Jump to content

Life's Revised Expectations

There are currently no reviews.

A retelling of my first story ever written. Several boys experience a coming to age tale, each in their own way. Join Shane, Isaac, Nick, Gage and more as they go through life with their own expectations.

This story will feature boys starting at age 10. Their ages will go up significantly in the early chapters. It's just to establish some things for each of the characters. Instead of doing flashbacks going to do it upfront as much as I can.

Copyright © 2017 kuragari129; All Rights Reserved.



Recommended Comments

User Feedback

I started reading this story and while it looks like it will be good, I find it very difficult to read the font you are using when using my iPad.. Any chance of changing up or accessing the Readers View function (I have no idea how that works but it would be very helpful.) I really do want to give this story a fair shot.

Share this comment


Link to comment
1 hour ago, starboardtack said:

I started reading this story and while it looks like it will be good, I find it very difficult to read the font you are using when using my iPad.. Any chance of changing up or accessing the Readers View function (I have no idea how that works but it would be very helpful.) I really do want to give this story a fair shot.

I'm sorry your Ipad doesn't like the font I'm using. I will look into a new font and hopefully have everything changed over for tomorrow!

Share this comment


Link to comment

You are a hero! (I cant blame the iPad entirely — starting to get old man’s eyes 🙄😂). Looking dorward to continuing reading.

  • Like 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 2/11/2018 at 7:01 AM, starboardtack said:

You are a hero! (I cant blame the iPad entirely — starting to get old man’s eyes 🙄😂). Looking dorward to continuing reading.

How's that font?

Share this comment


Link to comment

It is great. I am so looking forward to encountering/re-encountering this story. Thank you for being so willing to change.

  • Like 2

Share this comment


Link to comment
20 hours ago, starboardtack said:

It is great. I am so looking forward to encountering/re-encountering this story. Thank you for being so willing to change.

If it's a problem for you, it's a potential problem for all ipad users. Which could mean problems for other tablet users.
It's just a font, nothing impacting the story itself. Even though I say I write these for myself, I'd like it for everyone to be able to read my stories. :)

Share this comment


Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..