Jump to content
    joann414
  • Author
  • 1,405 Words
  • 1,099 Views
  • 12 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Gaia Town Endora's Haven of Sex and Secrets - 1. Chapter 1

Many thanks to aditus and Cole Matthews for helping me to get my first chapter completed.  smile.png

Endora leaned against the gleaming wood of the bar that occupied one corner of her parlor, watching two of her girls polishing the tables and arms of the light blue couches. They might be harlots, but they were proud harlots and loved to be at Endora's Haven. There were many who would like to have a chance to work for her, but Endora was careful of those she selected. They had to have more than just sexual prowess.

Eden, the olive skinned girl sweeping the floor, could speak two languages, and was the exiled younger sister of Lord Urien Maciomhair.

Mia, the petite blonde polishing the legs of the pianoforte, was rumored to have been raised in the woods by werewolves. It mattered not to Endora. The girl could take care of herself in dire circumstances. More than one man or woman had limped out of the brothel after trying to rough her up.

She drained the last of the wine from her glass and clapped her hands sharply. “Enough girls, the maids can finish the rest. Go get ready. The evening is about to begin. Round up the others from the kitchen. We’ve a party of five expected in three quarters of an hour. I’ll expect you all downstairs. Mia, tell Lir I’ll want him here also. He’s not to be excluded.” Endora waited until the girls left before opening some of the windows to let fresh air into the parlor. She liked her privacy during the day. Catching the scent of a wolf on the breeze coming in through the window, she knew she was going to have more than just Asmos and his group as guests tonight.

Hurrying to her own rooms, Endora knocked on a door along the way. A young man poked his head out and she motioned for him to follow her. When they got to her rooms, she let him proceed before she closed the door and locked it.

“What did I do? Why am I here?” Yadrey stared at Endora, his arms hugging his body.

“Relax. I needed to speak with you in private. Asmos is bringing several of his business contacts with him tonight. At least two of them want favors from more than my girls. I know I’ve let you just frequent the parlor since Zegan’s demise, but I’m asking you to work tonight.”

Yadrey recoiled a little; afraid she wanted him plying Asmos with sexual favors. “Please don’t make me service Asmos. I…”

“Shhh, you don’t worry about Asmos. Lir and Celar will take care of him. I’ve another specimen in mind for you. He’s coming alone. I think he’s going to approach me for something else. When he asks the favor, I’m going to offer him you. There’s more to him than meets the eye, and I’ve just been able to see parts of it. I think you’re capable of getting close and wheedle some interesting things out from him. It won’t be done in a romp of an hour or two, though. You need to make him want more of your favors than what you allow him to enjoy this night.” Endora put her hand on Yadrey’s shoulder reassuringly. “Many would love to take Taranis to their bed.”

“Taranis! What makes you think he’d want me? Is he a samer? What about the wolf?”

“The wolf stays outside your quarters. I’ve seen the lust in the eyes of Taranis when he looks at you. The last two times he visited, he paid no heed to anyone in the parlor but you.”

“As you wish. I’ll go down and await the arrival of our guests.
***
Half an hour later, Endora walked into her crowded parlor. Asmos and his acquaintances seemed enthralled with her girls and boys. That’s exactly what she’d hoped. Covering the room within minutes, she’d learned the name of the other four men in the group besides Asmos. None were of any particular interest to her but the latter.

After that Endora disappeared for a short moment into the back room, making sure two of her best harlots were ready to leave for Asmos’ house. They were his guardsmen’s favorite. While they attended the guards, Dregas could do her bidding. The man came through the back door of the brothel, hurrying the girls out the door. Seeing the three disappear into the cloak of darkness, Endora returned to the parlor to make sure her customers were well taken care of. Sex and spirits would flow freely for the next few hours and she’d reap the benefits in more ways than money.”

Taranis didn’t even let Endora get settled next to the bar before approaching her, his companion at his side. “I’ve dandelion, lots of it for you. I know how you love to make your own spirits. Can we go somewhere else?”

“Let’s go to my quarters.” Endora caught Yadrey’s eye, signaling him to follow her and Taranis. Making sure Asmos hadn’t noticed her visitor, she hurried Taranis along.

Yadrey kept a certain distance, not wanting to draw the wolf’s attention. He knew the wolf was well aware of his presence, though.

Endora held the door, waiting for Yadrey. She saw the surprise on Taranis’s face when he turned and saw the redhead standing behind him.

“What’s he doing here?” Taranis’ face held suspicion. “I requested none of your entertainment as the others did.”

Endora played coy. “Oh, ok. I’ll send him back in. I’m sure some of the other men would love to have him. He’s my best.” She motioned Yadrey toward the door.

“Wait.” Taranis handed Endora the bag he carried. “I still want a look in the mirror.”

“Of course. One thing has nothing to do with the other. The mirror will be here when you finish your other business.”

“Yadrey, I’ll have spirits sent to your room.” Endora opened the door for the two men, careful to hide the satisfaction and triumph on her face. She knew Yadrey would do her a good job.

Dregas and the girls walked down the dark street, Dregas in front of them as if to protect them. When they got close to Asmos’ house, Dregas disappeared into the shadows and watched the girls approach the guards. Satisfied that the men would be occupied for a while, he hoisted himself into the back window of the house, dropping down into Asmos’s bedroom. He felt bile fill his mouth when he thought that he could’ve still been chained here if it weren’t for Endora. She’d somehow found out of his capture and had him rescued. Asmos had no idea that he was still in town. Endora had taken care of that by giving Dregas another’s face. Instead of the young man of thirty, he looked like a middle aged warrior now. Having his freedom again made him Endora’s most loyal servant.

