Jump to content
    Jordn87
  • Author
  • 2,912 Words
  • 2,833 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Songs of the Heart - 8. Chapter 8 - Naughty Nessay and the Helpless Cowboy

Warning there is a sex scene in this chapter with light bondage scene. Thanks again to my wonderful editor, she is simply amazing! Any mistakes are mine and mine alone.

My truck! What the hell happened to my truck? Why would it blow up like that? What was it even doing here? It should have been in repair shop getting checked out. No, here I was a block away watching firefighters put out the fire. Thankfully the response was so quick, my bar didn't get any damage besides some scrapes and dents from debris. I felt like giving up, what was I going to do without my truck? There was no way I could afford a new one. Hell there was no way I could even afford one that was older than me. A hand on my shoulder brought me out of the pity party I was having,

“It’ll be okay Ness, we can get through this! Why don’t we close the bar for the night? We’ll grab some food on the way to your house. When we get home, we’ll talk and plan what we’ll do next!”

All I could do is turn and dive into his arms burying my face into his chest, this was the only place I felt safe, now I don’t know who to trust or not trust. In my mind there's one person who I can trust. I let the figures run through my mind for a couple minutes thinking about the revenue lost, but cost saved from not having to pay employees.

“Sounds good babe! Take me home, please!”

I felt myself scooped up, and we made our way over to the tour bus the band uses. I watched as all three of the band mates shared a look before I was carried on and placed on this big bed at the back. I could not believe the size of the bus, it was almost bigger looking on the inside than my two bedroom home. Brady gently laid me down and placed a cover over me. Bending down he kissed me on the temple before turning and heading out the door.

“Rest my love, I’ll be a few minutes, then I’ll be back to get you and take you home!”

I watched that awesome ass of his as he left the room. I could stare at that all day long. Deciding to take Brady’s advice I let my eyes slide close, letting myself drift off to sleep, last thing I remember was hearing voices muffled outside the bus.

“I WANT ANSWERS AND I WANT THEM YESTERDAY!”

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

I woke groggily and stretched, feeling I had more room then I should. I opened an eye to peek and see that I was in my own bedroom. Alone. What the hell? Where was my big cocky lug, I thought for sure when he had the chance he would come snuggle with me and nap himself. I looked around and saw no signs he was in the room at all. I wonder what he was up to, throwing the covers off I slipped out of the bed only to find that jerk had taken my clothes off. I really must've been exhausted, or that big perv was all hands. Slipping on my robe I wondered from the room looking for the big idiot. Not in the living room, kitchen, bathroom or my office. I turn to the last spot it could be and see him straight out the glass door talking on his phone. Sneaking my way over I take in the sight in front of me, my man was shirtless showing off his whole upper body. He was jeans so tight it looked like he had been poured into them.

A naughty thought crossed my mind; I gave the glass a loud knock getting my man’s attention. Reaching down I undo the belt of my robe and slip slowly over shoulders, then down further showing off my abs before slipping the robe back up over my shoulders. Turning around I start to gyrate my hips as I do a slow dance teasing him. Knowing my body drives him nuts, just as much as his body drives mine. Suddenly I fling the robe off completely showing off my perfect little ass, extend my arms upward and strike a double bicep and flex my back showing off all the muscle I have. I can just see his reaction in my mind, I am sure he was drooling and not speaking on his phone. Big grin on my face I make a sudden turn around and scream top of my lungs. Standing right next to Brady is Odin and Micah both with an obvious bulge in their pants. Reaching down I grab the robe and run to my room, why can’t anything go right?

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

It had been an hour since I humiliated myself in front of our friends. They have taken turns trying to talk to me through the door, but I was not budging. I am just going to stay right here for the rest of my life or until everyone disappears. I felt so incredibly humiliated and embarrassed. I was so stupid; I should've waited til he came inside before trying to seduce him. Thank the gods Ty wasn't here otherwise I would never hear the end of this. Rolling onto my back I started to count how many dots on the pattern on my ceiling. I was at 29, when I heard a familiar sound of wood splintering and cracking. I watched as the door started to shake; suddenly the door flew open, parts of said door and its frame all over the floor.

“Three things, my sexy lockness; First, I am going to remove any damn lock I do not have a key for, second I am going to pick you up, take you into the living room and we are going to talk. Finally, we are coming back in here and you and i are going to make love!”

