Jump to content
    Grumpy Bear
  • Author
  • 3,528 Words
  • 1,883 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Savage Beasts - 13. In the Gardens

Gunnar led the convoy of vehicles up to the gate of the Arnolds’ mansion in Mount Savage. He had gotten word that the reinforcements from Atikokan and General Apollo’s Infantry had both arrived this morning. Gunnar was surprised to find the gate in the wall surrounding the grounds standing open, and drove his Jeep on through, followed by the rest of the vans, SUVs, and motorcycles.

The gardens around the mansion had sprung up into an army camp in a matter of a few hours. As Gunnar rolled up to the front of the mansion, he spied some familiar wolves in their break-away battle uniforms in a heated discussion with a couple of blond bears.

“I’m telling you all,” the blond bear with gray at the temples shouted, “This is a family matter, and as the family’s Papa, I’m going to be the one to take care of it.”

“Sir, I understand your point of view,” General Apollo replied, “But there is more here at stake than just your family. The known death toll among all were-kind now stands at sixty-three, so you need to understand that neither the bear community at large nor the Lycan Council is going to stand for this to continue any longer.”

“This is still my property!” Archibald raged, “I can’t be forced to allow you wolves to pitch your little pup tents wherever you feel like.”

“Papa, please,” Daniel interrupted. “I gave them permission to be here. This is my home too.”

“You may live here, but I’m the Papa and this is my home,” Archibald shouted at Daniel.

“Bitch, please,” Colonel Susie Banshee replied. “Just because you fucked him in the ass and bit him on the shoulder one time four hundred years ago doesn’t mean that you can keep on bossing him around the rest of his life. He’s the only one in your so-called family with a lick of sense left, and if you had done a better job at being a Papa, we all wouldn’t be in this fucking mess now! You can stomp your feet and complain all you want, but we’re here to fix the problems that you caused, and we’re not leaving until the job is done. If you don’t like it, you can go to your room and shut the door and pout, and I promise that we won’t bother you again until Christopher and his army of monsters are dead. Got it?”

Gunnar shook his head. Susie always had a way of cutting through the bullshit and putting people in their place. That’s probably why Apollo selected her to be the first transgender wolf to be promoted to the rank of Beta in all of lycan history.

Archibald’s face turned red, and he sputtered incomprehensibly, unable to form words to respond to Susie’s astute assessment of the situation.

“Come on, Papa,” Daniel said. “Let’s go inside and let them handle this.”

The younger blond bear took his Papa by the arm and led him inside the mansion. He gave the assembled crew of bears and wolves who were watching the scene an understanding nod before shutting the door.

“Thanks Susie,” Apollo said. “I was trying to go the diplomatic route. Your direct approach seems to have worked much better.”

“That’s why you pay me the big bucks, sweetie.” Susie replied, adjusting her uniform, and looking around at the crowd that had assembled to watch.

“Papi Bear!” Susie suddenly shouted, running up and throwing her arms around Gunnar’s neck and kissing him on the cheek. “When did you get here?”

“Right about the time that you were telling Archibald Arnold that fucking a cub in the ass and biting him once doesn’t make a bear a real Papa,” Gunnar replied. “Good to see that the cushy job of being the Beta to the Chicago wolf pack hasn’t caused you to lose your edge.”

“If anything, it has only honed her razor-sharp wit even further,” Apollo said, extending his hand to Gunnar to shake.

“Damn right, bitches,” Susie said, “I don’t care how big Mr. High-and-Mighty’s house is, we’ve got a job to do. So, he can either say, ‘thank you, wolves and bears for your help’ or he can fuck right the hell off.”

“Well, Colonel,” Gunnar said. “Now that you’ve settled that, maybe you can show a wandering band of bears where they can pitch their tents?”

“Hmmph,” Susie replied. “You mean where’s the orgy, right? You bears aren’t fooling me. This way.”

