Jump to content
    Jwolf
  • Author
  • 5,864 Words
  • 4,026 Views
  • 14 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Big Haired Bitches - 6. Child's Play

Prong one of Logan's two-pronged plan is underway. Will everything go according to plan? And what will be the total fallout?

Waiting for Monday morning was like buying a new vibrator, driving home to test drive it only to realize you forgot to buy batteries and having to go all the way back into town. Excruciating.

If someone had offered me a million dollar time machine, I would have taken it, without a doubt. I would have hopped into that machine and fast forwarded straight to Monday morning at 8 a.m. I would not pass go, I would not collect two hundred dollars.

My method of killing the time, however, was more attractive than most, and by that, I mean Steven. We celebrated my successful attempt at a calculus midterm by staying in and eating out on Friday, ordering from the protein menu.

The guy was everything you’d expect from your average high school jock and then some. He was fairly confident about his body, but conscious about his moves in the sack. I’d gotten the ‘you’re fast’ speech from him once, so I didn’t try to take it past kissing and oral on Friday.

We made plans to paintball with some of his friends on Saturday afternoon. When news spread about me and Eric’s split, Steven was jazzed to invite me out. It seemed like a fun idea until we got back to his place early in the evening and I had welts all over my body. In response, Steven gave me the world’s deepest warm oil massage, finished by a world class hand job a Korean masseuse could have learned from.

I laid there on his floor as he knelt over me, slowly pumping my dick back and forth until I spewed all over my oiled and tanned torso. I could have died right then and been satisfied. Although that would have meant I wouldn’t have gotten to see Monday.

I really thought things would take a turn for the anal on Saturday night when Steven less than subtly hinted that I should spend the night at his place.

“Only if you cook me breakfast in the morning,” I joked. He blushed and then kissed me. Minutes later, he led me upstairs for my third orgasm of the day. I hadn’t accomplished that many since I stayed home from school my sophomore year and challenged myself to beat a friend’s record of six in one day. I netted four before Days of Our Lives started. The other three were much more difficult to come by.

That night, I was fine with the kissing and the massaging and the rubbing, but goddammit if I didn’t want him to stick it in. He was so sexy, and he was with me. It was like ordering a filet mignon and only being allowed to eat the sides. I wanted the whole tube steak.

We made out well into the night until I finally stopped him.

“Do you have any condoms?” I asked slowly, maintaining eye contact and trying my hardest to be sexy. I didn’t care how slutty it sounded. I needed it.

“Umm, no,” he swallowed. My face didn’t move on the outside but it sank on the inside. I had a couple in the glove compartment of my car for emergencies, but I was already teetering on the whore-precipice. Running out to get rubbers from my Rover would have knocked me over the edge.

“I didn’t know you wanted to…” he said looking at me intensely.

“Oh, I don’t,” I said with a grin. “I just thought you did.” I then grabbed his hard dick and gave it a squeeze. “It would sort of be a waste of this, don’t you think?”

I smiled up at him and kissed him quickly. Without any other words, he sprang up and ran down the hall. He returned with a grin and a Trojan.

“My parent’s bathroom,” he smiled, crawling into the bed, pulling the corner of the wrapper open with his teeth. Of course he rifled through his parent’s goody drawer for a condom. We’d all done it.

The sex was contradictory. At seventeen, I wasn’t about to fool myself into thinking I had already experienced the best sex of my life. I was, however, expecting some sort of pleasurable technique. I realized Steven’s hesitation as soon as he slipped into my aptly lubed hole. He looked down at me and asked if it was okay. I nodded, took in a deep breath and took him in all the way.

A second later, he pulled almost all the way out. I moaned. He asked if it was okay. Again. I smiled and said it was.

“Are you sure? Does it feel good?”

I put a finger up to his lips and ground upwards into him. His head rolled back, his cock tightened and stiffened into me. For about seven remarkable seconds, the head of his pulsing dick grazed my prostate and it felt amazing.

And then he came.

I’m sure that poor little condom didn’t see his life lasting a mere two minutes, but he fulfilled his reservoir tipped destiny and Steven and I spent the rest of the night cuddling.

And then came Sunday. Quite possibly the longest day of my entire adolescent life. I felt like a kid on Christmas Eve. It wasn’t that I was so excited about what was about to happen. It was that I knew Summit Hill High was about to explode.

