Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

George & Jim - 2. Chapter 2

George's first sexual encounter - Contains detailed depictions of Gay sexual interaction

Saturday was a busy day for me, cleaning the place and getting the grill working again. I'm not a messy person, but when living alone, things do tend to slide sometimes. It was about 5 pm when George showed up, and I was ready.

I grilled some steaks and had a salad ready. We ate and polished off almost a whole bottle of wine with dinner. As we were finishing dinner, George got this nervous look on his face. I again told him we didn't have to do anything that made him uncomfortable or feel strange. After dinner, we sat on the couch, and I started a movie. He was at one end, and I was at the other. It was evident that he had no idea what to do.

I had opened another bottle of wine, and he was drinking it, not sipping.

I told him, “Slow down, don’t be nervous; tonight is all about you.”

I knew I was going to have to be the one making the moves.

I moved over next to him, looked him directly in the eyes then slowly moved in to kiss him on the lips. He was a little taken back but didn't pull away. I put my hand behind his head and kissed harder, just letting my tongue slightly slip between his lips. I pulled back and looked deeper into his eyes. They had this deer in the headlights look, not knowing whether to run, jump or dive in.

Still looking into his eyes, I took his hand and put it on my cock, which was already straining against my khaki shorts. He started feeling of it, and his face calmed down.

I asked him, “Have you ever touched another man?”

He said, “No.”

I knew I had to slow down or risk causing him some emotional upset.

I told him, “Treat it as if it was your cock and don’t anything to it that you wouldn’t want to be done to yours. All guys are a little different physically just like the rest of our bodies but that we all liked to be touched.”

While saying this, I moved my other hand over to his cock, feeling it swell through his pants as I touched it.

We went on like this for a short while. Softly kissing and touching each other and ignoring the movie. George was getting bolder with his movements. I put my lips on his ear lobe and sucked, and he practically came unglued and shuddered.

I blew into his ear and asked, “Would you like to further?”

He didn't say anything but did nod yes.

I undid his belt and unsnapped his pants, all the while looking into his eyes, slowly pulled his zipper down. His eyes said it all. He wanted more, much more, but didn't know what to do. I pulled the waist of his boxers down, letting his cock spring free. I gently took it in my hand and gave it a few strokes. I swear that his eyes almost rolled back into his head. But he grinned at me, letting me know what he wanted more.

I moved slightly away from him and put my head in his lap, smelling the cleanness of his clothes and the musk of his leaking cock. Taking him slowly into my mouth, I moved my tongue around the head of his cock, feeling it harden and swell and gush a little precum flow from its slit.

I moved my mouth away but continued to stroke his cock slowly. I raised and kissed him again; my tongue was lightly parting his lips. I think it was the first time that he has ever tasted anything like it. His tongue met mine as they continued to dance in each other's mouths sharing the taste of his cock and precum.

I moved back down to his cock once again, taking in my mouth, George threw his head back and moaned while slightly thrusting forward with his hips to meet me. It didn't take very long, around just a few minutes for him to climax. Spurting his cum into my mouth as his hips were bucking under me, his head thrown back moaning, "Oh God, Oh God" repeatedly.

Once he was finished, and I had swallowed most of his cum. I raised toward his face, taking his head in my hands. He looked at me, knowing what I was going to do and not sure it wanted it. I pulled his head closer to mine and again kissed him, pushing some of his cum into this mouth with my tongue. He didn't pull back, and his tongue met mine, we traded spit and cum together. This time he was really into it, and the kiss lasted for a good long time.

Eventually, I broke the kiss by pulling back.

Looking directly at him, I asked, “What do you think of oral sex?”

He replied, “That it was like nothing I’ve ever experienced before.”

I knew that to be true from our previous conversations.

I asked him, “Would you like to try giving head to me?”

He didn't even hesitate. His hands immediately undid my pants button and unzipped me.

Sitting next to him, I leaned back. He bent over, taking my cock in his hand gently as if he was afraid it would bite him.

I said, "It won't break."

He started to stroke slowly while inspecting what was going on. I had a raging erection and was leaking like a faucet. The head of my cock had become covered in precum, and it had leaked all over me. George didn't seem to mind and was, in fact, probably intrigued by what was going on so close to his face.

He got closer sniffing me; I was glad I had just showered before he got here. Cautiously he licked my cock head, and I felt the roughness of his tongue on me, causing me to contract and force out a small gush of pre onto his tongue. He didn't hesitate but continued slowly jacking me and licking my head. I guess it thought it was an all-day sucker. I told him to go ahead. Just be careful with his teeth. He took my cock head into his mouth and started to suck like trying to drink through a straw. I told him to use your tongue and that sucking someone off wasn't like sucking through a straw and that a blow job didn’t involve any blowing. He seemed to get the idea and soon was tonguing me like he had been doing it for years.

It didn't take long, I said, “I'm going to cum. If you don't want it in your mouth, you better stop.”

He didn't stop and in fact, went at it with more enthusiasm. I groaned and started spewing, my cock swelling in his mouth. I think it surprised him what it felt like having someone shooting into his mouth, and he was overwhelmed by the quantity at first because he pulled back as I let a load go right on his nose. He pushed down again and took it all until I finished.