The tall and lean wolf led them over to the eastern side of the gardens where ten large tents were already set up for groups of four bears each. The twenty-five Atitokan bears who were with the advance team jogged over and hugged their Canadian brothers warmly, and the new arrivals were relieved to see that all their friends who had gone ahead to battle the beasts were all accounted for.

Before long, ten more tents were added to the bears’ camp and several of the new arrivals went about the impossible task of preparing lunch for sixty-seven hungry bears.

Apollo came over to the bear camp during the meal to talk to Gunnar and Ezekiel. Gunnar was just finishing up eating a sub sandwich and stood to greet the Alpha wolf.

“Papa,” Mike said, grabbing Gunnar by the arm before he could walk away, and reached up to brush the crumbs out of his beard.

“Thanks, Cub,” Gunnar said and turned to Apollo.

“Now that your leadership team is here on-site, we need to convene to review a battle plan,” Apollo said. “Who besides you and Ezekiel are running this show?”

“Thomas and Sam, Mike of course, Joel and Jacob, and Axel,” Gunnar replied.

“Good,” Apollo said, “Gather them up and the eight of you meet Susie and I with our squad leaders over on the verandah with Daniel Arnold in twenty minutes.”

****

“This wall is high,” Apollo said to the collected group of leaders from both lycan factions, “But it isn’t impenetrable. We’ll have to be prepared for the possibility that the dababbi could breach the wall from any spot, or even multiple spots at once.”

“You’ve gotten the news about the monster’s weakness, correct?” Gunnar asked.

“Yes,” Apollo replied. “Of all things, a simple whistle is their downfall. Their sensitive ears can’t handle loud high-pitched sounds.”

“We have a group of teenage boys to thank for that,” Mike said. “We showed up to rescue them from the dababbi, and they’d already driven them off on their own. We got them to ride on our backs blowing their whistles and we chased the dababbi right out of the woods!”

“Of course, the boy who figured it out and saved us all is kindred!” Gunnar said with a grin. “I think his werebear teacher is going to keep an eye on him for the next few years until time to break the news and have him make the choice. Since he’s already seen us bears in action, it should be a pretty easy choice!”

“Just a moment,” Daniel interrupted, “Was Christopher trying to attack a group of teenage human boys with his monsters?”

“Yes, but the boys weren’t the main target,” Mike said. “The boys were there with their instructor, Gary Arnold, who it turns out is Christopher’s cub, and was his mate at one time. Christopher’s obsession with reclaiming his home here and getting revenge on you and your Papa eventually drove a wedge between them, and Gary ran out on Christopher ninety years ago.”

“Christopher had a cub and mate of his own,” Daniel said sadly, “And it still wasn’t enough to fill the hole in his life.”

“At least that attack ended with no fatalities.” Axel said. “So how are you wolves going to incorporate their new weakness into your battle strategy?”

“Well, step one is to distribute these to everyone here,” Apollo said, reaching under the table and pulling out a big box of whistles on lanyards. “Take these and make sure every bear has one and wears it at all times for self-defense.”

“The rest of the plan,” Apollo continued, “Is to allow them all inside the walls with no resistance, but once they’re in, we cut off any escape routes, and we bombard them with high-pitched frequencies amplified through a series of audio speakers arranged around the perimeter. We want to force them all into a small pocket where they can be contained and killed.”

“About that,” Joel said, “We aren’t sure we want the dababbi killed just yet.”

“Sugar Bear, are you insane?” Susie asked, “Do you think you’re going to train them to sit up and roll over? These are bloodthirsty monsters, not a bunch of pets that need obedience training!”

“What they are,” Joel countered, “Is a bunch of human men who didn’t ask to be turned into these things. The Native Americans have a legend that we may be able to use to turn them human again.”

