Jump to content
    JulieLHayes
  • Author
  • 931 Words
  • 1,098 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Moving Forward - 31. Chapter 31 (7.5)

Lee's idea of a snack...

“Come on, let’s go inside,” Lee suggested. They left the door slightly open, to admit the occasional warm breeze.

As they approached the bed, Lee untied the simple knot which held the fluffy white towel about Marshall’s hips, letting it fall to the ground. Lee’s appreciative gaze raked up and down Marshall’s body.

“You look good enough to eat,” he drawled.

“Thought we were having a snack?” Marshall arched a brow in curiosity.

“I guess technically I’m the one having the snack,” Lee admitted.

“What about me?”

“You are the snack. Go ahead and lie down.”

That caught Marshall by surprise. He wasn’t even sure what that meant. He watched as Lee removed his own towel and padded across the room to the cart. Caught up in watching the taut muscles of Lee’s ass, and remembering the feel of that ass in his hands, Marshall forgot to move right away, his mouth watering at the sight before him. With an almost guilty start, he pull himself from his reverie and did as he’d been instructed, stretching out on the bed. His cock was already hard, jutting up toward his belly. He considered stroking himself to relieve some of the tightness, but decided that was probably not the thing to do.

He watched with great curiosity as Lee lifted one of the two silver covers. Beneath it was a bowl of fresh strawberries. They looked delicious. Lee glanced back at him and smiled. “Like strawberries, do you?”

“As often as possible,” Marshall replied.

“How about right now?” Lee asked. He popped one of the succulent berries between his lips and approached the bed, leaning over until he was just above Marshall’s mouth. Marshall didn’t have to be told twice. He opened his mouth in expectation, closing his lips around the fruit when it was close enough.

As they each bit into it, berry juice flowed out, down over Marshall’s lips, onto his chin. He’d seen something like this in a movie once, when he was a kid. But they’d used spaghetti, not a strawberry. This was far more sensual.

Their lips met juicily in the middle, the flavor of the strawberry exploding onto Marshall’s tongue when Lee pushed his inside. Marshall moaned as he tried to catch Lee’s tongue with his own, but Lee was too quick. He pulled out before Marshall could succeed, then began to lap at what had spilled down Marshall’s chin and throat. Damn that was sexy.

Lee pulled back far enough to look into Marshall’s eyes. “Like that?”

“Oh yeah,” Marshall said throatily. “More please.”

Lee returned to the bowl and gathered more berries, repeating his actions. Marshall’s chest was stained red now from the juices which flowed from the fruit, but he didn’t care. Lee set a small berry onto one of Marshall’s nipples and nibbled it off, his teeth just grazing the nipple, causing it to harden. He repeated the gesture with the other one.

Marshall’s cock was aching to be touched, but he curbed his impatience. He had a feeling this was not all Lee had in mind.

Sure enough, Lee returned to the cart, ignoring the strawberries now and lifting the other cover. Now Marshall was even more perplexed. The fruit made sense, at least. What he was looking at now didn’t exactly. If they had ice cream, he’d think they were making a sundae, but there was no ice cream to be seen. Only a bottle of chocolate syrup and a can of whipped cream.

Lee was watching him with a knowing smile. “Bet you’re wondering what that’s all for.”

“That thought did cross my mind,” Marshall admitted.

“I guess I’ll just have to show you.” Lee picked up the can and shook it gently in one hand, as he strolled back toward the bed, hips swaying enticingly. Marshall noticed Lee was very hard, and he had to refrain from reaching out and taking that gorgeous cock into his hands and mouth.

“Spread your legs wider,” Lee instructed, and Marshall did as he was told, shivering in anticipation. What could Lee possibly have in mind?

The last thing he expected was for Lee is aim the nozzle of the can between Marshall’s legs and shoot the contents over his hole. As Marshall’s brain was registered the coldness of the whipped cream against this sensitive region, Lee laid the can down and dipped his head, tonguing Marshall’s hole through the frothy treat.

Lee was licking and sucking at Marshall with great relish, while one hand cradled Marshall’s balls, rolling them firmly. Just when Marshall thought he’d lose his mind or come, Lee came up for air, panting. Whipped cream ringed his lips, and there was a dot of the stuff at the end of his nose.

“You’re a tasty snack,” he said, licking around his lips until he managed to clean them.

“C’mere a second,” Marshall beckoned, and when Lee climbed up to him, he licked off the end of his nose. “That’s better.”

“You like?” Lee asked.

“I like very much,” Marshall said. “That was… amazing.”

“And I’ve only just begun,” Lee said. He rose from his position over Marshall, to Marshall’s disappointment, and reclaimed the can of whipping cream. Shaking it lightly once more, he proceeded to decorate Marshall’s body with the stuff, on top of each nipple, down his chest, and along his cock. Then he set the can back on the cart and reached for the chocolate syrup.

“Chocolate goes with everything,” he said with a wink as he began to pour.

Copyright © 2017 JulieLHayes; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Well, Puppilull had the right idea last chapter. Strawberries and cream—with chocolate undertones—does sound delicious! Considering Lee's heretofore inventiveness, I'm surprised those two haven't already "dipped" into this direction.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..