Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

To See You - 5. Chapter 5

As they arrived at the bottom of the stairs, they came face to face with Nicholas’ mum. All three stared at each other warily for a moment, not saying a word.

“Hey mum! This is my friend Jamie, I invited him over to hang out after we got off work,” Nicholas said, breaking the silence between, Jamie, his mum and him.

She took what seemed like forever to look at Jamie from head to toe, almost as if she was deciding whether or not he was worthy enough. Her straight face gradually turned into a smile.

“Nice to meet you Jamie, I’m Mrs. Parent, Nicholas’ mother.”

“Nice to meet you too ma’am.” Jamie said as he shook Mrs. Parent’s waiting hand.

Jamie wasn’t sure what he had been expecting, maybe a big shouting match between Nicholas and his mother but he was a little surprised to see that she was trying to make him feel welcome.

“You’ll be staying for supper, right?” She asked.

In fact, Jamie didn’t realize time had flown by so fast and hadn’t really thought about dinner. He was having such a good time with Nicholas at his place. Even if he now realized that Mrs Parent wasn’t quite the evil witch as he liked to think she was, he didn’t like the idea of spending an entire meal at the same table with her.

“I don’t know, maybe I better be going, I don’t want to be a bother” Jamie explained.

Mrs. Parent, who didn’t seemed bothered by Jamie’s response, went to the kitchen. Nicholas waited for his mother to get out of sight in order to make his best pleading puppy face to Jamie. He certainly wanted Jamie to stay for dinner. “C’mon Jamie, you should stay, it won’t hurt you and it’s not like you have to be somewhere.”

Jamie still wasn’t really sure. He was torn between the feeling of not wanting to stay for too long with Nicholas’ mum and wanting to stay there with Nicholas. He certainly had been friendly over the past few hours and Jamie knew that Nicolas would really appreciate it if he stayed.

“Alright but I’ll have to call home to say that I won’t be coming back right away,” Jamie said.

If it wasn’t for the fact that he wasn’t all alone and that he didn’t want to make a fool of himself in front of Jamie, Nicholas would have jumped up and down right there. “Perfect, you can do that, I’ll go tell mum that you’ll be staying.”

**

Andrew could see a little of Jamie in Chris in more than ways than one and not just physically. For that simple reason, he liked Chris and had all the respect for him. He didn’t know him as well as he knew Jamie, but from what he did know, Chris was just as honest and caring as Jamie. In fact, the only difference that Andrew could pinpoint between the two brothers was that Chris was more fragile.

Jerking off on the webcam with Jamie’s younger brother wasn’t exactly his plan before the conversation started, but somehow that’s what they ended up doing. Above all, Andrew didn’t feel weird about what was happening.

Neither did Chris. For him, it was something he had secretly wanted for as long as Jamie has been talking to Andrew. He could remember perfectly well that first evening when he crept behind Jamie’s closed bedroom door and watched, in between the crack of the door, his brother and Andrew showing off to each other.

“You have such a large dick ya think it could fit in me?” Chris asked between grunts.

It felt weird to hear Chris say that, Andrew thought.. He always thought that he had merely a little larger than average dick. “Oh ya, it would get in, we’d just need to make sure that you’re well prepared and used enough lube. But it would get in, I’m sure.”

“Will you fuck me?” Chris begged.

Some new images came in Andrew’s mind and he certainly liked them “If you want me to, of course I’d fuck you, anytime. how would you want me to...-”

“I’m on my back so you can kiss me while you’re at it” Chris answered before Andrew was able to finish his question.

“Great, then we’ll do it that way.”

Shortly after Andrew spoke, he groaned and came, a huge stream of cum flying out of his cock onto his chest. Chris came almost immediately afterwards. Yet again, Chris’s cum found its way onto his hands, chest and yes the keyboard.

“Damn, I made a mess over here, again!” Chris proclaimed, this time with a sly smile on his face.

“Again!?!” teased Andrew.

“Hush it, bitch!” Chris said grinning ear to ear.

Suddenly, Chris’ cell started ringing. “Dammit!” he said as he went to answer it handling the phone carefully so as not to get too much cum the cell as his hands were still wet and sticky.

“Hello?” he said.

He started to blush as soon as he heard Jamie’s voice on the other end of the phone. “Hey Chris, are mum and dad home yet?”

“No, not yet” Chris replied quickly.

“Well, tell them that Nick’s mum got back and she’s invited me to eat with them, so I’ll only be back later tonight. Alright?” Jamie asked.

