Jump to content
    Ivor Slipper
  • Author
  • 7,215 Words
  • 2,239 Views
  • 17 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Blowing Me, Blowing You. - 1. Aha!

Blowing Me, Blowing You.

 

 

I saw him on the first morning that I walked to the station to catch my train to Waterloo. We'd just moved from the more inner suburbs of London to a village in Kent. By 'we' I mean my parents and I. I was just over eighteen and had been working with an insurance company in the City for the past year or so. At first I'd been the lowly office boy but had recently graduated to a (very) junior clerical position. Back then – this was the early 1960s – there were lots of clerical positions before the age of the computer arrived and removed most of those, along with typing pools and many other office type jobs.

My father had obtained a better job with a company located in a town a few miles from the village in question. My mother also worked – as one of those typists previously mentioned, so it was fairly certain that she could also get a similar job in the same town. That left me. In reality I had little choice but to move with them. In those days the wages I received were not going to be sufficient to enable me to rent anywhere to live in the area in which I'd grown up, so I could see no option other than to move with them. The fact that it meant leaving all the friends I'd grown up with in our neighbourhood, plus those that I'd made at the grammar school I'd attended and was still in touch with, was worth very little consideration in the overall scope of things.

So now I was faced with a much longer, and more expensive, journey to and from work every day, but I'd also be living in some little village. I'd know nobody and would have no friends. For someone who was possessed with a not very outgoing personality, it wasn't a very attractive prospect. Of course back then I didn't have a car, although I had taken a few driving lessons. But we only had one car with two drivers already, so my chances of getting to use that even when I passed my test were very small. I was thus reliant on public transport if I wanted to get out of the village - and there wasn't much of that.

I'd thus set off from home that morning in a fairly downcast mood. As I walked down the main road towards the station, about fifteen minutes from our bungalow, I saw him coming towards me. He looked to be everything that somewhere deep inside me I wanted to be, but knew I never could or would. There was I in my grey pinstripe suit, at least without turn-ups, black polished shoes, white shirt and modestly patterned tie, while coming toward me was the paper boy. 'Boy' wasn't the right word though, as he looked to be only a year or two younger than me. But it was his appearance that marked our difference. He was about the same height as me at around six foot, well built – neither lean nor fat. His hair was black, long and slicked back; I knew it would end in a DA without needing to check after we passed. So different to my mousey brown hair, neatly cut and parted on the left hand side. What he was wearing though was the main difference between us. The short black leather jacket, the tight blue denims and winklepicker type boots – those were the clothes I'd often dreamt of wearing but knew I never would.

As I saw him my mood brightened and I also felt my prick start to stiffen. Oh yes, I'd often tossed myself off at night thinking about boys like him. They were my sexual fantasy – the rough boys, the tough boys. Of course such boys would have no time for a little wimp like me, but I could dream, couldn't I? In all honesty I wasn't a total wimp as I did play some sport; tennis and badminton being the main ones, plus a little cricket. However, because I wore glasses the truly physical sports such as football and rugby were not for me. If you couldn't see the ball clearly without them, then playing either was next to impossible, and contact lenses weren't around then.

Hopefully without making it obvious, I tried to look more closely at him as we drew closer. He appeared to have a pleasant face, acne free, which luckily I also was. He looked at me, I chanced a smile and a 'Hi' and he sort of half smiled in return but without saying anything. After we'd passed I risked turning round, hoping that he wasn't doing the same thing. As I'd expected the 'duck's arse' was in place, the leather jacket was indeed one of the biker type that ended around his waist, thus affording me a good view of a well rounded arse encased in those tight denims. When I turned back to the front I found I had to make an adjustment in order to make my prick more comfortable.

Suddenly the walk to the station had become a lot more enjoyable. So did my wank in bed that night as I mentally stripped him, finding out what he wore underneath that pair of Wranglers, and then taking hold of his prick and bringing him off. It was the best wank I'd had in a long time.

We passed at about the same point most mornings. He appeared to be as regular with his deliveries as I was with my commute. I assumed he must be going to college, or was perhaps still in the sixth form at school and was doing his round prior to going there as it was before 8am that our paths crossed. Within a week or so we had got as far as exchanging a smile and a 'Hi' as we passed, but I couldn't see that anything more was likely to ever develop. I knew nothing about him, not even his name, although I did spot him on a couple of occasions while I was walking home from the station in the evening. He was kicking a football around on a bit of green with two other boys who both looked to be at least a couple of years younger than him. The green was in front of the small council estate in the village that comprised about ten houses and it was where I'd expected he lived. Each time I saw him he was wearing the same clothes, although once on a very warm day the leather jacket was off to reveal a black tee shirt. He did look happy while he was engaged in the game. On that particular evening he happened to look in my direction and I chanced a wave. I was pleasantly surprised to receive one in return accompanied by a smile.

It decided me to take a chance the next morning. I was shy by nature so didn't usually start conversations, but I thought I had an opening line at least. As we drew level I said,

You seemed to be enjoying yourself last night.”

Oh, them's me twin brothers. It gets 'em outa the house while our mum's cooking dinner. Saves 'em getting under 'er feet an' causing trouble.”

I laughed. “Didn't think you could get into trouble round here. Is there anything to do at night?”

Not much if you can't get into town. There's Youth Club on a Thursday evening an' a session at the Church on Mondays.”

