Jump to content
    JujuTheDruid
  • Author
  • 3,774 Words
  • 2,851 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Currently attempting to edit this and all my stories once again! I am adding some small changes like how things are explained or even redoing interactions with characters entirely!
Hope you enjoy these new changes!

Star Crossed: Finding the other - 1. Stormy Night

There will be some made up words that will be explained in the ending note. While it will be told in English obviously, it should be known that almost everything in this story (except for Norian's parts, those are English) are in an alien language.

Lucain

Come on Lucain, you can do this. Not like you’ve been preparing for this moment for the past ten years or anything! Not like you are on some mission with a bunch of friends to try and free as many slaves as possible!

No.

Don’t think about the others. I am only doing this for one person.

Tonight, the building’s staff has been completely left in charge to me.

Years of trying to rise in the shitty ranks from being abused to becoming an abuser, all to make this one night happen.

This has to work, otherwise I have failed Mekaias and his mother.

I promised her when she died that I would save Mekaias. Circus family sticks together, even if half of the family is dead and the others have scattered to try and save themselves...

A boom of thunder brings me back from my thoughts. Now is not the time to think about anyone else.

The other staff of impostors are all giving me looks of...fear? Anticipation? Either way I couldn't care less. I am only doing this for Mekaias.

With a nod, the infiltration begins with me making a move towards the stairwell.

The others run downstairs where the housing and mining slaves are kept. Upstairs is where Mekaias is supposed to be. He better be up there, otherwise this is all for nothing.

I really don't think I can do another ten years of waiting.

At the top of the steps I see one hallway and only one door at the very end.

I guess they were not kidding when they said he’s the king’s favorite.

I have only heard of what they have done to him.

He wasn’t just any slave. He was a sex slave. The fact he has even managed to survive must be entirely because of his kind. The Alentians.

A sort of feline race yet they seem very humanoid. The main differences would be their cat ears on their head, cat-like feet, and slightly bigger eyes.

They are an endangered race. They were feared by humans simply because they were a new discovery when the humans began learning that there was more around them than their silly little planet.

They tried being “friendly” to the Alentians, but when they learned that a few families in the race could use special abilities, such as their incredible self-healing, it was as if the humans became monsters.

They started with threats of war for no reason!

The Alentians tried to send peace offerings and do all they could to try and calm the humans down, but they were only met with gunfire.

Years of tension eventually led to the humans creating an all-powerful weapon that destroyed the entire planet.

A few families escaped and fled to other planets seeking refuge, however the loss of millions to their kind left a deep scar in their hearts.

Few planets took them in. Some were nice enough to give food and shelter, which was a rarity.

Many others, like this planet Utrio, were not so kind.

Many planets ignored those families and left them to die. All of which causing the race to fade closer to extinction.

The humans apparently grew a heart after their slaughter. They destroyed the weapon and vowed to try and help the others in the universe, saying they would help try and keep peace.

~~~

~~~

King Talemo - King of Utrio

“You can’t be fucking serious, Talemo!"

I give Weslum a look as he says my name and he immediately ducks his head.

“Forgive me, my king." He sighs and then stands up straighter, “but we cannot possibly kill the kitten! Surely there is another way we could use him!”

Of course, this idiot would try all he could to keep his pleasures.

I only wanted the Alentian because he could handle my kind of play. Unfortunately, he has grown used to it and doesn’t even cry out when I play. He holds it in, maybe letting out a tear or two as my knives slice through his soft skin.

He used to make the sweetest cries of pain, yet he holds them back and now I don’t get the pleasures I want.

I know I probably shouldn’t throw this gift away; a being who can heal his wounds in a day; A fresh canvas every time he comes to me. However, I want to go back to killing my lovers again.

While it's annoying to have less places to mark, seeing the last breath of life in their eyes slip away is oh so wonderful to see!

“Do with him what you will tonight but bring him here for lunch and we shall kill him together with Demetrius.” I push at Weslum's shoulder in an effort for him to leave. I'm so tired and I could use some sleep.

The storm outside is only making my eyes droop further as this stupid argument continues.

As I lay in bed, I can't help but think about that little Alentian. I remember when I first saw him.

He was in his little circus that the slaves manage in the lower end of the city. His act had just come up as me and my two officers, Demetrius and Weslum, snuck in.

We wanted to see what the oh so famous ring dancers were.