“Ya of course, and before you ask, yes, I’ll tell Andrew.”

Chris could hear Jamie chuckling over the phone before saying “Ya, thanks, well I should get going. I’ll talk to you about it later.”

After hanging up, still naked and sweaty Chris realized that he was still pretty messy and told Andrew that he’d be right back because he needed to clean up.”

“Ya, I’ll do the same.” Andrew answered back.

After all the horniness of the moment evaporated, Andrew realized what he had agreed to a moment earlier. ‘Did I just tell him that I’d fuck him’ he thought to himself. But after thinking it over Andrew came to the conclusion that, because they were both horny, they both said things that they didn’t really mean.

Even as he was cleaning himself up, Chris was still spooked from his brother’s phone call. It went along with the fact that he was feeling a little guilty jerking off with the the guy who’s supposed to be his big brother’s boyfriend. What was worse in all that is that Chris knew that he was jealous of Jamie.

**

“Guys, supper is ready!” Mrs. Parent said. Jamie and Nicholas heard her call them above the music screaming from the speakers in Nicholas’ room and went to eat. Nicholas liked to play his music loud and Nicholas was playing his favorite songs for Jamie.

When Nicholas and Jamie got into the dining room for supper, he saw the table fully set up, with the tablecloth neatly laid on the table and there was every single thing that he could possibly need to eat on the table; it was like all the entire contents of the fridge and cupboard were there. It felt like Mrs Parent had outdone herself for Jamie. He almost thought that he was royalty.

Not wanting to disturb any habits, Jamie didn’t sit at the table right away as Nicholas went to help his mother with the plates. Nicholas came back with two plates of lasagna and signaled to Jamie to sit at the table.

Famished, Nicholas didn’t wait for his mum to get seated at the table to start eating. Jamie felt that it was inappropriate to start right away.

As Mrs. Parent joined the boys at the table, she noticed that Jamie was waiting for her to start. “You can eat Jamie before it gets cold. No need to wait for me.”

They were eating silently for a little while when Mrs. Parent broke the silence “Jamie do you want something to drink? Milk, Coke, water, anything?”

Jamie swallowed as fast as he could “Umm, ya, I’ll take some coke.” He reached for the bottle that was already on the table and poured himself a glass.

“So, tell me Jamie, are you still in school?” Mrs. Parent inquired.

“Nope, I had enough credits to graduate last year, so I’m done, for now at least.” Jamie answered back.

“You’re just working at the coffee shop then?” Mrs. Parent asked.

Nicholas started to feel uncomfortable as he didn’t expect a full scale inquiry of his friend by his mum. Also, he didn’t really care much for the tone she was using with Jamie either. He could just see that she was trying to find something wrong with Jamie. Or, at least, that’s the way he felt. With a little luck, Jamie wouldn’t feel the same way as Nicholas.

“Yeah, I’m working there most of the time, almost full time,” Jamie answered then went on, “and when I’m not working there, my dad’s bugging me to work for him.”

“Umm, I see. Nick here is finishing high school and then will go to college and major in business administration,” Mrs. Parent said proudly.

Jamie’s jaw nearly dropped as he heard that. Making big eyes, Jamie accusingly said “Nick, you didn’t tell me that!”

Nicholas cleared his throat. “Umm, ya, I didn’t have all the credits I needed to graduate, that’s why I work sometimes during school days.”

“Do you currently have a girlfriend, Jamie?” Mrs. Parent. asked bluntly.

Now Jamie really didn’t care for being on the spot like that “No, I don’t have a girlfriend right now.”

“Oh, a cute nice boy like you are, how come? I’m sure the girls must be all over you. But, I guess you’re right, dating isn’t everything, going out with girls might not be one of your priority,” Mrs. Parent went on.

If he could have done so, Nicholas would have certainly melted into the floor. Sure, he thought about intervening but he knew his mum well enough to know that it would be futile.

Jamie couldn’t believe how inappropriate the question was. What was it all about, ‘One of your priority’? Clearly he wasn’t that obviously gay, but Jamie couldn’t figure out why she said that.

He didn’t want to sound rude and tell her to mind her own business, but if it wasn’t for Nicholas, he might have done so. He opted to stick with the truth, well at least keeping with the politically correct. “Well, it never really panned out.”

In fact, in high school, Jamie, being as hot as he is, got his fair share of girls, one actually bluntly asked him if he wanted to have sex with her, but Jamie was never tempted to go out with any of them.