Where's the Youth Club meet?”

Village Hall. Six thirty on to about nine thirty.”

Can anyone come?”

As long as you live in the village an' aren't over twenty one – yeah.”

Might see you on Thursday then. I'm Keith by the way.”

Okay. Be good to 'ave someone new. My name's Dave.”

Look Dave, I've gotta run or I'll miss my train, but I'll see you Thursday.”

Right. I've gotta move too, don't wanna miss the school bus.”

And with that we continued in our opposite directions.

I'd learned quite a bit in that brief conversation. He had younger brothers who he appeared to care for, he was still at school and his name was Dave which meant the subject of my wank tonight would finally have a name. That thought made me hard as I walked, more quickly than usual, the rest of the way to the station.

Come Thursday evening my parents were rather surprised when I told them over dinner I was going to the Youth Club after we'd finished. Their surprise was because it wasn't in my nature to join things, but although they asked where and when it was they didn't think to ask how I'd found out about it. By the time we'd finished the meal and I'd got changed – I was excused washing up duties that night – it was about a quarter past seven. Dressed in a pair of jeans, a grey polo shirt, red pullover, navy blue anorak and wearing a pair of tennis shoes, I set out for the village hall.

The sound of pop music could easily be heard outside, but luckily the village hall was on the edge of the village green and not close to any houses. I almost had second thoughts, but I wanted to see more of Dave and this was the only obvious way for that to happen. I opened the door and the noise level increased significantly. It was a large room and I could see a table tennis table and a small size snooker table that were both in use. At one end of the room was what could be a bar on other occasions with a few tables and chairs in front of it. Along the opposite wall to the door were several other chairs, some of which were occupied. My quick scan took in about a couple of dozen kids, more or less equally split between boys and girls, most of whom looked to be a few years younger than me.

I caught sight of Dave who was sitting at one of the tables, on his own, nursing a bottle of coke. He looked over towards the door, saw me, gave a little smile, stood up and walked over.

Thought you'd chickened out.”

I laughed. “It's alright for you. Get out of school about half past three, get home and then you just lounge around until your mum puts your dinner on the table. Whereas I don't get home from work until about half six. Sheesh, I ain't a miracle worker!”

It was his turn to grin. “Alright, don't get your knickers in a twist. Let's get you signed in first. Did you bring any money?”

Yes, why?”

Costs two bob each week, that's why. Come on.”

He led me over to a table where a guy, who I guess was in his late thirties, was sat and who he introduced to me as Bob Timmings. Bob shook my hand, welcomed me, and after telling me to sit down, took note of my details – name, age, address and phone number – before taking my florin.

Then I was free to enjoy the facilities. I thought it would make sense to offer to buy Dave another coke, which he accepted, and with those we sat back down at the table he'd been sitting at when I arrived. I got him to tell me the names of some of the other kids there and hoped I'd remember them. I found out if you wanted to play table tennis or pool you signed your name on a list by each table and waited your turn, which also applied to the dart board I hadn't initially noticed. I'd never played any of them, but thought with my experience in tennis and badminton, I might not be totally useless at table tennis, so asked Dave if he wanted a game.

I ain't much good,” he replied.

Can't be any worse than me. I've never played!”

Best not let you fuckin' beat me then,” he said as he got up and went to put our names on the list. We sat and watched the activities and idly chatted while waiting our turn. I'd been a bit surprised he seemed to be on his own, so I asked if his own friends weren't there tonight.

Ain't really got no friends. I'm a council estate kid what goes to the secondary modern school. Most of this lot,” he waved his hand round the room, “either go to the grammar or a private school. They don't wanna spend time with me, so I don't often bother to come. Just thought you might be different. Dunno why though seeing 'ow you dress an' talk.”

Dave, I went to a grammar school, but only because I got a scholarship. We lived on a council estate so I didn't have any friends for the opposite reason. Soon as I started going there they reckoned I was all stuck up and dropped me. So I know what it's like. We're only here 'cos my father had a win on the pools that enabled them to put down a deposit on the house we've got now.”

Just then the table tennis table became free. Dave got serious and took off his leather jacket to reveal a plaid shirt over a white t-shirt, so I took off my anorak. I soon got the hang of the game, although Dave beat me quite easily. Less easily when we had a second game some time later. I also tried my hand at darts - not bad, and at pool - pretty awful.

Nine thirty soon came round. Everyone seemed to help in putting things away, but Dave and I were the last two left apart from Bob. He came out with us, locked the door, bid us goodnight, got into his car and drove away.

You gonna buy me a beer then?” Dave asked.

I was surprised. Of course I drank; I just hadn't expected him to.

How old are you?”

Fifteen going on sixteen, but I reckon you're eighteen ain'tcha? So you can buy an' I can drink.”

I laughed. “Alright, one pint. Let's go.”

The village pub was situated opposite the green so we didn't have far to walk. We had no trouble getting served and I suspected Dave had probably been there previously. It was fairly quiet, so we found a table, sat down and chatted some more in between taking sips of our lagers. We'd sat on a bench seat and I noticed as we drank that while initially there had been a distance between us, before we finished our pints Dave's right leg was touching my left. I didn't think mine had moved, but.... As we finished our lagers Dave stood up,

I need a slash, coming?”

