Jump to content
    JulieLHayes
  • Author
  • 1,001 Words
  • 1,171 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Moving Forward - 14. Chapter 14 (3.7)

The discussion about Dustin is tabled for more important matters...

“I know what I want, and what I want is you, Lee. Are you going to tell me you don’t want me too?”

“You know I do. You can feel how much I want you, can’t you?”

“Yeah, I can.” Emboldened by Lee’s words, Marshall didn’t wait for Lee to tell him to remove his shorts. He moved back a little on the couch and hastily stripped his pants off then tossed them aside, before turning back to his lover. “Make love to me, Lee,” he pleaded in a voice filled with need. “Make love to me right here. Right now.”

Lee stood in one fluid movement, rising to his full height as he reached for the buckle on his belt. As Marshall watched appreciatively, Lee shucked his clothes in record time, then stood there for a moment, devouring Marshall with his eyes. Marshall knew Lee wanted him just as badly as he wanted Lee.

Only one question remained.

“Want me on my hands and knees or on my back?” Marshall asked. He had a feeling he knew what Lee’s preference would be, and he was right.

“On your back. I want to look into your eyes while I love you,” Lee replied in a hoarse voice. “But first, go get the lube.”

Marshall raced into the bedroom, his heart pounding. He grabbed a tube from the bedside table, then hurried back. He handed the tube to Lee, then stretched out on the couch, watching as Lee straddled him. Lee uncapped the tube. He took one of Marshall’s hands and poured the thick, scented gel over Marshall’s fingers.

“Prepare yourself for me,” Lee directed, even as he covered his own fingers with the stuff and worked it over his hard cock.

Marshall spread his legs a little more. Raising his ass to get a better angle, he inserted his fingers into his hole and began to stretch it, while he watched Lee stroke himself. God, what a beautiful sight that was.

“I’m ready,” he said after a minute or two and pulled his fingers out. He expected Lee to push inside him immediately. His body tingled in anticipation. Instead, Lee leaned down and claimed Marshall’s mouth in a kiss that was both passionate and loving. Their tongues met and tangled, their moans vibrating between them.

When Lee did enter him, his movement was slow and sensual, and Marshall was surprised to discover the urgency he’d felt had given way to something just as intense, his need for Lee as great as ever. Once Lee was completely sheathed inside him, he began to pull out, equally slowly.

Chills of delight raced down Marshall’s spine, lighting every nerve ending, every synapse he possessed. He was about to blow at any second, and his cock was still completely untouched.

Lee adjusted his position, breaking the kiss to reach for Marshall’s legs. He raised them to the level of his hips, and drove inside Marshall again, deeper this time. Lee’s balls slapped wetly against Marshall’s flesh, eliciting a moan from both men. He took Marshall’s cock in hand and began to stroke it in time with his thrusts, gaining speed as he did so.

Marshall needed to touch Lee’s lips, taste them again. He tried not to whimper as he reached for Lee. His hand pressed against the nape of Lee’s neck, his message clear. He lifted himself from the cushion to meet Lee halfway even as Lee leaned down toward him, and their mouths meshed once again.

Lee’s thrusts became harder and shorter. Marshall knew Lee well enough to tell he was close but he was holding on, waiting for Marshall to release first. Marshall’s own balls tightened against his body, and he knew he couldn’t hold back much longer, even if he wanted to. Lee’s touch was too deft, too masterful. All he wanted to do was give in to the feeling, surrender to Lee’s control.

Lee paused their kiss long enough to whisper, “Come for me, Marshall,” before he claimed Marshall’s lips once more.

Marshall let go, his body obeying Lee’s will—and his own. His orgasm was intense. He came long and hard, his cries swallowed by Lee’s mouth. Lee tightened his grip on Marshall’s cock as he came, Marshall’s fluid falling stickily between them.

Lee continued to thrust, and Marshall arched his hips to meet each and every one. Lee’s body shuddered when he came. Marshall tightened his grip on Lee’s cock, squeezing it hungrily as Lee released inside him until he had no more to give.

They broke apart. Lee leaned against the back of the couch, panting. “Sweet Jesus,” he murmured in a breathy voice.

Marshall tugged Lee down on top of him and wound his arms around him, ignoring the sticky mess that coated their skin. Just an excuse to get cleaned up together, once they found the energy.

Lee shifted his weight so the brunt of it wasn’t on Marshall. He kissed Marshall’s cheek tenderly. “Feel better?” he asked.

“Feel terrific,” Marshall admitted. “You?”

“Never better,” Lee declared.

“So, you going to quit trying to match-make me and Dustin?” Marshall asked. He certainly hoped so.

Lee cocked his head and regarded Marshall for a moment, before answering. “I’m not trying to hook you up, no matter what you think. I’ll be honest, I’d be… I’d be devastated if that happened. At the same time, I want what’s best for you. Do you understand where I’m coming from?”

“You’re what’s best for me,” Marshall insisted. “Only you.”

Lee smiled, the most beautiful smile in the world, and Marshall’s heart hitched a beat.

“All right, but how about being friends with him? Surely it couldn’t hurt to spend time with someone your own age?”

Marshall opened his mouth to object but Lee stilled his objection with a long kiss. When he finally came up for air, Marshall grumbled, “Maybe. Just saying maybe. No promises, no guarantees. Got it?”

Lee just smiled again.

Copyright © 2017 JulieLHayes; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..