Jump to content
    Finn
  • Author
  • 2,755 Words
  • 868 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Verse - 2. Chapter 2

Err, adult-scene between adult and young-teen involved. It's not marked, but it should be pretty obvious when it's coming, so... be cautious; don't read if you're not up for it.

 


 

“Stupid whore!” a voice boomed from upstairs.

Luka sighed, crossing his front door and taking extra care to close the door as silently as possible as his father’s voice continued to blast from upstairs. “I come home, tired after working ten fucking hours at a dead-end job, expecting a warm meal, and a cold fucking beer—and you can’t give me either?”

Luka cringed, as the sound of two thick heavy slaps echoed down the hall. He shuddered lightly, attempting to creep up the stairs.

“And where is that stupid boy?? Why the fuck isn’t he here?”

Luka froze mid-step, as a door cracked open and heavy footsteps thundered from above. His eyes were locked at the stair’s crest, fully expecting a giant to appear, fists raised. Instead, a different voice resonated down the steps, “Don’t you dare touch my child!”

Moments later, the door slammed closed again, and Luka quickly ran up the stairs and across the hall, rushing into his room and locking the door behind him. He somehow managed to beat the beating that began meters away. He threw himself onto his bed, tears stinging his eyes as they began to trickle down his cheeks.

He lay there for a few minutes, the sounds outside his room a distant memory. Even when the giant approached—it’s footsteps thunder on the wooden floor, and its fists iron as they smashed against the door—Luka’s eyes remained glued to the ceiling fan’s blades, which sat still in the darkness. The giant retreated before long.

It was routine.

Similarly, Luka stirred moments later, turning to his side to stare at the childhood superhero hanging on his wall, the towering man smirking confidently as he thumbed up the viewer, a few encouraging words slammed exaggeratedly overhead: Justice Everlasting. Luka couldn’t remember whether if that was the superhero’s name or his slogan. Neither did he care, as the controlled weeping outside his door served as the only sign of life in the house.

When it ceased, Luka sat up and glanced around his room. It was a mess, as usual; he rarely ever bothered to clean it. The floor was coated with a thick layer of clothes, his bookcase haphazardly decorated with trinkets and old toys, with very few actual books present; those that were there, however, were bulky, thick, and thrust randomly onto the shelves. The desk beside it, however, was bare; only his flat monitor sat on the white metal, the screen glowing a faint black, repeating the same three messages: “Hello.”, “How are you today?”, “ Me? I am good.”

Luka smiled bitterly as he remembered the day he’d set it, nearly three years before, when he wasn’t quite used to the environment. With another sigh, he slipped silently out of bed and trudged across the room to his closet. He bent downward, throwing the clothes that covered the closet floor outside, adding to the mess, before lifting the carpet at its corner. A small hole in the wood stood out, and Luka’s slim arm easily filled it, pulling out a small, baby-sized shoebox. The box was empty, though Luka intended to change that quite soon.

He dug in his pocket, smiling as he pulled out a small, black plastic bag. The stench as he opened it was beautiful, though that didn’t stop him from turning on the fan; it would be bad if his parents caught a whiff. He picked up some of the material out of the bag, stuffing it into a small, glass pipe, before storing the rest of the bag in the box, and stuffing it back into the hole.

Minutes later, he was back on his bed, slipping in and out of consciousness, grinning giddily. In his mind he was happy. Indeed, quite happy, laying with Soren, on a quiet beach on a faraway coast, talking in whispers to one another, laughing every now and then… Soren’s lips reaching for his…

 

Luka’s eyes burst open as his body quickly sat up and scanned his surroundings. The LED clock on his nightstand read an hour past midnight, and the complete silence of the house agreed with it. The fan overhead was still operating, cooling the room to near-freezing levels. Luka reached up and turned it off with the pull of a chain, before crawling his way to his computer.

The high was gone, leaving him sober—to his great dismay. He slid the mouse at “Hello.” and it immediately switched to his desktop: an image of the planet—taken through the glass underbelly of an orbiting station—covered with countless icons of programs and files. He sighed, tired. Yet, he knew he wouldn’t be able to go back to sleep—and not simply because he’d spent the last several hours napping. Instead, he clicked on an IM service and scanned the list…

No one.

That he liked, anyway. There were a handful of people online, though none of them particularly stood out anymore. The only person he really wanted to talk to was absent, as usual. With a sigh, he closed the window, and it slipped back to the corner in an exaggerated animation. One-oh-eight AM, the clock read. With a scowl, Luka booted up a game and it soon kicked up; it provided excellent background static as Luka’s mind worked overtime.