Next thing I knew I was being scooped and tossed over his shoulder. My tight little ass exposed for everyone to see once more, reaching back I did the best I could to cover it up. Soon we were in the living room and we were on the couch, Brady sitting and me curled into his lap. His hands were running up and down my back, I watched as he leaned down bringing his lips closer and closer until they were planted on mine in a deep, soft teasing kiss. Pulling apart I can’t help but give him a small smile, somehow he just knows what I need. Our hand interlocks as our eyes meet and his look goes from happy to serious.

“I think I know who has been targeting you and your bar for the last several weeks, and it has to do with my father. Before we talk about the bar, I need to explain about what happened all those years ago Why I changed so drastically. My father has been giving the youth of the church to his senior leaders within the church. For years he let them abuse me, and several other boys. I found out he has continued this trend, and even today he is letting boys and girls get abused by these sick freaks!”

I watched as tears welled up and slid down his face, he was in so much pain talking about what he went through. Guilt of my own swelled inside of me. How many times had I wish something bad happen to him? Oh, how I wanted someone to get some revenge for me; For all I was put through. Guilt turned into anger, and this time my anger was aimed at the only true deserving target. I had never done anything to Mr. Jordan, but he seemed to despise me. I wonder why he decided to make his move now? There was no way he knew Brady was coming back to town until we did. For some reason he felt empowered, like there would be no consequence for what he tried to do. My concern then turned back to Brady, would he come after him? I couldn't let that happen, maybe this gringo needed to learn why you don’t mess with me or my family. Brady speaking again broke me way from my inner thoughts.

“Worse yet, I let them fill my head about why that was happening. They preached, if gay people never existed, these good men would never have to do these things to the kids. They filled my head for three years about the evil ways of fags, and I let them get to me. I let them turn me into a mean and nasty boy. I then turned to the easiest target I knew, my loveable, kind, easy going best friend. First thing I did after I left this stupid town I found a good construction job in Austin, and once the money was coming in I went into therapy. I needed it to get over what happened to me and what I had done to you.”

“Nessay, I never got close enough to anyone to try being the bottom again. Now that you’re back in my life, I need you to take me Nessay; I need you to write a new memory for me and erase the bad ones. I need to feel you love me. I need you in my heart and soul!”

That was all it took for me to back in his lap hugging and crying burying my face in his neck. He was trusting me and giving me something more precious than gold. My hands came up and gently grabbed the side of his head and my thumbs wiped a couple tears away.

“Oh babe I will do this, but it's going to my way! I am going to tie you to the bed, then I am, going to enjoy taking my time and slowly making love to you like you have never felt before. All you will need to do is lay back and enjoy big boy! I am going to do all the work, and by the time we are done you will know how much I love you.”

With that I stood and grabbed his hand, dragging him behind me, back to my bedroom. There I turned us so his back was facing the end of the bed. Bringing his head down I give him soft but demanding kiss, next came a hard shove knocking him onto his bed on his back. Going to my closet I pull out a small box and bring it out setting it on the bed. Opening and reaching into the box I pull out a bunch of bandanas, dropping them on Brady’s chest. Taking a couple of them I tie ends together and tie them to the posts of the head board. Next a couple more around each of his wrists, then one connecting those to the ones tied to the head board. Picking up couple more and tie the ends, than lean down and wrap it around his head effectively blindfolding him. Moving the box from the bed to the floor, I move and take the box’s spot and let my hands rove all over my lover’s chest.

Moving further onto the bed I straddled his hips, letting my fingers latch onto and roll his nipples between my fingers. His bulge throbbed and strained in his jeans, Leaning down I buried my face in his neck and take several big breathes. The scent of old spice mixed in with a little bit of pine filled my lungs. He still smelled the same as he did the last time we did this. I put my lips to his neck and start to suck and nip at the skin, giving my lover a nice big hickey, payback for all the teasing I will take for the stunt earlier. Moving up his neck I start to nip and tease his earlobe, his moans and hisses egging me on to keep up my teasing. I than began my decent down his body, planting soft kisses as I went until I got to his jeans. Slowly I undid his belt and button, opening his jeans and slowly sliding them off of him.

