Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

I'm Not Your Mentor - 5. Chapter 5: Painting the deck

5. Look at the big picture

Sometimes it’s tempting to try and solve the immediate problems, but don’t forget the big picture. It’s the foundational changes that can have the most long-term impact.

— Employee Handbook: Mentoring

 

At ten minutes before 9 am on Saturday morning, my front doorbell rang.

I had been up since 7 am and had changed three times as I tried to figure out what was appropriate to wear. I’d gone for casual at first, and then thought that what I’d chosen was far too casual. Like something I’d wear to go clubbing. I then changed into something that might be described as ‘dressed-up casual,’ but when I came downstairs and looked in the mirror in the hallway, I decided that I looked a little too much like Mr. Rogers about to put on his slippers. Another reminder that I should have thrown out all the clothes that John had bought me.

Changing again, I decided that jeans and the slightly worn plaid, long-sleeved shirt, was close to the effect I wanted; dressed to get some work done around the house.

After checking myself one last time in the mirror, I went to the front door and was reaching for the doorknob just as the doorbell rang a second time.

Opening the door, I found Jonah standing there, a picture of sexiness. He was wearing the same outfit he’d worn the first day I’d met him in New Orleans. The tight faded blue jean shorts, and the ripped, sleeveless t-shirt.

I ran my eye up and down him.

“You look like you’re ready to go clubbing,” I said to him, but he was unfazed.

“It’s an all-purpose outfit,” Jonah said, smirking.

I wondered about that. It occurred to me that while I’d walked around New Orleans with him dressed like that, he might look out of place at the local Home Depot.

“We have to go to Home Depot and pick up paint. You want to go dressed like that?” I asked him.

Jonah rolled his eyes and shrugged. Clearly, he’d gotten back some of his confidence. “I’ve got a hoodie if you don’t like people looking at me,” he said coyly.

Now it was my turn to roll my eyes.

“Okay,” I said, “Why don’t you get it?”

Jonah looked taken aback for a moment, when he realized that I was serious, but then he shrugged and turned and walked back to his car. I watched his ass as he walked, and realized that this might be a very long and challenging day. Like some long and extended foreplay.

I just had to be careful that there was no release.

While Jonah was getting his hoodie, I went back to the kitchen and grabbed my keys, wallet, and phone from the kitchen table, and then walked back to the front door. Jonah was waiting, standing just inside the entrance, looking around at the interior of the house.

“Nice place,” he said, as I came up to him.

“Thanks,” I said, and I pushed the front door closed, and then led him down the short hallway that connected to the garage.

The double garage contained my black Audi S8 in one bay, and a couple of bikes and some garden furniture stacked in the empty second bay.

“You’re taking that?” Jonah asked me, pointing at the Audi.

“You want to take the bikes?” I asked him, waving my hand at the bikes.

Jonah shrugged. “Seems a bit much for Home Depot,” he said.

“You’re a bit much for Home Depot,” I teased him. “Anyway, it’s all I’ve got.”

Jonah raised one eyebrow, and I suspected some comment about having so much money was coming next, though maybe I was feeling defensive.

“Why didn’t you get the eTron?” he asked, which was not a question I had been expecting.

“What? Oh, is that the electric wagon?” I asked as we got into the car, and I pressed the remote to open the garage door.

“I guess you could call it that,” Jonah replied skeptically.

“They weren’t selling those a year ago. Besides, I used to have a Jeep,” I added, maybe to establish some more practical credentials, and then instantly regretting mentioning it.

“What happened to that?”

“John took it,” I said, wanting to change the subject, but not sure how. Every topic seemed fraught.

“Who’s John?”

“My ex,” I said.

“He stole it?”

“No,” I said, puzzled that he could imagine that. “I gave it to him.”

I backed the car out of the garage.

“You just give people things?” Jonah asked, and he was grinning as though it was a joke.

“Well, we’d been together a while, and he drove it all the time, and…” and I didn’t want to say it, but maybe it was sort of a bribe to make John go away without arguing about money and things.

“This is a nice car,” Jonah said quietly, and I noticed him adjusting the heating controls for his side. Even though he had ridden in the car the other day, he was acting as if he’d never been in it before. Of course, his mind was on other things that last time he was in my car.

“Thanks,” I agreed, though I always feel silly about accepting thanks for something you buy, and really had no other responsibility for. I didn’t even pick the color; it was what they had available when I went car shopping.

