Jump to content
    Jwolf
  • Author
  • 2,943 Words
  • 6,733 Views
  • 34 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Big Haired Bitches - 1. Iron Man

And so it begins. Logan learns off the bat that you play rough with big haired bitches, or you don't bother playing at all.

I couldn’t see the white board behind the bevy of curls lofted in front of me. Literally, the blonde semi-ringlets cascaded down the back of her head and on to her shoulders, obstructing my view of the calculus that the teacher was scribbling on the board.

I thought about asking the bitch in front of me to move her head, but I decided it wasn’t worth it. The mathematical torture would be over my head whether or not I could see it. At the end of the day, I would have to get used the big hair, bangs and Texas twangs. This was Summit Hill after all.

“Where are you eating lunch?” the girl in front of me asked the boy to her left. I couldn’t see her face, but I imagined it to be round and paunchy to match her full head of Miss Piggy hair.

“I dunno,” he replied. “With you I’m assuming.”

“Duh,” she replied. “We eat at the bench in the center of the quad.”

Not only could I not see the board, now I couldn’t even hear the teacher. I knew more about the quad and this bitch’s lunch plans than I did about derivatives. Being my first day at Summit Hill and already three weeks late to the semester, I dreaded the thought of the teacher asking me to answer a question and realizing that the school I’d come from was nowhere near the level of Summit.

The buzzer indicated the end of class with little to no scaring, and I sighed with relief.

“Mr. Chancer,” the teacher said as I tried to weasel out unnoticed. I stopped at his desk and gave him a weak smile. “Do you think you’ll be able to keep up in my class moving forward?”

“Of course,” I said with a smile. I should have asked to be moved to the front row so that I could actually see the board, but I didn’t want to make a big fuss about the big hair. Besides, I really wanted to get out and navigate high school lunch torture, probably the single event I was anticipating most… and dreading.

“Good,” he said with a smirk. “Your transcripts are impressive considering where you transferred from, but not great. Let me know if you need help before you’re swimming. You’ll find that we do things a little differently here at Summit Hill than at South Houston High.”

As if he had to rub in that I’d come from a less than stellar school. Yes, we’re the ones that started the Robin Hood Act so that we could have an actual football team with uniforms and pads, I wanted to shout. Heaven forbid you forgo a fountain in your atrium for a year.

I nodded, told the teacher that I’d alert him if I fell behind and then disappeared into the clinically white hallways lined with floor-length lockers that resembled closets rather than anything you’d find in a normal high school.

I navigated the maze of academia, looking for the open quadrangle in the middle. It was breathtaking the first time I saw it. When my dad explained the school, he neglected to include the part about a multi-million dollar marble accented, perfectly manicured mall. Complete with that brand new fountain.

I knew as soon as I stepped into the quad that I didn’t belong at Summit and I cursed my mom and dad for getting a divorce. I was content in South Houston, eating tuna surprise at an octagonal table for lunch. But my mom selling her townhouse and moving to Spain to paint still life landscapes made it impossible for me to stay with her. Summit Hill in Northwest Houston, or NoHo like my old friends liked to call it, was where it was for me now.

“You look overwhelmed,” a voice said behind me. I turned to see a welcoming smile and bright blue eyes against dark features. I was a sucker for creative facial composition and everything about this boy’s charming face was creative. His nose was slightly larger than a plastic surgeon would consider appropriate, but it fit his chiseled face and square jaw perfectly. His dark hair was softly fingered back, creating a flip that could easily be shaken off his face. And then the eyes. Bright blue, see right through you, eyes. Deep blue, dive right in, eyes. Piercing, fuck me gently, eyes.

I was overwhelmed alright.

“Yeah,” I replied, actively reminding myself that sarcasm was a turnoff. “I couldn’t decide if I was at a high school or in the south of France.”

“The south of France wishes it had this kind of grass,” he smiled at me. And then he was gone. I watched him cross the quad and pop a squat on a bench next to another group of mixed co-eds. Beautiful girls with beautifully big hair. Other attractive boys that I’m sure played lacrosse or soccer. He was out of my league and so was Summit Hill.

                **

“How was your first day?” my dad asked over dinner at Anaria’s. Spending copious amounts of money was his favorite way of saying ‘I love you’. My mom and I had both gotten tired of it. I forked my surf ‘n turf with what I was sure was the wrong fork and shrugged.