He then looked up to me with a silly grin on his face. I pulled his head up to mine and licked the cum from it and kissed him full on the mouth, sharing the taste of my cock and cum with him.

We continued to kiss and lightly caress each other for a while. After a bit, I suggested that we go somewhere more comfortable. I think George was a little reluctant, but he did agree, and we went down the hall to my king-sized bed.

Standing beside the bed together, he was a little tense, so I held him close and buried my face in the crook of his neck and started kissing him there. He felt quite nervous. I stopped, looked directly into his face, then began to slowly unbutton his shirt, one button at a time all the while watching his eyes. The poor guy almost looked like he wanted to bolt from there and run. It would probably have looked funny to someone else, me standing there in just a t-shirt and him dressed but with his cock hanging out of his fly.

I pushed him back, and he sat on the edge of the bed. I pulled him out of the shirt and tossed it aside. George was almost trembling; I couldn’t tell if it was from fear or excitement. I knew I had to put him at ease, or he was not going to enjoy himself.

I started rubbing his chest and lightly tweaking his nipples as I once again leaned down and started kissing him. He responded by actually kissing back, his tongue thrusting back into my mouth. We went on like this for just a couple of minutes and we were both hard as rocks again.

I laid him back on the bed and suggested we lose the pants. He pulled them off so fast I thought to myself wow, he wants it. I pulled off my shirt then we both maneuvered around in the bed so that we were facing each other. I pulled him close, laid his head on my chest, and just held him. It felt so good, I think he was enjoying just being that close to another person.

I was lightly running my fingers through his hair, just enjoying the moment when he reached down and started stroking me again. I was a little surprised at his boldness but still pleased at it.

I asked him, “Would you want to try a 69.”

It was a little surprising he said yes without asking what it was. He must have figured it out from watching porn on the internet.

We moved around so that we were in the right places. Both of us were ready, cocks stiff as boards. George had me in his mouth before I could do him.

After a couple of minutes, I wanted to give him something even more special. I pulled his leg up so I could get a better grip on his cock and started stroking his balls. Every time I touched them, his cock would flair in my mouth, so I knew he was enjoying it. While I was playing with them, I also was softly massaging his taint. I let my finger run up his crack, and he almost bit me with the surprise of my finger running over his asshole.

I knew that he probably wasn't ready for any real anal action but thought a finger might go over well.

He was attacking my cock and balls like a starving man who couldn't get enough. I was getting ready to blow again. He was leaking almost like he was cumming. I took my middle finger and slowly pushed against his hole, I could feel it push out against it as if he wanted it. I quickly wet my finger with spit and his leaking and pushed it slowly into him. By the time my finger was inserted up to the first knuckle, he had become so rigid I had thought he would snap in two. I didn't go any further but just moved slowly in and out and twisting around.

It only took about 30 seconds, he pulled his head back, shouted, “OH FUCK,” and started spasming in a massive orgasm.

Semen was gushing out of his cock, and his ass was clamped around my finger as if it wanted to bite it off. I was a little surprised but was able to keep most of his cum in my mouth.

He was rigid as a 2x4 and just kept cumming and cumming all the while loudly moaning. "FUCK, FUCK, FUCK." Over and over.

I doubt George has ever experienced an orgasm like that before. When he finally stopped and relaxed a little, I pulled my finger out of him. Rolling over onto his back, George began taking deep, ragged breaths. After a minute or so, he had calmed down. I moved around to face him and put my head on his shoulder, getting as close to his body as I could, including putting my leg over his.

We laid like that for several minutes before any talking.

My first question was, “How was that for you?”

His only response was, "Oh My God, I never imagined it could be like that."

I told him, “Normally, sex was not that intense, but because it was your first time, it would be special and to always remember it.”

We talked some more, and I explained about anal sex and that if he was thinking about it what he needed to do to make it more enjoyable for both. He didn't know what the term douche or clean out meant until I explained it. He got this kind of strange look on his face, but I think he understood. (I hope so.) I knew that he had seen it in the porn videos and wanted him to know that real anal sex wasn't quite like what he had seen and that preparation was everything.

I knew that we were done with sex for the night, he was spent, and even though I was frustrated, I knew it was for the best. We held each other for a while and then got up, I pulled on my briefs, and he put on his boxers, then we went back into the living room. We sat next to each other on the couch, finished up the open bottle of wine, ate some chips and salsa and watched the end of the movie. We were just two guys enjoying being with each other.

When the movie was over, I helped him get dressed, kissed him deeply, told him I had a wonderful time and that I hoped there would be many more. He seemed to agree but did act a little awkward as he left. We did make another bro date for drinks next Saturday. I knew that his leaving would be almost as uneasy for him as when he had initially shown up, so I tried hard to play it down and put him at ease.

I watched out the front window as he drove away, hoping that he was OK with what happened that night. Once he was gone, I stripped and went to bed. The scent of sex was strong, and I quickly rubbed one out before falling asleep.

Copyright © 2019 JimSqu Sunbelter; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 14
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I'm glad he had a good experience his first time. 👏 

Edited by Doha
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..