Jump to content
    joann414
  • Author
  • 1,203 Words
  • 2,749 Views
  • 14 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Dance Lessons - 1. Chapter 1

Couldn't resist KC!

“What now?” Cassie looked back and forth between Jo Ann and KC.

Nodding to KC, Jo Ann said. “You tell her and see what she says. I’m sure she’ll agree with me.”

“It’s not big deal Cassie. I got a part in a play and I need to learn how to line dance. I kinda told a little white lie when I auditioned. They just had us speak our lines that day and told us that the dance tryouts would be in two weeks.” KC looked hopefully at Cassie.

Cassie stared at him in disbelief. “The last time we went dancing KC, when you got out on the floor to dance, they called 911, thinking you were having convulsions. We got kicked out because they thought it was some kind of a joke.”

“Told you. There’s no way you can learn to line dance or any other dance in two weeks, or a year, for that matter. You just as well tell them the truth, and be done with it.” Jo Ann got up to get the three of them a drink. She opened the fridge and got a pitcher of margaritas out and reached in the freezer for frozen mugs.

KC took his drink from Jo Ann and moved over so Cassie could sit between them. The three of them drank in silence, enjoying the cool drink.

“What about that new club they opened out in the country?” KC looked at Jo Ann as he spoke.

“Boots and Babes? Seriously? You want to go to a bar called Boots and Babes that’s known for skimpy shorts, cowboy boots, and tight low cut tiny tees on big boobed women? Have you lost your mind?” Jo Ann rolled her eyes, glancing at Cassie, who wasn’t budging an inch on the matter.

“I refuse to go to a cowboy bar and watch you make a fool of yourself, KC. Anyway, you don’t have anything to wear. Your tight, thin tees and skinny jeans just won’t cut it in a bar where brawny cowboys hang out. We’d be lucky to get you out of there alive. After two drinks, you’d be hitting on one of the cowboys, and it’ll be like a bar room brawl out of an old movie, and you’d lose.” Cassie drank from her mug, waiting for KC to reply.

KC cleared his throat and pleaded in his best persuasive, baby boy voice. “Let’s just go one time and see how it goes. If it doesn’t go well, I’ll come clean to the directors of the play, and forget it.”

Jo Ann looked at Cassie and shrugged, waiting on Cassie to cave.

“One time KC, and if you get us in any trouble, I swear, I’m going to kick your butt all over that bar myself for all those horny cowboys to see.” Cassie got up from the couch. “Might as well get this over with, while I’m in agreement. If I wait any longer, I might change my mind.”

Thirty minutes later, the three stood at the door of the bar, country music, blaring from the speakers above the door.

KC had on a pair of Wrangler jeans so tight that you could count the hairs on his balls. The black tee he had on was so tight that his nipples looked like buttons on the inside of the shirt. He’d found a pair of cowboy boots that Mark had left. His jeans were stuffed down in the black boots, and he looked like anything but a cowboy. Glancing at him doubtfully, Jo Ann showed her I.D. at the door and waited on Cassie and KC to follow her inside.

They sat down at the bar and ordered. Beer for the girls and KC ordered white wine. The bartender looked at KC like he was from another planet. “Will Reunite’ be ok? That’s all the wine we serve.”

KC nodded, and tried not to grimace when he saw the bartender unscrew the top off the wine bottle and pour it into a water glass. Tasting it reluctantly, KC hid his reaction, and dared not say anything.

“What the hell were you thinking, ordering white wine? You should’ve just asked for a rainbow flag to wave while you drank it.” Cassie sighed and turned to Jo Ann in exasperation.

“If he doesn’t get us in trouble tonight, I’ll be your slave in bed for the next month.” Cassie knew she was safe as soon as she’d made the statement to Jo Ann.

Jo Ann nodded, but offered no deal of her own, because she knew KC too well.

Both girls cringed when the jukebox started playing “Strokin”, by Clarence Carter.