“It was okay.”

“Just okay? Logan, that school is amazing,” he said. “Wait until you hear the orchestra in the spring.”

“I don’t think I can… wait, Dad,” I said, trying my best not to show my poor attitude. I had to give my dad credit for trying.

“Mm, you should go out for an a cappella group. They’re amazing fun and it’ll look good on your college resume.”

“I’m sure they’ve all had tryouts already, Dad,” I protested, not because I didn’t want to, but because I had my friends and I had my activities. So what they were an hour and a half down Highway 45.

“Well just look into it. The Ringtones would love a tenor like you,” he said. I nodded along and gave my dad the best answers I could. To be honest, being around my father again was good. He hadn’t been there for the important stuff growing up. My mom had talked me through coming out to my friends and family. She had given me the safe sex and alcohol talks. She had taught me how to shave. She had been my rock and cornerstone for so long, I forgot what having a strong male figure looked like. And he let me drink wine at dinner, which was totally bad ass.

Later that night, I called my friend Lucy and bitched about the new school, explaining just how obnoxious everything was.

“Tell me again how that girl sounded,” she said. I could tell she was eating it all up.

“She was like ‘Meet me at the big bench in the corner’,” I mimicked in an affected European accent. She didn’t sound anything like that, but it was close. “I mean come on, Muffy. I wonder where she plans to summer.”

“Probably in West Hampton, darling, with the Clintons and the Kennedys,” Lucy replied, getting in on the joke. “Anyway, I’ve gotta go practice this dance for Tuesday’s recital, which you are coming to, right?”

“I wouldn’t miss it for the world sweetie,” I said. We phone kissed goodbye and I sighed. I should have been in SoHo practicing her dance with her. But I was here, in Summit Hill, soaking in air I couldn’t afford and dreading another day at a school that could have lent its campus to an Ivy League University.

                **

I saw her the next morning when I pulled my jalopy into the spot next to the silver Audi. It was parked in the very back of the senior parking lot, away from any other car and under a tree. I, being the last person to register, had the last available parking spot, which happened to be next to the Audi. I sat in my car for a second listening to the last drum beat of Must Get Out by Maroon 5 when she emerged, Louboutins first.

The word gorgeous wouldn’t do her justice. Every ounce of gayness left my svelte body and I got the tinglings of a phantom boner when she appeared, one long leg at a time. She was tall and thin with just the right amount of curves, creating an hourglass figure that looked best in Michael Kors or Marc Jacobs. She stood in front of the Audi in an outfit and a pair of frames that made her look like she belonged under a tent in Bryant Park, flanked by Giselle Bunchen and Alessandra Ambrosio.

The minute she stepped out, two other hot, but not as hot, kids joined her. To her left was a brunette with big hair, a clear winner of the genetic lottery. And to her right was a hottie with a body that reminded me of Jensen Ackles and a face that a young Brad Pitt would have envied. They all looked like they hadn’t eaten in a week and that they’d robbed Saks 5th Avenue for clothes. This can’t be high school, I thought.

They stood around for a few minutes waiting for the first buzzer. Meanwhile, I triple checked my teeth to make sure I had nothing in them. I didn’t want the hottest people at Summit to notice me and think I was a total freak.

I stepped out of my dad’s old Lexus, a nice vehicle by any standard, but nothing compared to the Iron Man Audi, and took two steps toward the quadrangle.

“Hey,” an angel’s voice floated toward me. I stopped and turned. I was greeted by two semi-stoic faces and one very fake smile. “You’re new here, right?”

“Um… yeah,” I replied with a lump in my throat.

“Oh. That’s cute,” the male smiled, looking down at his perfectly manicured nails the whole time. The other girl apparently had no vocal chords. She had probably had them removed to lose a pound and a half.

“Listen, sweetie,” the ring leader began in a condescending voice that belonged at the judges table of American Idol. “I’m gonna let it slide this time because you’re obviously unaware, but I have this whole row of parking reserved.”

Her voice was razor edged and sharp. Each syllable was milked slowly for effect and her s’s were subtle hisses that made me shudder inside.