I followed him to the toilets, where the urinal was a long trough. We were the only ones there. We both unzipped and let our streams flow. I couldn't help checking him over out of the corner of my eye. He was circumcised and looked to be about five inches, pretty much the same as mine. I raised my eyes to look at his face. He was looking at my prick. He gave me a grin and licked his lips.

I really wasn't sure what to make of that. Yes, I had wanked off on a couple of occasions with a friend at school, but Dave I hardly knew. I tucked my prick back inside my underpants and zipped up my jeans.

I gotta go, Dave. Thanks for tonight. I'll see you next Thursday, right?”

Okay, Keith. But I expect I'll see you before then.”

Yes indeed. We usually pass in the mornings.”

And with that we went our separate ways. I had a troubled night wondering what, if anything, was behind him licking his lips. Mind you, I did have a very good wank first in which his prick featured large in my thoughts.

We did indeed pass the next morning with our customary quick greeting. In fact we passed every morning, but the following Thursday was different. The path we both used was on the right hand side of the road as I walked down it. He came toward me with his paper bag slung over his right shoulder. We always simply passed each other but that morning he walked right in front of me, stopped and thus forced me to do the same. We were less than a foot apart. He leaned forward and I thought for one mad moment that he was going to kiss me, but he pulled his paper bag round into a position where anyone in a passing car would not be able to see beyond it. Then he moved his left hand forward and grabbed my balls at the same time smiling broadly and saying,

Coming tonight?”

I was staggered at what had just happened; even more so when he ran his hand up from my balls and rubbed my prick. I was being groped in broad daylight on a street! It was unbelievable.

Er....yeah,” I stammered.

Good. I'm gonna blow you away tonight.”

Eh? What you mean?” I had no clue what he was talking about, which I'm sure the expression on my face showed very clearly.

On the table tennis table, stupid. What else you think I mean?”

There was an expression on his face I couldn't place. It wasn't evil, but there was a sparkle in his eyes and a grin that I felt sure implied some sort of devilment. The way he stressed the word 'else' made me think he did mean something else, but I had no idea what, even though he was still rubbing my prick which was by now erect. Mind you, what he was doing was rather stopping any rational thoughts from entering my brain!

Oh, er, nothing. Look, I've gotta go or I'll miss my train.”

Okay. See you later.”

He removed his hand from the front of my trousers and stepped aside to let me pass. I walked on, but something made me turn after a few yards. Instead of seeing his rear as he walked away he was facing me, a grin on his face and his left hand rubbing the front of his jeans. I smiled at him, turn round and walked on adjusting the position of my prick in my briefs as I did.

I spent a very strange day at work. Frequently thinking of him and what he'd meant. In the end I found myself going into one of the toilet cubicles and having a wank – something I'd never before considered doing at work, but I hoped it would get rid of the erection I'd been trying to hide for most of the day whenever I thought of our conversation.

When I got to the hall that evening he was sitting at the same table as the previous week. When he saw me come in he stood up and walked over.

Good thing you ain't late. I signed us up for table tennis and we're next on.”

Thanks. I'd better go and sign up and pay my dues then. You're obviously anxious to blow me away.”

Dave burst out laughing as I finished speaking. “Oh yeah! Can't wait!”

We were soon on the table and as I'd expected he did beat me quite easily, although I was starting to get more of a hang on the game. I could certainly manage to keep the ball on the table better, but a lot of my points came from his errors rather than my winners. Once we'd finished we signed up for another game and played darts while we waited our turn. This time I actually managed to get almost half as many points as him.

When we'd finished I was surprised when Dave said, “You gonna buy me a beer again?”

It's only just after nine. Don't you want to stay to the end? And what about clearing away?”

Bob can do that; 'sides I fancies a beer.”

So we headed over to the pub. Once again it was fairly quiet and we sat on the same bench drinking our pints and eating a couple of packets of crisps. This time there was no doubt that Dave had his leg touching mine. The contact was making my prick harden and a, hopefully, surreptitious glance down, gave me the impression that Dave's was in a similar state. When we'd finished our lagers he said he needed a slash and I followed him to the loos. Tonight there was no doubt that we both were looking at the others equipment as our streams ran free.

Once we'd tucked our pricks back inside and zipped up, Dave spoke.

I owe you for the beer.”

Nah, don't matter. You can buy next week.” I was happy to buy. I knew I had more money than him having a proper job and it seemed he could be a friend even if he was a bit younger than me.

You in a hurry?”

Not specially. Why?”

Come with me.”

I had no idea what he had in mind, but as we left the pub he walked back across the green towards the village hall which was now all in darkness as it was about a quarter to ten. He led me round the back to a shed. It was padlocked, but Dave produced some keys from the pocket of his leather jacket, opened it and we were in. The shed had a couple of windows on one side and as the moon was shining I could dimly make out what was there. It was evidently used for keeping things such as the football goalposts and nets and all sorts of miscellaneous bits and pieces.

Alright, so why've you brought me here?”

Told you, I owes you for the beer.”

He turned to face me and placed his hands on my shoulders and drew in a deep breath,

I saw how you looked at me that first morning. A quick look at me face and then your eyes were down at me fly. When it were the same for the next two mornings I was pretty certain you was wondering about what was underneath. Weren't you Keith?”

I'd been caught. Now what was going to happen? Was he going to beat me up?

Yeah.....I s'pose I was......sorry. It's just......” I tailed off.

