Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stonegate Stables - 32. Chapter 32

Early on the first day of the trial the three of us climbed into the car I'd hired. The federal courthouse was an hour away, and I didn't want us to have to cope with our emotions and traffic by driving ourselves. I’d thought about taking hotel rooms for a few days, but the comforting familiarity of our own home seemed like a better idea.

Despite knowing that Ray would be in the courtroom with us, it was still a shock for Matt and Vincent when he was led in. Matt glanced at him and quickly looked back at me for reassurance, his eyes wide and frightened. I put him between Vincent and me, holding his sweaty hand, and wishing irrationally that Ray had somehow died before this ever came to trial.

Vincent stared him down, holding his gaze until Ray looked away. There was a fierce resolve in Vincent that I'd never felt from him before. From the moment we'd awakened that morning, he had been focused and intent. He was sweet to me, knowing that I was dreading this, but he was distant, and I knew his thoughts were elsewhere.

I'd never seen Ray before, and I was struck by how ordinary he appeared until he met my eyes. His cold, flat stare prickled the hairs on my arms, and I studied his face, wondering at a person who could do the things I knew he’d done. I reached across Matt for Vincent's hand, praying that the trial went quickly and smoothly, so that we could get back to our lives.

The three of us sat there, taking comfort from each other and waiting for things to get started, when I felt a hard hand settle onto my shoulder. Jesse's face appeared between Matt and me, hugging us together so that our faces pressed to his. Having him there was a huge relief. I knew that Ray couldn't get to us, but Jesse's solid, capable, kick-ass presence was just what we needed.

"Thank you," I whispered to him. He gripped my shoulder more firmly for a second, and then shifted over to talk to Vincent. I watched relief flood across Vincent's face, and I felt that twinge of jealousy that comes from knowing - no matter how much you love someone - that you simply cannot be everything they need.

Adam was not in the courtroom at Matt’s request. A few days before, I’d told Matt that Adam could ride with us, but Matt said he wasn’t coming. I looked at Matt questioningly until he finally replied.

“I just don’t want him there. I’ve told him a lot about what happened to me before, but I don’t want him to hear it all again - like that.” So it was just the three of us, and Jesse.

The morning passed slowly as we listened to judge's instructions and opening remarks from both prosecution and defense. I watched the defense lawyer, wondering what Ray could possibly have said that would make him sound innocent.

At one point the DA began talking about a man who had been a victim as a child, and fifteen years later, had been instrumental in Ray's arrest. I suddenly realized he was talking about Vincent, and turned to him as he took a deep breath, his jaw tight.

They called Vincent's name halfway through the second day. He squeezed my leg briefly, and took the witness stand, speaking calmly as the DA ran him through events leading up to the night he'd met Ray.

The defense attorney voiced a barrage of objections about the DA leading the witness. Some intense arguments between the DA, the desperate defense attorney, and the judge ensued, and after the judge threatened the defense attorney with contempt, things calmed down.

As Vincent began to describe how Ray grabbed him into the car that first night - a skinny seventeen-year-old struggling against a grown man who outweighed him by fifty pounds - his voice tightened perceptibly.

He paused when he came to the physical details of the rape, and I could see him gathering himself for the horrors that lay ahead. I watched as he described in excruciating detail how Ray had torn him open, and then left him bruised and bloody on a street corner at three in the morning. I felt light-headed and hollow as Vincent told about bleeding for three days, too terrified and ashamed to tell anyone, wrapping his bloody underwear in newspaper before stuffing it in the bottom of the garbage can.

Hearing what I knew to be an act of brutal violence reduced to clinical, courtroom-acceptable terms such as 'erection' and 'anus,' somehow made it even more awful, if that was possible. I glanced at the jury; each of them was riveted to Vincent's face, their expressions showing various stages of revulsion and disgust. I wondered for a moment if that was due to the homosexual nature of the rape, or simply because it was an act of violence against a boy not unlike some of their own children.

The DA moved on to the point in time when Vincent broke off his relationship with Ray, asking him what had been his motivation to make the break. Vincent had been looking at the DA, but now he turned to me and locked onto my eyes.

"I met someone and fell in love. I knew then that I had to get away."

I stared at Vincent as a smile spread across my face. Knowing that he loved me was one thing; hearing him announce it in a courtroom full of strangers, with a court reporter taking it all down word for word, was quite another. He held my gaze for a long, intense moment before turning his attention back to the DA.