“Yeah,” I blinked, not sure what to say about that. “Um… they assigned me this spot at the office, so…”

Her face changed for a split second. A look I’d never seen came over it and as quickly as I saw her lips purse and her eyebrow tighten, she was smiling again.

She let out a small chuckle and I was immediately in fear of my life. But I didn’t show it. I’d gone to school with some of the biggest gangsters in the greater Houston area. I had a killer poker face. Show fear, and they get you.

“Well that’s my mistake then,” she said in a cheerful voice that didn’t fool me. Her eyebrow raised ever so slightly and I knew we were done there. I turned and walked away wondering if I’d just thrown a stick at the queen bee of the hive.

               **

I stood in the archway of the quad hoping that I’d cross paths with the cutie from the day before. It was like asking lighting to strike again. My theory that people are creatures of habit paid off when he did emerge behind me.

“A whole day later and you still look confused,” he said with that charming voice I’d been thinking about all day long.

“I just can’t figure out how they get every strand of grass to flow the same way,” I said with big sarcastic eyes.

“Mexicans,” he replied. I laughed beside myself at the semi-racist remark.

“I’m Logan,” I said offering him a hand. He shook it.

“I’m Eric,” he replied with a grin. “And I’m late for lunch.”

I started to say something when he interrupted me.

“I’m also really rude. Do you want to join me and my friends? We eat under that tree over there and, um, there’s a lot of grass you can study, I’m sure.”

I smiled at him. It was the moment of truth. Do I take him up on it and thrust myself into Summit High society or do I continue to wallow in fish-out-of-water syndrome and spend another lunch alone in the corner. Before I could answer, Eric said: “We don’t bite. Come on.”

Only, I’d be okay if he did; just a little, of course.

I followed him over and was introduced to the circle of friends that, sitting there in their dark jeans and assorted checkered shirts, vests, and polos, looked like they could have collectively been a part of a Ralph Lauren photo spread.

I quickly forgot everyone’s name as soon as I was introduced, but it didn’t matter. I spent most of lunch talking to the one I already knew.

“So where did you come from?” Eric asked when his Jimmy John’s sub was out and on his lap.

“Mississippi,” I sang in a vibrato heavy tenor. Eric gave me a blank look.

“1920,” I added with a raised eyebrow. Surely he’d heard the music or seen the tragic Renee Zellwegger remake. “Chicago.”

“I’m confused. Is it Mississippi or Chicago?” he was cute, but he was slow. We could work with that.

“Nevermind. I umm… transferred from South Houston,” I said with a smirk and big eyes. “Don’t mess with me, I’m sort of dangerous.”

“Dangerous minds,” he laughed.

“Something like that,” I replied. “I must say, this place is a million miles away.”

“Oh please,” he replied. “Are you kidding? We’re totally normal.”

“Not exactly,” I said. “I mean, I was accosted by a beauty queen today for parking next to her spot. Not even in her spot. Just next to it. Ya’ll are far from normal.”

“Beauty queen? Miss Texas graduated from here last year,” he said. I wanted desperately for it to be a joke, but I was almost certain that it wasn’t.

“She could have passed. I mean, she had the hair, it was up to here, and the makeup. Not to mention the outfit,” I said, realizing just how gay I sounded. “Sorry, I’m rambling.”

“It’s okay,” he said. “I think I know who you’re talking about.”

“Oh really? You too have stared into the eyes of Medusa?” I said. I realized it was inappropriate as soon as it left my mouth, but the girl was a vapid black hole of intimidation. I had kept my cool in front of her, but I was still thinking about her icy laugh and her evil grin.

“Yeah, that medusa is probably my sister,” Eric said. My jaw hit the floor. The only indication I had that I hadn’t insulted his whole family was the laugh he gave after he saw my expression. “It’s okay, it’s okay. I agree with you. Tori is… different.”

“Is she that mean to everyone or did I get the new guy special?”

“I’m sure it felt harsh because you don’t know her. Of course you come from SoHo, so you deal with, what… drug dealers? Drive by’s? Prostitutes?”

“Our prostitutes only come out at night, thank you.”

I spent the rest of lunch trying to erase my comments about his sister from his mind with quips and antidotes from south Houston. It must have worked because he invited me to sit with his crowd again the next day. I had successfully juged my way into a posse, I mused as I went back to class.

