Jump to content
    JulieLHayes
  • Author
  • 965 Words
  • 1,292 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Moving Forward - 9. Chapter 9 (3.2)

Trying on new clothes also means taking them off, which leads to ...

Marshall certainly wasn’t stupid. He knew that anything that entailed dressing meant undressing first. Both prospects were pleasing to him. Getting the new clothes made the cruise seem even more real. He’d been looking forward to going ever since Lee gave him the tickets at Christmas. Marshall had never been any farther from home than San Antonio since he was reunited with Lee, eight years before. Not that he minded that, but seeing more of the world, with Lee, was beyond exciting.

Lee had sorted the clothes according to owner, setting Marshall’s things on his half of their bed. Marshall didn’t know what he wanted to try on first, as he picked up each item of clothing and examined it with interest. They were all in tasteful colors, nothing as garish as you might see on a Hawaiian tourist. Marshall knew Lee had better taste than that.

“What should I try first?”

“Start with the swim suits. If they don’t fit, or if you don’t like them, I can send them back and get something else.”

Marshall quickly pulled his T-shirt over his head and tossed it on the bed, followed by his jeans. He wore no shoes, preferring to pad around the house on bare feet, and not intending to go anywhere anyway. He selected a pair of blue trunks with a splash of orange for contrast and pulled them on. They came halfway down his thigh and fit perfectly, neither too short nor too loose.

He twisted to glance behind him, wondering how his ass looked in them.

“Looks mighty fine,” Lee assured him. “Do you like them?”

“I do, they feel good. Did you get any like these for you?”

“Something similar,” Lee replied.

Marshall grinned. “Try them on. I want to see you in them.”

Lee didn’t bother to argue, just began a slow strip tease that made Marshall’s mouth water and his blood boil. Suddenly he was less interested in seeing Lee wear the swim suit as seeing him naked.

By the time Lee’d removed every stitch of clothing, Marshall’s cock was straining, and his suit fit a whole lot tighter than when he’d put it on. He tried to be discreet about shifting its position, but Lee never missed a thing, and his maneuvering didn’t help.

“You’re not gonna have an accident in your new swim suit are you?” Lee glanced pointedly at Marshall’s crotch.

“Maybe I should take them off, just in case,” Marshall suggested.

Lee glanced from Marshall to the bed covered in clothing. “I know what you have in mind, boy. My question is where do you think we’re going to do it? And don’t tell me you intend to throw all these clean clothes on the floor, ‘cause I’m pretty sure you know better than that.”

Marshall did know better than that, and wasn’t even about to suggest such a thing. But he also knew he wanted Lee in the worst possible way. And where there is a will, there’s always a way.

“Mmhmm, I do,” he said as he shimmied out of the trunks and laid them carefully on the bed. “Trust me, I know better.”

Marshall glanced at Lee’s crotch. Lee was hard too, always a good sign. He began a slow walk around the bed, toward Lee, his eyes fixed on his goal. Lee never moved, but it seemed to Marshall his cock twitched, just rarin’ to go.

Just what he liked to see.

“What didja have in mind?” Lee asked in a throaty voice as he approached.

“You,” Marshall said candidly. “Only you. Want you inside me. Right now.”

“Right now?”

“Oh yes, right now,” Marshall affirmed, his own voice trembling with desire.

“C’mere, boy,” Lee commanded, and Marshall stepped closer to him without hesitation.

When Lee reached behind him and swatted his ass, Marshall understood what he meant. He placed one hand on each of Lee’s shoulders and used them as leverage to lift himself from the floor. Lee caught him and wrapped his arms around Marshall. Marshall twined his legs about Lee, locking them behind him.

Their lips met in a passionate kiss, their cocks rubbing gloriously together. Lee spun them about and took a few steps, holding tightly to Marshall. Marshall felt the wall against his back, and he had an inkling of what Lee intended to do. He heartily approved.

They came up for air as Lee maneuvered them into a better position for what he had in mind. He pinned some of Marshall’s weight against the wall, freeing one of his hands. He placed the thumb of his left hand in his mouth, sucking on it for makeshift lube before moving the hand back between Marshall’s legs. He spread Marshall’s cheeks with his fingers and dipped his thumb inside.

Goddamn that felt good.

Lee pushed his thumb all the way inside and then carefully added a finger, stretching Marshall’s muscle. Marshall moaned, squeezing his muscles about Lee’s digits. “Fuck me,” he begged, “fuck me hard. Please….”

Lee removed his hand from Marshall’s channel. A moment later, Marshall felt Lee’s cockhead nudge at his opening, and then Lee pushed inside him, his hands cupping Marshall’s ass now, holding him balanced against the wall.

“Is that what you want?” Lee murmured in Marshall’s ear.

“God yes,” Marshall replied in heartfelt tones.

Lee rocked up inside of him, and Marshall clutched him tighter, as if he could draw him in farther.

Marshall knew he’d never grow tired of having Lee inside of him, no matter how old he got to be. The sensations of their lovemaking never diminished, nor grew old.

His cock, trapped between them, wept salty fluid, but he couldn’t touch himself. Not now.

Definitely not until Lee gave him permission.

Copyright © 2017 JulieLHayes; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..