Jump to content
    itari
  • Author
  • 2,069 Words
  • 1,157 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Broken - 8. Chapter 8 - Give Me Strength

Strong Language Warning

All thoughts of meeting up with Matt had been lost as his father's words slapped him across his face. They didn't have the same effect that they used to, they used to make him compliant. Now they just made him sad and helped feed his frustration. He just wanted them to leave again.

"Hello" Allen said.

"Shut up Cocksucker, just go up to your room so we don't have to remember how much of an abomination you are." Justin, his father said.

The monster in Allen's chest was growing, his father's words were making it stronger. Apart of him was ready to release it but the other part was scared of what would happen. He decided it was best to keep it caged so he went up the stairs to his bedroom.

He opened his bedroom door only to find the monster clawing up his chest, they had ransacked his room. Clothes were scattered across his room, all the books were dumped off the shelves and his mattress was across the room. He wanted to cry, he could feel the tears coming but he couldn't, to cry would be letting them win. He steeled himself and got to work collecting his clothes and putting everything back to where it belonged.

Allen sat on the corner of his bed, a t-shirt in his grasp, he didn't understand why they tore up his room or why the hell they came back. He just knew that they no longer scared him, it was pure anger he felt. He dug out his cell phone from his pocket and looked at the time. He had been up in his room for over an hour.

Allen's thoughts drifted to Matt, a smile soon appeared, Matt was his boyfriend. They were boyfriends weren't they? Allen couldn't remember if they decided anything, yesterday was one giant blur.

Something clicked in his head finally, he had plans with Matt! Shit, shit, shit. He had totally forgotten about the plans. He looked at the time again on his phone, he was supposed to be over at Matt's twenty minutes ago, Matt was probably fearing the worse.

Allen dashed around and grabbed enough clothes to last him a week and then dug out an old duffel bag from a corner of his closet and threw his clothes, toiletries and iPad mini in the bag. Allen slung the bag over his shoulder and made sure he had his school bag and then opened his bedroom door just as his father roared downstairs.

The monster was back, fighting to get out. His father yelling could only mean one thing, Matt had let himself in like he usually does. Allen made his way down the stairs as quickly as possible and came to an abrupt stop when he reached the bottom. Allen's theory had been correct, Matt had let himself and his father was definitely not happy about it and Allen really didn't care anymore if his father gave a damn, it felt nice not having to worry about it, fuck his father.

"Hey Allen" Matt said, ignoring Allen's father. "Ready to go?"

It was hard to understand what Matt was trying to say over his father but he got the gist of it, it was time to go.

"Do your parents know about you hanging out with this filth?" Allen’s father asked Matt. "I warned them about him, not to let him around you."

"Filth? The only filth I see is you Justin, Allen is a better man then you could ever think to be. Come on Allen let's go." Matt said as he walked towards the door.

"I'll be sure to remind your parents who you’re hanging out with, then your little friendship will be over." Justin said.

"Go right ahead" Matt said without turning around, his hand on the door handle.

"They know your friends with a faggot?" Justin asked.

It was like the final nail in the coffin, there was nothing Allen could do to stop what happened next.

"That's enough!"

Both heads turned towards Allen.

"Don't you fucking talk to him like that." Allen said

"What did you just say to me?" his father asked.

"I said don't talk to him like that!" Allen said. "It's none of your business who he's friends with"

"Come on Allen, let's just leave" Matt said

Matt looked into Allen's eyes across the room there was fire burning in them.

"You only come back to make my life miserable and I've had enough, it's one thing to wreck mine but I draw the line there." Allen told his father.

His father had a look of surprise painted across his face, Allen had never stood up to him before that point.

"If you ever talk to Matt like that -" Allen said

"-You'll what?" his father interrupted.

"That's enough Justin, just let them go." Allen's mother said from the doorway.

"Whatever" Justin said.

He brushed past her and went into the kitchen, she followed a moment after, leaving Matt and Allen alone.

Allen walked over to his shoes and put them on then opened the door, ushered Matt out and then followed right behind.

"Thanks" Allen said

Matt stopped walking, making Allen stop too.

"For what?"

"For coming over" Allen said

"And for loving me, it gives me strength."

Matt reached out and grabbed Allen's hand, it was where it belonged.

"I was worried when you didn't show up, and the feeling got worse when I saw your parent's car parked next to yours." Matt said.

Allen tugged on Matt's hand, "I'm safe thanks to you, now let's move it before your mom sends a search party out for both of us."

"I'll feel better when we're up in my room and your cuddled up in my arms" Matt said.

The thought brought a smile to both their faces. Allen tugged a little harder on Matt's hand, wanting to make the thought reality. They couldn't get there fast enough, they stepped inside and was greeted by Matt's mom.

"Hello boys" she greeted

"Hi" They both greeted back.

"Bye" they both giggled as they ran up the stairs.

Finally upstairs, with the door shut tight, the boys were finally able to relax. Allen laid cuddled in Matt's arms, no movie on, just a comfortable cuddle. Matt was the one that finally broke the silence .

"They found out you were gay didn't they? That's why they're never around isn't it?"

"Yeah" Allen said softly

"Move in here then" Matt said.

To say Allen was surprised was an understatement, it was like a child on their birthday opening gifts.

"Seriously? Your parents wouldn't let me, especially if my father does what he threatens." Allen said.