I managed to forget about the morning’s encounter by the time the final buzzer buzzed. I went to my locker briefly to pick up The Scarlett Letter for homework that night, and then bee lined for my car. I wanted to be home before Oprah started so that I could call Lucy later and talk about just what had made us cry.

The second I saw my car, I wanted to scream bloody murder. I had heard of pranks before. Hell, I had done my fair share of pranking a million times. Just last year, a group of friends and I had plastic wrapped everything in our principal’s office and toilet papered his car.

This, however, was no prank. I stood there looking at my Lexus, ready to cry. The expletives that my dad would say when he saw it coursed through my brain.

Sitting on the roof of my car was a large cornerstone brick that must have weighed a solid 60 pounds. How they had gotten it baffled me. What baffled me more is how they had managed to hoist it to the tree next to my car and toss it perfectly to create a dent that caved my entire roof in.

This is how they play in Summit Hill, I thought. Big. Haired. Bitches.

I hope you enjoyed the start to the series. Let me know what you think. Leave me a comment or review or hop on over to the discussion thread. Thanks :)
Copyright © 2011 Jwolf; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 13
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



On 07/08/2011 08:47 AM, K.C. said:
Very cute story, I can't wait to see where this is going. :D

 

Gracias. I'm excited about this one :)
Link to comment

stop writing good stories.

 

just stop.

 

I'm trying to find other stories on this site, and then *poof* I see Jwolf Added chapter 1 Iron MA to Big Haired Bitches to the left of the screen. Your stories are taking too much of my time. If you keep this up I'm never going to get the full GA experience!

 

I have to admit that, while reading the beginning, I was thinking "uh-oh this may be Jwolf's bad one. Everyone has a bad one." Then you introduced ms. queen bee and things started getting interesting. You made her and her friends seem powerful. There's something really enticing about power.

Reading about those three gave me chills.

 

I also love the way you described the blue eyes and I enjoy how witty the main character is.

 

I think I'll just have to ban your stories from my reading list, until I get more exposure to the authors.But I made a mistake in allowing myself to the read this first chapter, so I guess I'll have to wait until this one finishes.

 

:S

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment

Straight from the heart, is it? I was captivated from the start and I just love the creative zingers! Your descriptions of the new school and classmates were life-like and real, like I was there with Logan. What I have yet to understand is why he's at the fancy school now when his father could have easily afforded a fancier place or private school even in downtown Houston. It shall be interesting to see how Logan's history is revealed, not to mention how he gets back at his parking neighbor. :P

Link to comment

This story is looking real good! :worship::2thumbs:

 

As far as humour goes, sarcasm and irreverence top my list! Keep it coming.

 

I love the title of this story. :great:

Link to comment
On 07/08/2011 09:27 AM, Cemel_Dosce said:
stop writing good stories.

 

just stop.

 

I'm trying to find other stories on this site, and then *poof* I see Jwolf Added chapter 1 Iron MA to Big Haired Bitches to the left of the screen. Your stories are taking too much of my time. If you keep this up I'm never going to get the full GA experience!

 

I have to admit that, while reading the beginning, I was thinking "uh-oh this may be Jwolf's bad one. Everyone has a bad one." Then you introduced ms. queen bee and things started getting interesting. You made her and her friends seem powerful. There's something really enticing about power.

Reading about those three gave me chills.

 

I also love the way you described the blue eyes and I enjoy how witty the main character is.

 

I think I'll just have to ban your stories from my reading list, until I get more exposure to the authors.But I made a mistake in allowing myself to the read this first chapter, so I guess I'll have to wait until this one finishes.

 

:S

 

 

 

 

Glad you liked the start. Eventually. :) I'll try o stop monopolizing your story time soon.
Link to comment
On 07/08/2011 09:40 AM, Dark said:
Straight from the heart, is it? I was captivated from the start and I just love the creative zingers! Your descriptions of the new school and classmates were life-like and real, like I was there with Logan. What I have yet to understand is why he's at the fancy school now when his father could have easily afforded a fancier place or private school even in downtown Houston. It shall be interesting to see how Logan's history is revealed, not to mention how he gets back at his parking neighbor. :P
Thanks or the review! It's meant to be suggested that his went to Summit once upon a time. Guess that wasn't clear. Anyway, backstory gets leaked soon, and there are a couple doozies in logan's closet...
Link to comment
On 07/08/2011 09:44 AM, Conner said:
This story is looking real good! :worship::2thumbs:

 

As far as humour goes, sarcasm and irreverence top my list! Keep it coming.