Keith, I don't mind. I've been looking for someone to play with.”

His hands left my shoulders and arrived at my waist. I felt my belt being unbuckled and the top button of my jeans being undone before the zip was pushed down. My prick was rock hard inside my briefs as my jeans were pushed down and a hand rubbed across the front of my briefs. I let out a moan. I couldn't believe what was happening and my disbelief increased greatly when I felt my briefs being pushed down. My prick sprang free. I could only see the tip, but it felt both harder and longer than ever before.

And then he dropped to his knees. I didn't understand why as he could toss me off where he was. He put his fingers round my dick and stroked it gently. I let out a soft moan when suddenly the tip of it felt damp, and then the head; I could only moan louder in response to what was happening while I could swear my prick was expanding even more. But then I felt the wetness spread down my prick. He had to be licking it, something I'd never thought about. The exquisite feeling I was experiencing intensified. I couldn't help groaning louder, hoping nobody else was around. I felt a new sensation and realised that my prick was now being sucked and drawn into Dave's mouth – in and then out. The sensations I was experiencing increased to an almost unbearable level. I felt my balls tighten and knew I was about to shoot. I tried to withdraw my prick, but he wrapped his fingers round it and held it in place. I started to pump pulse after pulse of my semen into his mouth.

I think I may have blacked out as the next thing I remember was sitting on a pile of goal nets. Dave was alongside me, one leather clad arm around my shoulder. I turned my head to look at him – there was a smile on his face.

You taste good on top of salt an' vinegar crisps,” he said with a chuckle.

What was that?”

Told you I was gonna blow you away tonight,” he chuckled again.

The penny finally dropped. I'd heard talk of blow jobs at school from some of the guys who had girl friends, but I'd no idea what they were and assumed it was part of male to female sex.

Fucking hell. I'm glad I came tonight,” I said without realising the significance of that comment.

He almost doubled up when I said it. “You sure did!” he exclaimed when he'd recovered.

That had both of us laughing. When we stopped it dawned on me that I ought to attend to his needs. I reached out towards his fly, but he grabbed my hand.

I wanted to do that. It were for me as much as you. You don't 'ave to do me just because I did you. Think about it an' if you decide you do, tell me to buy the beers. Alright?”

I nodded. “Alright, but.....” I stopped unsure if I should ask what was on my mind.

But what?” Dave asked.

I hesitated before deciding to take the plunge. “You don't have to answer, but how did you learn how to do that?”

He laughed. “At school - sort of,” he replied.

They didn't have lessons on that at my school!” I retorted.

Nah, nor at mine really. These was special lessons during the school holidays.”

I grinned. “Bet they were. You wanna tell me about them.”

It'll take a while,” he replied. “How about we get the bus into town on Saturday and go to the flicks. We can go to the Wimpy Bar after if you want an' I'll tell you then.”

I said I thought that was a great idea, so with that decided we tidied ourselves up and exited the shed. After we'd gone our separate ways I walked home – very slowly. When I arrived at our front gate I opened it and then stood there trying to take in and make sense of what had happened. I'd never considered myself a poof or a homo, but what we'd just done was surely that? Furthermore, I'd almost said that I'd do the same to him and that would definitely make me a homo. I swirled the idea around in my mind. I'd never had a girl friend and never felt like I wanted one, but there was no doubt that I looked at boys – had done for some years, but never really done anything with one until now. Was that not evidence of what I was?

When I finally went in I was very unforthcoming to my parents about the evening at the Youth Club, not that I was much of a talker at the best of times. As soon as I reasonably could I wished them goodnight and headed for my room. Once I'd washed and changed into my pyjamas I climbed into bed and immediately started reliving what Dave had done to me. Of course I immediately got hard and it wasn't long before I was pumping into a tissue. Afterwards I lay for a long time thinking about the consequences. I was an only child, my parents would expect me to marry and give them grandchildren. They would not expect me to be a homosexual that was for sure. Eventually I dropped off to sleep.

Dave and I passed the next morning. We had a quick chat and agreed which bus we'd catch to go into town on Saturday. I'd just about got used to the fact that going anywhere from this village by public transport needed to be planned. Where I'd lived before you could catch a bus every five minutes or so, even outside the rush hour. Here they were at most once an hour, often less and non existent on Sundays. We also agreed that we'd go and see the latest James Bond film – 'From Russia With Love'. We knew it would be popular so made sure we got into town in good time to get in the queue. That proved to be a wise decision as the cinema was packed even on Saturday afternoon.

After the film we made our way to the Wimpy Bar and ordered our burgers and chips. We managed to find a table for just two but the place was packed. I felt sure Dave wouldn't want to talk there about something that was evidently highly personal and indeed we mainly talked about the film which we'd both thought was great. When we'd finished our meal, for which I insisted on paying, we left. As soon as we got outside Dave said he was sorry he hadn't been able to talk there as he'd promised, but because it was so crowded he was afraid other people would hear. I told him I understood and there was no hurry for him to tell me. We walked to the bus station and caught a bus back to the village. When we got there Dave said he'd had an idea and suggested I walk towards where he lived. Near the council houses was a small kid's play area which was now deserted, so we went and sat on a couple of the swings. With just a little effort we managed to get our swinging coordinated. Once we'd done so Dave turned to me, gave a little smile, and started to talk.