“Hey there, scout, how’s the paper going?” my dad popped into my room and asked. Dad, I could be in here choking the chicken, will you knock? I wanted to shout, but I wasn’t a Sally Jesse Raphael troubled teen, so I simply shrugged and continued typing mindlessly.

“Wanna go to dinner? I was thinking the Reata for a steak tonight,” he said, opening the door wider and stepping in.

“I should really finish this paper,” I said, pointing at my laptop screen. I was four pages into a questionable argument about Great Expectations, and I was fairly certain the Cliff Note I had quoted had spelled Mrs. Havisham’s name wrong.

“Okay,” my dad retreated far too easily. I could see his disappointment in the waning light of my bedroom.

“You know what, Dad? Dinner sounds perfect,” I said. I stood up, pulled on a sweater and followed my dad downstairs.

I knew he viewed this whole brand new living arrangement as a second chance to make our relationship work. It was awkward when he and my mom got divorced: he lavished me with stuff and it didn’t phase me one bit. I knew my mom needed me to stay with her and that meant hating him, at least until I was old enough to work at his law firm for the summer and spend some regular time with him. By then, the midlife crisis was over, the girlfriend was gone and the ridiculous swim trunks were thrown away.

He was now making the effort and I decided to make that effort a little easier on him.

“So how is school going?” he asked as we sipped rancid red wine and waited on our steaks.

“It’s going fine,” I shrugged. “A lot tougher than SoHo.”

“It’s a fine school, son. You take full advantage of it, and the Ivies will be eating out of your hands, trust me. Of course you could always stay close to the old man and go to Rice.”

“I haven’t even thought about that yet, Dad,” I confessed. He gave me a simple shrug that contained the entire ‘it’s time to consider your future’ speech inside of it. My dad was the master of saying so much with so little.

“Are you seeing anyone?” he asked cautiously. For sure. I spent all weekend taking the oar of the star rower up my ass, Dad. You’d be proud.

“Not so much,” I replied. “Just having some fun.”

“Yeah, well make sure you protect yourself with all of that fun,” he said. “I know how a young boy can be, I’d hate to think how two young boys together could be.”

The fact that my dad had conjured up any sort of image of me and another dude doing it in a capacity that required protection troubled me. It also indicated that we’d come a long way.

I spent the rest of dinner doing my best not to be short with my dad, as was my custom. He compelled me to follow in his footsteps and try out for an a capella group. I told him I’d think about it.

“What about a sport?” he asked, chewing on prime grade A beef. “They look great on your resume. I’m sure you could pick something up.”

“I don’t really play any sports,” I said.

“Oh come on. You used to play golf at the country club when you interned last summer. And tennis. Are those teams having any tryouts?”

It sickened me that Summit Hill had a golf and a tennis team when my school in SoHo barely had practice jerseys for marquee sports like football.

I shrugged. I could have taken up tennis fairly easily. In fact, at the father/son country club tournament last summer, my dad and I had come in fourth and it was only my second week playing. By summer’s end, I was holding my own in singles against guys who had had private trainers all their lives.

However, tennis wasn’t the most glamorous sport at Summit. The country club crowd all new how to play, so there was little to no novelty about it. Football was king. Volleyball, lacrosse and basketball, on the other hand, made up the royal court. Tennis was the other Boleyn girl.

“I’m just saying, son, I want you getting involved in something productive. Builds character and looks good on—“

“The college resume,” I interrupted, tired of that two word phrase.

If only social climbing was a box you could check on the college application form. Hrs/week? What was 24 multiplied by 7? But it wasn’t, so my most recent extracurricular activity was a royal waste of college-bound time.

I finished dinner and went straight back to my essay. I drew my thesis to a conclusion by rewording my entire opening paragraph. As you can see from this five-paragraph essay, because of yaddy yaddah and yaddah, Pip in Great Expectations is yaddy diddley doo. I hit print, stripped down and hopped into bed, thinking that if I went to sleep sooner, morning would come sooner and phase one of my two-phased plan would be in place.

I woke up to my phone vibrating in my ear. I checked it, and saw it was a call from Steven. I looked at the time and saw that it was just passed one.

“Hey, Loges.” His velvety voice could barely achieve a whisper. It sounded more like a sore throat. “You awake?”