Chucking the jeans over my head I took the moment admire his sexy bod in nothing but a jock. Leaning down I nuzzled my face against his bulge, gently teasing him. I could feel him harden and throb in his jock. Reach down wards I grab his legs and lift them doubling him over and exposing that perfect ass. It was such an amazing sight, I couldn’t help but moan as my own member bobbed up and down from the sight. Slowly I lean down and shove my face between those cheeks and began to tongue and tease his hole. He tasted like a forbidden fruit; I honestly could have stayed there all day listening to his moans and whimpers. Each one making me harder and harder. Once I had him whimpering and begging for more I lowered his legs and crawled back up his body until I was sitting on his chest and slid my hips forward letting my cock slide into his mouth. It surprised him for a couple seconds before he began to lick and suck, Now it was my turn to moan and whimper as his excellent mouth went to work. I couldn't help gyrating my hips back and forth, letting him get me ready to take him.

Finally I pulled back and went down his body, kneeling between his knees. Looking down I noticed the huge wet spot on the front of his jock. Grabbing his thighs I spread them and slid forward until I was at the entrance of his hole. Bending over I smashed my lips to his in a greedy kiss, I wanted him to know he was mine and mine alone. Our kiss grew in intensity as I slid all the way into him. Oh heavens was he tight, I thought my dick was going to blow right away. Pausing there a couple moments I brought my hands up and removed the blindfold, needing to look into his crystal blue eyes. After a couple of minutes letting him get use to the feeling I begin to slowly slide in and out of his tight hole. I was so worked up from all the teasing, and how much I missed him I knew I wouldn't last long. Taking great care not push him over the edge, leaving him even more horny and needy.

“Oh fuck babe! That ass is so fucking amazing! I’m not going to last long!”

My body started to tense, my member throbbed and I let out a yell as spurt after spurt of cum blasted deep into his hole. Gasping and panting as I continued to move and out of his hole, making sure he got all of me before I fell forward onto him so I could rest a couple of minutes. I wasn’t done with this sexy man of mine yet, and now it was his turn to make me his. Pulling back I kneeled up giving him a grin. Grabbing the waistband of his jock I peeled it off of him slowly, than lobbing it over my shoulder as I bend down and in one fell-swoop swallow my big Texan to the hilt. God was he big, and my bottom side was drooling to have that in me. I went about getting him wet with lavish licks and shoving as much as I could down my throat. Whole time keeping him on edge. Finally I pull off and roll off the bed to my feet and open a drawer and grab a bottle of lube. Quickly I worked a couple fingers into my hole, and then give a wet slick stroke to his member. Back onto the bed I move and straddle his hips, reaching under me to line up that thick man meat and my hole before sitting down on it.

“FUCK! I thought your hole was amazing! Making me feel so fucking full babe, I can’t wait until you pin me down and let me have it! But for now it’s my turn to be in control and I am going to take a nice long slow ride.”

Keeping my word I take slow up and down motions, letting the feeling of being complete fill me. My poor man was being driven nuts as I squeezed his cock with my muscled ass. The cute little whimpers were totally turning me on even more. My hands went wandering up his body and once more began to work his nips. That was enough to push him over the edge, and he screamed so loud I was sure Ms. Ether, my 86 year old neighbor could hear him. I felt all of his load coating my insides. Falling forward I feel him slip from inside me, and our lips met briefly before I nuzzle into his neck. I can feel his arms come down around me as we cuddle, his one hand pulling a blanket over us. It takes a few seconds before I lift my head, peeking to see the bandanas hanging from the post. I turn to him and see this shit eating grin on his face.

“Ness, the next time you wanna tie someone up, you might wanna try and make sure you double knot everything!”



 

No Cliffhanger :)
Copyright © 2017 Jordn87; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 30
  • Love 6
  • Haha 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

8 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Hot!!!!!! I loved the strip tease!! Best part of the chapter!!!

And no cliff hanger lol 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

I’m just thinking thank god Brady has money.  How many more innocent doors are going to suffer in this story.  Lowe’s or Home Depot are going to love Brady at this rate.  Thanks and loving the story.  

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
11 minutes ago, glennish said:

I’m just thinking thank god Brady has money.  How many more innocent doors are going to suffer in this story.  Lowe’s or Home Depot are going to love Brady at this rate.  Thanks and loving the story.  

:) thankfully for the Lowe's stock holders, these two while not the main focus will pop in three more stories and unfortunately it seems that a door will always be in Colby way lol  

  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Bondage isn't my thing, so could have done without it. Great chapter otherwise. Brady's father sounds like a real sick fuck! Can't wait to see how they pay him back for all of his horrible deeds. Brady needs to ease up on breaking down doors. This is Nessay's house after all.

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..