Vincent went on to describe the day he was attacked at our house. Ray and two of his guys had jumped him as he let himself in the side door from the garage. They'd ripped his clothes off as they dragged him down the hall. At this point Vincent's torn shirt was held up as an exhibit. I looked at it, vividly remembering that day I’d found it at the bottom of the stairs and realized something was truly wrong with Vincent.

As Vincent described his injuries from that day, slides were shown on a large screen. The first one was of Vincent's wrists, deeply scored and bleeding from the yellow rope that had been embedded in his flesh. The second one was a photo of his back, marked with the oozing black burns. The third one was a close-up of the worse burn, seared a quarter inch deep into his body; the skin crisp, black, and curling around the edges. As I looked at those larger-than-life pictures, the horror of that afternoon swept over me.

"Oh, God," I moaned softly as Matt stared at the screen in sick fascination. He'd heard the story from Vincent while they were still in Dallas, but the photos were graphic evidence of just how bad it had been. Matt began to shake, and I struggled to get myself under control so that I could comfort him. Jesse clamped a hand on the back of my neck, and wrapped his other arm around Matt with his hand spread over Matty's chest.

I closed my eyes, concentrating on the warmth of his firm grip, and after a moment, it was enough to steady me. Matt had turned to rest his head on Jesse's arm, and seemed to be calming down a little. As I looked at his pale, shaken expression, I began to get very concerned over how he would cope when it was his turn in the witness box.

Vincent was on the stand for four solid hours. The defense attorney never interrupted his testimony again and I listened to every word Vincent said. He spoke of the aftermath of the attack, how it had affected him emotionally, how it began to erode our relationship. Watching him relive the worse days of his life changed something in me. As I listened to Vincent tell his sordid tale, listened to the tremor in his voice, I began to hate Ray with a smoldering intensity I hadn’t thought I possessed. No matter what punishment he was given, it wouldn't be enough to atone for the atrocities he had inflicted on the man I loved.

When the now subdued defense attorney was finished with Vincent, he stood up and took a long slow look at every person in the jury box. Then he turned to stare at Ray for a moment before looking away in disgust. He sat back down next to Matt, but reached across him to grip my hand hard.

Vincent was quiet on the drive home, staring out the window, lost in thought. Matt wasn't in much better shape, sitting close to me with my arm across his shoulders. Adam met us at the house, hugging Matt wordlessly as we went into dinner. Maria had come back for the evening to take care of us, quietly serving us beef stew and warm homemade bread with apple pie for desert. Comfort food meant to take our minds off our troubles.

Vincent barely spoke through supper, and afterward he led me past the den straight up to our room. His face was tired and sad as he undressed and crawled under the covers. We curled up together, letting the closeness of our bodies work its magic on our damaged spirits. He was silent for a long time, and then he finally whispered to me, "Tell me that you still love me after hearing that filth today."

"Oh, Vincent - I love you." I nuzzled into him as he crushed me to him. “I love you.” He was trembling, and I tried to wrap myself around him, rolling onto him when he turned onto his back. “I will always love you.”

We lay there a long time, our bodies touching from face to toes, and Vincent gradually relaxed. I dozed a little bit, but woke to the pressure of Vincent's cock hardening into my belly.

I raised my head. It was dark now, but the moon was full, and in its milky light I could see Vincent looking at me, his dark eyes troubled.

"I need you, Sean." His voice was low and thick with desire, and it surged through me, ending in a burst of heat in my crotch.

As he spoke, his erection throbbed between us. I sat up and straddled his hips, trapping his cock behind me so that it pressed along the cleft of my ass. I rose and fell just enough to drag the head of his dick across my hole, and it wasn't long before we were both precum-slick and breathing hard.

I braced my hands on either side of Vincent's shoulders and kissed him deeply as he reached between my legs to slide a finger into me. I shuddered with pleasure when he pumped it a few times. With his other hand, he reached under me to grasp the base of his cock. He began to push it slowly into me alongside his steadily pumping finger, and I arched my back as the sensations intensified.

We never broke eye contact as the full length of him eased home. At some point, he'd removed his finger, and now I could feel the veins and ridges of his penis as he moved ever so slowly back out of me. With just the head of his cock in my ass, I leaned down and kissed him.

I've kissed Vincent in so many different ways, times, moods, and settings that I would have sworn I knew his mouth as well as I knew my own, but this kiss was different. Hungry, passionate, a little desperate - it was full of the tension of the day, and the relief of being alone together, safe in our bed, connected as intimately as we could possibly be. As we kissed, he slid back into me, so that the kiss ended with us moaning into each other's mouths, almost vibrating with desire.