Though his father considered his job a dead end—a fact due mostly to the man’s foul attitude—he actually brought in good money… that he immediately threw away on alcohol, for the most part. It was Luka’s mother that paid for the bulk of the bills and groceries—a fact that required her to work overtime, including on the weekends, while his father was who-knows-where. Consequently, Luka had bought the high-end computer on his own, with his own money—obtained through shady means, most likely—and had brought it into his room without his father’s knowledge. If the beast did see it, he’d undoubtedly give it—and its owner—a good thrashing.

Good thing, then, the man rarely bothered to approach his son. He only tried when he was drunk, and during those moments, Luka’s mother kept the creature at bay. His bedroom was Luka’s only real sanctuary.

Luka played the newest Battlegrounds game for a few hours, until he passed-out midgame at four—costing his team the game, and being ejected fifteen minutes later. He slept on the desk until eight, when the light outside was strong enough to force itself through the binds and strike him directly on the face.

At that point, he stirred, checked the time, and, reasoning his father was gone, headed for the door. As the cool bronze knob met his fingers, a tingle ran through his body and he finally realized he was nude. A faint smile crossed his lips, recalling the overwhelming feelings that had flooded him early in the night. Silently, he slipped on a pair of boxers before leaving the room, diverting his thoughts to keep himself down.

The hallway was silent; though his mother was likely in the kitchen, preparing breakfast. Still, he moved quickly for the bathroom door and slipped inside. The room was simple, with a shower-tub combo stashed into the left wall, and the sink and toilet on the right. The wall further back housed a window, though the glass was stained enough to make a clear view impossible; it didn’t matter much, as it faced the backyard. The walls themselves were coated in dark-blue wallpaper, and the floor in white, marble tiles. A dresser-armoire stood by the window, built into the wall; it was there his family kept the towels, and Luka took his more questionable photos.

He was in the bathroom for nearly thirty minutes before he crept back out, wearing only a towel around his waist. He was in his room for another five, coming out dressed in another pair of black skinny jeans and a stripped black-and-grey jacket.

His mother had, indeed, been downstairs making breakfast; as he walked into the kitchen, Luka was welcomed by a mug of still-steaming coffee and a plate of ham-and-eggs. A smile snuck onto his face as he sat down to eat. Despite his father, his mother still loved him dearly, taking excellent care of him. She was at work this morning, however, and his father tended to disappear on the weekend; he didn’t mind either too strongly, though the previous did spur some faint feelings of guilt.

After finishing breakfast, Luka threw the plate and mug into the sink and stuffed the twenty dollar bill he’d discovered beneath the plate into his pocket. He sighed, glancing at his watch; it was a little past nine. His private tutor—his father didn’t want him attending public school—would arrive within thirty minutes. With a grumble, Luka headed back upstairs, to the wide-screen TV that sat across his bed.

Half an hour later, the doorbell rang throughout the house, and a man walked through the doorframe moments afterwards. He appeared to be in his mid-twenties, with a faint beard forming on his chin and jawline. He wore black slacks and a matching suit-jacket over a white dress-shirt, a black tie completing the suave businessman look. Closing the door behind him, the man smiled smugly as he strode up the stairs, confident in his brand-name clothing, and in the knowledge that the boy’s parents were away; they’d grown to trust him, over his four-year service. It was quite fortunate, he believed, as it gave him hours alone with his favorite student.

It was from his teacher that Luka obtained his money; mostly from his teacher, anyway.

The man crossed the hall and un-ceremonially pushed Luka’s door open. The boy met him with a wide grin and an excited shout, “Mark!”

Nice to hear you say my name,” the teacher said with a smirk, setting his briefcase down and approaching the boy, his light-brown eyes studying the boy’s body carefully—taking in each curve that hid beneath the thin clothing.

“Well,” replied Luka, shifting to face Mark and returning the sly grin, “you did beat it into me last time.”

“Shame you learn so fast,” Mark countered. “I would’ve loved to beat it into you again today.”

Luka giggled, sitting up to throw himself into the man’s arms. “I missed you.”

“I missed you too…” Mark sat down beside Luka, lifting the boy onto his lap and wrapping him in his arms. “How have you been?”

“Okay,” Luka answered cautiously; his father’s true nature wasn’t exactly known.

Mark nodded neutrally. “That’s good. Have you eaten? I brought you something.” He nodded to his suitcase, which Luka happily retrieved and popped open.

Inside, the boy found a bag from a nearby fast-food restaurant. “Thanks?”

His teacher nodded, a smirk still splitting his lips. “Would you like to eat now, or…” He took the suitcase, looking at the papers piled within. “Did you do the assignments I left you?”

