” said my father, and I did not doubt that he did see. “Is there a time that this wyrm will come?”

“Not that that filth knew. If he has this many goblins on his side then it must be soon. I cannot tell you what to do, Honorable Elders, but I plan to hunt this beast down and slay it. The red should be grateful and maybe consent to enter a long slumber.” They all scoffed at that idea. Left idle for so long the Great Red would not consent to this and they knew it. “My counsel, should you wish to hear it, is to prepare the goodly races. Only together can we destroy this beast and its minions.”

“The Elves will stand against it,” my father said with finality and I knew they would do it. Even the Lost Elves, those of the black skin, would not tolerate a world where they had to hide in fear even in their lightless homes beneath the ground.

“And the dwarves most likely. The humans and halflings may be a problem as they're spread far and wide, but we all know the kzinti will be in the front line.” I was glad that Flora's father had remembered the cat people whose hatred of dragons was so deep they would kill their entire race to bring down the last dragons.

“Do not forget the Centaurs. Their bows will be needed.” Elves and centaurs were allied tentatively and the contests of archery when we met were always excellent. My father turned to Jacob and nodded. “Your advice is good, Jacob of Ivywell. If you do plan to track this beast to its lair then it behooves me to make sure you have the best of what me may supply. Our smiths will come...”

“Father, please pardon the interruption, but it is a two hour hike from the village to here,” I said in Elven to once again remove myself from any closeness with Jacob, “and longer if they carry enough to outfit a human of his size.”

“Then what do you suggest, son?” His tone said he knew what I was going to say.

“The ban must be lifted.” The elders all spoke as one, my father's eyes boring into mine but I did not back down. Letting them get it out I waited, then I slammed my fist onto the table and they silenced. “The human will come to the village or you can find yourself another healer. This ban will be lifted for this war or we will all die. Injured are my jurisdiction and that is tribal law older than all of your many centuries combined. Any injured, even those yet to be injured. That means as of now, with war on the horizon, all of you are under my jurisdiction whether you like it or not. The ban lifts now. The humans will need allies not barriers, the dwarves will bring their wares here as this is closer than all other places. This may, by virtue of being the center of most of the races, become the meeting place for the war council.

“The ban lifts or the world dies around us one tree, one child, one elfling at a time.” I sat down and looked at each in the eye. None wanted to admit that I was right, that while this war was going to happen I was in charge, but I was the lead healer for very good reason and no one here could gainsay that.

“He is right,” said the Eldest. “Healer Kiven is correct in his words. Law states that with war the healers lead. As Head of the Healers his word...is law. The ban lifts for this war.” The other elders grumbled but could find nothing they could use to refute both me and the Eldest.

“The ban lifts,” my father seconded. As one the elders stood and left without another word. When the door shut I sagged into the chair and let out my breath.

“And what was all that about?” I told him. “Really? I can enter the village?”

“Yes. I would still recommend staying out. There is no telling what the individual elf might do to you. I...” I stopped and shook my head. “If you require help to get to the village I shall be here.” My tone had gone formal and he looked hurt but then guessed we were being eavesdropped on.

“I thank you for your help, Healer Kiven. I will need a guide, nothing more.” I nodded and stepped outside.

My father stood not ten feet away with his arms crossed over his chest and an unreadable look on his face. I could think of nothing else I wanted to do more than fight openly with my father. Tensions were expected when I had to override him, but this went far past that. “Kiven.”

“Yes, Father?”

“I am appalled at your tactics in the presence of that human. This decision should have been done in private.” I nodded that he was right. It really should have been so, but I could not take it back. “The ban is lifted, and I have one more thing to say before I depart.” I waited. “I have never been more proud of you.” I looked at him curiously. “You took charge of a bunch of old elves, myself included, and you did not back down. Some ways are hard to get rid of for us older elves, but I see in that human something I have not in years. Honor. I hope to see more of it when the humans and dwarves come.”

He turned to go. “Father?” He paused and looked back. “Thank you. For understanding why this must be so.”

“I don't understand son, which is why you needed to take charge so soon. I'm too set in my ways to deal with a war that includes humans on our side. New ideas for a new time.” He turned and left.

Once gone completely I looked to see Jacob leaning against the door jam with his gear slung over his shoulder. “He is a stern elf. But he knows when he is wrong.”

“That is why he is the chieftain. Come.” He closed the cabin door and followed me. When I was sure no one was around to see us I fell back a step and took his hand. He smiled down at me and halted. “What?”