“Indeed,” Ezekiel replied, “I have spoken with the tribal Elder in Minnesota who remembers his meeting with Gunnar last year. I have informed him of the army of dababbi, and he said that those creatures are known to his people by the name ‘Katci-to'wack'w’ which means ‘stiff-legged walking bear’. The ritual to remove the corrupted bear spirit from their bodies hasn’t been performed in many generations, but the knowledge has been passed on. If we can capture the dababbi without killing them and can get them to Minnesota without endangering the lives of any of our brothers, then this Elder has promised to try to cure them.”

“That’s a whole lot of ‘ifs’ Grand-Papa,” Axel said. “You all already know my feelings on the subject. The moment one of them harms a hair on the head of one of my brothers, I will show them no mercy.”

“Then let us hope that the high-frequency defense will be enough to contain them.” Ezekiel replied.

“Oh Lord,” Susie said. “You bears are so friggin’ noble. You’ll be wanting to save Christopher next.”

“Now that you mention it,” Daniel said, “If Christopher surrenders peacefully, and tells his monsters to stand down and cease their attack, then we shouldn’t just kill him out of spite.”

“Fine,” Apollo interrupted, “If he surrenders, and if he can tell his creatures to stand down, and if all that can happen without any bloodshed, then we will place him in custody and take him to a Lycan Council prison.

“Once again, we’re putting a lot of faith in a whole lot of ‘ifs’ as Axel put it so succinctly.”

After several hours of discussion, the sun began to set, and the combined leadership decided that they were as prepared as they could be for the eventual arrival of Christopher and his monstrous children.

The wolves volunteered to keep watch around the walls for the night, and everyone left to join their respective camps.

“Daniel,” Gunnar called out to the blond bear as he began to head back into the mansion, “You’re welcome to come spend some time with us in the bear camp. I know that it’s been a long time since you’ve been able to spend any time with your fellow bears.”

Daniel smiled. “I’d like that very much. Thank you, Gunnar.”

Axel put his arm around Mike’s shoulders as they walked back to camp.

“I’m afraid that the whole discussion has gotten me all upset and angry again,” Axel said to Mike in a melodramatic voice. “If only there was a hot cub around who knew how to soothe the savage beast within me!”

“Well, we can’t have that now, can we?” Mike replied, playing along. “It will require another intense therapy session, but lucky for you, the doctor is in!”

“Just as long as I’m the one who is in the doctor, things should work out just fine.” Axel said with a smirk and gave Mike’s ass a squeeze.

****

The bears sat in a loose circle in their camp swapping stories between the Canadian and American bears. Gunnar had a lot of tales to tell from the days that he worked security for the Norwegian embassy in Washington DC.

Axel and Mike came strolling up to the group looking relaxed and disheveled. Mike plopped down next to his Papa, and Gunnar ruffled his hair playfully.

“Feeling better, Axel?” Gunnar asked.

“Oh, it was a good start,” he said sidling up to Daniel and sitting next to him. “Luckily, there’s no shortage of hot blonde bears around here tonight.”

The bears erupted with laughter and Daniel looked down with an awkward grin, his face turning red.

“Whaddya say, Blondie?” Axel said, playfully poking Daniel in the ribs, “Care for a romp with a big ol’ Kodiak?”

“Um, that’s a nice offer,” Daniel replied, still looking down at the ground, “But I’m pretty rusty. It’s been… a while.”

“Daniel,” Gunnar said, “You can tell me to go fuck myself if I’m being too nosy, but aren’t you getting any from your Papa?”

“Papa hasn’t been in the mood,” Daniel said, “for the last… hundred years or so.”

“A hundred years?” Axel shouted, “That’s a crime against werebear nature! Don’t you worry, bears are here to the rescue. Come on, guys, let’s remind him what he’s been missing!”

Axel placed his big paws on either side of Daniel’s face and pulled him in for a big sloppy kiss. Daniel melted like butter and began running his hands along Axel’s back and grabed him by his long, braided hair. Axel deftly removed Daniel’s shirt and began unbuckling his belt.

