Jump to content
    JulieLHayes
  • Author
  • 1,005 Words
  • 1,042 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Moving Forward - 29. Chapter 29 (7.3)

Marshall and Lee and Roger go for a drink...

They took the elevator down to the next level, and followed Roger’s lead to the bar. It was filled with a less boisterous crowd than Partners. The slow smoky music seemed more conducive than country tunes to the art of seduction. Marshall had little doubt there was a whole lot of that going on all around them in the rather sensual atmosphere.

“What’s your pleasure?” Roger asked, and he wouldn’t take no for an answer, so Lee said he’d stand the next round, and they all decided on boilermakers.

Marshall had never had one of those before. He watched Lee as he dropped the shot of whiskey into his beer, then lifted his glass and drank. He noticed Roger downed the shot first and then the beer separately. Emulating Lee, he let the shot glass fall into the beer, watched it foam, then lifted the glass and drank it down to the bottom as Roger cheered him on. “Go, go, go!”

He drained the glass and set it back on the table. “Whew!” he said, after he caught his breath.

Lee and Roger laughed.

“C’mere, you have foam on your lip,” Lee said.

Marshall leaned in toward him, expecting him to use a bar napkin to wipe it away, but Lee surprised him and licked it off instead. Damn, that was just sexy.

“Rawr,” Marshall purred. He noted the look of appreciation in Lee’s eyes, and he felt his cock twitch. He was ready to go again with Lee. That was an idea he’d definitely bring up when they got back to their cabin. He didn’t even care about using the hot tub. The bed would be more than fine. Might as well break that in too.

He considered asking Lee if he was ready to go right now, then decided to work on that anticipation thing a little more.

“You know, I think maybe we should order a snack when we go back to the cabin, check out the room service.”

“Feeling hungry, old man?” Marshall teased.

“Maybe,” was all Lee would say. Marshall knew better than to question him further.

“So, where you from, Roger?” Lee asked, at the same time scooting closer to Marshall, placing his hand on Marshall’s knee.

“I’m from Amarillo,” Roger replied. “I don’t usually get down this far, but when I thought about taking a cruise, I saw Galveston was one of the ports that was offered, so I jumped on it. What about you two? Where you from?”

“A little place you never heard of.” Lee laughed. “Burnham. Which is close to Tucker Falls, another place you never heard of. Which is somewhat close to San Antonio.”

“I always meant to go to San Antonio,” Roger said. “I’d like to visit the Alamo sometime. You been?”

“We sure have,” Marshall replied. “Lots of times. It’s a great place.”

“I bet it is,” Roger said. “Guess I’ll have to broaden my horizons, see more of the state I live in too. Do you guys travel a lot?”

“Not really,” Lee said. “We go to San Antone when we can, usually on business. But I think we’re gonna change that, aren’t we, Marshall? See a little more of the world.”

“Sounds good to me,” Marshall agreed.

“You travel for your company?” Roger asked. “What kind of business do you work for, if you don’t mind my asking.”

“I don’t mind. We run our own computer service. We repair and program, build from scratch… whatever you need.”

“That’s totally cool,” Roger said. “I know so little about computers, other than how to use them. And most of that time is spent playing Warcraft.” He laughed. “You ever play?” That question was obviously directed at Marshall.

“I don’t usually play games, unless I’m working on them,” Marshall said. “Just don’t have the time. Other stuff to do.”

“What do you mean, like you fix them when they go wrong?” Roger asked.

“No, more like I write them.”

“Wow, that is awesome. My hat’s off to you, dude.”

“My round, what would you like?” Lee asked.

“I’m good with a cold draft,” Roger said.

“Sounds good to me,” Marshall said. No sense in getting plastered, not when he had plans. Besides, getting drunk wasn’t really a lot of fun, as he’d discovered the one time he got plastered ‘cause he didn’t listen to Lee’s warning about overdoing it. He still remembered the terrible headache he’d had, and how much he’d thrown up. Never again.

Lee stood. He gave Marshall a questioning look, and Marshall knew instinctively what he was asking—was he comfortable waiting at the table with Roger?

“Maybe see if they have any pretzels behind the bar or something?” Marshall suggested.

Lee laughed. “I’ll do that.” He leaned down and kissed Marshall. “Be right back.” Marshall watched him make his way to the bar. In particular, he admired, the way his hips moved, and how hot his ass looked walking away.

Roger’s voice broke him from his reverie. “You guys been together long?”

For a moment, Marshall wasn’t sure how to answer the question. He didn’t remember ever being asked that before. If he said all his life, that would not be good, and strictly speaking it wasn’t accurate. So he went with what was essentially the truth.

“About three years,” he replied. Which was true. Before that, they hadn’t been together in every sense of the word, the way they were now.

“I envy what you have, let me tell you. The two of you look so perfect together.”

Marshall couldn’t help but smile at the compliment.

“I don’t suppose Lee has a brother?” Roger asked hopefully.

“Nope, he doesn’t. Sorry. He’s one of a kind.”

“What about you, do you have any brothers?”

“I’m an only child,” Marshall said.

“Want to borrow one of mine? I have three.” Roger guffawed, just as Lee came back with three beers which he set on the table. “Siblings are highly overrated,” Roger added.

Copyright © 2017 JulieLHayes; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Nice for them to make a friend. Even if they are pretty content to be just the two of them, a little company is fun at times. Cute to see Lee get a little possessive.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..