“Facing down the council for me?” I smiled and got on my toes for a kiss. “I love you.”

“I love you too. Let us hurry before they send a search party and catch us with our britches down.” He chuckled and we set off at a swifter pace. He could guess the way to the village well enough but he would have missed it without me there to guide him.

The entire village was waiting for us when we came to the clearing. For many elves this was the first time being so close to a human. For the younger ones this was the first time ever seeing one. “This is Jacob of Ivywell,” I said loudly. “He is a brave and noble warrior against goblins and their ilk. In the pass many died by his actions and he has been given the honor of being the first human to set foot in the village. There is trouble brewing on the horizon and with the threat of war, the healers are taking charge as is custom and law. Until the threat passes, the ban is lifted so I suggest you get used to it. I am sure Jacob of Ivywell will speak with those who know the human or dwarven tongues. I hope you will all welcome him with the open arms of allies and offer him every respect due to one who fell many goblins that may have killed more of our kin. Should you have any questions the Honored Elders will answer what they can.” No one said a thing, not that I expected them to. I went to my hut and let Jacob in. The noise outside started immediately. “I hate political things.”

Jacob grinned and nodded. “You did very well, Healer Kiven,” he said since there were still some injured in my hut. “I do believe I am well enough to be on my own if there will be an elf gracious enough to house me while I am here.”

“I will,” came a voice from the back. I looked at the speaker and nodded. Jondal was a very brave swordsman, some said foolhardy. He was also one of the few I had been intimate with and knew that he vented his endless frustrations with hiding himself from the village. That is what gave him his edge and his prowess.

“I thank you, Honored Warrior.” Jacob gave a bow.

“Jacob of Ivywell, this is Jondal Remoradin, First Sword of the Council. All that means is he knows how to stick things with the pointy end better than most others.” Jacob grinned as Jondal laughed and then winced from the pain of a broken rib. “I'll make my rounds and then see about what I'm expected to do as leader. Knowing law and responsibilities are too different things. I believe since you shall be sharing lodgings that you should get acquainted.” I went to the first cot to start visiting my patients.

Jacob went over and sat on the stool beside the bed. “Again I thank you, First Sword Jondal. I doubt many would be as kind as you.” Jacob was being honest and all of us there knew it. I doubted anyone else would have even stayed in the room with him if they did not have to be there.

“Please, call me Jondal. I don't expect that honored stuff all the time. Gets tedious.” I heard the grin in his voice and knew that he was having the same problem I had with Jacob being so close. There was just something about the man that exuded sex appeal.

“I'm glad to hear it. Kiven over there can be a bit...uh...” he was searching for a diplomatic word.

“Traditional. Trust me, Jacob, he can be down right old fashioned about station at times that I wonder how we ever became friends.” I walked by the cot on my way to get some new bandages and kicked his foot gently which got a smile from both. “Still, I'm glad he had the healer's gift rather than another. He's patched me up more than I ever care to admit and does it without any squeamishness about blood or entrails or nudity. Healer Tansy cannot deal with male patients since she cannot stand the sight of a male naked.” I stifled a laugh. It was true that she specialized in females but Jondal had over exaggerated it a bit.

I had checked on my last patient and came to the duo as they were comparing battle scars. “Got this one from and orc boar spear,” Jacob was saying as he showed off the large scar on the back of his calf.

“Nice. See this one?” Jondal said an pointed to one right above his eye. “Drake bite. The matching one is on the back of my head.” Jacob held up his hands in defeat.

“Done?” They nodded simultaneously. “Since the rest of the patients are well enough to go home you can sleep here one more night Jon. Not that I'll put up with your snoring for longer than that.” He grumbled good naturedly.

Jon looked at the two of us and nodded. “Strange to see Kiven in love.” Jacob stayed straight faced but I groaned. “What? You don't think I know how you look when you're smitten, Kiven? The look in your eyes when you gaze upon this undeniably appealing man is no less than his when he looks at you.”

Jacob looked up at me with question. “Jon's a very close friend.” I turned to Jondal with my sternest gaze. “If you let this slip I will remove your balls and feed them to you. Better yet I will fold you in half and and make you eat them while still attached.” Jon just laughed and took our hands.

“Hey, I won't tell a soul. I mean Flora should know.”

“She does already. Is this the reason you offered your home?” I asked and Jon nodded.

