Jump to content
    Finn
  • Author
  • 1,736 Words
  • 789 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Verse - 7. Chapter 7

Oh hey, looks like you get two chapters today! Probably because the previous is pretty darn short. Anyway, fair warning: short wanky-wanky scene between Luka and Mark. I'm sorry....
Aside from that, things march forward! Seems like fate's beginning to smile on these guys.

“You’re up late,” Mark’s voice whispered. “You’re usually up by the time I arrive.”

Luka stirred, groaning slightly as he turned in his bed. “Go away,” he grumbled beneath his breath. “Let me sleep.”

Mark smirked, reaching out and brushing the hair out of Luka’s face. The boy was in the middle of his bed, his face pressed into his pillow. “I’m afraid I can’t do that,” Mark replied, running his hand along Luka’s slim body. “I get paid for educating you, not for babysitting you.” His hand brushed over Luka’s rear, massaging the boy’s cheeks gently before sliding a finger in between.

Luka jumped almost immediately, pulling away from Mark as he turned to face the source. “Shit,” he exclaimed, shooting Mark a wide-eyed look.

Mark giggling as he sat down on Luka’s bed and ran his eyes over the boy. “Come now, Luka,” he chuckled, “it’s not as I’ve not touched you there before.”

Luka snickered as he retook his seat. “Surprised me,” he replied, smirking, “is all.”

The man raised an eyebrow, his mouth squirming slightly. “Why are you still in bed? I bet you’ve not even showered.”

“I had a bit of a problem last night,” Luka answered, looking down. The blanket between his legs was tented, pointing directly up. “Looks like it’s still here.”

“Seems so,” Mark snickered. “Would you like help with it?”

Luka didn’t answer—nor did he have to, as Mark stripped him of the blanket, exposing Luka’s shaft to the crisp air. The simple change of temperature had Luka twitching, and his hard-on stiffed further in Mark’s cool grip.

The boy grunted, as Mark’s free hand pushed him onto his back. “You’re temperate today,” Mark whispered, leaning over the boy as his thumb ran circle over Luka’s protected head.

“Shut up and fuck me,” Luka demanded, squirming as Mark continued teasing him. His own hands were running about his torso, his cold touch further electrifying his body.

“Don’t be hasty, Luka,” Mark returned, pinning the boy’s hands together. “We’ve several hours.”

The boy pouted, though it quickly broke into a smirk as Mark pulled back his foreskin and brushed over the exposed flesh. “Dammit Mark,” he seethed, lifting his waist in an effort to thrust into Mark’s hand.

“Ah, Luka,” the man whispered, “my sweet little Luka.” He pressed his lips to the boy’s, squeezing them before parting them and driving his tongue against Luka’s. Simultaneously, his fingers finally gave a tug, stroking down Luka’s hardened shaft and sending another thrill up the boy’s spine.

Mark released Luka’s lips, only to slide down slightly and bite the boy’s nipple. Luka managed another heated moan, arching his body against his partner’s, squirming as Mark’s hand continued to pressure his tool.

It didn’t take long—with Mark’s lips and tongues running over his chest, the man’s hands mercilessly pulling on his throbbing shaft and running along over every inch of his skin—for Luka to grunt weakly and erupt. The boy shot off suddenly, taking Mark by surprise and covering the man’s nimble fingers in thick, misty goo. Mark continued to squeeze Luka’s tool, milking it of the last sticky drops and wiping it clean. He stared down at both the webby fixture on his hand, and the source breathing heavily beneath him.

“My, my,” he whispered, smirking slightly as he ran his tongue over his palm and knuckles, “you erupt like a man, Luka; I’m impressed.”

“Shut up,” Luka managed, taking a deep breath. He was blushing despite himself, his member remaining hard beneath him.

Mark giggled, wiping his hand clean on a nearby shirt. “Why don’t you go bath, Luka? So we may begin your studies.”

“Don’t you want me to return the favor?” Luka asked shyly.

“I’d love to have you on my cock,” Mark laughed. “But I’m afraid we’re already behind on your studies as it is.”

“I don’t mind,” Luka muttered.

“But I do,” Mark returned. “You’ve an exam at the local school this Friday, and we haven’t covered all the material.” He pulled away as he spoke, reaching for his suitcase with his clean hand.

Luka scowled, leaning forward after Mark, the hungry twinkle in his eyes dwindling. “You sure do know how to turn a guy off, Mark…”

“My apologies,” the man said, “but I’m afraid I’d rather not get fired. Although….” he glanced back to the boy, his lips split in a devious grin. “If we make good progress, I’ll be happy to spend the last hour beating you senseless.”

The boy smirked, fully intending to make that happen.

And he did, ending the session with Mark beneath him, the man thrusting steadily into him, both of them grunting and groaning between rough breaths.

 

~.~.~.~

 

“So you agree?” Soren asked, his eyes meeting Cody’s as they faced one another in a line of lockers. Around them, other students rushed about, intent on not being late for their classes. Some were more relaxed, trekking slowly down the hall, intimately walking alongside someone.

Amid the chaos, Cody scowled as he returned Soren’s gaze. They had to stand quite close, in order to avoid other students bumping into them—and one still managed, pushing Cody against Soren’s chest. Neither minded, simply smiling at one another as they brushed their faces close.

“Why?” Cody questioned tersely, his eyes shut tight as he pressed his forehead to Soren’s.