“Yeah,” I said, sitting up. “I’m uh… just reading for English.”

“I woke you up, didn’t I?” Does it matter now?

“No worries, Steve,” I replied. “What’s wrong?”

“I just… look, I know our whole thing yesterday was a huge flop,” he said, his voice tapering to a normal decibel. “I just wanted to see if maybe… I dunno. You’d want to give it another shot.”

I thought about shooting him down. It was one in the morning. I was tired. My breath smelled bad, and what had really changed in the last twenty-four hours? Had he gone to a Colin Farrell master class in how to please your partner since I last saw him?

“Look, Steve, you don’t have to…”

He cut me off. “I was thinking maybe you could show me how to be better… you know… using me.”

He said the last part bashfully. Like he couldn’t believe that he was actually asking another guy to fuck him. He didn’t strike me as a bottom one bit. He was too tall and broad and masculine. Then again, when I first met him, he didn’t strike me as a ‘mo, and here we were.

The proof was in the pudding. I sat up even more, and stretched my body. I noticed that in the time since he’d called, my cock had stirred awake and my stretching had pushed it all the way up.

“Um… yeah,” I stammered. “Did you want to… do you mean now?”

“Yeah,” he said. “Your dad asleep?”

“Yeah,” I replied.

“Good. Come let me in,” he said. Wait, what? I thought. Where was he? I pulled on a pair of boxers and looked out my bedroom window. Steven was standing there holding a CVS bag and waving up at me. He must have gotten my address from the student directory, and if he wasn’t so ridiculously sexy, standing there in a pair of sweat pants and Summit Hill Crew shirt, I would have been sketched out. It also didn’t hurt that his non-phone hand was idly place just inside his elastic waist band. The kid was a standing wet dream, and I almost pinched myself to make sure I wasn’t having one.

I raced downstairs, disabled the alarm and let Steven in.

“Hey,” he said when the door was closed and the alarm was back on. “I’m sorry I woke you up.”

“No worries,” I said. “A wake up call in order to… well, do this. There are worse things.”

“Glad you feel that way,” he smiled at me. He leaned down for a kiss and I turned away. I put my hand up to my mouth.

“I should brush my teeth,” I said. I led him up the stairs, pointed out my room, and then raced to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth quickly, not bothering to do the whole three minute thing. When I got back to my bedroom, Steven was looking around at some of my stuff.

“SoHo chamber choir,” he whispered when I closed and locked the door behind me. “You sing?”

“I sang,” I said, embarrassed that I even had those certificates out, let alone that he was reading them.

“Cool,” he said. “What else do you do?”

“Do you really want to know or are you waiting a polite amount of time before you get naked in my room?” I asked. I was aware how it sounded, and his facial expression made it perfectly clear that he was actually interested. “Um… I was a vocalist in a jazz band. And I used to do UIL debate.” I shrugged. That was it. I was a closet nerd and Steven was the only one at Summit who knew it.

He smiled at me, nodded and then kissed me. If this guy could learn to fuck as well as he kissed, he’d be in business. Literally, his kiss took me from zero to sixty in 2.5 seconds. By the time I got my footing, I was pulling him down the bed on top of me.

We ground for a little while; I didn’t want things to go too fast because I knew he was obviously worried about what was to come. Instead, I let him initiate clothes removal. He then initiated the body licks and the brief bout of oral before I had to grab his head and warn him that if he kept licking me like a lollipop, I’d explode in his mouth.

He grinned, rejoined my lips and started grinding our peckers together. I reached over to his CVS bag and pulled out a small bottle of KY. Without breaking our kiss, I undid the top, squeezed out a healthy amount and applied it with my finger to the outside of his hole.

“Oh,” he squirmed. He looked down at me and laughed. “That’s cold.”

“You should have gotten warming cream,” I said. “Here.”

I turned him around so that he was lying on his stomach, his rock hard dick between him and my sheets. I spread his legs apart and gently massaged his slightly hairy asshole. His ass was gorgeous. It was high and firm, obviously tight. Everything you’d want. And it was mine.

I spread his cheeks apart, got as much saliva on my tongue as possible and then dove in to his sphincter. I could tell by the movement in his arms that he was surprised by my motion, but a moan quickly followed, so there went that.