 

-------

 

One day, during the previous summer school holidays, he'd gone off to explore the woods that fringed the village. His father was out at work all day and his mother was quite happy for him to sometimes disappear during the day as long as he was back for dinner. He was the only boy of fourteen living on the small council estate, so he was very much left to his own devices, provided he could get out of looking after his little brothers.

On this particular day he had come across Alexander and Charles sitting close together on the grass in a clearing. They were the twin sons of Sir Hubert and Lady Littlejohn. He was the Member of Parliament for the area. The family lived at the Manor – a name that aptly described the large house and grounds. The twins he knew were about a year older than him. He had seen them on occasions at the Youth Club, although they were only there during school holidays because they were both attending a boarding school. Thus with him being from a council house home they had virtually nothing in common. On seeing them he'd made to turn back the way he had come, but Charles called him over and indicated he should join them. They sat and talked for a while until the twins got up to go, but as they did so Alexander invited him to come to the Manor the following day – and to bring his swimming trunks with him. He knew the Manor had an outdoor pool, but he also knew that people from the village were very rarely invited to use it.

As he talked he made it clear that back then he was very innocent. He also said he looked very different at that time and I guessed that meant he dressed like a normal kid from a council house rather than as he did now with the jeans, leather jacket and boots.

When he told his mother that the twins had invited him to go to the Manor the next day, she had seemed surprised, but raised no objections.

The first couple of times he went there he had a good time. There was plenty to do and the twins didn't seem that 'stuck up'. Their father was never to be seen and their mother seemed to be out far more than she was in, attending various social gatherings over a wide area. The only person he did see was the cook/housekeeper who provided lunches, but generally kept out of the way.

It was on about his third visit while they were sitting on the edge of the pool that Alexander suggested it would be good fun to remove their swim trunks and go for a dip in the nude. Looking back he said he could now see that this had been planned in advance by the pair, but then it had just seemed like a wild, daring idea. He was initially unwilling, having never been seen naked by anyone other than his family. But first Alexander took off his trunks and Charles quickly followed to leave him as the odd one out. When Alexander asked if he was scared he decided he had little choice and so removed his trunks.

They then jumped into the pool and a good time was had swimming and larking around. He did have his bits felt on a few occasions, but he didn't object and nor did the twins when he felt them. That was as far as it went, but on his next visit nude swimming had become the natural thing.

Up to this point he'd only been inside the house as far as the kitchen and of course at least swim trunks, or shorts, were always worn in the house. But after lunch on this particular day the twins had asked if he'd like to see their bedroom, which unsurprisingly, he did. They led him upstairs and into this huge room that was at least three times the size of his own – and naturally very expensively furnished.

He was amazed at the collection of toys and books they had. There were model aeroplanes hanging from the wall and wardrobes full of clothes. On the walls were pictures and posters of The Beatles and Gerry and the Pacemakers, both of whom had burst onto the pop scene that year. It was all so different to what he knew.

In the room were two large single beds, considerably wider than the small single he had, and these were situated next to each other. The twins went and sat on one of the beds while he looked through their record collection, The amount of pocket money he received might allow him to buy one single a month, the twins appeared to have no such problems.

He heard some whispering behind him and some noises. When he turned round both twins had taken off their swim trunks and were standing naked in front of him, their not so little members semi erect. Of course by now he'd got used to seeing the twins naked, but that was either in or just outside of the pool – this was different. He was unsure what to make of it, or what to do, but then the twins took hold of each others pricks and proceeded to stroke them. He wasn't totally naïve, he did wank himself off, but the idea of anyone else wanking him, or him wanking someone else, had never crossed his mind. However, the sight he saw made him go hard.

It wasn't long before the twins came. He was almost mesmerised watching as they spurted almost simultaneously. His amazement only increased when having taken the bulk of each offerings in their hand, they proceeded to lick it off! Something that had never occurred to him as he used a sock for that purpose.

By now he was hard, the bulge in his swimming trunks clearly visible. The twins grinned at him, exchanged glances, and without a word walked towards him.

Enjoy the show?” asked Alexander, taking hold of one of his arms.

Of course he did. Anyone can see that,” responded Charles, taking hold of the other with one hand while using the other to rub his prick through his trunks.

They walked him over to the nearest of the beds and proceeded to take down his trunks. He was in a sort of trance at this point and offered no resistance, but found himself lying naked on the middle of the bed with a twin on each side of him. Initially it was Alexander who started sucking his prick while Charles played with his balls, but they soon swapped roles. Being the first time he had ever experienced such treatment it wasn't long before he came. The twins made sure that neither of them was sucking when he came and his load spurted upwards, landing from his neck down to his belly. The twins were quick to taste before insisting that he swallow all they left.

Enjoy that?” asked Alexander.

Of course he did,” responded Charles. “You can see by his expression - the young ones always appreciate our attention.”

Wonder how good he's going to be?”

We're about to find out. Just hope I don't get any teeth marks!”

They both laughed and laid back on the bed. He was puzzled and just lay there until Alexander spoke.

Come on Dave, it's your turn now.”

The words slowly sunk into his brain – he was now expected to suck the pair of them!Oh yes, he'd enjoyed what he'd just experienced, very much. Wanking was fun, but this had brought feelings he'd never imagined possible.

Dave,” said Charles, “it's your decision. Suck us and you get to come back. Choose not to and you leave now and never get in the house or grounds again.”