“You know why,” Soren replied. “What if he really needs help?”

“What if he doesn’t?”

“Then we’ve made a friend.”

“But…” Cody grunted, biting his lower lip as he thought. “Fine,” he replied at last. “But I have to be with you every time.”

Soren rolled his eyes, though still kept his forehead against Cody’s. “Thanks for trusting me,” he said in a whisper.

“It’s not that I don’t trust you,” Cody said defensively. “I just don’t want you to be alone with him.”

Soren sighed, though managed a smile as Cody stared down expectantly at him. “Alright,” he muttered, after a few silent moments. “I won’t go with Luka unless you’re there.”

“Cool,” Cody replied, beaming. “Thanks, babe.” He kissed Soren’s lips, pulling the boy towards him.

“Get to class, kids,” an older voice called from behind them, steadily sounding further. “Make out on your own time.”

Cody and Soren grinned at one another, their cheeks brightening, before taking one another’s hand and working their way through the crowd.

 

“You’re gonna what?” Raquel asked, chewing on a slice of pizza. The four were sitting beneath a tree, surrounded by other teens wasting the lunch break away.

“Check out what’s up with Luka,” Soren answered, squinting against the sunlight that forced itself through the leaves.

Raquel shot a look at Cody, who was sitting silently beside his boyfriend and staring towards the building in the distance. “And how are you gonna do that?” she questioned, rolling her eyes. “We barely see the kid.”

“And we’re gonna change that,” Soren returned with a smirk. “Next time we run into him, I’m gonna ask him to hang out with us.”

“Serious?”

“Well, yeah,” Soren said, shrugging. “I mean, it would be weird to just straight out ask him for his number.”

Raquel snickered, breaking into a slight giggle afterwards. “You’re dumb, Soren.” Finishing her pizza, she dumped her paper tray into a nearby pin, before repeating with Evelyn’s.

“What makes you think something’s wrong?” Evelyn asked, as Raquel took a seat beside her. The two were fully in the shade—a real relief, in the summer afternoon.

“Have you looked at him?” Soren asked. “Just his eyes, they look sad.”

Raquel rolled her eyes. “Of course,” she giggled. “Gosh, Soren,” she continued sarcastically, “you’re so empathetic.”

Soren blushed, looking away from his two friends and turning to his lover. Cody had finished his pizza as well, and was simply sitting there, numbly watching the passing crowd. He didn’t object as Soren grabbed his hand, however, and even gave it a small squeeze. “Yeah, whatever,” Soren replied, leaning into Cody.

Raquel snickered, before turning and conversing with Evelyn.

 

~.~.~.~

 

Noel’s eyes bloated, as the oldest car he’d ever seen rolled along the curb, stopping a few inches from his waiting feet. He looked it over, his mouth twisting as the smell of rust reached his nostrils and the engine jumped to a stop. The seats inside were old, stained heavily in over, he assumed, its decades-long live. At least, he hoped it was that old.

He’d have to reevaluate his opinion of Lea, if she busted the vehicle that badly. His eyes finally glanced upwards to the driver, a teenager with soft, brown locks dominating her shoulders, and a set of green eyes; they were focused on Noel, glowing with excitement.

It almost made Noel feel bad, as his lips parted into a smirk. “You want me to get in that?” he demanded, breaking into a laugh. “Lea, that thing looks like if it would stand us in the middle of an intersection.”

The girl rolled her eyes, though her smile remained glued on her face as she leaned across to open the passenger door. “Shut up, Noel,” she replied. “You either get in this vehicle, or I’ll kick your ass and let you walk the two miles home.”

“But Lea,” Noel muttered, forcing himself to take a step forward, “this thing… it’s so old. Like, literally, it looks ancient. Did you dig it up from the dump, or something?”

The girl pouted slightly, shooting the boy a puppy face. “Come on, Noel,” she answered. “The thing looks like crap, but it runs flawlessly. And it only cost a thousand.”

“And your dignity,” Noel added.

“I’m the one with the car, boy,” Lea shot back.

Noel beamed, and finally entered the vehicle. “Touché! Touché! Damn, Lea, I love it when you just slap me silly.”

Lea rolled her eyes again, shifting the vehicle into gear and edging into the street, away from the school. “Means you might be a masochist, Darling.”

“Maybe,” Noel replied lightly. “I mean, I hang out with you, don’t I?” He grunted, as the girl’s spare hand reached across the seats to strike his arm, quite roughly too. Noel simply stared at her, a smug look on his face.

Lea didn’t see it, of course, her eyes focused on the road. Instead, she merely returned the smirk, “Bite me, Noel.”

As usual, feel free to throw some words at me. I just love hearing your words. Really, I do.
Copyright © 2013 Finn; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Well, Cody gave in with his condition, but you can tell he's still not a happy camper.

 

Although if Luka becomes even friendlier with Noel, he may not have to worry. :)

Link to comment
On 03/13/2013 02:41 AM, Lisa said:
Well, Cody gave in with his condition, but you can tell he's still not a happy camper.

 

Although if Luka becomes even friendlier with Noel, he may not have to worry. :)

They're already pretty friendly. ;P

 

Luka just doesn't know it. That kid is so, aimless, heh. Cody does a lot of giving in, it does so seem, except in the big way Soren would like. ;D

 

No, I'm joking. Except, not. At all. Ahahahahah.... *teeters off*

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..