I happened to be an incredibly good rimmer. It wasn’t my favorite task, but every once in a while, a ‘straight’ guy in SoHo would come for a blowjob and stay for the full on rectal. I managed to keep my sexploits quiet down there, not wanting to get a reputation. But if the handful of guys I’d been with all got together and exchanged notes, ‘spectacular tongue work’ would be the overall consensus.

By the time I was tongue deep into Steven’s ass, I was impossibly hard. I geared up to go in, strapped on a condom, poured more lube than would have ever been necessary and then positioned my cock at the rim of Steven’s ass.

“Ready?” I asked.

“Yeah,” he said, taking in a deep breath.

“Okay,” I whispered. I pulled him up into doggy position so it would be easier for both of us. “Have you ever put anything up here?” I asked, trying to gauge the level of tightness. My tongue and finger hadn’t met too much resistance, so I wasn’t betting on virgin. Still, his inexperience was obvious.

“Um, just a couple plugs. Some fingers,” he confessed. His ass rocked back involuntarily. This kid wanted it, I thought. I grabbed his hips and pushed in slowly.

“So you want to pop past the edge, right?” I narrated so that he’d know for next time. His body tensed up. “Breathe, dude. Breathe.”

He let out a deep breath, relaxed and then opened up for me.

“See, when you relax, it’s almost like you’re pushing me back. That’s perfect. When you top, just push through that. You won’t hurt me, I promise,” I whispered. I slid in ever so slowly, not wanting him to feel any pain. We’d used the equivalent of a bucket of frying grease for lube, so I was sure we’d be okay. By the time I was fully in, Steven was moaning, sighing, and writhing his head back and forth on my pillow.

“Feel good?” I asked. Obviously, I thought. One look at him and I knew he felt amazing about it.

I slid out slowly and he tensed up again. He realized that tensing only made things uncomfortable, so after a couple of pumps, he relaxed for real and let me do my thing. I told him how it was important to keep the pace steady and to grow faster and faster as you pumped. Before I knew it, teaching time was over and it was simply fucking time.

Now, I’m not a top, in any sense of the word. But as a bottom, I’d learned to control my orgasm to match my partner’s. I knew for a fact that Steven wouldn’t last long with my dick rubbing against his prostate, so I willed myself to the edge quickly and kind of just rode there until I felt his ass muscles tighten around me. The next thing I knew, Steven screamed, “Holy fuck!” and erupted all over my blue checkered sheets.

A second later, I let my muscles relax and I filled the tip of the condom with more semen than I realized I had. I smiled down at Steven, my brow sweating and my chest puffing in and out. As I slipped out, he let out a thud and smiled up at me. I glanced over at the clock. It had taken us almost two hours to get to the usable part, and the time stood at almost four a.m. I was too tired to wonder if my dad had heard any of that. I passed out a minute later, spooned by the bigger, stronger, and warmer Steven.

I woke with a start at seven. I checked the hall and ran Steven and me to the bathroom. Once in there, we were safe. My dad left no later than 7:30, and if he hadn’t seen us by then, he wouldn’t at all.

“Have a good day at school, kiddo,” my dad called through the locked bathroom door while I was balls deep inside Steven’s ass. He asked for one more tutorial before we flipped the switch and I happily obliged.

Anticipation abounded as I drove to Summit Hill High the next morning with Steven trailing in his car. I checked the clock every two seconds, wondering when 8:00 would finally come.

I hopped out of the car, and stood by the pillars. I looked around and I waited.

My phone buzzed with an email notification at 8:02. At 8:04, I looked up and saw people pointing at their phones, iPads, and tablets. The email was out. I hung around after the first buzzer, ran to my car pulled out my late slip from calculus last week and a folder of photographs. As I sauntered through the empty hall while everyone was in class, I peppered the walls, floors and halls with over one hundred semi-glossy photographs of Eric’s face and my unidentifiable cock. My smile of satisfaction couldn’t be contained.

When I went to the office to get a late slip, I handed them the note that Frankel had written me. The aide didn’t bother to check the name, let alone the date and time. She handed me a free pass and sent me on my way. By the time I tucked into my seat in World Geography, everyone was talking about Eric Perse and Picture-gate 2010.

I felt sort of bad for Eric. If he had been totally innocent, I would have felt extremely bad. But as it stood, he was the one that sucked me into this world at the bequest of his sister. If he wanted to play in the kitchen, he’d need to prepare for a burn or two.