"Yeah I'm serious, and that man doesn't deserve the title father. A father stands by their child not against, it's called unconditional love, there's no such thing as conditional love. If my parents won't let you stay here then I'm staying at your place." Matt said

"No Matt, I don't want to create problems between you and your parents." Allen said

Matt leaned in and kissed the back of Allen's neck.

"You won't, if there are any problems between me and them, it will be our doing not yours. Falling asleep with you in my arms last night was simply amazing because I got to wake up to you. It's the best sleep and I'm not giving that up, ok?"

"Thanks Matt, I loved it too." Allen said

"Allen, you never need to thank me, just love me, that's all I ask of you" Matt said

"I'll try my best"

Allen turned around in Matt's arms so that they were face to face and leaned in and kissed Matt right on the lips.

Matt returned the kiss, hungry for more of Allen's lips. After about what seemed like a couple minutes they broke apart gasping for breath.

"Let's go talk to mom and see what she says, if she's on board then we can get her to help get dad on board" Matt said

Matt could feel Allen's reluctance but Matt grasped Allen's lips one last time, took hold of his hand and pulled him from their nest.

"It'll be okay, trust me" Matt said as he pulled Allen towards the door.

They found Matt's mom in the kitchen, with a cup of tea, getting things ready for dinner.

"Hey guys" she said "kettle is still warm if you want a cup"

Matt turned and looked at Allen if he wanted one and received a nod. He reluctantly let go of Allen's hand and went and made them cups of tea. Allen grabbed a stool on the other side of the counter and watched Rebecca.

"How are you doing Allen" she asked.

A cup of tea was set in front of him and his hand was once again claimed.

"Good, thanks" Allen said with a smile.

"Mom, we have something to ask you." Matt said

"What is it Hun?" Rebecca said

"Allen is it ok if I tell her what the problem is? It might help her understand." Matt asked

"I think I already know what the problem is and I think I have an idea of what the 'something' you want to ask dear." She said

"You do? How?" Matt said.

"Allen's parents called"

Allen stiffened.

"Don't worry dear, after your father said his piece, I said mine. He won't be calling here anymore I doubt." Rebecca said

Allen let out breathe of air he didn't realize he had been holding.

“You're of course staying here, so don't even bother thinking it would be a problem" she said

"Thanks" Allen said.

Relief filled Allen, he had been afraid that he wouldn't be allowed to stay. He took a sip of his tea then placed the cup back onto the counter then leaned his body so that most of his side was touching Matt. The contact brought a warm to Allen, something that he couldn't get enough of.

Rebecca had gotten up and put the final touches on her version of stuffed chicken breasts. She butterflied the breasts, brushed the inside with a little spice for flavour and then stuffed them with fresh grated provolone cheese and raw baby spinach. She then wrapped each breast in bacon, in-casing the whole breast.

"Mom, what about dad?" Matt finally said

Rebecca was just depositing dinner into the pre-heated oven. She closed the oven door and grabbed her mug. She mulled over her words as she fixed herself another cup of tea. She turned back to the boys and rested the mug back down on the counter.

"I think you guys should tell him before I talk to him about Allen moving in" she said

Allen stiffened again but Matt pulled Allen in closer to him which seemed to help.

"He's going to find out eventually, I think its best if he hears it from you guys, rather than someone else." She continued

"I'm just scared mom" Matt said

"Me too" Allen said

"And so am I, I can't answer for your father but I can answer for myself. I love you both no matter what."

Matt and Allen gave her each a hug to show their appreciation of her unconditional love and acceptance.

They could hear the front door open and close. When Eric walked into the kitchen, both Matt and Allen released the breathe they had been surprisingly holding.

"Hey guys" Eric said.

"Hey" "hi bro" and "hello dear" were the answers back.

“So what’s this I hear about you punching Kyle?” Eric said

“You did what?!” Allen said

“Eric! Why would you just throw that out there?” Matt said.

Allen suddenly left the room “Allen!”

Matt followed Allen up the stairs.

“He provoked me, he was trying to get me suspended”

Matt grabbed Allen’s wrist to stop him as they got to the top.

“Let go Matt”

“Allen…”

“LET GO MATT” Allen said, jerking his hand, trying to free himself from Matt’s grasp.

After a moment Matt releases his hold and just stands there silently as Allen slams Matt’s door.

*** *** *** ***

Kyle stood on the porch with his hands in his pockets, waiting for someone to answer his knock. He was about to knock again when the door finally opened.

“What do you want?” Said the man.

“Like you, I want my hands on Allen”

Unfortunately its been too long. To those that have followed for quite a while, sorry for making you wait.
Copyright © 2012 itari; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 1
  • Angry 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I apparently made a boo boo lol thanks for catching it.

Edited by itari
Link to comment

OK so the last two chapters I put anger because I'm pissed at the "family" and at Kyle. I'm a pacifist but my Italian blood calls for righteous vengeance!

Link to comment

Just read all of it. Glad I clicked on it. Kyle is a sadistic rapist, Allen's father is a bigot.  Did Justin know beforehand that Allen was gay?

Link to comment

Love the story! Hopefully not going to wait so long again for the next chapter. I'd like to know how and when Allen's dad found out that he's gay (??).  I feel like that's pretty important to fully understanding everything that's going on. And how does Allen's mom feel.(?)  Also...what sort of work do Allen's do that allows them to apparently constantly travel ?  Before the shit really hits the fan with Kyle and his psychotic plans I feel like knowing and understanding some of these other details is kind of important. Anyway...I'm seriously enjoying the story and love how the suspense is building !  Keep it up ! 😀  

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..