But the Audi S8 is a nice car. Even if it costs too much, and has almost too many gadgets and options.

We had only gone a couple of blocks when I realized that I hadn’t eaten that morning, I’d been too focused on what I was going to wear.

I wondered if Jonah had eaten.

“You had breakfast?” I asked him.

“Uh….yeah,” Jonah said, his voice sounding a little unsure.

“What’d you have?” I asked.

Jonah turned away and said to the door, “Coffee.”

“Just coffee?”

“Yeah, that’s all I usually have,” he said, turning back to face me, smirking.

“You’re going to be working today,” I said, and I drove to the Burger King drive-through, and he ordered a breakfast sandwich, hash browns, and orange juice. I got myself a sandwich, and we sat in the parking lot, and he inhaled the food.

“You still hungry?” I asked him as he finished the last hash brown.

“I’m good,” said Jonah, and then he burped loudly at me and laughed. “That was great.”

At Home Depot Jonah followed me around as I looked for the brushes, and the wood stain, and other things I thought we’d need. I wasn’t exactly a regular customer at Home Depot, but I knew where a few things were, while other things required a bit of a search.

“I thought you said it was paint?” Jonah asked me as he studied the cans that I’d put into the carriage. His tone didn’t suggest so much puzzlement, as a challenge. An ‘I think you’re an idiot’ comment. Clearly, he wasn’t going to be shy and quiet today.

“Well, it’s pretty much the same idea,” I explained, checking the label on some polyurethane sealer.

“Okay,” Jonah said slowly. “What’s that?” he asked, looking at the mask I’d thrown into the cart.

“It’s a mask. For when you’re sanding. So you don’t breath too much of the dust.”

That got another eye roll.

Back at the house, I ended up spending the first hour just showing him what needed to be done; how to brush down the deck and then how to sand any problem areas.

After half an hour of scraping and sanding Jonah stopped to look at what he’d done and what still had to be done.

“This is going to take forever,” he complained.

“Well, you’ll make lots of money then,” I said. “Don’t rush it.”

Jonah shrugged, but since I was confident he knew what he was doing, I left him to it.

A little while later, I went out to check how he was doing. It was sunny out, and I glanced at his pale arms.

“You wearing any sunscreen?” I asked him.

“No,” Jonah shook his head.

I walked back inside and went to the bathroom and found some sunscreen. Upstairs, I grabbed an old baseball cap, and then I went back outside and held out the cap.

“You want to wear this?” I asked him.

Jonah looked at the cap and seemed about to decline, but then he took it, adjusted the size and put it on, and gave me a goofy grin.

“That look suits you,” I observed, and Jonah laughed. “I got you this too,” I said, and I held up the sunscreen.

“Oh, thanks,” he said. “Can you do my back?”

I stood there for a moment, considering the options.

“Turn around,” I finally said, and I took off the top of the sunscreen, and squirted some into my hand, and then I started rubbing it into Jonah’s neck and down his shoulders, and the visible area of his back and chest.

My fingers were running over his warm, soft, smooth skin. I’d touched him like this once before and…I needed to stop thinking about that.

I started rubbing the sunscreen onto his arms. At that point, I should have just given him the bottle, but I was almost mesmerized by touching his body again. My fingers sliding over his skin, the white liquid pooling on my hands like…and I needed to stop thinking about that too.

But his was the first flesh I’d felt since, well, the last time I rubbed my hands over his body, and it was hard to stop touching him.

I crouched down and began slowly rubbing my hands up and down the back of his legs.

After I finished the back of his legs, Jonah turned to face me, and I almost got poked in the eye by his obvious erection, straining at the fly of his shorts. If he’d been wearing something looser, it would have definitely blinded me. Instead, it was pushed back, and bulging proudly in the front of his pants, and I guessed that the tip might be poking out above his waistband.

I needed to stop thinking about that, too, I told myself.

I continued rubbing the front of his legs and then stood up, realizing that he had his eyes closed.

I nearly reached out and ran my hand over his erection, but then I remembered myself and stepped back.

“All done,” I said horsely.

Jonah opened his eyes, looking a little dazed. “Thanks,” he said, the tone almost guttural.

I made a hasty retreat inside the house, leaving Jonah to his work.