The clusterfuck that was the main hall during the second hour passing period was priceless. People were picking up photos and showing them around. Some kid grabbed one and steamrolled his way into the bathroom. They were hot, that was for sure, but they were salacious and disgusting. No one wanted a close up view of their Prince of Camelot nose deep on someone’s kosher pickle.

I stood around the pillars facing the quad waiting for the inevitable. I tried my best to blend in when I saw Eric and Tori approaching. He was clearly crossing to leave school altogether and she was following him pathetically.

“Eric, I swear to you, I didn’t do this,” she shouted. He kept his stride.

“You’re the only one who had the pictures, you said so,” he said. “And you said if I didn’t get Logan back you’d release them. How the fuck could you, Tor? How could you humiliate me like this?”

“I was never… listen, Eric, I swear I would never do this,” she pleaded. “I wasn’t going to do it, you know that. Someone must have…”

“Someone must have what Tor? Tell me your grandiose lie, please. Someone must have hacked into your computer and downloaded the pictures? Someone must have created an anonymous email account that happens to be named after your favorite movie and messaged everyone in school from it? Who the fuck would do that? God, I am sick and tired of your fucking lies, and I’m done with your bullshit! You are actually going to hell, Sis, if not for this, then pick a reason! You’re nothing but a mother fucking bitch!”

By the time he was done ripping her a new one, the scene had gone from hot mess to train wreck. Everyone in the entrance had stopped to watch the fight. It was simply sad at that point. I almost felt bad pitting Eric against Tori, but the part of me that had created the plan and decided to call her bluff was satisfied. And at the end of the day, the bitch deserved to lose everything, including her brother.

As I ran after Eric, bulldozing a defeated Tori along the way, I thanked God that my intuition had been correct. This would have backfired like none other had Tori told Eric that I knew about the pictures too. Instead, she played the pictures as if she had taken them, and then she used them to get whatever she needed out of Eric. In her selfishness, she’d underestimated me. It was smart on her part, but not smart enough. I had effectively split up the school’s power duo. With Eric a free agent all I had to do was win him over.

“Eric!” I called just before he reached his car.

“What the fuck do you want?”

I heard the vice principal faintly make an announcement over the loud speaker, instructing everyone to leave all pornography in the halls and go to class.

“Eric, wait up,” I said. I finally caught him as he opened his driver side door. “I’m sorry about what happened back there. I can’t imagine what you’re going through.”

“You’re right, now leave me the fuck alone,” he said. He got into his car and I hustled in right after. “Seriously?”

“Look, you shouldn’t be alone right now,” I said.

“We’re broken up. You’re off the hook. You’re free. Besides, your queen probably needs you to pick up the pieces of her Homecoming campaign.”

“I’m not worried about that. I’m worried about you.” I sounded sincere, because I mostly was. Screw what he’d done to set me up. Eric was a nice enough guy. He was just playing in the wrong league.

He looked at me and nodded. I pulled my seat belt on and he reversed out of the parking lot.

“I just don’t understand why she would do that to you,” I said sympathetically as he drove aimlessly through Summit Hill.

“Because she’s a heinous bitch,” Eric said. “She always has been. And you know, the closer you think you are to her, the safer you feel. But that’s not the case at all. She’ll ruin anyone to get her way. And what the fuck is her way? Use me to humiliate you and drive you out of Summit?”

He spewed the words like they were hot coffee. He looked at me after he said it.

“I guess it doesn’t matter now. She wasn’t loyal to me, so I don’t owe her a goddamn thing. Tori was planning to bring you down, Loges. From the get go, she’s been planning it,” he said. Bingo! I couldn’t have asked for more.

“What do you mean?”

“This whole friendship thing is total bullshit. She wanted you to get popular so you’d be on the court with her and then she had something big planned for Homecoming night. I’m talking Carrie, pig’s blood at the school dance, big.”

“Do you know what she was going to do?” I asked. Now that her plan was thwarted, I was more than curious.

“I shouldn’t say,” he said. I knew for a fact that any time anyone said that, if you kept quiet long enough, they would indeed say. “She was going to slip you a mickey. A roofie or whatever. Before the big ceremony and the big game and the dance. You’d miss everything. She was going to ‘find you’ in a drugged out stupor and report that you had taken their pregaming too seriously and slipped out to do some lines. She said with what she had planned, if your dad didn’t ship you off to Betty Ford afterward, he’d be an unfit parent.”