Apparently, it was two Alentians, a mother and son. They would seem to dance and bend around giant rings held up in the air.

At first it wasn’t so interesting.

I was wondering why anyone would spread news about this.

Sure, they are Alentians and they can be quite rare, but I think I've seen even regular humans do acts like this. Yet as the music was playing, small flashes of purple light began to fly off of the mother and began swirling around the both of them.

It was a beautiful display of violet dancing around them. Like flakes of purple snow, building up to create art.

She was making creations of different animals floating around them, almost like they were dancing alongside them.

It was at that moment that I remembered that these were Alentians. Not only were they rare, but also had abilities. Specifically healing abilities.

I had to have one!

As the king, I can do whatever I want. The slaves know not to test me or they would be punished.

When I sent word to the Ringleader of the circus to send the boy to give a private performance, she did it without question.

They decided to send the mother as well for some damn reason!

I specifically asked for the boy. I prefer my prey to me soft like him.

They set up a ring to hang over my throne room, then waited for me to give the go ahead to begin the show.

I decided to make this a treat and invite my close friend who works off the planet.

He, my officers, and I then watched the Alentian boy dance in his ring and bend in rather...provocative ways that brought plenty of ideas to my officers and me.

For some reason the cat decided not to use his colorful abilities, nor did he ever use them again from his time in captivity, but as the show ended, I made my move to take him.

I offered my friend to kill the mother as a thanks for visiting during his busy schedule. I then took the boy up to my room and had my ways with him.

He remained chained away in my room for a few weeks.

I would test new marks and he would give the most beautiful cries. He used to pass out after only three cuts!

Thank the stars he adapted away from that. It would ruin the fun.

Eventually, in a way to not grow bored of him, I shared him with the officers. They would do the more vanilla things to the usual sex slave.

Eventually, Weslum said it would be best to keep him captive in the slave house.

I was reluctant at first because I wanted him kept safe in his cage by my mirror, but then it proved a better choice when I would have company over.

I had visited him every day for the first year, having fun with my toy that can heal all the cuts and scars away. Yet, as with all toys, you get bored and don’t bother playing with them anymore.

For some reason the officers still can’t get enough of him. I heard Demetrius even made machines to play with him. He never liked touching the slaves, oddly said they were too filthy yet he also liked the blood play when he joined me.

I never understood his pickiness when we bathed the Alentian almost every day.

Demetrius eventually made a machine to wash him as well so we didn’t have to. What a shame.

Oh well.

I do not mind losing one cat for the thrill of killing others.

~~~
~~~

Lucain

I knock and then push a button on the monitor to open the door. It slides up and then I walk into the cold room.

Its rather dark and I have to run my hand along the wall, fumbling for a light switch in the control room.

As it slowly turns on, I see him behind a giant glass wall.

I know because of their race's healing, their aging slows, but wow...he looks almost exactly as he did when they took him from us!

Mekaias is hanging from some sort of self-made hammock that is far too high. He most likely did that to look closer at the window on the ceiling.

I watch him gaze out at the the rain hitting the glass.

He has the same raven mop of hair. Even the same two side pieces on each side of his face that are far longer than any other piece of hair. He keeps those wrapped with cloth and the usual beads.

From the new yellow bead, I can only assume that is to represent his mother, Camiya.

The poor thing doesn't even realize how many more were lost that day.

His skin is a bit lighter compared to his usual darker skin from years of growing in the sun.

I'm hoping they at least allowed him some time for fresh air. Sadly, that is probably too much to ask for crazy evil rulers.

Everything seems the same as when I last saw him however.

He is wearing a thin see-through fabric that wraps around his hips and thighs, revealing underwear that leaves little to the imagination.

He now has a tattoo of the king’s ownership brand on his left cheek and his eyelids are tattooed to the sex slave status. It makes him look as though he is wearing permanent eye makeup.

My eyes widen when I realize he no longer has his tail.

He was rather proud of that tail. He said it made him feel taller.

He was always a bit of a runt to everyone, especially for his race. They were a rather tall people, the Alentians. Big too, kind of in a scary way.

His mother raised him to be submissive because she knew he was small and rather sweet to look at. This place takes great advantage of the ones who look fragile.

Clearly that sweet statement still stands ten years later.

Mekaias is only five feet tall from what I remember. He used to climb up, sit on my shoulders, then wrap his tail around my waist saying I was his legs.