We stayed like that for a long time, moving slowly against each other, kissing, saying 'I love you' into the hush of the night. Vincent touched my face often, his warm palm pressed to my cheek, his gentle finger tracing the line of my jaw. His nipples hardened under my hands as I rubbed his chest, and his cock danced inside me when I lightly pinched one. Then he caught my wrists, pulling me down to lay flat on him. His heart thudded against my ribs, beating out the rhythm of his increasing arousal.

I began to feel like I could stay there forever - Vincent buried deep, our hands and mouths on one another. We've made love in all manner of ways in the years since we'd met - slow and loving; rowdy and noisy; sweet and playful; bruising and a little mean. All had their particular charms at the time, but gradually I realized that tonight was something we'd never experienced together. Tonight our aching souls were finding solace in the joining of our bodies.

Suddenly he began to thrust strongly into me. He gripped my hips with steely fingers, slamming me down onto him as his breathing changed from the hard pants of excitement to the beginning gasps of tears. As he began to climax, he finally started to cry - three hard, choking sobs that held all the hurt and fear and outrage that he still carried with him. I held him tight, and soon he quieted to shuddery breaths that blew warm and moist against my neck.

"Jesus," he murmured, his voice hoarse with exhaustion. "It frightens me how much I need you."

"Go to sleep, sweetheart. I'll be right here. I'll always be right here."

I kissed him and wiped the tears from his face as he rolled onto his side and backed into me. For one of the few times in our relationship, we fell asleep with me holding him. My right arm was under his neck, and my left was wrapped around him with my hand on his chest. As he started to drift off, he took my wrist and slid my hand down his belly to cup his testicles. He kept his hand over mine, pressed firmly into him, until sleep took him.

I lay awake for a long time, listening to him breathe, feeling his body relax against me. Until now, I had always felt as though I needed Vincent more than he needed me, an imbalance common to most relationships, I suppose. But tonight, kissing him, looking into his eyes as he pumped slowly into me, I knew that he needed me just as much. I brushed my mouth over the back of his neck, breathing him in, before letting myself drift away.

I woke at 3am, suddenly aware that something wasn't right. Vincent was breathing peacefully as I eased out of bed, dragged on shorts, and stepped into the hall. The door to the guest room was open, so I walked silently to the end of the hall and peeked in. Adam was alone in the bed, sleeping as deeply as Vincent.

I backtracked to Matt's room, but it was empty. Concerned now, I trotted down the stairs, and padded along the hall to the den. He was there, huddled under a quilt in his favorite chair. He lifted his head when I came into the room, but didn't say anything, just watched me with haunted eyes. I brought him to his feet and into my arms, hugging him until he relaxed a little. Then I led him back upstairs to our room.

Vincent woke up when Matt slipped under the covers, pulling him close as I put my arm over them both. None of us spoke, we just held each other, nuzzling and kissing a little until we dozed off. I left our door open so that Adam could find Matt if he woke up before we did.

When we got up at seven, Adam was gone, watching over things at the barn while I was tied up with the trial. Matt showered with us before going to his own room to dress. He was quiet, but returned my encouraging smile as we ate breakfast.

We made it through the next two days by spending pretty much every moment together. I don't know what Matt said to Adam, but the second night he was there to greet Matt when we got home, and then left after supper. Matt stayed close to Vincent or me in the evenings, watching when one of us left the room, keeping a hand on whichever of us he was sitting with. It was reminiscent of his first few weeks with us when he needed all the love and reassurance we could provide. At night, we all climbed into our big bed, arms and legs over one another. There was no sex after that first night between Vincent and me - we simply needed to be together.

Witnesses came and went as the evidence mounted against Ray with every word. The judge never allowed the defense attorney too much latitude with his objections or his cross-examinations.

After lunch on the fourth day of the trial, they called Matt's name. He looked at me before he stood up. "I love you, and I'm right here," I told him. Vincent hugged him, and then he was alone in the witness box.

The DA was careful with Matt, but having to go through it all in public was horrible for him. As he told about one of his foster fathers coming into his bedroom at night for the first time when he was all of eleven years old, his eyes filled. The next time he blinked, a fat tear spilled over, trickling down his cheek until it dripped off his chin. He never broke into sobs, but he never stopped crying either, wiping his cheeks now and then with a trembling hand until the judge motioned to the clerk to hand him a box of tissues.