When he said it, I knew I was out of my league. Here I was planning to bring her down with fat photos from seventh grade when she had Promises Rehab practically booked for my extended stay? I couldn’t believe what Eric was saying, but it troubled me something awful. Tori was truly heinous, and pitting Eric against her wasn’t going to take her down. It was time to get him on my team.

“Eric, she wouldn’t do that to me, would she?” I asked, trying to make myself sound as pathetic as possible.

“You saw what she just did to me,” he said, stopping at a red light. I looked him in the eye and I felt bad for what I’d done. But it was for the greater good and it had gotten me one step closer to ending Tori once and for all.

“Yeah. What am I gonna do?” I asked quietly. He looked at me with a tear lodged deep in his eye. I leaned in and kissed him, my feelings of sympathy and regret taking over. He kissed me back, almost pushing me all the way back into my seat.

Shit. I thought. This is great. Just fucking great. I couldn’t focus on the prize for five minutes without getting sucked into those Johnny Deep Blues. I pulled back and asked him again.

“What am I gonna do?”

“How about this,” Eric panted. “Let’s brainstorm a plan at my place. After.”

He gave me a wicked smile and then drove off towards his homestead.

Twenty minutes later, we were fucking.

An hour later, we brainstormed.

      **

I didn’t expect the sleeping giant hair to sleep for long. She’d been wounded that was sure, but she hadn’t been defeated. I made sure to leave the Perse mansion before school let out, asking Eric to drop me off at the faculty lot. On my way home, I called Taylor for the lowdown.

“Not what I was expecting out of you, Logan,” he said as I put my phone on speaker. I sped through town, thinking I’d be safe at home. I wanted nothing more than to be at home.

“What do you mean?”

“Well, I gave you all the info you needed,” he said. “This move was primer. You just threw a rock at the hive without knocking it down.”

“I didn’t do this, Taylor, so I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“If we’re going to work together, you’ll have to give me the benefit of the doubt, Loges,” Taylor said. He was right. He’d trusted me and I was being stiff with him. Still, something told me not to completely put my cards on the table. He might have known I was responsible, but he couldn’t prove it, so I wouldn’t confess.

“Whatever,” I said. “What’s the fallout?”

“She’s pissed,” he said. “She’s really pissed. She thinks this might affect her chances at court, being linked to this scandal. I’ve never seen her sweat, Logan and you made her sweat. For that I say, congrats and watch out.”

“I didn’t do it,” I maintained. I didn’t care what he thought. My official position was innocent until proven guilty.

“Yeah, yeah,” Taylor said. He left me with the most ominous warning I’d ever heard. “She’s gonna want blood, Logan. You’ve got the trump, but you better know what you’re doing.”

He hung up and I swallowed hard, trying to ignore the taste of Eric that still lingered in my mouth.

My foot got heavier and heavier as I neared my house. Maybe I had jumped in too deep. I mean, I was messing with a girl who had planned to send me to rehab around Homecoming. That wasn’t a joke. If I had let my guard down, even a little, I’d be half way to a halfway house in a week and a half.

But then I remembered my secret weapon. I still had the fat photos. I still had a double agent in Taylor and a new ally in Eric. And then there was Steven who I wasn’t sure would serve an express purpose, but it didn’t hurt to have an attractive sidekick on my arm.

I pulled up to my house and noticed a black Mercedes Benz parked crookedly in my driveway. Tori stood leaning on the driver’s side door, shades drawn over her eyes. She was wearing the same thing I’d seen her in that morning, but for some reason, she looked darker, more sinister. Her faux-friendship veil had been lifted. I had thrown the gauntlet and she was there to draw first blood.

I showed no fear as I parked on the street and slowly emerged, stopping to get my back pack out of the back seat of my car.

I approached her slowly.

“You think you know what you’re doing, Logan?” she said in an eerily calm voice. My poker face was prepared for yelling and hissing. I didn’t know what to do with calm and collected.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” I said, swallowing hard.

“Don’t fuck with me,” she warned, her voice still tempered and even. “That little stunt you pulled today… well… you shouldn’t have done that.”

