Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

George & Jim - 1. Chapter 1

The first meeting and beginning of friendship between George and Jim.
My apologies to anyone who has read this chapter before, I mistakenly uploaded a draft copy that contained many errors. Hopefully this version is better.

What can I say? George and I have had a love/friendship relationship since 2009. When I first met George it was in a downtown bar. He was all alone sitting at the end of the bar nursing a beer. He looked up at me, and I was immediately was taken by his soft brown eyes. Almost like a puppy dog. Full of sadness and quite unhappy. He was almost finished with his beer so I called the barkeep over, and I told him to give George another one on me.

George was quite surprised but raised his glass in thanks.

I moved down next to him and asked, “How is your day was going?”

He replied, "Kind of crappy."

I told him, “Cheer up, Dr. Jim here to listen to your troubles and make you happy.”

I knew there was something wrong but couldn't tell exactly what.

He said, "Thanks" and gave me a halfhearted grin.

We made small talk about each other's day for a while, and I could tell he was nervous about something. Casually I reached over and touched his hand as it lay on the bar. He jerked as if startled but didn't pull it back.

I looked over to him and said, “I wanted to help if I can.”

I have always been the type to adopt the lost puppy or help the stopped person alongside the road. It's just my nature to try to be of assistance to others. Usually, it works out fine, but sometimes I get emotionally knocked down or have someone take advantage of me.

George pulled his hand back, and we continued to make small talk. Eventually, he said, "I should go, thanks for the drink and conversation."

I said, “I hope we run into each other again soon.”

He nodded and left.

I paid up at the bar and went home thinking it was just another chance encounter and hoping he would be OK.

About two weeks later, I again saw him at the bar be this time in a booth. I went up and asked if I could join him. He looked up puzzled at first, and then his face brightened when he figured out who I was, and he invited me to sit. We again make small talk about each other's day. Then under the table, I felt his foot touch mine. The way we were sitting across from each other it could have been just a chance change of position. I didn't say anything, and his foot stayed there.

We continued with our small talk, and I found out that he worked for the State in the department of aging services as an adjudicator. He is handling claims for human services providers to the aged. Kind of a boring job if you ask me, but he seemed to like it.

Anyway, his foot was resting next to mine, so I shifted position slightly, moving my foot closer to him to where our ankles touched. He looked up surprised but didn't move his foot. A big grin spread on his face, and he seemed to brighten up. We talked a little more, and then a look of indecision came over his face.

He looked at me and asked, "Are you gay?"

I smiled back at him and said, "Yes, does it matter or make you uncomfortable?"

He replied, "No." and a look of relief came over his face.

From that point on, I think he was really glad we encountered each other, I know I was.

For about the next two months or so, we continued to meet after work and on some Saturdays for drinks and conversations. We shared experiences about our childhoods, our work and what we wanted out of life.

George is a very sensitive person, wears his emotions on his sleeve, and tends to become easily upset. I'm not sure where that comes from; he grew up in a rough part of Washington State in an upper-middle-class family with an older sister and younger brother. Neither of whom is close to him. His parents died while he was in his mid-twenties, both taken by cancer just a few years apart. He had been pretty much on his own since 18. He went to college at the University of Washington graduated with a BA in Business Admin. Was hired by the state of WA and has worked there ever since.

I had suspected he was a deeply closeted gay after we met for the second time, but he never came out.

We had known each other for about 4 months when he casually started asking about my sex life. I told him it was good but that I had no one special. We talked about many aspects of gay life, and then he put his hand on my leg. His face said it all. He wanted to know more and wanted some experiences but wasn’t sure what to ask or say.

I put my hand on top of his and squeezed it, he looked surprised, and I asked him, “What do you want most right now?”

With our hands together under the table, he looked up at me as said, “I want to know what it is like to have sex with a man.”

I asked him, “Have you ever had sex with anyone?”

He looked down and said, “No.”

I squeezed his hand again and said, “We'll have to fix that.”

He pulled his hand away from mine and almost looked ashamed. I reached over, put my hand on his leg, and moved it up toward his crotch. His eyes opened wider, and he looked at me with surprise.

I said, "We don't have to do anything that you don't want to. I don't want to screw up our friendship, but if you want more, I would be glad to help you."

He almost looked like he was going to wet himself, and then a look of relief came over him. At this point, I knew he was almost a total virgin. We talked more about just what went on with gay sex, and I think it was a real revelation for him.

George had been to a couple of porn theaters and looked at porn online but never actually had any physical contact with another man until me. It was evident that he was very curious but had no idea how to get from meeting someone to having sex.

I told him that the porn he was watching was just all made up and real normal people don’t all have 10-inch cocks and couldn't fuck for hours.

I asked him, “Would you like to have sex with me sometime?”

He said, “I think so.”

We talked more about what it was like, and I eventually put my hand on his cock, feeling the bulge through his clothes. I lightly rubbed it and he looked confused and overjoyed at the same time. I pulled my hand back, and we talked a little more. By this time, it was getting late for both of us on a work night, so we parted ways. However, we did make a date for dinner at my house on Saturday.

Copyright © 2019 JimSqu Sunbelter; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 16
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..