“I could see it in your eyes and I knew you would not house him here. That would be too obvious. So you asked, as a huge favor, that I house the big hairy human. Of course, being in your debt a thousand times over I said yes to cancel all of that debt.” I laughed and leaned over to smooth back his hair. “Of course since I am injured you'll need to check up on me repeatedly in my home.” I saw what he was getting at. He was giving us a place to meet without fear.

“See what I've had to deal with in my life?” I asked Jacob who was grinning like he knew all about our background. “Thank you, Jon.”

“You can thank me by letting me watch. Hot interracial sex? Count me in!” I groaned and thumped him in the forehead with my finger.

“If you're lucky, we may let you join,” Jacob said with that grin that made me want to kiss him and hit him at the same time. So I did. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. I was trying to make him moan but he ended up making me come up gasping for air and I know I was showing obvious signs of arousal.

“That was so sexy,” Jon said in a hushed voice. There was a noticeable growth under the blankets and Jacob looked at it with a smirk. “What?” he asked with a bit of accusation.

“No wonder he was so tight.” I blushed so red right then that I wished I could sink into the ground and die. Jon laughed almost loudly, wincing with every jostle. Then he stopped and glare at Jacob.

“Is that an insult about my size?” Jacob just grinned back. I stepped between them and looked at both.

“That's enough, boys. Yes, compared to you, Jon is smaller, but I will say this. His stamina more than triples yours.” They both nodded and glared. Then they shook hands and called it a draw.

“And a boy am I? Need I remind you, Kiven, that I'm two hundred years older than you?” Jacob's jaw dropped.

“You're over three hundred?” There was awe in his voice.

“Three hundred and sixty six to be exact. I have studied the sword for over two hundred years and I will say this, Jacob. I would be hard pressed to match you with your weapon.” A sincere and worthy complement. “I saw the two of you killing in the back which is how your father knew you were there. Kiven is superb with his maces but you?” Jon shook his head. “I am glad I am not your enemy Jacob of Ivywell. And if you are this close to Kiven then I would like to call you friend.”

Jacob's face filled with emotions that were probably foreign to him now. I knew he loved me even after so short a time, but to hear something like his from a person who had no real reason to say it must have been a shock to the wall of rage and ice he had to put up. I could almost feel the war within him. For so long he had been friendless to save his heart from more pain. “To hear those words...” I placed my hand on his shoulder. “To think when I went hunting goblins I knew not I would be making friends.”

“Friends can be found in the oddest places. So how did you two meet up to take on the goblins?” Jon asked and I smirked.

“Take this to you grave or I will break every bone in your body,” I said and for once Jondal did not make a joke of it. He could tell I was very serious. “He was here during the first goblin fight. He killed twenty-eight of the thirty-two from that smaller band no one claimed to have killed. I killed the other four. Brought him here, healed him, made love to him in this exact cot.” Face went from scandalized that I brought a human into the village to aroused that he was laying in the place that we had sex. “From here we went to the Pass. You know the rest.”

He looked at Jacob with a big grin. “You two got together fast. Very fast. I know that Kiven has more of a sex drive than every other elf I know, including myself, but isn't that very fast?” He thought for a moment. “Did it happen in less than an hour?”

“Yes. You know my curiosity. Here was the first human I had ever had contact with. He was injured and I had to get to his wounds. Off came his armor and I saw something I had only heard about.” Jon gave me a look like he was riveted and hanging on my every word. I slid my hands down Jacob's sides and tugged his shirt over his head. Jon's eyes were saucers as he saw the exquisite muscle covered by that dense chest hair. I ran my finger through it and got a half lidded smile from Jacob. “All this muscle, the hair, the fact that he was human made me think about seeing him naked.” By the expression Jon had on his face he was thinking something along the same lines. I pulled Jacob to his feet, making sure my doors were shut, and untied the belt that kept on his breeches. They fell to the floor and Jon gasped as he saw not only Jacob's thick legs, which he knew was my favorite part, but the skimpy loin cloth that could not hold his ample member now that he was getting aroused. “I had him down to this to treat his thigh.

“Then Flora comes in and tells me I am an idiot and covers for me the next morning when he wakes and I look into these green eyes. Then he took my hand and pulled me into a kiss. He had barely enough time to eat breakfast before,” my smile was languid and seductive and both of them got that look in their eyes. I untied the loincloth and pulled it off to expose that mighty meat and Jondal whimpered in both lust and fear. The elf who could take on a hill giant by himself was afraid of that fantastic phallus. He could not take his eyes off of it as it twitched with the beat of Jacob's heart. I stripped off my robes and showed him that I was just as hard as Jacob. Then I gave Jon a challenging look.

