Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stonegate Stables - 10. Chapter 10

The following Friday TJ spent most of the day at Stonegate shoeing a big batch of horses that were back at the barn for a three week break in their show schedule. I took him to lunch, and after a morning of looking at his ass as he bent over one set of feet after another, I couldn't resist giving his dick a squeeze when I finally got him alone in the truck. He clamped his hand over mine and pushed up into me with a deep groan.

"Fuck, I'm horny. Adam's traveling all the time right now and goddamn Dylan stays in town a few nights a week." He closed his eyes, slid down in the seat, and dragged my hand up and down his now hard cock. That gave me an erection pretty damn quick, and since a decent restaurant was now out of the question, we ended up eating drive-thru burgers. Not quite what I had in mind, but since TJ was now rubbing my dick in return, I really didn't care that much. In fact, I barely tasted the burger.

Mindful of my agreement with Vincent, I managed to stop short of actually shooting, but it was close. As we sat there waiting for our cocks to calm down, I panted, "Come over tonight. We gotta finish this. In fact, just come home with me. You can shower there."

The rest of the day crept by, and all I could think about was getting TJ's dick in my mouth. I snuck him into the tack room a couple times and kissed him silly, but it just slowed down his work, so I finally left him alone and went off to inventory tack. He followed me home where Vincent was in the kitchen tinkering with a new juicer or something. I walked in holding TJ's hand, grabbed Vincent's, who raised his eyebrows but came along willingly, kept walking down the hall and up the stairs, where I turned on the shower and ordered them both to strip. After I got my shirt off, I kissed Vincent, slicked my tongue across his mouth, turned and locked lips with TJ. We edged our way into the shower, kissing and stroking whatever was handiest.

TJ didn't stand a chance now that I had him naked cause I still had the hots for him, big time. I pushed him face first up against the wall and proceeded to soap him from head to toe, pulling his cock down with long, firm strokes until he was moaning nonstop, sliding a slick finger up and down the crack of his ass, slowing just a little over his hole but not going in, even though he was pushing back into my hand. I glanced at his face once - his eyes were closed, his mouth slack, his cheek squashed into the tile wall. He looked like he'd had a lobotomy.

Vincent caught our mood, and did to me what I was doing to TJ so that by the time we turned the water off, we just barely made it, soaking wet, to the carpet outside the bathroom door. TJ shoved me to my hands and knees, dropped to one knee himself, dripped a big wad of spit onto my hole and pushed into me. It was probably the noisiest fuck I’ve ever heard. TJ grunted and growled through the whole thing, which didn’t take long. Vincent knelt in front of me with his dick in my mouth, which filled up both holes, so I concentrated on sucking him while TJ banged away at me, his balls slapping wetly against me with every thrust.

About two minutes later, TJ’s decibel level doubled, he sunk his fingers into my hips, his head fell back, and he shook through what sounded like a long-overdue orgasm. When he finally quieted down, he aimed his still-hard dick at my nut and began to stroke my cock. Vincent and I came about the same time, the feel of his hot shots in my throat pulling my trigger. TJ stayed with me all the way through, milking my cock thoroughly with his fist, which felt great, and I was really glad I’d brought him home. I love Vincent dearly, but it sure is fun to fuck around with someone else now and then.

We lay there for a while, dripping water and cum onto the carpet from various orifices before Vincent roused himself. He got to his feet and dried himself off, then me, then TJ, tossing boxers at us, so it seemed we were going to eat before round two. The juicer turned out to be a pasta machine, something I'd have thought an Italian chef would avoid like a vampire shuns garlic, but he was crazy about the thing, forcing TJ and I to watch every step of the process. Luckily we had a big bottle of wine to make it more interesting, and before too long we were eating homemade cheese raviolis in pesto sauce.

We retired to the den with coffee and lemon bars that Maria had made that afternoon. That kept us out of trouble for a while, but TJ wasn’t going to let the evening go to waste and soon had his head buried in Vincent’s lap. I sat behind him, nibbling on his ass and sliding a finger in occasionally until Vincent pushed him off and swapped places with me. He flipped TJ onto his back, lifted his ass in both hands and angled in. It had been a couple weeks since the pool party and I knew TJ had spent some time with Dylan and Adam, but neither of them was as thick as Vincent. TJ took it all in one long slide; his tightly closed eyes and tense jaw the only clue that it was an effort.