At lunchtime, I went down to a local sandwich shop and got a couple of steak and pepper subs, and a couple of cans of soda for Jonah. We sat at the table by the pool, and he talked about how his job was going, and I tried to reestablish some boundaries between us.

Jonah seemed to be loving his job, though he didn’t think a lot of the abilities of his co-workers. He made it sound like he was a lot smarter, and knew a lot more than any of them.

“Except about our systems,” I gently pointed out to him.

Jonah shrugged.

“They’re not that complicated,” he said dismissively.

“Okay,” I said, not really wanting to get into an argument with him. Jonah was smart—I knew that—but I realized that he wanted me to know he was smart, even if he never explicitly said to me, ‘I’m smart.’

 

At five o’clock, I told Jonah to call it a day. He’d done eight hours, and the entire deck had been sanded, and he’d applied a first coat to a little over half of the deck. There was still a lot more to do, but that meant he’d have to come back.

Feeling guilty that Jonah was working and I was doing nothing, I had spent much of the afternoon moving the garden furniture out from the garage, digging out a small tree stump, and tidying up things in the backyard.

For the last hour, I had been debating whether I should offer Jonah dinner. It seemed like the nice thing to do. He’d worked hard, and we’d had lunch together, and nothing had happened after the sunscreen application. Dinner, as long as it was casual, wouldn’t be dangerous.

“You want to stay for dinner?” I asked him. “I’m going to cook hamburgers.”

“Ah…yeah,” Jonah said, and then he frowned. “I’m kinda dirty.”

He was. His clothes, legs, and arms were covered in a light powdery dust, and even his face seemed dirty, with a slight shape visible where he’d been wearing the mask.

“Yeah, you are!” I agreed. “You can shower,” I offered, “and I’ll lend you something to wear.”

“Yeah?” he asked.

“Sure,” I said.

I showed Jonah the downstairs bathroom shower. The shower was hardly ever used; I mostly used it for washing the chlorine off after swimming, but it was perfectly serviceable, and I didn’t want to take him upstairs to the bathroom off the master bedroom or to the guest bathroom.

I quickly found Jonah a couple of towels and a washcloth. “Here you go,” I said, handing them to him. “I’ll go find you something to wear.”

Leaving Jonah to the shower, I went upstairs and tried to figure out what to lend him. In the end, I decided on a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt. He could wear his hoodie as he hadn’t worn it while he’d been working, and it was still clean.

I brought the clothes down and thought about taking them into him in the bathroom. Part of me secretly thought I might see Jonah nude, but as much as I wanted to, I decided against it. It would be exciting to see him naked, but it was too dangerous.

What is it they say about not giving in to temptation? Jonah is a huge bundle of temptation.

I put the clothes on the chair across from the door to the bathroom, where I was sure he would see them.

A short while later, Jonah padded into the kitchen, wearing one towel around his waist, and using the other to casually dry his hair.

“I left some clothes on the chair across from the bathroom door,” I explained casually.

“Oh, thanks,” Jonah said, and he turned around and went back where he’d come from.

I assumed he’d get changed in the bathroom, but a minute later Jonah came back, still in the towel, holding the clothes in his other hand. He dropped the clothes on the kitchen island.

“They don’t fit?” I asked puzzled, “or they aren’t your style?”

Jonah shrugged.

“Haven’t tried them yet,” he said, grinning.

And then, while I was watching him, Jonah pulled off the towel around his waist, and dropped it on the island and he stood there naked in front of me.

And then he proceeded to very slowly and deliberately dry his hair with the other towel. Both his arms were up to his head, his body practically presented to me. His cock and balls gently swaying from side to side with the movement of his arms and body as he rubbed his hair.

I should have looked away, but it was intoxicating.

And then I realized that Jonah had stopped rubbing his hair, and he was standing looking at me, and I looked up into his eyes, and he grinned as though he knew he had caught me.

Jonah slowly and deliberately folded the two towels and put them on the island next to the sweatpants, and then he just stood there in front of me, nude, the grin on his face challenging me to say something.

“You should put something on, I think the neighbors can see into parts of the kitchen,” I finally said.

Jonah frowned.

“I don’t care,” Jonah said, and he went and sat, naked, on one of the stools at the island, and proceeded to stare at me challengingly.

“You don’t get anything to eat until you put some clothes on,” I said, sounding like a parent bargaining with a three-year-old.