“I can't compete with either of you.” Jacob knelt and pulled back the covers to give us a look at Jondal's own five inches. It was pointing towards his chin and harder than I think I had ever seen it, the rolling veins of it making the already thick manhood thicker. Until Jacob, Jon had been the thickest I had ever had and Jacob was only thicker by less than a half inch in circumference.

“Competition is useless anyway,” Jacob said and slid his hand down my friend's leanly muscled torso as gentle as he could so to not hurt the ribs that were bound. When he got to that hairless groin he lifted Jon's member off his stomach and began to stroke it slowly. Part of me felt I should be jealous of this, wasn't that correct to feel when your partner was attracted to someone else? But it made no sense so I guess that is why I felt only the stirring in my orbs and a feeling that I was glad they were going to get along this well. But then Jon had been attracted to me because of my muscle which was an oddity, and I knew here was more muscle on the ultimate taboo. “There are things you will ever be better at than simply because you were born with the knowledge. I was born with that.” Jacob smiled and leaned his head down and took the shaft into his mouth and Jon's breath stopped.

“That however is something that I cannot imagine, to be so young and so good with his mouth,” I said. Jon was very good with his mouth since he was scared of my member after the first time he let me penetrate him. He again had been the best I had ever had until Jacob. In his short years Jacob had become adept at so many things, but I think it was that way with the short lived humans. To make your mark on the world one must have many years or fill the short ones with such life.

“Oh Luna, that feels so good.” Jon was gripping the sheet and trying not to jump down the throat of the man who was giving him expert attention. “Kiven get over here,” Jon said huskily and I went as ordered. Jon reached over and pulled me into his mouth and I had to gasp myself. He was almost mimicking Jacob perfectly save for the depth. He had not been this good before and it had only been a few months since we shared a bed. I leaned forward and placed my hands on the wall so Jon could get easier access and more into his more than eager mouth. This was the most exciting thing in my sex life. Never before had I had a threesome and it was turning out to be a very erotic and stimulating thing. Watching Jacob slide his tongue over that thick vein and down to Jon's sac while Jon was doing the exact same thing to me was enough to make me pull away. “Why did you stop?”

“Another second and I would have been done. But I can think of something else that will make this all the better.” Jacob looked up with curiosity. I moved the curtains over a foot and then scooted the cot with Jondal still in it the same direction; away from the wall. Then I stood at Jon's head and leaned forward which put me right back in his face. Jacob got the hint and got behind me.

“Oh wow,” Jon breathed as I leaned all the way forward and began to take all of him in my mouth while Jacob eased that long, thick pole into my hungry hole. Jon reached between my legs and guided Jacob to the opening, and was able to feel that solid rod for the first time. “He's gonna kill you.” I looked back at Jon with a lascivious grin. Jacob pushed and buried it all in there. That thrust had me take all of Jon down my throat and he panted as not only had my mouth around him he had a literal up close view of a ten inch monster invading my spaces with long, deep strokes that rubbed places I never knew I had until he came along.

“Holy god!” Jacob gasped as Jon began to suck on his heavy swinging balls. Jon knew I liked that, but here was something new. Jacob's hair was a novelty that I hope never got old to me. “Kiven, this is driving me wild.” Jon transferred his mouth to me and gobbled me up with a gusto that showed he was so far gone that he was not thinking. This was so taboo, so wrong in the eyes of my people that Jondal was committing two sins: sex with a male outside the race.

“I think it's doing it to all of us,” I said as I came up for air. Jon mumbled around my member and I took it for an affirmative, his eyes never Jacob's pendulous sac and pounding meat. “Which is why we have to stop.” Both did exactly that and looked at me with horror.

“Stop? But why!?” Jon asked in a harsh whisper.

“I know the both of you. Jacob gets a bit loud and it is broad daylight with no aa'mak to silence the hut. Jondal breathes very deeply and quickly right before his climax and with his ribs like they are he should not exert himself.” I knew I should not have started this but I could not stop myself at all. When I stood up, Jacob sliding out of me, Jon whimpered at the sight of that turgid member only inches from his mouth. “Yet when Jon is better, know this. We will finish this and much more.” I gave each a very passionate kiss and pulled on my robes.