What have they done to you, my friend?

The only thing separating us is a great metal door and the giant glass window. The door has a special code needed to unlock it that only the King and officers know.

Aileta, the old ringleader, somehow got a card that should unlock this door.

How she did it, I'm not sure.

She has a rather scary name now since she has so many connections thanks to her...exotic clubs that she now owns.

Thinking of Aileta saddens me simply because she is my plan B if this doesn’t go smoothly.

I knock gently on the glass, kind of surprised he didn’t hear the door with those ears of his.

They are unbelievably soft and fuzzy.

When we would take a break from exercising or practicing routines for the show, he would cuddle up against me and I would just scratch and rub my fingers on the ears on top of his head. He would purr super loud and would get embarrassed from said purring.

I can't help but give a small smile at the memory.

Just as Mekaias looks at me with his sad grey eyes, a loud bang goes off downstairs.

Mekaias’ ears dart in the direction of the sound and he looks at me in shock.

My guess would be from recognition and also from whatever is happening downstairs.

He jumps down and brings his face against the glass.

He presses his hand over mine.

I hear footsteps begin climbing up the stairs.

I can't just leave him now! It's been ten years!

Wait, wait...I cannot rush this.

I look behind me and see a storage closet that looks to be a place to hide for now.

I look back at Mekaias and kiss where his forehead is on the glass.

“Try and handle one more time," I whisper. "I promise to get you out, Yetaria.”

He doesn’t even smile, not even so much as a flick of an ear as the footsteps come closer.

I give a sad smile and then back up to hide in the closet.

There is a small window on the door, so I have to duck down when I hear the door to the observation room open.

I don’t dare peek over but I silently hope that whoever came in doesn’t open this door or get too rough on Mekaias.

I have a gun on me but I’ve never used a gun. I am not sure I can even handle killing a man!

Please be good to Mekaias, please!

“Hello, little kitten,” I hear a voice on the other side.

I think its Weslum.

“Glad to see you are up for me tonight. I guess I was right when I told Demetrius I was the favorite eh?”

I feel my hands shaking, my mind telling me to fight this man. I'm pretty sure I could have a chance. I'm fairly big. Plenty of muscles from years of carrying people around to set them up. Then again, this man has trained to fight. I have not.

Fuck!

“Come on kitten. You don’t seem the same playful as usual. Did you think I wouldn't stop by?” I can hear footsteps moving more into the room.

This isn't the one that uses the machines right?

That’s when I hear the beep of the door to Mekaias’ room unlock and open.

I take a chance and peek into the small window.

I was right. It is Weslum.

He is shirtless and is wearing his usual weird ugly green and black patterned pants that humans seem to favor. He also wears heavy black boots.

He is inside the room with Mekaias and the door has shut behind him.

Mekaias has moved to the very back of the room with his head held down. He looks so small in that moment that my heart breaks for him.

“Come here, kitten. Master wants to play!”

He grabs onto Mekaias’ chin and runs his other hand along his arm and then grips onto his waist. His hand then moves slowly down his side, slipping past the thin fabric.

Weslum towers over Mekaias. He doesn’t even reach Weslum's shoulders!

Mekaias makes eye contact with me just as Weslum moves to grab at his butt, moving one of his legs between both of Mekaias'.

That’s when he bites Weslum's hand.

Weslum curses loud and smacks Mekaias across the face with his other hand, sending him falling to the floor.

He laughs and wipes the blood off his fingers.

“Getting feisty today are we, Kitten?" He grins, "Guess that's a go ahead to kill you early. I'm sure the King won't mind.”

He leans down and picks up Mekaias by the neck and slams him high up against the wall!

He is choking him!

All Mekaias can do against this giant human is try and push him away with his hands!

I jump out the closet and immediately pull out the gun.

“Put him down now,” I shout, "I swear I'll shoot!"

The man doesn’t even look at me. He just keeps choking my Yetaria.

I grit my teeth and pull the trigger, almost dropping it from it bouncing back.

It hits the glass but the bullet doesn’t pass through.

I try shooting again and again, trying to break that damn glass but nothing it working!

What do I do?

Shit!

The password!

Of course!

Reaching into my pocket I fumble with the card with the supposed password for the door. It drops to the floor and slides under a chair from my clumsiness.

I groan to myself and feel sweat dripping off my brow as I dig around on the floor trying to get the card back.