He lay there and thought about it. It was going to be a long and boring summer if he didn't agree, but if he did, the pool and maybe more of what had just happened was still in prospect. He levered himself up so he was kneeling between them. Both their pricks were circumcised the same as his; both looked slightly longer and fatter and were both showing signs of coming back to life.

He smiled, reached out both of his hands and touched each of them. Both immediately became more rigid. Continuing to hold Charles' he lent over and put his lips on the head of Alexander's before taking the plunge, opening his mouth and moving down a little. He went up and down a few times when a thought occurred to him and he withdrew but changed his position so he could taste Charles. Having given him some attention he switched back to Alexander and so he continued alternating between them. Soon, both were making very audible sounds of pleasure and then Alexander's body stiffened and he found his mouth filling with a warm, strange, but at the same time not unpleasant, tasting substance. He savoured, swallowed and moved back to Charles. It wasn't long before the experience was repeated.

When the twins had come down from their respective highs they told him that he'd done well and would definitely be invited back. He wasn't going to admit it, but he'd enjoyed what he'd done, perhaps even more than being sucked himself. When he was in bed that night with a sock at the ready while reliving his afternoon, he compared it to sucking an ice lolly, although one that wasn't cold – and also that he couldn't bite the end of!

And so he continued to spend most of the summer holiday at the Manor. He quickly discovered that the offerings he'd received that first afternoon were less than normal due to the twins having tossed each other off only a short while earlier. However, he still enjoyed what he was doing for them and from time to time, they did return the favour.

But all good things come to an end and after a few weeks the twins were off to their boarding school. When they returned at half term they met at the Youth Club and that was when he found out about the possibilities of the hut. How they had obtained a key to it he never knew, but when the family moved away just after Christmas, Charles gave it to him saying that he might find it useful sometime.

 

---------

 

Did you ever?” I asked when he appeared to have finished talking.

I ain't done it with no one since then, but once you've sucked someone off you get to look at people and wonder if they'd do it. Like I said, I saw where your eyes went when you first saw me and just sorta knew you'd be up for it. Least I 'oped you were.”

I put my feet on the ground to halt the swing, got off, walked the few steps that separated us and stretched out my hand out towards his fly. Although it was dark, the bulge was evident.

You gonna buy the beers on Thursday?” I asked. He nodded and smiled.

Stand up then.” I said. His eyes opened in surprise.
Here? Now?”

Why not? There's nobody around.”

I rubbed my hand over his fly, feeling his hardness. He got off his swing and stood up. My fingers went to his zip and pulled it down. I reached inside and felt his prick under the slip type briefs he was wearing. I pulled those down sufficiently to enable me to extract his prick and then dropping to my knees guide it into my mouth. He didn't take long to shoot his load.

Looking back I know I didn't do a very good job, but at least I didn't bite his prick. My technique improved as the weeks went on. Thursday night was the highlight of the week for me and I think it was for him too. A few months later I passed my test and bought a motorbike. I got the gear too – leather jacket, levis, boots. My parents didn't approve, but it was my money so they couldn't stop me. Now we could go out into the country or even down to the coast – at least in the summer.

We were friends – with benefits, but it was never destined to be anything more. A year or so later Dave got himself into Art College and found a whole new circle of friends there. He even got his own motorbike and a girl to ride on the pillion. We still met at the Youth Club, but after a while it always seemed to be me who was buying the beers. As he said to me one night, he had someone else to take care of his needs now.

 

----------

 

 

Hope you enjoyed. Perhaps, if you haven't already done so, you'll try the other version......
Copyright © 2019 Ivor Slipper; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 12
  • Love 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Wow, there were a lot of confusing British terms, especially the clothes.

;–)

 

Dave seems to have used Keith as a convenient friend with benefits. I realize that being Gay was only legalized a little over 50 years ago in the UK and that society still wasn’t ready to deal with same-sex coupling yet. There was still a lot of pressure to get married and have kids. Plus the Sixties was when the UK finally ended rationing, right?

;–)

Link to comment
4 hours ago, droughtquake said:

Wow, there were a lot of confusing British terms, especially the clothes.

;–)

 

Dave seems to have used Keith as a convenient friend with benefits. I realize that being Gay was only legalized a little over 50 years ago in the UK and that society still wasn’t ready to deal with same-sex coupling yet. There was still a lot of pressure to get married and have kids. Plus the Sixties was when the UK finally ended rationing, right?

;–)

 

Sorry about that, although I'm a bit surprised it was that bad. But then they come naturally to me :)

 

Rationing ended in the 50s. Sex between consenting male adults (over 21) was legalized in 1967. It was several years later before the age limit was lowered. Back in the early 60s it was very much hidden.

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Ivor Slipper said:

Sorry about that, although I'm a bit surprised it was that bad. But then they come naturally to me :)

 

Rationing ended in the 50s. Sex between consenting male adults (over 21) was legalized in 1967. It was several years later before the age limit was lowered. Back in the early 60s it was very much hidden.

Give me a break (I think I did pretty good)! Because of the BBC/PBS connection and a greater number of LGBTQ movies from the UK, I know more about the UK than I know about my neighbor Canada! I saw a bunch of movies/documentaries at Frameline that the BBC produced for the 50th anniversary of that legalization (including Man in an Orange Shirt). And then there are all those BritComs like Are You Being Served?, Keeping Up Appearances, As Time Goes By, Red Dwarf, and Monty Python (I can even remember Agony Aunt with a pre-Star Wars Jeremy Bullock and To the Manor Born). Plus Doctor Who and Torchwood.