“Oh hell! This isn’t going to be good.” Cassie hissed at Jo Ann as KC hurried onto the dance floor

KC just kinda stumbled through the first couple of bars of the song, but when Clarence Carter started singing, “Stroke it to the east, Stroke it to the west,” everything went nuts. While the other dancers moved from side to side, KC was stroking as he knew it. His hand was moving furiously in an up and down motion above his crotch. The pathetic part was, he couldn’t even keep in time with the music. He was so caught up in stroking, when the other dancers did a turn around, the line in front of him turned to see KC making the motions of a masturbating pervert, his eyes closed, unaware of his audience. One of the brawny cowboys lifted him by his belt loops, and threw him across a table. Cassie and Jo Ann ran to beg the man not to kill KC. They explained that he had this terrible condition that made him do crazy things. After explaining how many crazy things KC had done, they finally convinced the man to let them leave.

****

“Quit whining KC. We gave you a chance and you blew it. What the hell possessed you to do such a thing?” Cassie looked ready to kill KC herself.

Jo Ann stood in the kitchen doorway, nursing her beer, trying not to laugh at the picture of KC that kept flashing in her mind. KC was so oblivious to anything, but the idea of stroking, was so funny now. She walked over and sat down between the two on the couch. “The only thing you heard on that dance floor was no music at all. All you heard was the words, “stroke it”. Am I right?”

Turning a bright shade of red, KC hesitantly nodded.

Jo Ann looked at Cassie and said, “Now I know why they thought he was having convulsions last time. The song, ‘The Funky Chicken’, was playing.”

KC glared at the girls when they started to laugh. “I guess I’ll come clean to the directors Monday. Maybe I can get a part in the next play.”

“Sure you will. One chicken, I mean monkey don’t stop no show.” Cassie laughed at her own joke before flapping her wings like a chicken and dancing around the living room.

Jo Ann joined, mimicking KC from hours before singing, “I’m strokin.”

KC threw the couch pillows at them before stomping to his room

Couldn't resist KC!
Copyright © 2014 joann414; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 11
  • Haha 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Omg Jo Ann, you are fucking hysterical! I couldn't stop laughing! Now, every time I see KC's name or even READ his stories, I'll be thinking of him j/o'ing all over the dance floor! Omg, they shoulda played "The Stroke" by Billy Squire! "Stroke me, stroke me" omg, I'm cracking up! lol

 

And Riunite brings back a lot of memories and yes I will admit, I drank that a lot in college. Omg, they even started making these cool four or six packs, so when we played quarters, I didn't feel left out b/c I didn't drink beer. lol I would just chug the small bottle and feel like the rest of 'em beer drinkers. ;)

 

Terrific story there, Jo Ann! :2thumbs:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
On 07/20/2013 08:25 AM, Lisa said:
Omg Jo Ann, you are fucking hysterical! I couldn't stop laughing! Now, every time I see KC's name or even READ his stories, I'll be thinking of him j/o'ing all over the dance floor! Omg, they shoulda played "The Stroke" by Billy Squire! "Stroke me, stroke me" omg, I'm cracking up! lol

 

And Riunite brings back a lot of memories and yes I will admit, I drank that a lot in college. Omg, they even started making these cool four or six packs, so when we played quarters, I didn't feel left out b/c I didn't drink beer. lol I would just chug the small bottle and feel like the rest of 'em beer drinkers. ;)

 

Terrific story there, Jo Ann! :2thumbs:

Thanx Lisa. KC is a great muse. lol. Riunite is a great memory for me also. lol
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

LOLLL! The jeans were so tight that you could count the hairs on his balls? Omg, Jo Ann, where do you get these hysterical ideas? :lol:

 

Can't wait to see KC's reaction to this! This is amazing. :D

  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Wow KC either has extremely. Thick strands of hair or those jeans were really, really,REALLY tight lol. I don't think I would want to go dancing with KC, though I do admit the entertainment factor would be exceptionally high but then so would the embarrassment factor. Lol nice job Joanne.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment

:lmao: OMG JoAnn I laughed so hard I was snorting!!!