It was almost impossible for me to watch, and the only thing that kept me from leaping over the rail was Vincent's arm across my shoulders. He gripped my upper arm firmly, holding me close to his side for two and a half hours until the DA and the defense attorney were finally finished with Matty.

It was late afternoon, so the judge recessed court for the day. We took Matt straight to the car, huddling together in the back seat as the driver sped us homeward. Matt sat with his eyes closed, leaning into Vincent as I held his hand and talked softly to him. He didn't speak for a long time, and I was starting to get worried when he sat up a little and sighed.

"Fuck," he said, in a tone of such relief that I had to smile. "I'm sure glad that's over."

He settled back against Vincent's body with his eyes closed, and I wondered if this would have a lasting effect on him.

As usual, Adam was waiting for us when we got home. Matt climbed out of the car into Adam's arms, and they walked into the house. Vincent watched the driver pull back into the lane, and then turned to me.

"You okay?"

I nodded. "Yeah, but I just want it over so badly.”

He sighed as he gathered me into his arms. "You and me both, baby."

The trial lasted a little over two weeks. We didn't attend again until the last day. It was weird knowing that it was going on without us, but we tried to get back to everyday life. When Danny came out to shoe that next Tuesday, I held horses for him, simply because I couldn't really concentrate on paperwork with any accuracy. After he finished the third horse, he turned to me.

"You're pretty upset, huh?"

I looked at him. Of course I was upset, and he knew that, so I figured he had something else in mind. "What makes you think so?"

"You ain't looked at my ass once all day." He grinned as he said it, and it made me happy that he could joke about something that used to make him uncomfortable.

"You're right - I don't know what the fuck's the matter with me. Turn around."

I grabbed his arm, and he wrestled away, but I got a hand on him again, and this time I pulled him to me. As soon as he realized that I was coming apart, he stopped fooling around and wrapped his strong arms around me. As he held on, I fought the rush of relief that surged through me, exhaling hard and sucking it back in before it could turn into sobs. After a few minutes, I was okay and pulled away from him a little. He eyed me before dropping his arms and stepping back.

"Thanks." I waved my hand at all the emotion hanging in the air. "Sorry."

"Don't worry 'bout it. You been there for me a couple times now." He picked up his box of rasps and nails and added, "Got another horse for me?"

We went back to work, and when we were finished, I talked him into coming back to the house for dinner. As we were about to leave, Gabriel jogged over to my car.

"Damn it, I meant to catch you before you left. We got an offer on Barney."

That was good news and I wanted to talk it over with him, but Danny was idling in his truck behind me and Vincent had dinner warming in the oven. "Get in," I said, pushing the door open on his side. "You can tell me over dinner."

Matt grabbed two more plates from the cupboard, Vincent pulled a big pan of manicotti from the oven, and the five of us dug in. Gabriel was excited over the prospect of adopting out our first rescue, and he talked all through dinner about the family who first saw Barney when they came out to pet the donkeys. They had a daughter who was ready to move up from her aging pony, and they thought Barney might be the horse.

Gabriel thought so, too, and his excitement was contagious. Danny watched him with a smile, and during a lull in the conversation, volunteered three free shoeings for every rescue horse that got adopted. Gabriel clapped a hand on his shoulder, giving him a shake as he said, "That's great, thanks. Can you make me a certificate or something that I can give to them with the final paperwork?"

"Uh, not really," Danny replied, looking like he wished he hadn't opened his mouth. "I do horses, not computers."

"I'll make one up," Matt said, "I like doing that kind of stuff."

We finished the evening with chocolate éclairs and coffee in the den. Danny was beginning to feel at home with us, kicking off his boots without being urged, and returning the touches and hugs Vincent and I gave him.

Matt was affectionate with him also, greeting him with a hug and a kiss on the cheek whenever he came to the house. Matt was a sweetie, but he usually reserved the physical stuff for Adam, Vincent, and me. I don't know if he sensed some need in Danny, or simply liked him enough to give a little more of himself. In any case, Danny enjoyed it, smiling every time one of us touched him.

"I'll give you a ride back to the barn," I said, when Gabriel stood to go.

"I can drop him off," Danny offered in a casual tone.

I glanced at him, and he met my eyes for a second before looking down to pull on his boots. I turned back to Gabriel.

"That okay with you?"

"Sure. I don't care how I get there," he chuckled. "See you tomorrow."

I watched them leave with a thoughtful expression.