 

If someone gave me an all-inclusive trip to a single city in the world, London and Sydney would probably be the finalists. Not coincidentally, the UK and Australia provide a significant percentage of foreign films at Frameline. Also not coincidentally, I have an e-friend from both of those places that I’ve actually met in person.

;–)

Link to comment

I had no trouble at all with the language, and enjoyed the story. Europe has always been far ahead of the US in recognizing the rights of LGBT people. In Netherlands, for instance, same-sex sexual activity has been legal since 1811! Even so, full rights for LGBT people were not granted until 1973, with a few holdouts like the military finally capitulating at that time.

 

I find stories about gay situations that take place in other countries fascinating. The human points of view are of course familiar, but the cultural ones range from subtly different to stunningly different. Thanks for a look both back and afar, Ivor! :)

 

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment
8 hours ago, droughtquake said:

Give me a break (I think I did pretty good)! Because of the BBC/PBS connection and a greater number of LGBTQ movies from the UK, I know more about the UK than I know about my neighbor Canada! I saw a bunch of movies/documentaries at Frameline that the BBC produced for the 50th anniversary of that legalization (including Man in an Orange Shirt). And then there are all those BritComs like Are You Being Served?, Keeping Up Appearances, As Time Goes By, Red Dwarf, and Monty Python (I can even remember Agony Aunt with a pre-Star Wars Jeremy Bullock and To the Manor Born). Plus Doctor Who and Torchwood.

 

 

;–)

 

You've (all) done very well! (To quote a catchphrase from one of the above). You did though fail to include the best one of the lot - Only Fools and Horses

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
5 hours ago, Geron Kees said:

I had no trouble at all with the language, and enjoyed the story. Europe has always been far ahead of the US in recognizing the rights of LGBT people. In Netherlands, for instance, same-sex sexual activity has been legal since 1811! Even so, full rights for LGBT people were not granted until 1973, with a few holdouts like the military finally capitulating at that time.

 

I find stories about gay situations that take place in other countries fascinating. The human points of view are of course familiar, but the cultural ones range from subtly different to stunningly different. Thanks for a look both back and afar, Ivor! :)

 

 

It was certainly a different world, both in time and place.

 

Thanks for the comment,  Geron.

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Just now, Ivor Slipper said:

You did though fail to include the best one of the lot - Only Fools and Horses

I’ve never seen it. I used to watch a whole lot more BritComs and other British TV shows. I started watching Eastenders back in the ‘80s, but lost track of it in the ‘90s. For some reason, I did figure out that the silent guy (the one who ended up becoming a European Parliament Member in real life) who showed up at the pub one evening was Gay long before they revealed the fact on the show. I saw AIDS-phobic story arc. I started watching the show because ‘Miss Brahms’ was Pauline Fowler.

;–)

 

I watched shows like The Fall and Rise of Reginald Perrin, Good Neighbors (aka The Good Life), one about a retirement community with an incompetent manager and eccentric residents, Don’t Wait Up (with Nigel Havers who I think is sexy even though he’s not a blond or redhead), Butterflies, and others. I watched All Creature Great and Small and Tristan led me to watching Doctor Who (naturally, the Fifth Doctor was my favorite classic Doctor). But I didn’t like The Young Ones.

;–)

Link to comment
43 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

I’ve never seen it. I used to watch a whole lot more BritComs and other British TV shows. I started watching Eastenders back in the ‘80s, but lost track of it in the ‘90s. For some reason, I did figure out that the silent guy (the one who ended up becoming a European Parliament Member in real life) who showed up at the pub one evening was Gay long before they revealed the fact on the show. I saw AIDS-phobic story arc. I started watching the show because ‘Miss Brahms’ was Pauline Fowler.

;–)

 

I watched shows like The Fall and Rise of Reginald Perrin, Good Neighbors (aka The Good Life), one about a retirement community with an incompetent manager and eccentric residents, Don’t Wait Up (with Nigel Havers who I think is sexy even though he’s not a blond or redhead), Butterflies, and others. I watched All Creature Great and Small and Tristan led me to watching Doctor Who (naturally, the Fifth Doctor was my favorite classic Doctor). But I didn’t like The Young Ones.

;–)

 

You're more Brit than I am!! I've never watched Eastenders :)

 

And I always thought Nigel Havers was blond - at least in his younger days,  but I guess 'fair' would be a truer description

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment

I love this story as it reminds me of my boyhood days.  There's a pic of me in my gallery on my old Schwinn bicycle in '66 when I was eight, wearing jeans with the bottoms turned up, a plaid shirt and sneakers.  That shirt was yellow and black, and the bike was red with chrome fenders and white-wall tires.  Strange what sticks with you.  Not long after that pic, my dad removed the training wheels and i sometimes rode it to elementary school about a mile and a half away in my little town.  My next bike was bright green with a banana seat and sissy bar and three speeds.

No problems with language since I've read and watched a lot of Imperial writers.  One thing I learned was what a DA haircut actually meant--I knew what it looked like but not that it stood for 'duck's ass'.  I laughed my posterior off at that one!