Jonah shrugged.

I went over, picked up the clothes, and held them out to him.

“Please,” I said.

Jonah sat there for a moment, and then he gave a small shrug and took them reluctantly—and proceeded to dress in front of me while I finished making the dinner. And he didn’t seem to be in any hurry.

I busied myself with the food, trying not to stare at him, and when I turned around, he was finally dressed, and he held out his arms, displaying himself.

I laughed.

“You look ridiculous,” I said. Jonah had the legs of the sweatpants rolled up, and it was clear they were way too big for him. Jonah was practically swimming in the t-shirt as well.

“I can take them off,” he offered.

“No, they are fine,” I said, and actually, Jonah looked almost as sexy wearing those ridiculous clothes as he had looked naked.

It was enough for the moment.

We ate at the kitchen table. It was a lot more casual than the dining room, and not as intimate as eating on the couch in the living room. I felt like I needed to keep up barriers to stop anything more from happening. I really liked looking at Jonah and talking to him, but it had to stop at that. The cold, hard wooden chairs, helped to remind me.

We spent much of the dinner talking about electric vehicles, a topic that obviously interested Jonah. He seemed to know a lot about Tesla’s and some of the other electrics, and he knew a lot about the Audi eTron, which he was positive I should get.

Which lead to a long argument about range anxiety, electric infrastructure, and how far you really needed to be able to drive on a charge. It was fun arguing with him, sharing information and talking about technology and just nerding out.

Towards the end of the dinner, Jonah kept glancing out the window at the swimming pool.

“Can I go swimming?” Jonah asked me hesitantly, after he’d finished his burger.

I considered the request. There seemed no reason to deny him a swim.

“Can you swim? Well?” I asked him, something I found that I now asked everyone—no matter their age—because I once had someone nearly drown in the shallow end.

“Yes,” he said, grinning and nodding.

“Okay.”

“Are you coming in?” Jonah asked. “We could skinny dip,” and he grinned even wider.

“No, I’m not coming in,” I said.

Jonah shrugged, and then he stood up, and it was clear he was waiting for me to do something. I guessed I should go out and keep an eye on him.

“I think I have a swimsuit that will fit you,” I said, standing up and gathering the dishes together.

“That’s okay,” he said.

I looked up from the dishes and Jonah gave me a big grin.

“I’m going to skinny dip,” he said.

I looked outside. The sun was just going down.

“You should wait a little bit then,” I said. I’d decided that I was going to go with being cool, distant, and unflappable. If Jonah wanted to run around naked, I was going to do my best to ignore it. Fighting with him was just a waste of time.

“Why?”

“So the neighbors don’t get a free show,” I said.

“Oh,” and Jonah turned and looked out the windows. “They can see?” he asked, sounding genuinely worried.

“Parts of the pool, yeah. Best to assume they can see,” I suggested.

Jonah nodded.

I took the plates over to the dishwasher, and Jonah came and hovered near me, as though not sure what to do. I handed him the plates and indicated the dishwasher, and he gave me a reluctant look, and then he loaded the dishes in the dishwasher while I put away the other things.

Then I went to the freezer and looked at the ice cream situation.

“You want some ice cream?” I asked him.

Jonah came over and looked into the freezer and pointed at the Chunky Monkey container.

 

Half an hour later we’d had ice cream, and it had darkened enough that Jonah felt brave enough to venture out to the pool.

I made another offer of a swimsuit, which he declined, though he did stand for a minute just outside the door, observing the neighboring houses closely.

Fortunately, it was a dark evening. Jonah walked over and stood by the edge of the pool, and even though I was only twenty feet away, I could only just see him. I watched as he pulled off the t-shirt and threw it down, and then he pushed down the sweatpants, bending as he did so.

In the poor light, I could just make out his milky white ass, as he jumped in.

Jonah whooped and yelled, and then he swam toward the edge of the pool nearest me.

“You coming in?” he asked.

I shook my head, though I walked over to the edge of the pool to better see him.

“Oh, come on! Don’t be an old fart,” Jonah said as he pushed himself backward in a sort of backstroke, and his genitals came up out of the water as he moved, and I had to think seriously about what was the right thing to do.

I knew what I wanted to do.

The best thing to do would be to ignore his antics and go and sit in one of the patio chairs. But instead, I went inside to the downstairs bathroom and got a pair of swimming trunks and put them on, and then I went out to the pool.