Forcing the memories from his mind, Dregas headed to the chest that Asmos kept behind the brocade curtains covering his chamber pot from view. The stench that greeted his nostrils gagged him. Making quick work of retrieving several of the uncut stones from the chest, Dregas hurried across the room and back out the window. After giving a birdlike whistle to let the girls know he was done, he waited for them in the darkness. Minutes later he saw them walking by, signaling him the coast was clear and it was safe to join them out on the street.

Endora stood in front of the floor length mirror in her room, patting down the long platinum tresses that flowed down her back. Picking up a thin piece of kohl, she lined her eyes, making her blue eyes glow. Dipping a feather into a small pot of crimson berry juice, she painted her lips, blowing lightly to dry the stain. Turning, she affirmed the ribbons were still laced correctly down the back of her dress, slimming her short form nicely. Her muscular arms were the product of her father who was known for his strong build. Even as a dwarf, he could over power full size men. Tapping into her powers before leaving her rooms, she assured herself that Dregas had been successful tonight. Seeing him and the girls almost back to the brothel, she headed downstairs to keep an eye on Asmos. Under no circumstances could he see Taranis and his wolf. Her plan would be destroyed if so.

Hope you enjoyed your visit to Endora's brothel.  Hope to see you again smile.png
Copyright © 2014 joann414; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 10
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Love it! Oh and I fear for Taranis... Endora is a cunning lady, she will definitely stir up this world.

Link to comment

Love this intertwining story, Jo Ann! :)

 

I asked Addy this b/c I read his first, but he said you named Endora. Every time I think of the name Endora (and let me tell you, it is NOT very frequently, lol), I think of Agnes Moorhead from "Bewitched", or "Mother", lol. Is that who she's named after? If so, I think everyone in the brothel and the land is in trouble. lol :)

 

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Link to comment
On 02/20/2014 09:35 AM, Lisa said:
Love this intertwining story, Jo Ann! :)

 

I asked Addy this b/c I read his first, but he said you named Endora. Every time I think of the name Endora (and let me tell you, it is NOT very frequently, lol), I think of Agnes Moorhead from "Bewitched", or "Mother", lol. Is that who she's named after? If so, I think everyone in the brothel and the land is in trouble. lol :)

 

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Thanx girl. I was very nervous venturing off into a new genre, but i love challenges. :P
Link to comment
On 02/20/2014 06:17 AM, aditus said:
Love it! Oh and I fear for Taranis... Endora is a cunning lady, she will definitely stir up this world.
I certainly hope so. a little drama and incense never hurts. :P
Link to comment

A most curious and intriguing start - JoAnn. Definitely not the usual yarn - all the coupling, and wolves and dwarves and well you wrote, you know. :)

When's the next chapter?? :P

Link to comment
On 02/20/2014 03:20 PM, Andrew_Q_Gordon said:
A most curious and intriguing start - JoAnn. Definitely not the usual yarn - all the coupling, and wolves and dwarves and well you wrote, you know. :)

When's the next chapter?? :P

Believe me, it's quite the challenge for me, but I'm determined to write in this genre. The whole tale is intriguing if you haven't checked out the other two partys by Aditus and Cole Matthews. Glad you liked it and took the time to review. Thanks! :)
Link to comment

I'm insanely intrigued. Endora is a cunning woman with a lot going on, so many different characters, I'm sure Asmos is going to be the villain, and Endora is robbing him blind....lol. :) That's guess work on my part, I want to read the next chapter. I'm sure it will have Taranis and Yadrey, their chemistry is already sizzling and they haven't even talked to each other. Great imagination, keep writing more.

Link to comment
On 02/22/2014 08:17 AM, lilansui said:
I'm insanely intrigued. Endora is a cunning woman with a lot going on, so many different characters, I'm sure Asmos is going to be the villain, and Endora is robbing him blind....lol. :) That's guess work on my part, I want to read the next chapter. I'm sure it will have Taranis and Yadrey, their chemistry is already sizzling and they haven't even talked to each other. Great imagination, keep writing more.
Thanx girl. This is quite the challenge for me, but so much fun:)
Link to comment

Jo Ann, you've set the stage perfectly for my next chapter. I love it. Endora is going to be an important pivot and Taranis is going to give Yadrey exactly the impetus he needs!

Link to comment
On 02/22/2014 09:36 AM, Cole Matthews said:
Jo Ann, you've set the stage perfectly for my next chapter. I love it. Endora is going to be an important pivot and Taranis is going to give Yadrey exactly the impetus he needs!
"does happy dance" thanx Cole
Link to comment

Very Intriguing start with most fascinating named characters. Endora seemed the most powerful character till now. I'm sure this story is going to be interesting and more interesting. can't wait to read more of it.

 

Great chapter...definitely different from your other works. Update soon.

Link to comment
On 03/23/2014 04:49 PM, sacredlove said:
Very Intriguing start with most fascinating named characters. Endora seemed the most powerful character till now. I'm sure this story is going to be interesting and more interesting. can't wait to read more of it.

 

Great chapter...definitely different from your other works. Update soon.

Thanks so much for reading. :)
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..