I hope more people read Ivor because he's a very talented writer and a good friend.  And oh, if you ever saw Popeye cartoons, you'll know what a Wimpy burger is....isn't that where the guy always says 'I'll gladly pay you tomorrow for a burger today?'

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
11 hours ago, ColumbusGuy said:

I love this story as it reminds me of my boyhood days.  There's a pic of me in my gallery on my old Schwinn bicycle in '66 when I was eight, wearing jeans with the bottoms turned up, a plaid shirt and sneakers.  That shirt was yellow and black, and the bike was red with chrome fenders and white-wall tires.  Strange what sticks with you.  Not long after that pic, my dad removed the training wheels and i sometimes rode it to elementary school about a mile and a half away in my little town.  My next bike was bright green with a banana seat and sissy bar and three speeds.

No problems with language since I've read and watched a lot of Imperial writers.  One thing I learned was what a DA haircut actually meant--I knew what it looked like but not that it stood for 'duck's ass'.  I laughed my posterior off at that one!

I hope more people read Ivor because he's a very talented writer and a good friend.  And oh, if you ever saw Popeye cartoons, you'll know what a Wimpy burger is....isn't that where the guy always says 'I'll gladly pay you tomorrow for a burger today?'

 

Thanks CG - glad you enjoyed. And special thanks for not making my little typo public :lol: 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
21 hours ago, ColumbusGuy said:

And oh, if you ever saw Popeye cartoons, you'll know what a Wimpy burger is....isn't that where the guy always says 'I'll gladly pay you tomorrow for a burger today?'

I remember hearing that visitors from the US were never impressed by the taste of a Wimpy Burger, but that was all that was available in the ‘70s before McDonald’s began its massive expansion overseas. Back then, most major US chains were restricted to the US, just like Macy’s was restricted to just a couple regions of the country. These days it’s becoming more difficult to differentiate one place from another because all the same international brands are located next to each other seemingly in every major city around the world.

;–)

Link to comment
1 hour ago, droughtquake said:

I remember hearing that visitors from the US were never impressed by the taste of a Wimpy Burger, but that was all that was available in the ‘70s before McDonald’s began its massive expansion overseas. Back then, most major US chains were restricted to the US, just like Macy’s was restricted to just a couple regions of the country. These days it’s becoming more difficult to differentiate one place from another because all the same international brands are located next to each other seemingly in every major city around the world.

;–)

 

Yes, the Wimpy didn't last long once Ronald arrived. In the same way as British soft drinks sunk under the onslaught of Coke & Pepsi.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
33 minutes ago, Ivor Slipper said:

Yes, the Wimpy didn't last long once Ronald arrived. In the same way as British soft drinks sunk under the onslaught of Coke & Pepsi.

What I don’t understand is how the once proud British auto industry was sold off to foreign investors, not just the ones that had long had US ownership (Ford and Vauxhall/Bedford), but also the remains of what was once British Leyland (once owned by BMW and/or Ford), Rolls-Royce/Bentley, and Lotus (once owned by GM). Pretty much everything other than Aston Martin (which was once owned by Ford along with Jaguar, Land Rover/Range Rover, and Volvo) is now owned by foreigners.

 

Rootes Group (Hillman) was owned by Chrysler which sold it to PSA (Peugeot Citroën) who basically allowed it to wither away as Talbot.

 

Jaguar Land Rover is owned by Tata (India), MG Rover was sold to SAIC (China), Rolls Royce and Mini are owned by BMW (Germany), Bentley is owned by Volkswagen (Germany). Lotus is owned by Geely (China) which also owns Volvo. Vauxhall was sold by GM (US) to PSA (France).

 

 

Of course in the US, Chrysler is owned by Fiat (Italy). Ford’s heavy truck division was sold to Freightliner (owned by Daimler of Germany) and rebranded Sterling and when the models were phased out, so was the brand.

 

It’s worse in Sweden where Volvo and Saab-Scania were both split auto and truck with the car half sold to Americans. Volvo (cars) to Ford and Saab (cars) to GM. Volvo was sold on to Geely (China) and GM killed Saab. Scania is now owned by Volkswagen. Volvo Trucks remains Swedish and now owns what used to be GM’s heavy truck division as well as Renault Trucks, Mack Trucks, and UD Trucks (formerly UD Nissan Diesel of Japan).

 

It’s kind of ironic that in Germany, only Ford (US) and Opel (formerly GM and now owned by PSA) are foreign owned. In Japan, Ford (Mazda) and GM (Subaru, Suzuki, and Isuzu) have sold off their investments, but Nissan and Mitsubishi (once tied to Chrysler and Daimler-Benz) are part of the Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Alliance (Renault is French).

Link to comment

Britain has sold off virtually everything. Even the companies that supply power (gas and elec) and water are foreign owned! Unlike France which does not allow strategic businesses to be foreign owned we have sold out to the highest bidder. It is called 'free enterprise' :lol:

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
1 minute ago, Ivor Slipper said:

Britain has sold off virtually everything. Even the companies that supply power (gas and elec) and water are foreign owned! Unlike France which does not allow strategic businesses to be foreign owned we have sold out to the highest bidder. It is called 'free enterprise' :lol:

And if they don’t come up with a deal quick, some of those foreign investors are really going to be foreign!

;–)

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Daddydavek said:

Enjoyed the story...thanks for sharing!

 

Glad you enjoyed - thanks for the positive comment.

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..