Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

To See You - 2. Chapter 2

He got back home and barely had time to sit at his desk when he heard the distinct noise of his computer asking for a video conference. His face brightened as he clicked to accept.

An even bigger smile appeared on his face when the feed started showing the cute boy on his screen. “Hey! How are you!!”

“I’m alright.” Jamie asked back “Whatcha doin’?”

“Well, I just got back home from school. In fact I just walked back in the room. How was work?”

“Alright, a normal day I guess.”

“You didn’t have school at all?” inquired Andrew.

“I finished school, it’s just work for now.”

“Well, I guess it’s good. I so wish that I’d be done with school and just work full time. But I guess school’s just something to get through.” After a few moments of the two just staring at each other, Andrew continued “Do you like it, at work at least?”

That was enough to get Jamie started “Oh, yes, it’s all good, really. It was this new guy’s first day and because the guy who was supposed to show him around called in sick, I had to show him around.”

Andrew always liked to watch Jamie talk with so much enthusiasm, with a light in his eyes. He could just see that unlike himself, Jamie liked what he was doing day after day. “So tell me about that new guy, how is he?”

“Well, he seems like a nice guy, it was nice to show him around, and he was fun to talk to. Though, he’s somewhat mysterious.”

“Mysterious? What do you mean by that?!?” Wondered Andrew.

Jamie tattled, not leaving out any detail of his day with Nicholas and what he had seen when Nicholas’ mum arrived at the coffee shop and how, when he interrupted, they had both acted like nothing had happened. “… And when I asked him if he wanted to come back home with me for a while, you know, hangin’ out some, he refused. I’m telling you… It was weird... I dunno, not sure of what make of it, but it was like Nick was ashamed and didn’t want to show that something was wrong.”

Andrew listened to everything that Jamie had to say, and was taken a little aback by what Jamie had told him. “Ummm, ya, I gotta give you this, he seems like he’s mysterious. But, you know it was his first day, so even if there’s something wrong, you couldn’t expect him to open up to you that much. Give him some time, he’ll tell you what he’ll want to tell you when he’s ready for it, I’m sure of it.”

“Ya, I guess I can just wait. What about your day?” Jamie said with a sigh.

“It wasn’t all that bad, I only had one class this afternoon, but I did go swimming with Brendan as usual. It was nice... Actually, I kinda came out to him in the locker room.” Andrew stated in a matter of fact way.

Puzzled, Jamie had to ask “kinda came out?? And in the locker room?? What happened? Your dick fell out and pointed at him?”

Andrew had to laugh at that one. “Not really, no. Well, I already told you, I’m not exactly hiding anything when it comes to that kind of thing…” Andrew paused, still having trouble saying the word “gay,” “but I never really officially told him, until this morning.”

“Alright, you got me, what happened in the locker room?!?” Jamie asked.

Andrew tried not to blush too much thinking about what happened earlier, “well, we were talking and changing into our swimsuits, and I… well apparently… I might have been looking a little too much at him.”

“In other words, you were staring at him and drooling over his perfect body.” Jamie said laughing, unable to contain it anymore.

“Oh, Hush, I wasn’t drooling. Like you don’t do it too.” The two went silent. Then, after a moment, Andrew realized that he couldn’t hold it in anymore.
“There’s something that I’ve been meaning to tell you for a while now…”

“What is it?” Jamie asked.

“I love to talk to you, you’re a great guy. I’m really falling for you,” Andrew declared.

Now it was Jamie’s turn to be taken by surprise. He really didn’t expect those words. Of course, it was something that he liked to hear. Also, he was starting to have some deeper feelings for Andrew as well. “Awwww, that’s so sweet.” Jamie cooed.
In his mind, Andrew was really sweet and caring and he also enjoyed every moment that he spent talking to him. “You know, I do like to talk to you a lot. I wouldn’t keep talking to you this often if that wasn’t the case. If I am falling for you, ya of course, what’s not to like.”

Andrew loved what he was hearing and it couldn’t make him happier. Now, he certainly didn’t have any regrets over telling, partially, his true feelings for Jamie.

“It’s really sad that you live so far away,” complained Jamie.