“Save it for me,” I told Vincent as I knelt across TJ’s belly, as far back as I could get. I could kiss TJ, and feel Vincent’s stomach bump up against my ass every time he stroked in, pushing my cock against TJ’s. Vincent gripped my ass, his thumbs sliding between my cheeks. The whole arrangement was wild - my cock was in heaven, grinding between our hard bellies; my ass was being probed by a pro; and TJ, the best kisser in Texas, was working on my mouth. I never wanted it to end, but of course it finally did.

“Get him off,” Vincent grunted to me, so I reached between us and tugged TJ to another noisy climax, coating us both with his thick, slippery ejaculate. Once Vincent felt TJ's ass begin to clench around him, he pulled out, yanked me backward, and unceremoniously jammed his cock into me.

"Make it snappy," he gritted out, groaning with the strain of holding back. He held me tight against him with one arm and slid the other down my body. As soon as he touched my dick, I was gone, and he was just a stroke later, pulsing inside me as he rotated his pelvis against my ass. TJ lay under us, tweaking my nipple with one hand, and gently squeezing my nuts with the other, watching our faces as we shot. I let my weight down onto him, and Vincent fell over sideways with a deep sigh.

"Mmmmm," TJ moaned. "I think Adam gets home tomorrow night. I can probably make it till then."

Vincent snorted at that, and we all went to bed.

Wade's birthday was July 28th and Vincent's was August 1st, so we had a big birthday bash on Saturday the 29th. We invited all sorts of people including everyone's parents, some co-workers, and Maria and her family. I had it catered with a barbeque wagon and a bartender, so none of us would have to work. We got it rolling in the early afternoon, so that the older folks and kids could have a good time before it got too late. About 50 people showed up including a couple that Wade knew from work, Ben and his partner Jesse. Ben was a financial analyst at Wade's firm, mid-30's with curly brown hair and nice green eyes. Jesse owned a private security company and was probably 40 or so. He was ex-military and looked it with buzzed hair and a rock hard body, impressive even in baggy swim trunks and a t-shirt. He was pleasant, but a little aloof and very observant, and I couldn't help but wonder if the guy ever let himself relax. Wade had told me that he and Ben had been together for about six years, and I noticed that each wore a silver band on his left hand.

We had a great day - everyone ate too much, drank a little, swam a lot, got some sun, and met new people. By 8pm, only my guys, and Ben and Jesse were left. We moved down to the jungle pool and really relaxed. Never the shy one, Dylan shucked his suit first thing, as usual. Adam joined him, and before long, all nine of us were naked and clustered around the hot tub, in it or sitting on the edge. Ben was in the tub leaning back between Jesse’s knees, and it was easy to see how well they fit each other. They reminded me of Vincent and me. Jesse’s body was amazing; not gym muscles, but real world, don’t fuck with me, muscles. Wade told me he had been in the Special Forces. I wasn’t surprised - he had the look of a man who could stay alive by his wits.

TJ was starting to feel like one of the gang by now. In the five weeks since he’d first fooled around with Dylan and Adam, he’d spent a lot of time with them together and singly, and had spent the night with Vincent and me one other time since the pool party. I didn’t know if Jesse and Ben were monogamous as a couple, but it seemed as though Ben was eyeing TJ with a little bit more than idle curiosity. TJ, so far, was clueless. Cody, Dylan, Vincent, and I were all in the tub with Ben between Cody and me. Wade was sitting behind Vincent, TJ behind Cody, and Adam had his feet dangling between me and Wade. We talked about all kinds of things, wandering from topic to topic as someone asked a question or told a story. Ben had ridden as a kid and asked me about Stonegate, and what it was like to compete. That led us off into the story of my accident, which earned me a long contemplative look from Jesse, which I returned curiously.

Everyone decided to stay when we called it a night around 11. Vincent walked up to the house with everyone but Ben and Jesse, cause I was putting them in the cabana. When Ben wandered off to look around inside, Jesse turned to me, running those vigilant eyes over my face before gripping my shoulder with one hard hand. I tensed up a little, wondering what was up with this guy. He leaned closer so that our faces were about a foot apart and spoke quietly.