Actually, I'm a really good dancer (and singer) but that wouldn't make for as much fun! :P

your prompts keep me 1/2 covering my face reading through my fingers and 1/2 rolling on the floor, tooo funny. I'm glad to inspire such craziness :D

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
On 07/20/2013 01:33 PM, K.C. said:
:lmao: OMG JoAnn I laughed so hard I was snorting!!!

Actually, I'm a really good dancer (and singer) but that wouldn't make for as much fun! :P

your prompts keep me 1/2 covering my face reading through my fingers and 1/2 rolling on the floor, tooo funny. I'm glad to inspire such craziness :D

I'm glad you enjoy them, and I've no doubt you are a great dancer and singer. Just seem that way. Thanx
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
On 07/20/2013 01:04 PM, Daithi said:
Wow KC either has extremely. Thick strands of hair or those jeans were really, really,REALLY tight lol. I don't think I would want to go dancing with KC, though I do admit the entertainment factor would be exceptionally high but then so would the embarrassment factor. Lol nice job Joanne.
Thanx Daithi. Just my crazy mind when I read a good prompt and my favorite muse, KC, starts pounding on my brain. lol
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
On 07/20/2013 12:00 PM, Ieshwar said:
LOLLL! The jeans were so tight that you could count the hairs on his balls? Omg, Jo Ann, where do you get these hysterical ideas? :lol:

 

Can't wait to see KC's reaction to this! This is amazing. :D

Thanx Leshwar. I love writing KC. For some reason he's always been a funny inspiration for me. lol
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

OMG Jo Ann!!! I was laughing my ass off when KC was dancing on that 'stroke me' song, :lol: It was hilarious. And the line you used 'tight jeans so that you could count hairs on his balls', oh God, I don't believe you actually said that. That was damn amazing. I loved it.

I loved loved loved KC in this story . He's so cute and adorable. You and Cassie were also good but KC was the actual show stealer, lol. Now everytime I'll visit his profile and his stories I'll only think about dancing him on 'stroke me, stroke me'. I read that dance scene twice and had a lot of fun while reading it.

Amazing Job girl :2thumbs:

Hope to read more of such stories from you.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment

So, you're my new laughing therapy, I loved, loved this, so funny!! I love your sense of humor, and KC is definitely a star now? :P

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
On 07/21/2013 12:05 AM, sacredlove said:
OMG Jo Ann!!! I was laughing my ass off when KC was dancing on that 'stroke me' song, :lol: It was hilarious. And the line you used 'tight jeans so that you could count hairs on his balls', oh God, I don't believe you actually said that. That was damn amazing. I loved it.

I loved loved loved KC in this story . He's so cute and adorable. You and Cassie were also good but KC was the actual show stealer, lol. Now everytime I'll visit his profile and his stories I'll only think about dancing him on 'stroke me, stroke me'. I read that dance scene twice and had a lot of fun while reading it.

Amazing Job girl :2thumbs:

Hope to read more of such stories from you.

Yep, KC is quite the character, and I'm glad I found him. He is quite an inspiration. I can truthfully say that if it wasn't for him, I probably wouldn't write hardly ever. He's such a good sport about it also. I love him to death. Thanks for the great review!
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
On 07/21/2013 12:57 AM, lilansui said:
So, you're my new laughing therapy, I loved, loved this, so funny!! I love your sense of humor, and KC is definitely a star now? :P
KC is definitely a star. He's my inspiration even when I'm not writing about him. Using him as my main character in prompts gave me the courage to write. Thanks so much for the review!
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
On 09/27/2014 05:53 AM, Slytherin said:
ROFLMAO :rofl: That was so funny !!
You are not right. YOur first review cracked me up again. Now, I'm waiting on you to tell my secret. The little green one would never let me live it down. LMAO
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..