“Ya, I know that, believe me, I know,” Andrew said in agreement. “But, I don’t want to be dating any one else. And, you know when it comes to the distance, well, I’m still in school, but that’s not forever. When I’ll be done with it, I’ll be free to go where ever I wanna be, you know?”

“Ya, I do know what you mean. We’ll see where things go, ‘cause like you said, it’s not like I’m looking for anyone else.” Replied Jamie.

It’s at this moment that Chris decided to enter Jamie’s room. “Hey Jay, Mum said that she wouldn’t be there for dinner, you gotta make it.” His eyes brightened when he saw that Jamie was chatting with Andrew. Chris jumped into the frame and yelled “hey Andy, quit playing with it!”

“Playing with what?” inquired Andrew

“Ya, ya, don’t act as if I didn’t see your head bopping up and down,” laughed Chris.

Andrew laughed too and got up to show that he was still very much dressed “I’m not, I swear!”

By then, Jamie was laughing at Andrew’s attempt to defend himself. “Don’t pay attention to him, Andrew, he’s just jealous. He just wants to see your penis!”

Andrew decided that he’d play along. “Awww! Does he just wanna take a look at this?” Andrew asked as he got up again and pulled down his pants for a few seconds and flashed Chris. “Maybe if he’s nice enough he’ll get to see it for real!”

“And it was getting hard too” Chris said.

With a big smile Andrew said “Ah shut up!”

“Anyyyyyyhow…. Wassup?” asked Chris

“Not much, just chillin’. My friend Brendan is supposed to drop by later,” Andrew responded.

Trying to talk in his most teasing voice Jamie said “oh really, you didn’t tell me that! You gonna try to seduce him some more?”

“Hehe, all jokes aside, you know perfectly well know that I wouldn’t do that. Beside he wouldn’t be interested,” Andrew said.

“Ummm, listen Andy, we gonna go eat, you’ll be on later?” asked Jamie.

“Ya, of course, you guys do that! Just try not to burn down the house!” teased Andrew.

“We’ll try not to! I’ll talk to you later.”

With that, Jamie, followed by Chris, walked out of the room, leaving the cam on and Andrew staring at an empty bed, a bed he knew he’d be sleeping in eventually.

**

Downstairs, in the kitchen, Jamie prepared dinner, with Chris’ help.
“You’re falling for him aren’t you?” the younger brother asked.

Jamie had to think it over a little. For some reason, it was harder for him to say out loud in front of his brother than anything else. For some reason he was embarrassed. “Yes, I do think I am.”

“I like him, he’s a great guy. I hope you’re realizing that.” Chris warned Jamie.

Jamie thought it over a little, then realized “yes, I do know that Chris.”

“So what, does that make you guys boyfriends now?” asked Chris.

“Umm, possibly, you could say that, I guess.” Jamie answered as he felt that he was starting to blush.

**

Andrew was finishing up dinner when the doorbell rang. He didn’t really listen to his mum ranting about how, in her time, no one would even dare to come visit or call at this time of the day.

He got up, left his plate on the counter then hurried up to the front door. He openned the door to see Brendan standing with a big smile plastered all over his face.

“Brendan! I was just finishing supper, just go ahead, I’ll be right with you,” Andrew matter-of-factly said.

As Brendan went ahead, Andrew quickly went back to the kitchen and put his dishes into the dishwasher. When Andrew got in his room, Brendan was staring at the computer. He didn’t need to remember what he’d be staring at on there. Brendan would be looking at a still empty bedroom.

“I thought that, when you pay to get that kind of thing, you get to see the girls going at it. But I guess in your case it would be boys, so I guess I should be grateful for that, huh?” Brendan said jokingly.

“Oh! Hush!”

“So, won’t you just tell me what’s so special in that room, or I’ll do I have to play the twenty questions game?” asked Brendan.

Andrew thought over what would be the best response. “I was talking with a friend of mine, and he’ll be back later. That’s why we kept it open.”

But Brendan knew Andrew better than that. The two friends could read each other pretty easily, and Andrew knew that his answer wouldn’t be enough.

