Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

George & Jim - 3. Chapter 3

An outing to a gay bar brings some revelations to George.

That next Saturday, I had plans for George. We met at our usual place and had a couple of beers while just making small talk.

I asked him, “How do you feel about last weekend?”

His response was, "I've never felt anything like that before! When you put your finger inside of me, I couldn't contain myself."

I knew then that George was most likely going to be a bottom. His ass seemed to be extremely sensitive.

The plans I had made were to take him up to The Mix, a gay bar in Tacoma for a drag show, and to meet some other openly gay people. I knew from our conversations that he had no experience and wanted him to try getting comfortable with himself. He was a little hesitant when I mentioned going to a different place, but the beer was starting to relax him, so he said OK.

The drive up was quick, and George seemed a little nervous as we walked in, but the friendly atmosphere quickly put him at ease. He was surprised that there were a fair number of women in the club as well. The place was quiet, and everyone seemed to be having a good time. We found a small table in off to the side of the stage and sat down.

George asked, “What are the girls were doing here if this was a gay bar?”

I laughed and said, “They could be straight and don't want to be bothered by straight guys hitting on them, or they more than likely could be lesbians out with their friends. They could even be guys in drag, maybe here to be a part of the show or just being themselves.”

He seemed to get it that everyone was just themselves, and that loosened him up. I told myself that I needed to remain sober and see that he had a good time and that tonight was just an introduction to him.

A cute waiter dressed in a white thong and muscle Tt-shirt showed up and said, “I’m Bob and will be serving you tonight. What are you gentlemen having?”

George said, “I’ll have a margarita.”

I told him, “Just white wine for me.”

White wine was something I could sip on all night long without going overboard. Being a new place, George was very interested in all the patrons, especially those that now obviously were in drag.

The waiter turned and left to take another order, as he did so, I commented to George, “That guy has a cute ass.”

George nodded in agreement.

Our table had four chairs, and it wasn't long before another couple came up and asked us if they could share the table with us during the show. They seemed nice enough, and I was sure they were together and that they wouldn't be hitting on us. We had a pleasant conversation with them, but they pretty much kept to themselves.

After about 20 minutes, the show started, and for the most part, it is was drag karaoke and a couple of dancers and comedians. Overall pretty entertaining and fun.

After the show, the place got much noisier. Everyone seemed to be having a good time. The couple that had been sitting with us got up to dance. I asked George if he wanted to dance. He declined claiming that he had three left feet.

As we sat there enjoying the surroundings, it wasn't long before a guy came up and asked to join us. I almost immediately knew he was on the hunt for a quick partner. He just gave off that feeling to me. George invited him to sit with us, I would have turned him down, but George answered first.

He sat down and immediately started going through his pickup conversation. I watched and listened, as George was polite but didn't take any of his tricks. Eventually, he realized he wasn't going to get anywhere and excused himself to try on someone else.

George looked at me and asked, “What was wrong with that guy?”

I chuckled and said, “He was trying to pick up one of us to have sex with.”

He got kind of a funny puzzled look on his face and then said, "What a jerk!"

I had been taking a sip of my drink and almost spewed it all over everything while trying to stifle a laugh. From that point, I knew that George probably would be able to handle himself in that kind of situation.

George had a couple more drinks, and I was on my second wine when another guy approached us. He was quite tall, good looking with a swimmer's build and a huge bulge. He just sat down, not asking for permission, and started talking to George and ignoring me. I thought he was a rude jerk, but George seemed to be taking it all in. It was mostly small talk, but I got this feeling about this guy that I didn't care for him. He wasn't pushy or trying to sell anything, just overtly making contact.

After about fifteen minutes, he moved on, and I asked, “Do you want to go?”

George replied, “Sure.”

So we left the bar and headed back to Olympia. George had had enough to drink that he would be considered intoxicated if the police picked him up, so I offered to let him stay at my place, we could pick up his car tomorrow.

He said, “Thanks, but drop me off at my place. I will have my carpool friend drop me off tomorrow after work to get my car.

I felt kind of let down. I wanted more sex with him but didn't want to squash any friendship that I had with him.

At his apartment complex, I pulled up to the curb to let him out, he leaned over and gave me a little peck on the cheek kiss and said, “Thanks.”

I was a little surprised by this but chalked it up to his being slightly drunk. He got out and went up to his apartment. I drove home and watched some porn while fantasizing about what George and I could have been doing.

Copyright © 2019 JimSqu Sunbelter; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 14
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I picked up on this story mainly because it is set in my area of the country, though I have never been to a gay bar in Seattle, Tacoma or Olympia. I was  a school teacher in a Community College and had  to be deeply in the closest to keep my job. My rule was 'never touch a student below the shoulder or closer Thant the elbow. Frustrating, but it worked for 25 years. I lived in a three bedroom house and took in student boarders, I even became well-known as a good cook, so I always had four students, usually Korean or Japanese living in my house upstairs. When I first moved into the house, I was married, but my wife died from an exacerbation of severe asthma, and I started taking in student boarders soon after.. It is now nearly fifty years later and I still communicate by email with several of them.

Edited by Will Hawkins
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/25/2019 at 8:50 PM, Will Hawkins said:

I picked up on this story mainly because it is set in my area of the country, though I have never been to a gay bar in Seattle, Tacoma or Olympia. I was  a school teacher in a Community College and had  to be deeply in the closest to keep my job. My rule was 'never touch a student below the shoulder or closer Thant the elbow. Frustrating, but it worked for 25 years. I lived in a three bedroom house and took in student boarders, I even became well-known as a good cook, so I always had four students, usually Korean or Japanese living in my house upstairs. When I first moved into the house, I was married, but my wife died from an exacerbation of severe asthma, and I started taking in student boarders soon after.. It is now nearly fifty years later and I still communicate by email with several of them.

Wow. That is quite a story Will.

Link to comment

George is starting to settle into his new life of exploration  with Jim. I hope it continues to go well.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..