Jonah was still splashing about.

“I thought you weren’t coming back,” he said animatedly.

“Nope,” I said, and I jumped in and swam a couple of lengths, and then I went to one end of the pool and grabbed onto the edge.

Jonah swam up to me, his mouth wide in a smile, his eyes sparkling. He was breathing heavily, and he just seemed so alive.

“Not bad,” he said, and I wasn’t sure if he was commenting on my swimming, my body, or the swimsuit.

It probably wasn’t the swimsuit.

“Want to race?” Jonah asked me.

“Race?” I asked.

“Yeah, down and back. Loser has to take off his swimsuit,” and he grinned.

“You’re pretty confident,” I said. “What are you going to do if you lose?”

Jonah looked thoughtful.

“If I lose, I’ll give you a blowjob,” he said cheekily.

“Sounds to me like you win either way,” I pointed out.

“I’m just lucky,” Jonah smirked.

I frowned and shook my head.

“No, if you lose, you have to wear clothes here. No more parading around naked.”

Jonah frowned.

“That’s no fun,” he said.

“So it’s to the other side and back when I say ‘go,’ right?”

“We haven’t agreed to the bet yet.”

“Yes, we have, I win you have to wear clothes when you’re here.”

“That’s stupid,” Jonah complained. He was right next to me now, and I felt faint puffs of air on my face when he spoke forcefully.

“It may be,” I agreed, and I reached out and lightly touched his bare shoulder. “But the thing is,” I said, and I slowly traced a finger down Jonah’s chest, to his nipple, and then I started swirling my finger slowly around and over his nipple. “The thing is,” I continued, “…you have a very attractive body,” and Jonah was closing his eyes as I continued to play with his nipple, “and the thing is…” I continued. “Go!” I yelled, as with my legs, I pushed off against the pool wall as hard as I could.

I was an okay swimmer, but from what I had seen, Jonah might be faster than me.

But Jonah wasn’t as crafty as me.

When I made it back to the starting point, he was a good six feet behind me.

And he was full of complaints.

“That wasn’t fair! We need a rematch!” he demanded.

“I don’t think so,” I said.

“You cheated!” he almost yelled, and then Jonah started grabbing at me and I realized he was trying to pull down my swimsuit.

I grabbed his arms and pushed Jonah up against the pool wall. Fortunately, we were in the shallow end, and I could stand in the water.

“Uh no,” I said to him firmly.

We were standing, chest to chest, and Jonah stared angrily at me, and then he went limp as if he had given up.

I released my grip on him, and Jonah put his arms down and he looked dejected, and for a moment I felt sorry for him.

And the next moment he practically threw himself at me. Jonah’s arms were around me, and he was kissing my lips, his whole body pushed against me, and for about three seconds I was thinking of pushing him away, and then I was opening my mouth.

Our tongues met, and I was lost.

 

“I want you inside me,” Jonah whispered. We’d been kissing for about five minutes, my lips traveling all over his face, and back to his mouth, and then to his neck, and back to his mouth again, while he rubbed himself against me. His body glued to me.

“No, no," I said, as much to myself as to him.

“I just want it to be like in New Orleans. Just tonight. We won’t do it again.”

Jonah was lying. I knew he was lying.

“We can’t,” I said, but he was squeezing me through my swimsuit, and I wanted to rub my hands all over him.

“No one will know,” Jonah whispered.

“We should get out of the pool,” I said, breaking away from him.

Jonah stood there breathing heavily, his eyes lidded, his erection visible in the water, a picture of male sensuality.

“Let’s go inside,” I said.

I wasn’t promising anything. I was hoping that a break would give me the fortitude to say no in a clearer and more forceful way.

For a moment I thought Jonah was just going to stand there, and then he sort of shook himself and headed towards the stairs, and I followed him, watching his ass as he climbed out of the pool. And I followed that beautiful ass into the house.

Inside I pointed Jonah to the downstairs bathroom and suggested he wash the chlorine off his body.

“You too, right?” Jonah asked, grabbing my hand and pulling me into the bathroom with him.

Jonah had already used the shower, and he had it going in seconds, and then he stepped under the water, pulling me along with him.