Good thing too for my father came in. “Am I to understand that Jacob of Ivywell is to house with the First Sword?” I should have known someone would run and tell my father. As a warrior Jacob was to be treated as one and him staying with Jon was as high an honor as he could attain without formalities. It was too much for my hidebound father to take. To coin the human phrase “Tough shit.”

“Yes, and it was Jon's idea as well as fitting. Father, Jon is doing this as a huge favor to me. Him showing favor to Jacob of Ivywell will only make the village more accepting of him and that will ease the tensions surrounding all of this.”

My father's jaw worked. He was having to stuff all of his years' worth of prejudice down his gullet because I was now in charge. “I see the wisdom although it feels wrong to me. Not that he is not worthy, I just believe it is too fast.”

“Such is the nature of war, Father. Change comes as swift as an arrow's flight and can rain twice as deadly. This change...not so bad.” I smiled and he smirked back.

“Very well. I shall let you be but son? Please consult me on some things so I don't find out through gossip everything you are doing.” I laughed and gave him a hardy thump on his back. It was in no way an agreement and he knew it. He also knew that I would do as I saw fit no matter what. Shaking his head my father left and I let the jovial act drop. It had already started and Jacob had not even been here a few hours. My people were so hide bound that the smallest change was talked about behind hands. This? So large that no one could avoid talking about it and openly.

“You heard,” I said and Jacob came back around with his clothes on, nodding. “Jon, you're going home tonight. They complain about change being fast? I'll show them change.” I was not happy any more. My people were being stupid and I would not let them hurt Jacob with their snide remarks he would only barely hear.

“Let it be,” Jacob said and I shook my head. “Has he always been this hard headed?” he asked of Jon with a smirk.

“Since the day he could walk and insisted on climbing the Ancient trees by himself.” I heard the playfulness in Jon's tone and looked back to see him easing out of bed. I rushed over to aide him and to help him dress. “The funny part is he did it at the age of three when all other elflings could not until they were maybe ten.” I snickered and left him to lace his last boot on his own. “Some healer.” I left the area and came back with sparring maces. “Uh oh. This will not be good.” But Jon did not seem at all unhappy about seeing my maces. In fact I knew he was wishing he was well enough to spar with me.

“Why?” Jacob asked.

“Remember when I said he was superb with his maces?” My beloved nodded. “You're about to hear a lot of grumbling elves with bruises. When his temper is up he is far more dangerous.” Jon smiled with satisfaction. “I taught him too well.”

“You two will help me bring change to this place. Jacob, will you spar with me? Let them see why you are being honored by the First Sword. Jon, you will watch to see what holes are in my guard. He has none.”

Jacob snorted and got an evil gleam in his eye. “Want to up the ante?” I looked back with curiosity. “Forget the practice weapons. Let them see you have no fear of the big human's blade.”

“Oh but I do.” I grinned back. “I'm afraid that your 'blade' will pierce deeper into my heart than it already has.” Jacob rolled his eyes but Jon guffawed. He had been intimate with me for a long time but I had never been so brazen with him. “I do know one thing I must do, or rather must not. I must not put myself in danger. Practice blades and weapons are enough to show them how brilliant you are in battle.” Jon mimed gagging and Jacob just shook his head.

As I left my hut someone saw me with my maces and word spread like wildfire, especially when they saw Jacob with his own practice blade. I went to the sparring field and a circle was hastily cleared as I neared, no one wanting to really be on the receiving end of one of my fits of rage so uncommon in an elf. Jondal was walking slowly behind, declining all offers for aid. He did however take the official's chair when he gestured for the elf to move. Anyone, even a council member would vacate the seat to the First. I stripped down to my loincloth, telling all this was not a casual spar although it was. Let them see why Jacob was being honored. Without needing to be told he set his blade in the center of the circle opposite mine and we went to limber up. His shirts came off and he was down to his own loincloth and I knew the assembled elves found his hairy body repulsive, but it is like a mangled corpse is repulsive. You don't wish to stare but you just can't look away because it is so morbidly fascinating. This would be interesting because I knew what he was capable of, but he had only seen me with my war maces.