That answer seemed to have satisfied Nicholas’ mother as the rest of the dinner went on without many more questions.

After they finished their meal, the guys went back to Nicholas’ room. As soon as Nicholas closed the door behind him, he felt that he needed to give an excuse for his mother. “Jamie, I’m really sorry about my mum. You know about the questions about school and stuff.” Nicholas obviously didn’t want to take the risk of going over the girlfriend topic. Though, he had to admit to himself he sure got interested how Jamie would answer his mum’s question about why he didn’t have a girlfriend.

Jamie felt somewhat better to realize that at least Nicholas realized that he had felt uncomfortable earlier at the table. “Nah, it’s alright, I guess she was just trying to get to know me, that’s nice of her,” Jamie said suppressing the urge to be sarcastic.

As much as Nicholas wasn’t really convinced by Jamie’s words, he could at least give him credit for trying to sound as truthful as he could.
“Umm, Nick, I should get going, I told my rents that I’d be home right after supper,” Jamie said.

Nicholas was a little disappointed as he did enjoy Jamie’s company and it was a change for him to have a friend over his house. It was the first time that he had someone visit since he got into town. “Oh, ya, that’s alright, well we’ll see other again at work later this week.”

Nicholas accompanied Jamie to the door as he put on his coat and left. Jamie was secretly glad that he didn’t cross Nick’s mother again before going back home.

**

Jamie had been back home for a while talking to his parents and watching TV downstairs in the living room, and still had yet to see Chris. Jamie was starting to wonder what his brother was up to. When he asked his parents about the whereabouts of Chris they simply told him that he was probably in his room doing homework, but he knew better than to believe that.

He decided to go back upstairs. Jamie crept into his younger brother’s room and spied Chris laying on the bed reading some comics, wearing just looney tunes boxer briefs and a t-shirt. Since Chris hadn’t heard him come in, Jamie took the golden opportunity and tackled him on the bed.

It was obvious that Chris was taken by surprise and that he wouldn’t be able to get out of his Jamie’s grasp as he was twisting and laughing. Jamie took a break from tickling the little guy and yelled “Say ‘Uncle’!”

“Never!!!” Chris shouted.

That earned him another attack from Jamie. He was almost peeing on himself when Jamie yelled again “Say ‘Uncle,’ do yourself a favor!”

“Uncle! Uncle!” Chris shouted.

Jamie did obtain the result he was looking for in the ordeal and any tension in the air had now been dissipated between the two of them.

Catching his breath with a little difficulty, after Jamie had stopped his attacks, Chris went on and said “alright alright, I give up. How was it at Nick’s?”

“It was fun. Nick’s a cool guy when you get to know him,” Jamie said. “His mum tho, she’s an homophobic prick,”

“What are you talking about?” Chris asked.

“I dunno, when we were at the table, she was like grilling me about if I had a girlfriend and why a cute guy like me didn’t had one and all that crap.” Jamie told him.

“Oh, that is bitchy of her,” Chris commented. “So you think that she made you? what about Nick?”

Jamie had to think about it for a few seconds. After some consideration, he came to the conclusion that he didn’t have any bad vibes from Nicholas. “Nah, he either didn’t realize or he didn’t care. I don’t know, maybe that’s how she is with everyone.” Jamie thought about it a little more before going on: “Well, after, when we got back to his room, he did say he was sorry about how his mum acted.”

“Ahhhhh, there you go, he was trying to tell you that he didn’t share his mother’s sentiment,” Chris said. “What about Nick, what about how strange acting he was before? What was that all about?”

“Well, he didn’t want to talk about it much just that sometimes his mum holds him responsible for his younger brother and dad having not moved with them. That’s all I know.” In an effort to change the conversation toward Chris, Jamie asked “So why aren’t you downstairs watching TV with us instead of hiding up here?”

Chris shrugged “Bah! I didn’t feel like watching TV.”

Jamie wondered “You talked to Andrew, right?”

“Ya, and after, I took a nap and well now I was reading,” Chris answered.

“Oh! Mista took a nappy nap. Mista was too tired after having done some not so catholic stuff,” Jamie snickered not knowing the trouble he was about to cause.

“Oh my god he told you!” Chris screeched.

Chris’ words stunned Jamie who became all puzzled and yelled:
“Told me what?”

Copyright © 2011 FrenchCanadian; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..