Mike grabbed Sam by the hand and pulled him up and over to Axel and Daniel.

“Come on Sam, time for some werebear playtime.”

“Didn’t you already get that bear’s giant cock once tonight?” Sam asked with a laugh pulling off his shirt.

“Yes, and I’m ready for round two,” Mike replied peeling himself out of his clothes. He looked over at Gunnar and Thomas. “Are you coming Papa bears? Daniel’s dick isn’t going to suck itself!”

Gunnar and Thomas looked at each other and laughed.

“This is your fault, you know,” Thomas said and took Gunnar’s hand to pull him up and lead him over to the growing bear pile.

“How do you figure that?” Gunnar replied pulling off his shirt and kicking off his pants.

“All those months when we were cooped up in that cabin waiting for Mike’s first change,” Thomas said, shedding his own clothes. “You got him used to getting laid ten times a day! You spoiled the cub!”

Mike raised his head off Daniel’s hard cock long enough to shoot a glare at the Papa bears.

“I can hear you, you know.”

Gunnar kneeled behind his cub who was giving Daniel his first blowjob in a hundred years and slid his hard cock up Mike’s ass. Mike groaned around the cock in his mouth and redoubled his efforts. Thomas positioned Sam in front of Axel and as Sam went down on the huge Kodiak, Thomas slid his pole into his cub’s ass, mirroring Gunnar and Mike.

Axel and Daniel both moaned at the oral attention being given to their stiff rods and continued to kiss and explore each other with their tongues and hands.

“Axel,” Daniel moaned as he finally broke their kiss, “I need to fuck you.”

“Bring it on,” Axel said, and they both pulled their cocks from the mouths of the hungry cubs.

Axel finished getting his pants off the rest of the way, and then bent over a chair, giving Daniel a look that told him to come and claim his prize.

“I haven’t done this in a long time,” Daniel said nervously, as he positioned himself at Axel’s entrance.

“Yeah, well I ain’t bottomed for anybody for just about as long, so let’s take our time and do it right.”

Daniel carefully pushed into Axel’s hole and after the head popped past the ring of muscle, Axel grunted and pushed himself backward, impaling himself on Daniel’s thick rod. Once he found himself buried balls-deep within Axel’s hole, it all came back to him, and Daniel grabbed the big bear by the hips and started pumping with a frenzy and joy he hadn’t experienced in a long time.

As Axel was re-introducing Daniel to the joys of bearsex, Mike and Sam were on their hands and knees, kissing each other deeply while their Papas humped them vigorously.

“Gunnar,” Thomas said, looking up at his friend as his hips smacked Sam’s ass in a steady rhythm.

“Yeah, Thomas?” Gunnar replied, breathing heavily as he pumped in and out of his cub.

“If we all die tomorrow, I hope werebear heaven is just like this.”

“You ready to shift, Cubs?” Gunnar asked his group. “Let’s do it.”

A moment later the tangle of four men became a tangle of four big, furry bears, two black bears and two grizzlies, humping like mad.

Axel and Daniel looked at each other and grinned, and soon they too had shifted to their bear forms, the big brown Kodiak bear being humped by a blond grizzly.

Thomas reached his release first, slamming a final time into Sam’s rear and triggering his cub to follow his Papa and ejaculate onto the grass beneath him.

Seeing his best friend’s orgasm face in bear form helped push Mike over the edge, and he too came onto the grass. The contractions of his muscles finished off Gunnar, and he let out a mighty bellow as he came deeply inside his cub.

Daniel was ready to release a hundred years of pent-up tension, and he bit into Axel’s shoulder hump as he reached his climax and filled the big bear with his seed. The bite to his shoulder was the missing piece for Axel, and he bellowed just as loudly as Gunnar as he shot his load like a geyser onto the other four worn-out bears laying on the ground next to him.

Spent and satisfied, all six bears settled down onto the grass in a furry and sticky pile and drifted off to a happy sleep.