As soon as I grab it again, I quickly run to the door and type in the password.

My fingers are shaking like crazy, and all I hear is Mekaias’ grunts and whines.

Fuck!

The password isn't working! No! This needs to work! This can’t end with him dying in front of me! This is not how he’s supposed to die! Come on, come on!

That’s when I start to hear a deeper voice start screaming.

I look into the glass cage and see Mekaias slumped on the ground. I also see Weslum slamming his fists on the glass, screaming in agony.

I stare wide eyed as his face is glowing a bright pink. It’s as if a giant light is growing inside his head and it keeps growing brighter!

He slams his head against the glass over and over.

Blood starts to spill onto the glass from where he is banging his forehead. The blood looks like its steaming.

What is happening to him? Is he being boiled alive from the inside?

Weslum then screams louder than ever before and then there is a flash of light, a bang, and then I'm sent flying.

I get knocked back against the wall behind me with glass shattering everywhere.

Dazed from slamming into the wall, I blink around trying to clear my vision.

I stand up and see that all the glass has shattered.

It sits on and around Weslum’s body. Where his head should be, there is nothing but steaming, red blood pooling around.

I knew that Mekaias’ family could activate powers if they are close to dying, but I didn’t expect to ever see him get his!

How did he manage this long without ever unlocking them?

Camiya must have really tried her hardest to give him a somewhat nice life, even as a slave.

I tiptoe around Weslum and the glass then rush over to Mekaias.

I press my fingers to his chest and neck and I feel a heartbeat.

I give a sigh of relief and hold his head to my chest for a minute. Or two.

He's still as warm as he was before and still so small.

How could they do this to him?

A boom of thunder snaps me back.

I move some hair off his face and pick him up bridal style.

Moving us around Weslum, I set Mekaias down on a couch.

I take off my coat and put it on him. I cover his head with the hood and then I pick him up again.

Next, I open the door and slowly walk down the stairs. I don’t hear anything. Not even the slaves downstairs. They are all finally free!

I can’t help but smile at this victory!

This means he’s safe Camiya! I did it! For both of you!

I walk over to the back door of the slave house and immediately hear King’s guards entering the front.

Shit!

Picking up the pace, I carry Mekaias down the steps to the river that sits behind the slave house.

I've set up a boat that should take us directly to the lower section of the city.

Thankfully the android steering the boat has already been paid and has been sitting there waiting for us. It looks like he set up a roof to cover us from all the rain as well!

I set Mekaias down on a small pile of ropes and then climb in.

Suddenly the android’s head explodes into a shower of blue fluids, his body falling over the side of the boat.

Quickly, I duck down for cover and pull out the gun.

The button that autopilots the boat has been setup for us. That won't stop the king’s guard from chasing us down the river, however.

I look over at Mekaias. I see he’s starting to wake.

I reach into my pocket, pull out my plan B, then place it on the floor by his hand.

Taking a deep breath, I silently thank Camiya for allowing me to have met her son. He really was the closest friend I had in this life. I hope to see him in the next.

Looking over at him once more, I see his eyes are open and staring right at me.

I smile and reach out to run my hand over his cheek. The one not tattooed. He leans into the touch and shivers.

My tears begin to fall as I stare into his eyes.

They are no longer the stormy grey, but a bright violet.

He is without a doubt his mother’s son now! She had the exact same eyes.

I guess it runs with the powers.

“You have your mother’s eyes, Yetaria.” I say before leaning over and kissing his forehead.

I then get up, push the button for autopilot, and jump over the boat''s side to get back onto land.

The boat immediately starts sailing off.

I bring up my gun and start shooting in the direction of the King’s guard.

I start running the complete opposite way of the boat's destination.

Their boots can be heard chasing me and I just smile to myself, even if I know I am about to die.

Mekaias is safe. Mekaias is free.

I kept my promise.

This is my first post ever. Hope you enjoy this story in my head. 😊
 
Yetaria - Sweetest one
 
~~~
 
[Update] Sorry if this is getting in anyone's notifications! When I started writing, I apparently didn't know that I can space out my words and not have long ass sentences. Oops! There will be other things rewritten since I misspelled things. Small changes really. Nothing to change the story :D I'll be updating about two or three chapters a day. Sorry if this annoys you!
 
Copyright © 2018 JujuTheDruid; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 13
  • Love 9
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..