"You ever need something, anything, you call me.” It was more an order than a statement, and I nodded obediently, too caught up in his intensity to do anything else. He stared at me a second longer, then released me and smiled. "Thanks for inviting us. You got a neat place here and good friends. See you in the morning.” He disappeared into the cabana and I stood there for a moment, staring at the door, wondering what the hell just happened.

TJ had been lured away, or maybe abducted, by Wade and Cody, so it was just Vincent and me tonight. He was already in bed reading, but lay down his book when I came into the room. I must have still had a perplexed look on my face cause he frowned at me. "What's the matter?"

I shook my head, and told him about my little conversation with Jesse. He looked back at me, blinking. "Why would he say something like that to you?"

"Beats the shit outta me, but I'd rather have him on my side than not, I guess. He owns that security company. Maybe that's his way of drumming up business.”

We shrugged it off and I climbed in beside him, lowering my weight onto him as he reached up to wrap his arms around me. We lay there for a while, kissing, moving against each other a little, but not working very hard at it, just letting things heat up on their own, which they did nicely, ending up with me on my belly impaled by Vincent's cock. We don't often do it that way, so it was different to have him hanging over me, kissing my back. It was very passive for me, and I really got into just laying there while he did his thing, although I missed being able to watch him and kiss him easily.

Finally, he pulled me up so that I was on my knees and elbows, and got to work with one hand gripping my hip and the other wrapped around my dick. I was distracted, I guess, and wasn't getting there fast enough to suit him cause he flipped me over, slid back in, and banged the hell out of my prostate. It only took about ten strokes till I moaned and started gushing onto my stomach. Vincent gave me a tight smile of approval, and pulled out just in time to add his load to mine, wincing a little each time he shot.

Morning announced itself with the smell of coffee and bacon wafting up the stairs. We smiled at each other and trotted down in boxers to find everyone in the kitchen already. Seems like we're always the last ones up the next morning. Jesse gave me a nod, which I returned. After breakfast, we swam for a while, and then everyone started heading home. Eventually it was just Vincent, Ben, Jesse, and I. We sat around the pool making idle conversation till Ben and Vincent got too warm and hopped back in the pool. I turned to Jesse.

"What did you mean last night?"

He glanced at me, then off across the field, and his expression was somber. He turned back to me and sighed. "Sometimes I get feelings, hunches. I don't usually speak up, but I had one about you, and it was strong enough that I decided to tell you.” He shrugged a little. "Sometimes nothing comes of it, but mostly something does. I wanted you to know that if you need help - the kind I can provide - you only need to ask."

"Something bad?” I asked, trying to read his face. I felt a chill despite the warm day.

He glanced at me again. "Well, if it was good, you probably wouldn't need me, would you?” He shook his head and stood up. "Look, don't get all rattled. It may be nothing, but my batting average is pretty good.”

He raised his hands in a gesture of surrender and cannon-balled into the pool, almost drowning Vincent who got caught in the resulting tidal wave. I watched him thoughtfully for a bit, but couldn't make any more of it than what he'd said. I didn't know of anything that was looming on the horizon to bite me in the ass, but you never know. I tucked the offer of his help away in a corner of my mind, just in case. They took off soon after that with promises to keep in touch.

Life was good, and over the next couple of days I forgot about Jesse's prophecy of doom. One evening, I came home to a dark house and was surprised at how let down I was, not to be greeted by Vincent's warm, deep 'hey, babe'. I couldn't recall that he said he'd be busy, but it looked like I was on my own. I unsaddled Zena slowly and wandered up to the house, not thrilled at the idea of a lonely dinner by myself. It made me realize again how much I loved us being a couple, having him there to come home to, being greeted with a hug and a kiss. I toed off my boots at the door, slouched into the kitchen, and went toward the fridge for some wine.

As I lifted my head, I saw a single votive candle burning on the counter. I stared at it for a moment, not realizing its significance. Maria had left a candle burning all day? That seemed unlikely. I walked over to blow it out, and as I got closer, I saw that it was holding down a little note. Vincent's handwriting instructed me to pour myself a glass of wine and follow the candles. Smiling now, I poured a glass and took a big sip. I stood still for a moment, listening, but the house was silent, and I had no idea where he was or what to expect.