 

I love the title of this story. :great:

I've always wanted to write a sarcastic non filtered character. I'm glad you enjoy that sort of humor. Thanks for he review!
Link to comment

Holy shit Jon! Can I call you Jon? I feel like we should be on a first name basis, I write you so much! lol

 

Anyway, omg, I was cracking up the whole chapter; you certainly have a fantastic sense of humor! Medusa! lol And it's Eric's sister, omg. AND she practically threw a brick at his "old jalopy" Lexus. Ha, I'll take his "old jalopy" Lexus any day! haha

 

It says in the intro section to the story that it's complete, but I'm hoping by your closing sentence you have way more to write. I just don't want you to write so much about Logan and forget all about Coop....and Chase (sniff, sniff)

 

Anyway, awesome story; can't wait to read more! :)

Link to comment
On 07/08/2011 01:55 PM, Lisa said:
Holy shit Jon! Can I call you Jon? I feel like we should be on a first name basis, I write you so much! lol

 

Anyway, omg, I was cracking up the whole chapter; you certainly have a fantastic sense of humor! Medusa! lol And it's Eric's sister, omg. AND she practically threw a brick at his "old jalopy" Lexus. Ha, I'll take his "old jalopy" Lexus any day! haha

 

It says in the intro section to the story that it's complete, but I'm hoping by your closing sentence you have way more to write. I just don't want you to write so much about Logan and forget all about Coop....and Chase (sniff, sniff)

 

Anyway, awesome story; can't wait to read more! :)

Oops. Thanks for catching that! The story is neither complete nor for everyone :) I'm glad you thought it was fun and funny. Don't worry, Caper (Or Carpendrino... I can't remember what we decided) is still my number 1 priority.
Link to comment

Logan, hmmm???

Nice to meet him! :D and yes! definitely Excited! ^_^ like i said.. I look forward to you writing more!

(i promised myself i wasnt going to start an unfinished one! Damn you J! :P :P )

can't wait for more!

 

(can i sweet talk you to give the plans for this one? ;) )

Link to comment
On 07/08/2011 02:15 PM, Frostina said:
Logan, hmmm???

Nice to meet him! :D and yes! definitely Excited! ^_^ like i said.. I look forward to you writing more!

(i promised myself i wasnt going to start an unfinished one! Damn you J! :P :P )

can't wait for more!

 

(can i sweet talk you to give the plans for this one? ;) )

I'm glad you liked it and thanks for the review. You know for a fact I can always be bribed :)
Link to comment

Maybe he gets a tank for tomorrow :)

 

Hmm... why do I get the feeling that the gangsters and the hoods have nothing on these girls. I know them :)

 

It will be totally awesome if he wipes the floor with them. I so want to see that smile wiped off Tori's face. It's a balancing act though because I imagine, as much as he might say he understands I don't think that Eric is going to be compltely happy if Logan trashes her.

 

This reminds me of the film Cruel Intentions. I can't wait to read more. At least, so far, Logan isn't Mr Cellophane and Razzle Dazzles them

Link to comment

This is going to be so awesome! I am already fascinated by this story. Anytime somebody completely makes a jackass out of themselves in front of the first guy they find overly attractive in a new school...well thats just brilliant. Shows flaws. I love Logan already. Keep up the great art and I can't wait for more chapters to come...well I guess I can wait...its just gonna kinda suck.

Link to comment
On 07/08/2011 04:53 PM, Nephylim said:
Maybe he gets a tank for tomorrow :)

 

Hmm... why do I get the feeling that the gangsters and the hoods have nothing on these girls. I know them :)

 

It will be totally awesome if he wipes the floor with them. I so want to see that smile wiped off Tori's face. It's a balancing act though because I imagine, as much as he might say he understands I don't think that Eric is going to be compltely happy if Logan trashes her.