And then he was on me, wrapping his body around mine, and pulling my head down. His lips met mine again, and we were kissing. Our tongues wrestling together. Jonah ran one hand through my hair, while he reached around with the other and shoved down my swimsuit. And then he grabbed my cock with his hand, and I gasped loudly.

I reached down and grabbed him, and we stood there, slowly pulling each other off.

Jonah turned me in the water, as we continued to kiss and lick and grind against each other. We’d been there for about five minutes, and I was feeling close, when Jonah suddenly let go of me and turned off the shower.

I almost cursed in frustration.

“What?” I asked.

“I want you inside me,” Jonah whispered, and he pushed me out of the shower and was grabbing a towel and rubbing it quickly over my body. I grabbed another towel and started to rub him down.

“You want to do it here or up in your bed?” he asked me coyly, squeezing my cock.

“Upstairs,” I said breathlessly. I had condoms and lube up there.

 

The room was dark and I could still smell the faint odor of chlorine on his body as I licked my way again down his chest. He giggled as I kissed his bellybutton, but there was a rush of breath as I took his cock into my mouth, pulling back the foreskin as I rolled my tongue around the head. Jonah groaned loudly as I licked him, and I felt and tasted a little bubble of liquid that appeared at his piss slit.

I slowly jerked the base of his shaft with one hand while I ran my other hand over his chest, lightly sliding my fingers over his nipples. Jonah had one hand in my hair while the other was on top of my hand on his chest, squeezing it tightly. His body jerked, his hips thrusting forward as he groaned loudly. The slight tug of his hand in my hair, and the squirming of his body made be realize that he was about to cum, and he wanted me stop.

But I had other ideas.

I kissed the head of his penis. “Cum for me,” I whispered, taking him into my mouth again, sliding my lips down the shaft all the way to the base, the head sliding partly down my throat. I slid back up and pushed my lips firmly over the ridge of his glans, and heard him mumbling something incoherently as warm liquid started to fill my mouth.

 

Afterward, we were lying on our backs, side-by-side. I was exhausted, and thinking that I really needed to do something about getting in shape. I had an exercycle and a treadmill in the basement that I hadn’t used for about a year. Maybe it was time to check and see if they were still working.

“You okay?” Jonah asked me softly, and I turned to him and wondered if he was commenting on my physical exhaustion.

“Huh?” I said.

“I know you didn’t want to have sex with me again,” Jonah said quietly, and he looked kind of dejected.

I rolled over on my side so that I was facing him, just staring at him for a moment. I leaned down and kissed him on the lips, and then I pulled back, staring at him again.

His eyes would nervously glance at me and then look off at the wall.

It was true, I didn’t think I should have sex with him, but I wanted to have sex with him. I could admit that. I had to admit that, because I’d enjoyed it so much. I wanted him so much.

“You didn’t notice the huge erection you gave me?” I asked.

Jonah grinned nervously.

“You’re right,” I continued. “I knew that I shouldn’t sleep with you, but every part of me wanted to.” I had to tell him that because it was true, and though he’d tempted me terribly, I’d enjoyed him so much that I couldn’t be mad at him.

Besides, I wanted to have sex with him again.

“You dated anyone recently?” Jonah asked.

I looked at him, puzzled.

“Since New Orleans?” I asked.

“No. I mean before that.”

“Oh, I was living with someone for seven years, but we broke up about five months ago.”

“Really?”

“Yeah.”

“You don’t strike me as the settled down kind,” Jonah said.

“Thanks,” I said, a little taken aback.

“I didn’t mean it negatively or anything,” Jonah said. “What happened?”

“What happened?” I repeated.

“Where is he? They? She?”

“It was a he. He said I was too boring.”

Jonah looked at me, an expression of shock on his face.

“It wasn’t suddenly. It was over a period of time,” I explained. “I’d been busy at work, and John was frustrated and bored, and screwing a guy he met at a cafe in town.”

“Really?”

“Yep. I think they are still together. I don’t know how they live. John changes jobs the way some people change socks.”

“Well, there’s no worries about that happening,” Jonah smirked at me.

“How’s that?” I asked.

“Well, if you are working late, I’ll just come upstairs, and we can fuck in your office,” he said.

I laughed.

“You will…there will be absolutely, positively, no fucking in the office.”

Jonah pouted, and then he grinned, and slid up close to me and stared into my eyes.

“So we’ll be fucking in other places then?” he said triumphantly.