Once limbered we faced each other across the twenty yard circle and for the first time I studied him with clinical precision. He was larger, stronger, had reach and the human trait I was growing to love in him, his passion. I had speed, agility, two weapons, a hundred years on him, and I too fought with passion. Power and grace versus speed and skill. “Know all that is match is to the yield. No shot to maim or kill and excessive bleeding will end the match.” We nodded to Jon's words. “Begin.” I dashed forward, snagging my maces and getting there much sooner than Jacob, so I used my foot to kick his weapon at him, aiming for his chest. It was an underhanded move but not against the rules of ethics of the circle since I was giving him his weapon. The elves figured this to be over but Jacob caught it easily and without breaking stride.

Our weapons met with a loud clash that made everyone gasp. We were not holding back and here was the first time anyone had seen me with an opponent of my strength. When I pushed back he rolled with it and came to his feet even as I was getting to him with an overhand chop and using my other mace as a guard. His blade blocked mine and he sent a kick to my stomach, but my leg blocked it as I fell into a roll.

“Now this will be a good match,” I barely heard my Father say. “What do you really think of the human, Jondal?”

“He is a man of honor and skill. His quest is noble and just. Were he to have pointed ears I would call him a very hairy elf.” My Father laughed, but I was too busy to hear if there was any retort as our weapons met again. This time I punched out with my blocking weapon and clipped his jaw, but it did nothing but let him know I could take the offensive. I misjudged him and wound up with my stinging hit to my side, but it was his own way to say I was not trying hard enough.

My maces came at him from different angles which would be hard for him to parry or dodge, but his blade came around with a sweeping arc and he used that powerful body to leap over the lower mace and come down behind me. Gods above that was a feat! There were exclamations of shock someone of his bulk could even get off the ground. I got the drop on him when I rolled back and between his legs and catapulted him into the air with both legs to his rump. His grunt as he landed was satisfyingly real, but he recovered faster than he should have and sent a small rock at my head. It landed square between my eyes and caused a little nick and I know I looked so shocked that some of the crowd snickered. “You wish to play dirty, Man?”

“I wish to win, Fae.” Two could play at that game. I let him charge me and I kicked sand into his eyes even as he did the same to me. Neither was expecting that and both of us were now blinded and the crowd began to make random noises to make blind training harder for the both of us, yet my hearing could make out the booming of his massive heart and I silently walked forward and swung. Somehow he blocked both of my weapons and tried to retaliate, but I was not where he expected me. Our strikes were measured from then on as we cleared the grit out of our eyes, sweat starting to make his chest hairs glisten.

Back and forth our hits went, both stopping the other with skill and pure graceful power no elf had ever had. Here was my perfect mate, here was the man I loved because he was my equal or better in every way. I had had enough of this because I was getting a bit flustered seeing him sweaty and barely breathing hard. Jacob came in for a reckless assault and I disarmed him, his blade flying wide into the crowd, but he had succeeded in disarming me too. Now it was down to hand to hand, something he would win as I was not the best at wrestling. Taking a moment to dust the rest of the grit from his eyes, Jacob came at me low and fast. I rolled over his back, hooking his arms with my own, and using my momentum to toss him, but his vise-like grasp had my wrist and I went with him, to land atop him in a hold I knew I could not break out of. “Do you yield, Kiven?”

“Never,” I cried and began to tickle him. No hold can be held against that! He let go fast and tried to protect his flanks. The crowd roared with laughter at his plight, but I was free and dashed for my weapons. Since his was outside the circle I could not attack him with a mace with honor, so I tossed him one as he stood.

“Now let us see how good this human really is,” said my father.

Jacob's entire stance changed and he stood in exactly the same one I was in. He knew blunt fighting too...I loved this man. We charged and the thunderous clap made more than a few battle hardened warriors cringe. Mace met mace and we pressed our advantage. He had leverage, but I was not even winded while he was getting a bit fatigued. I had the elven endurance. I would last if he did not finish me soon and make me yield. Grabbing his weapon I yanked to pull it from his grip. A stolen weapon was fair to use against the unarmed. But he was too versed in that and used my own momentum to send me back on my rump, my weapon flying from my grip. Casually he stood over me. “Do you yield?” he asked calmly and I nodded, my eyes downcast in submission as was proper. He had beaten me with my own weapon.

The elves were all astonished but they applauded all the same. Giving me his hand, Jacob helped me up and bowed as one would to an honored foe. It dawned on me he knew all about elven battle circles and their customs. Never once had he batted an eyelash when I gave him my mace or anything most people would have thought of as stupid rules. “You fight with honor and strength, Jacob of Ivywell. You have done you ancestors and teachers proud this day.” An elfin boy came over with Jacob's blade and looked up and up at him.