“The fun ones or the boring ones?” Luka smiled proudly, sending an odd look towards his teacher’s groin.

“Both,” the man answered, touching Luka’s nose with his chin.

“Yeah.” Luka squirmed slightly, setting the bag aside and retaking his seat on his teacher’s lap. He faced the man, his thin legs straddling around the older man’s waist. “Would you like me to show you now?”

Mark grinned considerably, setting his heavy hands on the lad’s waist. “Perhaps you should eat first?”

Luka raised an eyebrow. “You spiked it?”

“With your favorite.”

Beaming, Luka snatched the bag again and pulled it open. Inside was a still-wrapped burger, a set of fries and a plastic bottle of pop. “The pop??” He didn’t even wait for Mark’s nod, before spinning the bottle open and taking a large drink. He grinned widely at his teacher afterwards, whispering into the man’s ear, “Can’t wait for it to take effect.”

“Same here,” the man returned, massaging the boy’s waist slightly. “You won’t be able to have enough of me.”

“Oh?” Luka began, pushing his teacher onto his back and leaning over the man. “I’m excited already.”

“Good,” Mark purred, brushing his lips over the boy’s forehead as his hands ran down the boy’s back.

Shuddering with pleasure, Luka kissed and bit his teacher’s neck lightly, pulling on the man’s tie. Before long, he began to feel lightheaded, and Mark’s lightest touch felt extreme. Luka’s body began to heat up, and it squirmed and brushed against the older man’s. It was like this every time he took the drug; though, really, it wasn’t so different without it.

Still, he viciously undressed his teacher, who leaned back and watched as his student pulled off the tie, throwing it aside, and fought with the shirt buttons—before simply giving up halfway through, and slipping beneath it to kiss and bite the man’s chest, moving quickly to the man’s groin area.

“I want it,” the boy whispered.

“Take it,” the man answered.

Luka nodded and quickly unbuttoned the man’s slacks and slide them down enough for the giant bulge to arch up and slap his face. With a grin, he slipped those off as well, and took the long beast into his mouth. Mark began to moan softly, taking Luka’s head in his hands to guide him along. The boy’s tongue stroked down the shaft as the beast stretched deep into his throat. Mark’s breath took off, as he began to thrust carefully into his partner’s mouth.

Within moments, however, Mark pulled Luka off, ignoring the boy’s whines for more. With a smirk on his face, the man pulled the boy’s lips to his. “Don’t worry, darling, you’ll have your fill.”

Luka smiled faintly, his body overwhelmed by the chemicals that flowed through his veins. Mark slipped a hand down Luka’s jeans and gripped the boy’s member in his cool hand, causing the boy to immediately let out a gasp and shove himself closer to the man. “Please,” Luka pleaded, “give it to me.”

Mark grinned and kissed the boy’s lips again, “Soon.” Instead, he unbuttoned Luka’s jeans and slipped them off, making sure to take the boxers with them. Luka spread his body over Mark’s, enjoying the man’s warm skin on his. Mark grinned, taking the boy’s body in his and stroking down the boy’s back, stopping only to admire the boy’s bottom cheeks.

Luka let out another groan as Mark massaged him, and yelped when the man give him a sudden spank.

The boy wrapped his arms around his teacher, pressing his chest close to the man’s. “Please,” he murmured again, rubbing his face into the man’s neck.

At last, Mark leaned back, smirking as he left Luka to his devices. Without much more prodding, Luka quickly moved his body into position over Mark’s groin and maneuvered the man’s stick beneath him. Slowly, he descended, at first cringing before bliss engulfed him, as his lover’s member slipped steadily into him. When he felt Mark’s hairs scratch against him, he stopped momentarily, grinning widely as he leaned over his lover.

Within another moment, Luka had pulled back up, leaving only Mark’s thick head just inside. He dove back, and let out a sharp gasp as he hit Mark’s body. Soon, he was moving faster, and Mark had joined in the rhythm. The two continued for a few minutes, with Luka starting to sweat as he hopped on his lover, each thrust just slightly satisfying his body’s hunger.

At some point, Mark must’ve taken charge, as Luka found himself bent over, his pillow stuffed into his mouth, Mark ramming into him from behind, and his own voice escaping him in a slight yelp with each thrust. At last, he felt Mark twitch and push deep into him, followed by a liquid seeping into his body. It sent him over the edge and Luka quickly climaxed onto his bed.

Neither was really satisfied, however.

Mark took a drink from the nearby bottle before sitting at the edge of the bed and positioning Luka over him, the boy’s body still wrapped tightly around him. Luka hung his arms around Mark’s neck as the man began steady thrusts upwards. Luka, too scattered to join the rhythm, gave himself to Mark, only releasing the common groan, moan, or sigh as Mark’s body did its best to satisfy his.