That weekend we stayed around the house. The weather was nice, so we spent the afternoons by the pool, browning slowly in the warm Texas sun.

Saturday morning when Katie came over, she took her cue from our quiet moods and stayed close to Matt. She left the house early, and showed up a couple hours later riding Zena and ponying Chex. She and Matt rode in the late afternoon, heading down to the stream to wade and play horseback tag in the meadow.

Sunday morning we were sitting around the kitchen, working on our first cups of coffee, and deciding what to make for breakfast. Katie was subdued, and as she and I were chopping vegetables for an omelet, I asked her if something was on her mind. She glanced back at Matt, and then turned to me.

"I wanna ask Matt to my prom, but I don't think he knows how to dance."

I flashed back to Matt grinding around the dance floor in Amarillo, shimmying up behind TJ with his shirt off, his slender body slick with sweat. That started to give me a hard-on, so I pushed the thought away, and it wasn't the kind of dancing Katie was referring to anyway.

"Uh . . . Matt can dance. Fast, anyway. I'm not sure about slow dancing, waltzing, or any of that stuff. But Vincent and I can teach him. Actually, that'll be fun - go ask him."

She did, he said 'yes,' and we spent the morning dancing in the den. Matt liked to dance and picked up slow dancing quickly, twirling Katie past the piano as she laughed up at him. We taught them a few fancy moves, including a dip at the end, which Matt did with a flourish, swooping Katie so far down that her hair brushed the floor.

Then we waltzed, a dance I love, but one that neither Katie nor Matt knew. I danced with Katie, and Vincent with Matt, until they understood the steps, then we switched partners. Waltzing slowly around the den in Vincent's arms was lovely. We smiled into each other's eyes, our hands clasped together, his arm warm across my back. I’d forgotten how much I enjoyed dancing with him, and smiled a thank you at Katie.

After they ran off to swim, Vincent put on a Frank Sinatra CD. He held me close, his leg between mine, and thrust slowly along my thigh as we moved around the room. By the second lap, we were both hard and breathing heavier than the dancing accounted for. He swung us by the door, locking it with one hand as he slid the other down my back to hold me tight.

Still moving slowly in place, he began to undress me, which didn't take long since I was wearing only boxers and a t-shirt. As he dragged my shorts down, he sank to his knees between my feet, and began to lick and kiss and chew his way up my left thigh. My hands settled onto his shoulders, and I watched as he neared my balls. A big drop of precum welled from my slit as he opened wide and sucked them into the wet heat of his mouth.

After a moment, I pulled free and joined him on the floor, pulling him onto me as I lay down. As our cocks bumped together, I shut my eyes and concentrated on Vincent. He had worked up a light sweat from dancing, and the taste of him as I mouthed his neck made me a little crazy. When I growled into his ear, he began to thrust more quickly.

In a strained voice he muttered, "I hope you're close, cause I'm gone."

With that he ground his cock into my belly and pumped out hot spurts of thick, fragrant cum. As it bathed my dick in slippery warmth, I arched back into the carpet with a groaning shudder. We were pressed so tightly together that my cum squished out sideways and trickled down my side.

Vincent slid - literally - off me and we lay there until our respiration returned to normal. Finally, he got to his feet and tugged me up with both hands.

"You're a fucking mess," he laughed, running a finger up the long streak of cum trailing down my leg. I unlocked the door, and stuck my head out into the hall to make sure the coast was clear. We dashed upstairs, giggling the whole way, and scrubbed each other clean in the shower. It was a wonderful start to the day.

The next Tuesday, Danny came home for dinner without too much coaxing, and I hoped it would just become an automatic thing. It was really satisfying to me to watch him become more and more comfortable with the knowledge that he was gay. We have a subscription to Men magazine, and that evening Danny picked up the current issue and thumbed through it while we were sitting around the den. I watched his face as he examined the photos, smiling to myself when one eyebrow went up a notch, or he shifted a few times in his chair. Finally, he shoved a hand down his jeans for a quick adjustment, rolling his eyes at me as he did so.

"I never seen this on the rack down to the Food Mart," he commented as he lay it back on the table.

"No shit!" Vincent snorted. "That's probably the only copy between here and Dallas."

I always hugged Danny when he went home, and tonight, for the first time, he reached for me first as we neared the door. As I stepped into his embrace, he put his cheek next to mine and spoke softly near my ear.

"I gotta thank you for keeping after me. I never woulda got here by myself."