****

Across the garden, in the wolf camp, Apollo and Suzie were still discussing strategy with their Lieutenants, when they heard the loud bellows of two big brown bears.

“Is that an attack signal?” Apollo asked, sitting up straight and mentally preparing himself for battle.

Susie rolled her eyes.

“No, Alpha. That’s just a bunch of werebears finishing up their evening orgy. I’m telling you… Bears are freaks!”

****

The monsters huddled together in a group, whimpering in fear. The Papa was angry with them, and they didn’t know what to do to please him again. He had berated and beaten them badly after they stopped hiking for the night and settled down to rest.

After they had run away from the terrible noise for several miles, the Papa had finally gotten them to stop running. They circled around, giving the human boys’ campsite a wide berth, and slowly crept back to their trailer in the parking area.

When they arrived, Christopher told his children to wait in the trees while he investigated. The Academy van was already gone, along with Christopher’s cub and his flock of humans, but there were several vehicles with werebear scent all around the parking area. Christopher checked out the trailer and it seemed fine, but when he looked at his truck, all four tires were flat.

Fuck!” Christopher whispered, causing concerned growls of his children to emanate from the trees.

Christopher went back to his brood and told them that they would be walking the rest of the way to Mount Savage. Enceladus picked up Christopher in his arms and they began their trek north to Christopher’s Papa and the final revenge that he had been working toward for two hundred years.

Now, they were a mere ten miles from their destination, but Christopher wanted to attack in the daytime when everyone could see his glorious creatures clearly as they ripped his enemies to pieces. That is, if his cowardly children could overcome their fears of a child’s toy whistle long enough to do their jobs.

“I will tell you all just one more time,” Christopher growled as he paced back and forth in front of his cowering creatures, “I don’t care what you hear or how badly it hurts your ears. When I tell you to kill, you kill. We do not run away to hide from loud noises. Is that understood?”

The monsters wept and nodded their shaggy heads.

“Good, just remember that tomorrow, and you will have all the meat you can eat. It will be a veritable buffet.

“Papa loves his children,” Christopher finally said, reaching out to stroke each of their heads one-by-one. “Do as I say, and we will live happily ever after in a big mansion. Won’t you like that?”

The creatures whined and mewled and pushed their heads underneath his hands for more petting.

“That’s right, my children,” Christopher said as he laid himself down in the pile of mangy bodies. “Let us sleep now and prepare for tomorrow’s victory!”

Copyright © 2021 Grumpy Bear; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 29
  • Love 16
  • Fingers Crossed 5
p style="text-align:center;"> Grumpy Bear's Werebear Tales
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

  1. Stories Discussion Forum

    This is the place to talk about stories from anyone but our Signature, Classic or Promising Authors. They have their own forum for that.
    No solicitation or commercial postings without prior approval.

    36.7k
    posts
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Well, a discussion of how to stop and defeat and maybe cure the dababbi and how not to kill Christopher on site; and then a big old bear orgy to take the tension off.  I understand the desire to fix the issues with the dababbi; but with Christopher's madness, I am just not sure it is feasible.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Interesting discussion about Christopher's fate when and if he is captured.  I am on Axel's side on this.  His solution is not only safer, but more humane.  Christopher is a psychopath who only got worse under the loving care of Gary for over 90 years.  I don't see him getting cured in a prison.  Prison will be torture for him for a very long time.  I think a quick death would be more humane, and prevent Christopher from ever harming anyone again.

Daniel is a sweet man, and I hope he leaves home to find a better situation that being a Cub to his disgusting and controlling Papa.  Axel is lonely and needs some loving. I think Daniel would be able to amply supply him with a lot of pent up love and sex.  

Christopher's talk to his monsters is not going to be enough considering the increased capability of the mansion's defenders to highly amplify the sounds of the whistles. Charging on to the next chapter to witness this epic battle!

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..