There'll be less terribly, terribly written sex-scenes going forward, I promise it. After the next two, anyway. Probably. I'm not too sure.
Copyright © 2013 Finn; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I feel so bad for Luka. What a horrible home life he has. Why doesn't his mother leave his father? He's so violent and nasty and just a horrible person..He abuses her and who knows when he'll finally come after Luka?

 

No wonder Luka's into drugs. How else is he going to escape his home life? If only for a little while.

 

Mark though is taking advantage of him. And why doesn't he go to public school? I forgot why his parents don't send him. And poor Luka is so starved for a male role model in his life; a male figure he can look up to, he's so vulnerable that he takes everything Mark says and does like he's a God or something.

 

Another terrific chapter Finn! :)

Link to comment
On 02/15/2013 07:11 AM, Lisa said:
I feel so bad for Luka. What a horrible home life he has. Why doesn't his mother leave his father? He's so violent and nasty and just a horrible person..He abuses her and who knows when he'll finally come after Luka?

 

No wonder Luka's into drugs. How else is he going to escape his home life? If only for a little while.

 

Mark though is taking advantage of him. And why doesn't he go to public school? I forgot why his parents don't send him. And poor Luka is so starved for a male role model in his life; a male figure he can look up to, he's so vulnerable that he takes everything Mark says and does like he's a God or something.

 

Another terrific chapter Finn! :)

Thanks. :)

 

Funny thing, most of those questions will be answered in the story; pretty much all of them, if you wait long enough. It'll do it with far more bang, so all I'll say is keep reading. ;)

Link to comment

It will take a few moments to get my gag reflexes under control. I am not entirely sure I wanted to read that Child-Adult sex scene. But, hope this sets the scene for something better and complex.

Link to comment
On 03/20/2013 01:59 AM, asamvav111 said:
It will take a few moments to get my gag reflexes under control. I am not entirely sure I wanted to read that Child-Adult sex scene. But, hope this sets the scene for something better and complex.
Ah, I'll give more of a real warning; thanks for the heads-up. Although, that did scene did have purpose--highlight certain elements. Additionally, Luka isn't much of a child, heeehh.... :P
Link to comment

I was shocked! :o

No, not really, hehe. Unlike Asamvav, however, I did not have gag reflexes. I also don't find the warning necessary as it must made me read the first bit thinking about what will come, lol. If you wanted to shock a reader, you wouldn't post at the beginning of a chapter 'Shock on its way', right? :D

I think it was a good chapter. Some good insights into Luka as character development and a sex scene that worked and served your storytelling objectives.

What I had a little trouble with is perhaps the word 'Lover' being used to describe Mark. Their roles being equal, the element of drug use, the lack of any real meaningful (and healthy) relationship between the two made me frown at the word slightly.

Also, one other detail: I assumed Luka is 17. Yet Mark is able to lift a 17-year-old onto his laps and wrap his arms around him? Do you know how hard it is to do that to a 17-year-old? lol.

But yeah, aside from that, consider me shocked! (And that's a good thing :))

Link to comment
On 04/27/2013 10:31 AM, Circle said:
I was shocked! :o

No, not really, hehe. Unlike Asamvav, however, I did not have gag reflexes. I also don't find the warning necessary as it must made me read the first bit thinking about what will come, lol. If you wanted to shock a reader, you wouldn't post at the beginning of a chapter 'Shock on its way', right? :D

I think it was a good chapter. Some good insights into Luka as character development and a sex scene that worked and served your storytelling objectives.

What I had a little trouble with is perhaps the word 'Lover' being used to describe Mark. Their roles being equal, the element of drug use, the lack of any real meaningful (and healthy) relationship between the two made me frown at the word slightly.

Also, one other detail: I assumed Luka is 17. Yet Mark is able to lift a 17-year-old onto his laps and wrap his arms around him? Do you know how hard it is to do that to a 17-year-old? lol.

But yeah, aside from that, consider me shocked! (And that's a good thing :))

Hmm... words much appreciated. ;P

 

Luka's no older than... seventeen, I believe. Honestly, he was meant to be a /little/ younger, but /that/ territory might be more than a little uncomfortable. Still, (some) sixteen-year-olds look pretty light.... Like dolls, even.

 

With regards to the word... yeah, you might be a little right. Then again, if you've fallen far enough, you might not even care if it's real affection or not... I think Chapter 3 might shed more light?

 

Not that I've forgotten what I've written or anything. ;D

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..