I hugged him tighter. "My pleasure. I figured it had to be better than what you were going through that day."

"Yeah. Still gotta tell my old man, but if he don't like it, tough."

He sighed, kissed me goodbye, and headed back to his small apartment on the edge of town. I wandered back to the den, tugged the book from Vincent's hand, and crawled onto him. He regarded me somberly for a moment through his reading glasses before taking them off and laying them on the coffee table. He scooched down so that our faces were even, shoved his leg between mine, and kissed me until I forgot completely about anything except the feel of his hand on my ass and his tongue down my throat.

On the day of sentencing, we made a show of force - all of our friends and family filed into the courtroom, filling two rows. My folks and Vincent's were there, along with Paula, Jack, and Katie. But I got a real surprise when a guy in a dark suit slid in next to Wade. He caught my eye with a wink, and I realized with a jolt that it was Danny. He looked wonderful - his dark hair slicked back, his suit coat enhancing his shoulders - and I gave him a warm smile.

Just as I turned away from Danny, I saw Amanda step into the room. She was dressed in a dark pink suit, cut to emphasize her figure, and every man in the room watched her sashay down the aisle. She stepped into the row behind us, moving past Danny, Wade, Cody, and Gabriel to sit behind us. She leaned forward and whispered, "I bought this suit just for today. Perfect color, huh?"

I agreed that it was.

When the jury filed back in, every single one of them looked to where Matt, Vincent, and I were sitting. I knew that was a good sign, and sure enough, Ray was convicted - multiple sentences of forty to life with no possibility of parole. He would die in prison.

Everyone came back to our place for a celebration. We opened bottles of champagne and drank to the criminal justice system. Maria had gone all out with plates, bowls, and trays of food all over the kitchen, so we took off our jackets, loosened our ties, and had a drink. Katie and her folks hung around until my parents left, followed soon after by Vincent's parents, and then it was just us boys.

By seven that evening, we were sprawled around the den in various stages of inebriation and undress. Matt was the only one sober, and he was curled up in his chair with a sketch pad on his knee, drawing god knows what, wearing only his socks, his boxer briefs, and his dress shirt, unbuttoned halfway down his chest.

Several of us - Vincent, Danny, TJ, Jesse, Ben, and me - had gotten down to our undershirts and slacks, and were barefoot. I was laid out on the couch with my head in TJ's lap and my feet in Vincent's. He had his hand up my pant leg, and was gently stroking the soft skin behind my knee. Now and then he'd increase the pressure for a second and I'd glance at him. He'd hold my gaze for a moment before smiling at me. Every time he did that, my chest tightened, and I had to breathe deeply a few times to keep from choking up.

Danny was sitting on the floor with his back against the couch near my hip. My hand was dropped onto his chest, and I had tucked two fingers inside the neck of his undershirt, curling them through his chest hair. He was holding my wrist snugly, dropping his chin to rest it on my arm now and then. Everyone else was in a chair or on the floor, singly and in pairs.

We had gone through all of Maria's food by that point, and had ordered five large pizzas. When they arrived, we sent Matt to the door in his shirt and shorts. He came back with the pizzas and a grin, handing Wade back his twenties.

"Pizza guy said 'congratulations' from the manager."

We switched to soda and iced tea, made short work of the pizzas, and by ten everyone, including Adam, was sober enough to drive home safely.

Matt, Vincent, and I walked upstairs holding hands, and climbed into bed together. I knew I needed to talk to Matt about what was going on with him and Adam, but not tonight. We kissed each other good night, Matt curled into me, I curled into Vincent, and we all fell asleep.

We never mentioned Ray’s name again.

Copyright © 2011 Gabriel Morgan; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 14
  • Love 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

A very touching, well written chapter. You did a great job describing a realistic situation with the just the write combination of prose neither saying too much or too little. I found myself teary eyed. Well done!

  • Love 1
Link to comment

I took a while to get into this story as it seemed a little superficial after '52 Panhead, but I have got more and more into it and the characters have become more and more real to me. What is so amazing in this story is the compassion and love that flows. God, Sean is wonderful. What a guy! What understanding and compassion he has for all, but especially for the lost, the lonely, the ones in need. He seems to pick on that and know how to help each one to the next step. Beautiful. What a wonderful world it would be if we had some more guys like Sean, and Vincent, and so many of them. Great guys! I am loving the interaction between them too, especially on the physical level. That is so beautiful! And so sexy too! I have had lots of pleasure out of this story. Thank you!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..