I blinked at her, fighting the urge to look away. For some reason, I thought it would be easier to face her eye to eye. Instead, I had to look into the black holes that were her shades and I wondered what exactly was behind the glass.

“Let me tell you something; you’d better watch your back, Logan. You hurt my brother and he won’t even look at me. You think you’ve just got everyone outsmarted, but I have news. You don’t. I’m coming after you with everything I’ve got and you’re lily white SoHo ass hasn’t seen anything yet.”

“Chick, what would you call totaling my car with a boulder and trying to send me to rehab?” I blurted out as she opened her car door.

She smiled, sending chills down my spine. I fought the urge to buckle backwards and retreat.

“Child’s play,” she whispered in a barely audible hiss. She closed the door, turned on her car and rolled down her window.

“See you at lunch, poodle,” she said as she sped off. I stood in my driveway watching her pull away, her words ringing in my ear.

Child’s play.

For the first time, I was genuinely terrified of that big haired bitch.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter :) Let me know what you think. Leave me a comment or review or hop on over to the discussion thread. Thanks :)

Discussion thread: http://www.gayauthors.org/forums/topic/32461-big-haired-bitches/

Copyright © 2011 Jwolf; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Ok, so right now I have the Carpenters song, "It's only just begun" running around in my head. Somehow I feel I should apologize for that. :lol:

 

I was wrong about Steven. He's not a player. He's an absolute sweetheart. :wub: Now I'm going to worry about him. :( Colateral damage and all that.

 

Your characters are becoming more real to me with each chapter.

 

I wanted to point out one typo - at least I think it's a typo - because it made me laugh. You used "ore" instead of "oar". Then I got to thinking maybe he meant iron ore. 0:) Anyway, I'll stop there; my self-entertainment is often only funny to me. :ph34r:

 

We are definitely in the "here, have another can of whoop ass" stage. While I may need therapy before this is all over, I'm totally loving it. :worship::worship:

Link to comment
On 08/04/2011 03:59 AM, Conner said:
Ok, so right now I have the Carpenters song, "It's only just begun" running around in my head. Somehow I feel I should apologize for that. :lol:

 

I was wrong about Steven. He's not a player. He's an absolute sweetheart. :wub: Now I'm going to worry about him. :( Colateral damage and all that.

 

Your characters are becoming more real to me with each chapter.

 

I wanted to point out one typo - at least I think it's a typo - because it made me laugh. You used "ore" instead of "oar". Then I got to thinking maybe he meant iron ore. 0:) Anyway, I'll stop there; my self-entertainment is often only funny to me. :ph34r:

 

We are definitely in the "here, have another can of whoop ass" stage. While I may need therapy before this is all over, I'm totally loving it. :worship::worship:

Thanks for catching that typo! I'm sure there are a dozen more in there. I wouldn't worry for Steven yet, but I like him too, so I don't anticipate him crossing over to the dark side any time soon. As for there 'we've only just begun...' you're right... Like I said, the sleeping giant hair is up and roaring :)
Link to comment
On 08/04/2011 06:34 AM, methodwriter85 said:
I thought Logan said he was a swimmer in the first chapter?
No, Logan's not a swimmer. There is a line where his teacher tells him to ask for help before he's 'swimming' but that was in reference to falling behind in class. That could have been confusing, though.
Link to comment

You have created one very scary girl. Conner, I think I'll join you in therapy; this is just scary as..

 

I like Steven's character dev too. The big bright bloke that has to exude self-confidence, but has areas where he is lost and confused. I worry that he'll end up colateral damage.

 

 

congrats

Link to comment
On 08/04/2011 10:18 AM, Canuk said:
You have created one very scary girl. Conner, I think I'll join you in therapy; this is just scary as..

 

I like Steven's character dev too. The big bright bloke that has to exude self-confidence, but has areas where he is lost and confused. I worry that he'll end up colateral damage.

 

 

congrats

This made me laugh. Do you think I'm that cruel to corrupt Steven? Okay, I might... Thanks for the review :)
Link to comment

*sigh*

Clusterf**k, it is! How do you manage it? :o everytime! :P

She is scary! Really really scary! fingers crossed for Logan now! :P

Link to comment

Oh f**k. I'd be pissing in my pants right about now if I were Loges. Holy shit, she is scary. "Child's play." Omg, what's she gonna do now?