I walked to the door of the kitchen, and peered down the long hall. About twenty feet away, in the center of the hall, sat another candle with a second note. "Take off your shirt, slowly, button by button.” As I complied, I closed my eyes and rubbed my hand over my chest, feeling my nipples harden as my fingers brushed over them, imagining it was his hand. Just outside the door to the den, a third candle and note told me to get naked and come inside. By the time my pants dropped to the floor, I was semi-erect with anticipation. The room was dark except for a few more candles, and I stood in the doorway for a moment letting my eyes adjust.

Vincent was standing on the far side of the room, leaning against the wall, ankles crossed. He was naked, a glass of wine in one hand, and his balls in the other. His penis was full and firm, but still hanging down. When he knew that I saw him, he didn't touch himself but swelled gradually to full erection, his cock rising to stand rigidly out from his body. The reflection of a candle flame shimmered in the glistening drop that welled from his slit. This explicit and unmistakable display of his desire for me said more than words ever could. He was watching me intently, his eyes dark and locked onto mine. As I stared back at him, Right Where I Am by Alabama began to play. I listened to the lyrics as Vincent sat his wine down and crossed the room to take me in his arms.

And right where I am
Is where I wanna be
It's all I want
It's all I need
Forever in your arms
It's alright with me
'Cause right where I am's where I wanna be

We danced slowly, our embrace loose so that we could look at each other. Vincent didn't smile, just ran his gaze over my face as though he was memorizing every curve of my cheek and jaw. Soon he closed his eyes and pulled me closer, pressing his face to mine. As the song ended, he kissed me slowly and tenderly, gradually deepening the kiss until we were both breathing hard and grinding our bodies together. He must have set up the CD player for just that song because the room was silent now. When our kiss ended, he held me tightly, burying his face in my neck, and I could feel him trembling just a little. We stood there for several minutes as the emotion of the moment built between us.

Our bellies were slick with precum as we began to move against each other. Vincent lowered us to the floor, and lay on me with one leg between mine, wrapping his hands under my shoulders. He still hadn't said a word; everything he felt was in his face as he looked down at me, rolling his pelvis against mine. Our hard cocks glided through the warm, tight press of our stomachs, each stroke accompanied by our sighs and moans. My hands gripped his solid back, the muscles rippling under my palms as he moved on me.

When he lowered his head to kiss me, I knew I wouldn't last long. The whole evening - the disappointment when I thought he wasn't home, the growing anticipation as I followed his notes, the thrill of seeing him naked and hard with wanting me - had brought me to a state of urgent arousal. I wrapped my leg over his and began to pump hard, panting with need. He joined me, and we bucked against each other until I cried out and flooded our bellies. The feel of my hot cum on his cock brought Vincent to a hard orgasm just a few strokes behind me. His harsh groans filled my ears as he ground against me, jerking with each pulse.

When he was still, he raised his eyes to mine as a soft smile widened his mouth. "That's one of the ways I love you," he said.

"There are others?" I asked him, smiling back.

"Mmm, yeah," he murmured, nuzzling my face with his nose and mouth. We lay there for a while, savoring the quiet of the house and the feel of our bodies so close together. Too soon, Vincent pulled me to my feet and led me upstairs to the shower. We washed each other while Vincent tickled and fingered my soapy ass until I was ready to bend over right there, but he just smiled and pushed me under the water to rinse off.

Dinner was Maria's enchiladas with the sangria that we kept on hand by the gallon in the summer time. We ate in the den, cross-legged on the couch, facing each other and talking about our day. Vincent was worried about his dad. Running three restaurants was wearing him out, but he wouldn't hear of maybe selling off one or two of them. I was having problems with a big mare that Amanda had purchased despite my reservations. She was a good jumper, but head strong and too used to getting her own way. After dinner, we walked hand in hand down to the hot tub where we lounged until it was full dark. The sky was clear, filled with stars and a meteor shower that was passing over. As we watched, shooting stars streaked across the dark sky. Out there in the tub, far from the lights of the house, it seemed like a private show for just the two of us.

