Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

George & Jim - 9. Chapter 9

It had been hard work loading the truck, we all were quite sweaty and more than a little fragrant so it was well-received when I suggested we have some quick showers and clean up before going out to dinner. George took Tim on a quick tour showing him where the guest bath was and I retired to my room for a quick shower.

That shower turned out to be anything but quick. I had the water running and had just stepped into the shower when George appeared naked with Tim right behind him. I was shocked and delighted when they joined me. They said they wanted to do something special to thank me for all I had done for George. I couldn't do anything but stand there and stare at my best friend and his new Greek god of a friend.

I was between them, and we had warm water flowing all around us, the steam was rising along with my cock. Tim was washing my front side while George was working on my back. They must have had some signaling going on between them because just as Tim took my cock into his mouth, George pressed a finger up my hole. I almost came immediately and let out a large gasp.

I couldn't believe what was going on I was the object of so much attention I couldn't stand it. George's fingers were going to town on my hole, Tim was giving me an expert blow job, and the water and steam were all around us.

All I could do was look down at Tim's head, bobbing up and down on my cock while George was expertly fingering my ass. It didn't take long before I came, shuddering and almost falling because my legs felt so weak.

I was the first out of the shower and felt weak and excited at the same time. I was not expecting anything like this. George and Tim quickly finished washing off, and I handed them towels as they exited. I still marvel at Tim's physique. Abs that didn't quit, hard as a rock, and hung like a horse (or at least a good-sized pony).

We got dressed, and I drove us to a little bistro type cafe downtown that had nice booths. We ordered some drinks and dinner and were making small talk when I noticed that neither of their hands was above the tabletop. There seemed to be quite a bit of under table play going on.

I looked sternly at them and said, "Children."

They both laughed and smiled, but their hands did appear back on the tabletop.

We had a nice dinner together, and on the way back, they both sat in the back seat, acting like a couple of love-struck teenagers. It's so challenging to be an adult all the time.

I parked in the garage, and they started inside with me following them. We had hardly gotten through the door when clothes began to come off.

I thought to myself, "FUCK."

By the time I was inside and unset the alarm, they were almost entirely naked. There were clothes everywhere. They then turned on me and together quite literally stripped me faster than I could have done it myself. It must have taken 15 seconds.

We stumbled to the master bedroom, all tangled in each other. George pushed Tim back on the bed with his legs hanging over the side. His cock was sticking straight up and I couldn't resist. George was on his side lying beside Tim and I gave Tim my best shot by taking the head of his massive cock into my mouth. I remembered the monster from our time in Portland and seeing it earlier in the shower but my God, it was so huge and beautiful.

George and Tim were involved in kissing each other, tongues going wild as I did my best to do justice to Tim's cock, stroking and sucking like it was the last one I'd ever have. I was getting into cock worship when Tim sat up, pulled my head up between his hands, and kissed me. I thought I was going to melt; it was so hot.

He pulled me up, turned me around, pushed me back on the bed on to my back. George started nuzzling me, kissing and licking my neck and nipples. Tim raised my legs, spread me wide and plunged his face into my ass. I gasped and shuddered at the same time. Tim's skill as a top was phenomenal. His tongue was darting around my hole, up and down my crack. Thrusting inside of me. Then OH MY GOD... George had moved down and taken my cock in his mouth and his hand and was slowly stroking me while Tim was working magic on my rear. If I had died just then, I would exit the world a very happy man.

It wasn't long before I was leaking so much I thought I had cum. Tim raised, scooped up some precum, and spread it over my hole. I knew what was going to happen and wanted it so badly. He knew he was large, so he also got some lube from my nightstand and applied it to his cock.

Putting the head of his cock on my hole, I could feel the heat from it. Almost burning as it slowly, oh so slowly pushed into me. I was pushing back, trying to open my hole by sure mind power willing it to swallow his cock. It was unbelievable. There was no pain just pleasure as he slid further and further into me. George was giving me such a blowjob that I almost couldn't contain the pleasure. My head was pressed back into the mattress, my hands gripping the coverlet straining to accept the gift these two men were giving me.

After what seems to be forever, Tim was fully inside. He then just as slowly pulled back till the head of his cock once again was outside of me. Then he started over again. I have never felt anything like the control he had. He was so slow and deliberate in his motions that I became lost in ecstasy. He did this about 8 to 10 (I lost count) times, and then on the last time, instead of pushing back slowly, he forced himself in so quickly I almost came. The sensation was overwhelming.

After the slow buildup of pleasure, the sudden thrust was unbelievable. My senses burst alive, Tim started thrusting in and out so quickly it was like a vibrator on high. I had no idea anything could move through my bowels so fast. His cock was sliding up and mashing my prostrate that I couldn't contain myself. It was so fast that I came after just a couple of his thrusts but he didn't stop he just kept thrusting and thrusting and I just kept cumming and cumming each time he thrust into me I'd spasm again. George couldn't keep up with and it was leaking all around his mouth. He finally gave up and I just spurted all over his head and my chest.

I guess George knew Tim was nowhere near finished because he flopped back on the bed and threw his legs up above his head. I never knew George was that flexible? Tim thrust into George without any additional lube, and they went at it. I was spent and crawled off the bed and into a chair in the corner.