When noticed, Jacob looked down with a smile. “I thank you, little warrior,” he said quietly in perfect unaccented Elven. My jaw dropped. Even if that was just one phrase he knew it should not have been that perfect. No one else had heard him over the conversation. He took the blade and saluted the boy in the Elven way as one warrior to another and the boy went skipping back to his father with a big grin.

Jacob looked back at me. “I believe I need to look at you to see if anything is injured.” He nodded and I raised my voice, silencing the entire crowd. “Here is a skilled warrior from the race we thought inferior. He should be an example to all that not all humans are as we knew them. I will tell you my opinion is to take each visitor as they are for I doubt few could match Jacob of Ivywell.” There were many nods, even my father and the council. They knew Jacob was special and that most of the humans would be nothing compared to him, but they knew what I was doing and why. “Jon, let's get you home and in bed for one more night at least.”

“But Kiven,” he whined, making those closest chuckle. They all knew Jon hated to be bed ridden. I fixed him with a look and he nodded. “Advice, Jacob of Ivywell. Never anger your healer, he may forget to heal you.”

“As it is with women, cooks, tailors and anyone else you want something from.” That got a laugh and I was so glad to see my people were more accepting of him.

At Jon's I got him in bed and made sure the doors were shut. Then I rounded on Jacob. “So...when were you going to tell me you speak fluent Elven?” I asked with as much anger as I could muster which was not much. I had spoken entirely in Elven and Jacob grinned.

“It never came up and I thought it better to let even you think I did not understand what you and the council were saying about me.” I wrapped my arms around his waist, grabbing a firm butt cheek. He grinned down at me and I smacked his chest with my hand.

“We need to bathe,” I said, “well, I do. You can stay sweaty all you want.”

“You two can use my shower room. Flora made sure the water was hot for when I got home.”

“And since it has no privacy screen and is visible from your bed you can watch us in all our naked glory.” He nodded like that was obvious. Jacob and I laughed at the hungry grin on his face and dropped our loincloths right there and sauntered to the spacious area where the tank above was filled with hot water. It came out through a system designed by gnomish inventors. Something called plumbing. “Wash my back for me?” I asked Jacob and he grinned even wider. Jon whimpered a bit as Jacob took the lather ferns and got them wet. Those deadly hands were so gentle, so loving as he rubbed away the sweat and grime from my back, take pains to be gentle when I winced from a blow he had dealt me.

“I must say that you are far better than I first thought,” said Jon, trying to keep from fixating on Jacob's backside. “To be as good as you are at so many things, one would think you a hundred rather than twenty.” Jacob only grunted as his hands moved around to wash my chest. Just to be evil, I think, he spun us around so Jon could see what he was doing to my front. His touch was so potent I was fully aroused. This was an all time elven record to be this aroused this many times in so short a span. The lathering was nice as he stroked my erection. “You two had better stop or I will injure myself.” We both looked up at his erection. Yes, Jacob being here had changed Jon too. He was, if nothing else, randier than ever and I could not wait until I got the two of them together.

“He is right. We had better stop before he hurts himself.” Jacob slipped inside me with one quick thrust and I gasped. A few quick strokes and I could feel his arms tighten around me as his climax hit. It was not a powerful one but it was enough for now. Jon's jaw was on the floor. “You know, Jon won't let you anywhere near that part of him.” I stepped away, that long meat sliding out. I quickly washed and stepped out from under the water to let Jacob wash himself.

“It matters not. I have you and that is more than anyone can dream of.” I smiled as I dried myself. I love him.

Copyright © 2014 Fantasyboy69; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 17
  • Love 11
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Well it's beginning to be clear that the human, Jacob is more than he first appears to be....

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 05/08/2014 03:18 AM, Daddydavek said:
Well it's beginning to be clear that the human, Jacob is more than he first appears to be....
Jacob is something more than what he seems. Every Jacob is. ;)
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 5/7/2014 at 11:37 PM, Fantasyboy69 said:

Jacob is something more than what he seems. Every Jacob is. ;)

 

How true (says the author with a character named Jacob, lol). Hmm, I like the idea of a threesome, and Kiven is sexy when he takes charge.

Link to comment

There are depths and levels to this story that is evident even from the first couple of chapters.  Can't wait to get to the next one.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..