When the falling stars slowed, I pulled Vincent out of the tub and into the cabana under the waterfall. We kissed and touched for a long time, desire building slowly, until Vincent rolled me to my stomach and held my wrists to the bed, as he roamed his mouth over my shoulders and neck. His erection dipped to my back now and then, leaving cool traces of precum behind. The wet warmth of his tongue sliding down into my ass had me moaning and lifting my hips to him. Vincent let go of me long enough to shove a pillow under me, then gripped my thighs and opened me to his mouth. As I've mentioned, he’s very good at rimming, taking his time, teasing with flicks and circles, pressing in a little, just enough to make me beg for more. The sounds his mouth made sucking and licking me were incredibly erotic, and my leaking dick twitched and jerked constantly.

When he had me moaning non-stop, desperate to impale myself on his tongue, he moved in close behind me and pulled me up to my knees. With one arm tight around my chest, he pushed his cock between my legs and slowly dragged it back until it slipped into me. He tucked his hips under as I groaned and dug my fingers into his thighs, pulling him closer. That first moment of penetration is amazing; deeply satisfying in a primal sort of way; the slight initial discomfort only intensifying the incredible pleasure that follows.

He brought both hands to my chest, brushing lightly over my nipples at first, and then rolling them slowly between his thumb and the side of his finger. He timed the twists to coincide with his thrusting so that the sensations merged, and it felt like my entire body was pulsing to the beat of his cock. When I began to shake with arousal, Vincent clasped me tightly to him for a moment, then put one hand down and lowered us to the bed. He lay on top of me, our bodies moving in counter point as he drew his hands along my arms and down my sides to my hips, pushing his hands under me to hold my cock.

I begged him to finish me. Instead, he handled me just lightly enough that I was achingly ready, but not quite there. He kept me hanging for what seemed like hours before he slid slowly free, pulling one of my legs across in front of him to put me on my back. He pushed my knees to my chest and entered me smoothly, inching forward, pressing his way to full penetration. I looked up at him as he wrapped his hands low around my thighs and began to thrust. His eyes were closed, his head thrown back, the cords in his neck taut with the effort. His mouth was open and sweat trickled down from his hairline, over his jaw, leaving tracks like tears on his dark skin. The hair on his chest had matted into damp curls from laying on me, and his muscles flexed deeply each time he pulled me to him.

He slowed his stroking to long, deep glides that took him almost completely out of me, then fully back in, slowly enough that I could feel the contours of his thick cock on every nerve ending in my ass. A string of precum dangled from my dick, and my poor nuts were swollen and throbbing. I knew I'd blow the minute either of us touched my cock, so I kept my hands tight on Vincent's legs, willing myself to last until he let me go.

He finally released my legs, dropping forward over me onto braced arms, and when I opened my eyes, he was watching me. "Ready, babe?"

I was beyond rational speech by then and could only moan. "Ohhh, God . . . "

He smiled as a drop of sweat fell from the end of his nose to my chest. "Then do it. Come for me, baby."

His words freed me, and I wrapped one hand around the back of his neck and touched the tip of my penis with the other. I glided one wet finger lightly down my cock, holding my breath as I felt my orgasm rolling up from my testicles. When it burst from me in short ropey streams, it was all I could do to maintain eye contact with Vincent. His face contorted in empathy and then he was gone, too, shuddering over me as his body tightened with each contraction. As he swelled within me, I found my voice. "I love you," I whispered to him as he emptied himself.

When he was finished, he lowered himself to me, sliding a little in the slick of cum I'd coated my belly with, until he softened and slipped from me. I rolled us until we were on our sides, and then leaned into him so that our foreheads touched. "That was another way?" I asked.

His eyes were closed, but he smiled and nodded, his nose bumping into mine. I kissed him and said, "I guess I better think up a few ways to show you, huh?"

He opened his eyes then, pulling back so that he could look at me. "I already know.” His face was solemn, his eyes full of the passion and love he felt for me. We looked at each other for a long moment, and then kissed gently, almost tentatively, feeling our way. It was one of those all too rare moments between two people when everything is simply perfect.

The memory of that night would prove to be the only thing that got me through the next few months when our lives changed so drastically.

Copyright © 2011 Gabriel Morgan; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 14
  • Love 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..