They changed positions often. I couldn't believe what I was witnessing. This human Adonis was fucking my best friend like something out of a porn shoot. Over and over, they fucked. George was gasping and moaning, Tim was grunting with each thrust and sweating like a common labor in the hot sun.

They ended up in a standard missionary position with George's legs spread wide. Tim was jacking George in time to each of his thrusts, George was almost quivering and gasping for breath. His eyes practically glazed over. He was so into the pleasure he was experiencing.

I got up and moved to the bedside, leaned over and started kissing George. Tim leaned down, and we started sharing a three-way kiss when George began to explode. Cum was forced from his cock like a fire hose running full. It was amazing. I guess that when he started his ass clamped down on Tim's cock, and he also began to ejaculate into George. They must have cum a quart each it went on for so long.

Just as they finished, Tim pulled George's head up in his hands and kissed him with so much feeling I could feel it just by being in the same room as them. Tim let go of George and collapsed on top of him. Sweat dripping everywhere. Cum mashing into each other’s chest. His cock still engulfed inside George.

They lay there like that for a couple of minutes, both of them gasping for breath. I knew that they shared a special bond and hoped for wedding announcements soon. They were so good together; A massive Adonis top and a bottom that could handle him with ease.

I left them on the bed, and on the way back to the living room, I gathered up all of our clothes and dumped them in the washer. I wouldn't want to put them on again tonight and they would need something clean to wear home. Finally, they were making their way back up to the front of the house, Tim in the kitchen looking for drinks, George took some time in the bathroom (wonder why). Me trying to find something on TV to make background noise.

I was flipping through my recorded stuff when Tim said, "You watch American Ninja Warriors?"

I admitted I did and found the things those guys did astounding. It turns out Tim was a fan as well, so we all sat watching the show amazed at the physical specimens on display and what they were doing. It turns out we all watch for the same reason, to look at hot guys.

Tim and George were necking on the couch and playing footsies with each other while I tried to pay attention to the show and them. I got the distinct impression that except for me, they were very much exclusive. They looked to be so much in love.

It had been a long and physically demanding day, I was ready for bed, but Tim had other ideas. He was ready to go again. I swapped our clothes into the dryer and went back to the bedroom. George and Tim were on the bed, getting ready to go at it again. I just sat in the chair watching them act like two rabbits. I was so satisfied I couldn't even get a decent hard-on. They were getting it on as I fell asleep which is strange since I've never done anything like that before. I guess I had had enough for one day.

I woke up in bed, no idea how I got there, spooning with Tim at my back and a hard cock against my ass, which was slick already, probably with his leaking. Tim was still asleep as far as I knew, but I enjoyed working my ass up and down and feeling his cock slide around. I guess he wasn't as asleep as I thought because he put his arm over me and grabbed me at the waist and pushed me back onto his cock. It didn't take much prodding and he was once again in me and moving slowly in and out.

All I could do was lay there and quiver. It felt so good. I've never had someone so large in me with no pain. I don't know how he did it. George was starting to wake up and noticed what was going on. Tim twisted his head back and started kissing with George as he was side fucking me. I lifted my leg a little putting it behind his to give him better access and he started moving even faster. It was like last night all over. His cock was smashing my prostate with every thrust. I was experiencing waves of intense pleasure and then again, I came in a massive orgasm. Cum spurting so hard I'm going to have to clean the carpets where it landed in big pools.

Tim knew I was through, and slowly pulled out, leaving me feeling empty and missing him already. He flopped over on his back, George was already there. Straddling him and pushing that massive cock into his ass. They were fucking again like it was the last time they were ever going to have it.

I went off to the bathroom and did my usual morning stuff, including a nice hot shower and clean up. When I was through in the bath, I pulled some clean clothes out and dressed. They were still going at it like animals. I thought to myself George is such a lucky man. They were made for each other.

I went up front to feed the dogs and clean up from the night before. It took about another 30 minutes before I heard the shower running again. When they both came out, they both had big grins on their faces. I don't know how George keeps up with Tim. I was fully satisfied and they both looked like they were ready to go again.

We went out for breakfast to my favorite local pub and had a delightful time. Everything was going very well until Tim checked his facebook page and saw about the shootings in Orlando. That put a damper on things, and the discussions turned to the hate in the world.

On the way back to my place, Tim and George said, “You are welcome to come down to our place any time you want.”

I enthusiastically said, “I will take you up on that soon.”

I knew that when I did, it would be another experience to remember.

Once we were back at my place, we shared some quiet hugs, kisses and a few tears. They got back into the truck and headed out. I went inside to take a nap and try to recover and remember everything that went on this weekend. I know that George is in good hands and will be well taken care of. It makes me happy and sad at the same time. I hate that we went through this, but I guess it was all for the best. If none of this had happened, George would never have met Tim, and his life would probably not have been as happy as he is now.

What does time hold for George and me? I don't know, but I do know that he seems happy and maybe even really in love for the first time. I wish it were with me and in understand it's not, but I do know that we share a special bond, not one of just sex partners and friends but something deeper more like being brothers that will be there for each other.

Copyright © 2019 JimSqu Sunbelter; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..