Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

George & Jim - 6. Chapter 6

The next morning was so much better. We both felt good being together for the first time in a long time. George had a group counseling appointment that morning, and when I went back to pick him up, he seemed like the old George again. I guess that morning, he had opened up to the group, and they were super supportive. George being a very private person, I know that it was challenging for George to share his feelings with anyone, much less a group of people. We had a perfect time together that weekend, just bumming around together with no pressure on either of us.

On Monday, he was a little apprehensive as I dropped him off at the outpatient psych center, but he went in like a trooper.

That evening when I picked him up, he was quiet and said, “We needed to talk.”

I said, "We can talk about anything. I'm here for you, whatever you need."

So over dinner, he dropped a bombshell on our relationship.

He said, “Dr. Simon had asked me how things were going to be when I went back to work. And I guess I lost it again thinking about what everyone there would say and do.”

After some intense discussion between George and Dr. Simon, He asked if George had thought about leaving the area and starting over somewhere else. Somewhere that people could accept him for what he was without knowing any history (of being in the closet).

Leaving the area was a new idea to George, and I guess they talked about the pros and cons for the rest of his appointment time.

It was about this was what he wanted my input. When he first said, move somewhere else, my insides took a long leap off a cliff. My best friend was going to leave me. Who would I have to talk to and make plans for our world domination effort? Who would I be able to share my feelings? Why was this happening to me and our friendship?

As he went on, I began to understand where he was coming from and why. He wasn't leaving me; he was trying to avoid returning to a fucked up living space and avoiding comments, looks, and possible issues at work, and not having to put up with a sister couldn't stand his lifestyle. Again, all those homophobic assholes of the world were going to screw things up for him.

I asked, “Where do you think you will go?”

Inside I was still in shock at this turn of events, but I knew that I had to buck up for George and be supportive. It wasn't my life that was in shambles, it was his, and he and Dr. Simon were trying to come up with a plan to help it go on without the anguish and torment of the last few weeks. It knew it didn't matter about me. I was strong enough to carry on and had a few other friends I could talk to about how I felt.

George said, “I don’t want to leave Washington or state service because it would screw up my retirement, and I’m not that far away from it.”

Dr. Simon suggested he look into a larger city, maybe Spokane or Seattle. Seattle was not one of Georges or my favorite places. Too many people for either of us. Spokane is a beautiful place, but they have real weather (hot and cold) and not much in the way of gay living available.

When the Dr. asked if he had any relatives outside of the area that he could stay with, George thought about his younger brother, who lived in Vancouver. It seemed like a good match; his brother was ambivalent about gays and didn't care that George was one. He only had a one-bedroom apartment, but George thought it could work until he found a place of his own. Besides, there were several departments in state service he could work for in the Vancouver area.

This is where he wanted my opinion on what to do. On the one hand, I wanted him to stay with me, but I, in my head, knew I was just selfish. On the other hand, he had an opportunity to start over, come out of the closet without having to worry about people having known him from before. George had someone he could stay with and had plenty of vacation and sick time available to tide him over until he could find another state position.

When you added everything up is was a no brainer. George would move from the area. I was heartbroken, but I understood the realities of his life and knew it was best for him.

We talked a lot about just what to do and what the next steps would be.

George said, “I’ll call my brother tomorrow and start looking for another state position.”

He knew lots of people in state government and would call them looking for inside openings.

That night as we got ready for bed, it seemed that it was taking George a longer than average time. I was still feeling sad inside as he crawled in next to me, but that quickly changed when he threw his arm over me and pulled himself closer. I felt warm and needed, and it was good to be like this, your best friend spooning with you.

George had other ideas. I felt his cock start to stiffen next to me. He ran his hands down my side and started fondling me. It had probably been a year since we had done anything together, so this was a little surprising, but one I wanted. I rolled over facing him, took his face in my hands, and kissed him with so much love in my heart that it almost hurt.

I looked into his eyes and asked, “Are you sure this is what you want?”

In the way of reply, he reached down, grabbed my cock, and said, "Yes, I want you."

Laying on our sides, we moved around to a 69 position that was our favorite and went to town on each other. It was the best of times and the worst of times. I was enjoying what we were doing, but in the back of my mind, I knew it might be our last.

I got my fingers working on George's ass and thought things were a little wet and slick when he stopped sucking and said: "Fuck me, Jim, I want you inside of me."

What a surprise since I had only ever had anal with him once many years ago, all of our other encounters were pure oral.

He rolled over on his back, throwing his legs wide, and I entered him missionary style, all the while watching his face. I could tell he was enjoying it even though I knew I was not up to his size requirements. George likes a huge cock inside of him, and I'm just pretty average, but I gave it all I had, and we both were grunting and moaning with enjoyment.

It wasn’t long before he shot his load all over our chests; I quickly followed up, flooding his ass with my cum. As I collapsed on top of him, I realized this would be a real mess to clean up with cum all over both of us. I suggested we take a shower before going back to bed and George agreed with a laugh.

We went into the master bath, which I had refitted many years ago with a large walk-in shower. We made quick work of cleaning each other off and for the longest time, just stood under the warm water holding each other. Once back in the bed, we both avoided the wet spot and quickly were asleep; both of us fully satisfied.

The next morning there almost was a twinkle in George's eye. He had formulated a plan and was going to implement it. Over breakfast, he called his brother and made arrangements to stay with him for a short while as he looked for his own apartment. He also made a list of people he knew he could call about job postings in Vancouver. In his mind, things were moving forward. I still was dreading the day.

Copyright © 2019 JimSqu Sunbelter; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..