 

I'm actually surprised she didn't think of Logan when she first saw the pictures. How could she have forgotten that it was LOGAN who put them on her computer? My God, then he blurts out about rehab! Shit, she's gonna know he talked to Eric. Well, I guess that doesn't matter anymore.

 

I really thought the photos Logan plastered on the walls were the Fat Photos! I had no clue he was gonna take the PORN Photos! lol "Please discard any pornographic material and get to class." Hahah, this chapter was so ridiculously funny! I mean, every chapter is so funny; I spend the whole time laughing hysterically. What a sense of humor you have Jon! :)

 

I can't wait to see what Logan's gonna come up with now. Ok, so he has Eric, Steven (maybe not so good, ex-lover, current-lover, hmm, maybe too much jealousy for them to be of any use?) and Taylor on his side. I think he's gonna need more than that to fight Tori; she's a monster! :)

 

Looking forward to more as always! :)

Link to comment
On 08/04/2011 10:31 PM, Frostina said:
*sigh*

Clusterf**k, it is! How do you manage it? :o everytime! :P

She is scary! Really really scary! fingers crossed for Logan now! :P

Cross those fingers for Logan. Trust me, he'll need it. Glad you enjoyed it:)
Link to comment
On 08/05/2011 03:44 AM, Lisa said:
Oh f**k. I'd be pissing in my pants right about now if I were Loges. Holy shit, she is scary. "Child's play." Omg, what's she gonna do now?

 

I'm actually surprised she didn't think of Logan when she first saw the pictures. How could she have forgotten that it was LOGAN who put them on her computer? My God, then he blurts out about rehab! Shit, she's gonna know he talked to Eric. Well, I guess that doesn't matter anymore.

 

I really thought the photos Logan plastered on the walls were the Fat Photos! I had no clue he was gonna take the PORN Photos! lol "Please discard any pornographic material and get to class." Hahah, this chapter was so ridiculously funny! I mean, every chapter is so funny; I spend the whole time laughing hysterically. What a sense of humor you have Jon! :)

 

I can't wait to see what Logan's gonna come up with now. Ok, so he has Eric, Steven (maybe not so good, ex-lover, current-lover, hmm, maybe too much jealousy for them to be of any use?) and Taylor on his side. I think he's gonna need more than that to fight Tori; she's a monster! :)

 

Looking forward to more as always! :)

Your recaps are so great! I smile every time I read them. You're right to worry for Logan. Tori never forgets. He outplayed her with this one, but she has more resources, knowledge, and straight up evilness on her side. Thanks again for the review :)
Link to comment

“You’re the only one who had the pictures, you said so,” he said. “And you said if I didn’t get Logan back you’d release them. How the fuck could you, Tor? How could you humiliate me like this?”

 

Funny how she got played. That Summit Hill education didn't help Tori out much did it?

The story is nice, the drama is real, Steven is the real thing I hope. Tori Threat at the end was cute, I won't worry much. He has those pictures. LOL!

Your a great story teller. Just watch out... your getting so good with these mini chapters I might want you to write even more.

Link to comment
On 10/14/2011 05:39 PM, Westlake82 said:
“You’re the only one who had the pictures, you said so,” he said. “And you said if I didn’t get Logan back you’d release them. How the fuck could you, Tor? How could you humiliate me like this?”

 

Funny how she got played. That Summit Hill education didn't help Tori out much did it?

The story is nice, the drama is real, Steven is the real thing I hope. Tori Threat at the end was cute, I won't worry much. He has those pictures. LOL!

Your a great story teller. Just watch out... your getting so good with these mini chapters I might want you to write even more.

Why thank you for the compliment. Glad you're still into the story :)
Link to comment

My head is swimming and I'm desperately trying to row back and figure out what exactly is going on with Steven and Logan. Logan seemed to like him. Steven seemed to really like Logan. Logan sleeps with Eric. Tori has been wounded but not enough to keep her down. Now she seems intent on bringing the full strength of her stinger out and taking Logan down....worse than before. I'm not even sure who is going to survive this avalanche.

 

Ok, so maybe Eric wasn't so innocent but I still think there is more to him and Logan then meets the eye. I don't think it is all scandalous either. I also feel that poor Steven is going to get crush in the middle of all this mess.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..