 

This reminds me of the film Cruel Intentions. I can't wait to read more. At least, so far, Logan isn't Mr Cellophane and Razzle Dazzles them

You're right to assume things go south and quickly. I don't want this protagonist to be mistaken for someone who does/says all the appropriate things. He definitely gets street :) I think that's more exciting. Mhahahaha
Link to comment
On 07/08/2011 08:58 PM, intune said:
Great start, I can only imagine all the drama that's coming up biggrin.gif
Thanks for the review. Don't worry... there's tons of drama on the way :)
Link to comment
On 07/08/2011 09:09 PM, adulum06 said:
This is going to be so awesome! I am already fascinated by this story. Anytime somebody completely makes a jackass out of themselves in front of the first guy they find overly attractive in a new school...well thats just brilliant. Shows flaws. I love Logan already. Keep up the great art and I can't wait for more chapters to come...well I guess I can wait...its just gonna kinda suck.
Thanks so much for the review! I'm a fan of flaws too. I look forward to hearing what you think as the story moves forward. :)
Link to comment

This was a great romp, with great humor. So the extent of the damage and vandalism at the end was unexpected. Was that dark humor or something to take seriously? So, there is going to be a really dark side to this story? It will be interesting to see you juggle these two tones in your story. BTW, is juged a slang term I am unaware of? Like your characters and your first chapter. Looks to be another wonderful and different story.

Link to comment
On 07/09/2011 03:14 AM, Foster said:
This was a great romp, with great humor. So the extent of the damage and vandalism at the end was unexpected. Was that dark humor or something to take seriously? So, there is going to be a really dark side to this story? It will be interesting to see you juggle these two tones in your story. BTW, is juged a slang term I am unaware of? Like your characters and your first chapter. Looks to be another wonderful and different story.
It is definitely going to be a dark humor kind of story. The goal is going to be to see how far these 'bitches' will go. And 'juged' is a slang term. I've used it a couple of times, and its admittedly one of my favorite words. Means to move around or squeeze into something. Thanks for the review :)
Link to comment

Lemme see, problems with derivatives in math, big haired girls everywhere, and snobs who don't play nice.

Home schooling sounds more practical all the time.

Link to comment
On 07/09/2011 11:44 AM, Daddydavek said:
Lemme see, problems with derivatives in math, big haired girls everywhere, and snobs who don't play nice.

Home schooling sounds more practical all the time.

If only.
Link to comment

“You look overwhelmed,” a voice said behind me. I turned to see a welcoming smile and bright blue eyes against dark features. I was a sucker for creative facial composition and everything about this boy’s charming face was creative. His nose was slightly larger than a plastic surgeon would consider appropriate, but it fit his chiseled face and square jaw perfectly. His dark hair was softly fingered back, creating a flip that could easily be shaken off his face. And then the eyes. Bright blue, see right through you, eyes. Deep blue, dive right in, eyes. Piercing, f**k me gently, eyes.

 

This is my favorite paragraph in this first chapter! I think you did a fine job in description as well as what I will be expecting from the rest of the story.

Great start, its witty and classy. The character seems knowledgeable to his surroundings and you write with such style and heat. Makes me want to pour myself a glass of wine and hold out my pinky first.

Keep up the awesome work!

 

-Jamie

Link to comment
On 08/02/2011 02:13 PM, jamiiewhiite said:
“You look overwhelmed,” a voice said behind me. I turned to see a welcoming smile and bright blue eyes against dark features. I was a sucker for creative facial composition and everything about this boy’s charming face was creative. His nose was slightly larger than a plastic surgeon would consider appropriate, but it fit his chiseled face and square jaw perfectly. His dark hair was softly fingered back, creating a flip that could easily be shaken off his face. And then the eyes. Bright blue, see right through you, eyes. Deep blue, dive right in, eyes. Piercing, f**k me gently, eyes.

 

This is my favorite paragraph in this first chapter! I think you did a fine job in description as well as what I will be expecting from the rest of the story.

Great start, its witty and classy. The character seems knowledgeable to his surroundings and you write with such style and heat. Makes me want to pour myself a glass of wine and hold out my pinky first.

Keep up the awesome work!

 

-Jamie

Why, thank you Jamie. Glad you enjoyed it and I hope you enjoy the rest of the story. Pour two glasses and scoot over, why don't you?
Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..