Jonah had me there. I was lying naked next to him, we’d just spent the past hour kissing, licking and fucking, and I was about ready to go again.

“You talk too much,” I said, but Jonah reached up and pulled my head down to his, and we kissed again.

 

The second time was even better than the first. Maybe because I wasn’t thinking about stopping this time. This time, I was just enjoying it. The guilt would have to wait; I'd had sex with Jonah once already that day. What difference did it make if we had sex once or five times this weekend?

It made no difference at all, I told myself.

“Are you going to stay the night?” I asked him.

I’d just orgasmed, lying on top of him and he was still in my arms underneath me, facing me. We’d both been calming down, catching our breaths, and just drifting through the post-orgasmic bliss. I really didn’t want to let go of him.

Also, I wasn’t sure if I had the energy to move.

Jonah glanced at the clock on the bedside table. It was almost 12.

“Can I?” he asked shyly.

“I’ve got my dick up your ass,” I said. “It would be impolite of me to kick you out.”

Jonah snorted and I could feel his chest moving underneath me. “At least until you get your dick back,” he observed, smiling.

I moved slightly back and slid out of him.

“You want me to go?” Jonah asked, his voice uncertain.

“No,” I said, rolling off him, but then pulling him towards me and attacking his mouth with mine. Maybe I wasn’t up for a third round, but a bit of heavy petting and snuggling would be okay.

When I moved back so that I could stare at him, Jonah smiled brightly at me. It was a beautiful smile.

Jonah is so beautiful.

Tomorrow I’d worry about whether I should have had sex with him.

 

To be continued…

Thanks for reading. You can check out my new book on Amazon: They're Watching You. Read my blog or follow me on Twitter.
Copyright © 2019 GabrielCaldwell; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 25
  • Love 18
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Excellent chapter, but it’s been a long wait between them, 😀I never knew someone putting sunscreen on someone could be so sexy. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Bft said:

I never knew someone putting sunscreen on someone could be so sexy. 

 

Anything can be sexy; it's all in the way you do it!!  😀

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
5 hours ago, mfa607 said:

Jonah....hmm, I’m wondering if he’s got more of an agenda.  Great chapter!

 

Thanks. Not giving anything away, but of course he has an agenda!! 😁 There's a lot of complications to come!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Shame on Brian. What justification can he have to avoid Jonah now when he’s given Jonah every reason to believe that they have a future together? Next chapter should be a good one. Thanks, Gabriel.

Edited by Arran
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

This was laugh out loud in many parts! I just wonder why the author left out the real steamy bits; I want those. I hope Jonah is not up to anything terrible because I'm thinking he genuinely fancies Brian.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
13 hours ago, Homosapiens said:

This was laugh out loud in many parts! I just wonder why the author left out the real steamy bits; I want those. I hope Jonah is not up to anything terrible because I'm thinking he genuinely fancies Brian.

Glad you liked it. I guess I'm more interested in the dynamics of a relationship than the sex...and I've written a bunch of sex scenes, so I'm always looking for something new to say about how to do it, which can be surprisingly difficult!

Link to comment

What a great storyline and wonderfully delivery.

To me, this storyline addresses many of the complications of attraction. Brian was denied full disclosure of the pending employment conflicts; though I don’t really believe it to be malicious. While Jonah realized the apparent common employer, I believe his age, background, and experience lead him to perceive it differently than perhaps someone a little older may; but not totally surprising from my experience as a supervisor to youthful employees.

I refrain from calling it maturity as that stereotype often seems to imply an immaturity applies across all abilities and intellect the person may demonstrate; as Brian observed and states that he believes Jonah to be very smart. Sometimes a painful void or loneliness breeds a neglected social independence and confidence. I believe Jonah still craves a protective provider relationship he may have been denied in developing years, but he also needs the physical love, encouragement, and reward of a loving physical relationship. Brian is a bonus, all-in-one protector, provider, lover, and mentor.

I believe it’s well beyond the initial attraction and lustful gratification they initially enjoyed. They quickly established comfort and shared interest. Brian seems to want to help as much from compassion as his does from growing love. Jonah appears to have a checked history in home life; no parents, still wanting and needing support from foster parents or anyone; more than money me thinks, as he says I have no one. It seems the needs of one answers the need of the other; perhaps amplifying the attraction and comfort they find in their relationship.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..