Brendan knew when his friend is being evasive. “A friend of yours? C’mon, you can do better than that.”

Andrew sensed that there was no point of hiding good things from Brendan and just opened up. “Alright, he is somewhat more than just a friend. Lets just say that he’s some kind of love interest.”

A lightbulb went over Brendan’s head and suddenly he pointed at the screen and asked “is he the friend, that lives in the states, that you told me about a few weeks ago?”

Andrew nodded. “Yeah, that’s the one. I know, you’ll say it’s just stupid, and prolly won’t understand.”

Brendan always hated when his best friend was saying stuff like that. He noticed that every once in a while Andrew would put himself down just like now. “Would you just stop! It’s not stupid, if there’s one guy that can make it work, it’s you. And you know that I’m happy for you.” Brendan took a seat on the bed next to Andrew and asked “so, when will he be back so that I can see him?”

“Well, if you hang around long enough you should be able to see him.”

They both continued to chat. At one point, Andrew suggested that they should play some video games, like they often end up doing. It was only by the end of the evening that a voice from the computer caught their attention.

”Look at the two of you, playing video games, looking so cute, with your tongues wagging.”

Andrew looked up to the computer to see Jamie looking back at him. “Hey you’re back!”

“Ya, I’m sorry it took longer than I thought, we started watching a movie, and it just finished,” Jamie said.

“That’s no problem, what movie was it?” asked Andrew

“Ummm, it’s the new movie with Robin Williams,” Jamie answered.

Andrew would have easily have forgotten all about Brendan if it wasn’t of his elbow bumping into his side. “Oh ya! Jay, this is my friend, Brendan, at least he’s my friend when he’s not hitting me.”

Jamie waived at Brandan “Hey there! Wassup?”

“Not much. I see that Andrew was being modest when he told me how cute you were,” Brendan said.

Now it was Andrew’s turn to elbow Brendan off. “Don’t make him uncomfortable.”

“It’s alright Andy, I’m not- -“

Brendan interrupted “See, I’m not- -“

“Then don’t make ME uncomfortable,” Andrew shouted playfully.

The rest of the evening went quite well. Brendan began to realize why he came over earlier as they went on and talked about various subjects. It was as if they were playing truth or dare but without the dare part. It was way past midnight when Brendan decided that it would be time for him to leave. Naturally he didn’t leave without wishing good night to Jamie and told Jamie that he’ll look forward to talk to Jamie soon.

**

Saturday morning came way too fast for Jamie, when him mum came in his bedroom to wake him up.

“Honey, can you go out and get us some milk for breakfast?” asked Mrs. Miller.

Yes, it was a question, but it was really more of a demand. Even though it was almost noon, Jamie’s body was really sore from his late night and it was particularly hard for him to get up.

Jamie, without much thought, put on the same clothes that he was wearing the previous day, because they were lying on the chair and were closer. He then found his coat, looked to see in his pocket that he had his car keys, he often ran around the house looking for his keys before realizing they were in his pocket the whole time, then left under the pouring rain.

He drove to the nearest 7-11 and got some milk and paid with the cash his mum had left him. On his way back, something or rather someone caught his attention.

Walking down the road in the open rain, Nicholas looked more distressed than usual, dripping wet from the downpour. Jamie slowed down the car on the side of the road in order to get Nicholas’ attention, and then rolled down the passenger side window.

”Hey Nick! You waiting for someone?” Jamie said loudly enough so that he’d be heard.

Nicholas certainly wasn’t having the time of his life. He was walking in the rain and his mind wasn’t exactly registering everything that was going on around him. It took a while for Nicholas to realize where the voice came from until he saw Jamie looking at him. Quickly, he tried to smile before he’d give himself away. “Nah, my mum was supposed to get me at the mall, I guess she simply forgot about it.”

“The mall!! That must be like 15 minutes away from here! C’mon hop in!” Jamie said.

Nicholas wasn’t sure of that. Something was telling him that it wouldn’t be the greatest idea to get into the car with Jamie. But, in his current condition, he was way too cold and shivering way too much to be capable of saying no. So he shyly nodded and got in the car.

Copyright © 2011 FrenchCanadian; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..