Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

George & Jim - 4. Chapter 4

It was about three weeks later that I again met George in our favorite place downtown. He looked happy and wanted to talk. I had no idea what was on his mind.

George said, “I went back up to The Mix the day after we were there and had run into Larry (that rude guy from the previous night) and had a couple of drinks with him.”

I just sat there nursing my drink, letting him ramble on about that night wondering where this all was heading. In the end, they had exchanged phone numbers and were going to meet up next Friday evening again.

I thought to myself, “OK, what's this guy's angle.”

George then started on about getting ready for Friday, Telling me he went out to the local "Lovers Store" and bought a douche kit and some anal lube.

I nearly choked in shock. Here was this timid guy who had never had any other man on man contact except for once having oral sex with me, buying stuff for anal sex. I could only sit there and listen. He had explained what he wanted to the store clerk, she had made some suggestions and he bought it all. She had even sold him condoms and warned him about STD's, something that hadn't crossed my mind to warn him about.

George said, “I took everything home and read all the directions and did some Internet searches about what to do.”

I guess that he was ready when he met Larry that Friday night. All cleaned out, lube, and condoms available.

Their night started with drinks. Eventually, they went back to Larry's place in Lakewood. I guess Larry was an all-business kind of guy and didn't want to dally much with foreplay. They had done some kissing and fondling stripped and got into Larry's bed. George was taken aback by Larry's cock. I guessed it was huge from his description somewhere around 9 inches. He even had XL sized condoms, according to George.

Larry did some lubing and used his fingers on George a couple of times and then got right down to business.

I stopped George and asked, “How do you fell about this rushing into things?”

He said, “I don’t mind. I wanted to know what it felt like.”

Inside I was somewhat hurt because I wanted to be the one to pop his cherry, I think it would have made it easier for him. At least I wouldn't split him in two.

I guess George has incredible anal control because, after some initial pain, he relaxed and was getting off on Larry's long strokes. He kept talking about how good it felt each time this massive cock slid in and out of him. I was damn hard under the table just listening to him talk about it.

George kept describing the different positions they used and how it went on and on. Eventually, they ended up in a standard missionary position, and Larry was giving George's prostrate a real working over. George was describing how each time Larry would thrust into him it was almost felt like he was having an orgasm. And when Larry grabbed Georges's cock while fucking him and stroking in time to his thrusts, making George cum almost immediately spewing cum everywhere. While George was cumming he said his ass contracted and caused Larry to unload at the same time.

Once Larry finished he was all business, he helped George get cleaned up, and then I'm thinking almost pushed him out the door. George didn't seem to mind. I don't get it, I guess they had both cum, and he was OK with that.

George even told me that on the way back home, he somewhat messed his pants with all the lube he had used.

I asked, “Was there any bleeding or pain?”

George said. “No, everything was just fine.”

They met up again the next weekend, and I guess it was pretty much a repeat of their first encounter.

I felt somewhat sad for George if he thought that this was the way it was to be Gay. It was so stereotypical of what he saw in porn videos. I tried to explain that there was much more to intimacy between people, but I don't think he got it.

For the next several years, this pretty much was our relationship. Once in a great while, I'd have George over for some reason or other. Sometimes we'd have oral sex and once anal, but it was never like the first time. It was just a couple of horny guys doing what we do.

Over the years, George had several occasional partners that picked him up in bars, and Larry was at least a monthly thing. All ways out of town and never in Olympia, kind of the same routine I use. We would still meet in our favorite downtown bar and talk at least every other week, but I didn't see any emotional growth that gave me hope he could come out. He had even made friends with several people in his apartment complex that were openly homophobic.

I tried to warn him softly about people like that, but George said, “I’m OK, don’t worry about me. They have no idea I’m gay, and I’m not going to tell them.

I knew this could lead to disaster but didn't think at the time that it would be as bad as it was.

I have always felt that if someone was overtly homophobic, it was best not to have anything to do with him or her if you could help it. They weren't going even to try to understand, you were just wrong in their eyes, and they would do anything they could to make you aware of their feelings toward you.

Copyright © 2019 JimSqu Sunbelter; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 11
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..