Jump to content
    kuragari129
  • Author
  • 1,971 Words
  • 3,394 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Little Life of Nolan Parks - 3. A Swimming Lesson - Stand Out

This story contains mature content; rape, incest, and abuse being a few. This is a warning so you do not enter into the story without warning. I promise, even though this is a darker story, it does not have a dark ending.
Enjoy.

“Come on Nolan, we're gonna be late!” Yes, Henry managed to convince me to come to his swim club meeting. By 'convince' I mean more like my mom gave him our address and he 'kidnapped' me.

I was walking behind him, looking at the ground. We were just outside the swimming pool. It was just me and him, his mom had to do something else. “I'm not that slow...”

“I have 5 minutes to change! I'll see you on the other side.” Henry ran off leaving me by the entrance.

I made my way inside and to the front desk. The lady looked up and sighed, “Swimming doesn't start for another 2 hours.”

I felt my cheeks turn red, “I'm just here to watch my friend practice until swimming starts...”

She smiled and nodded, “Through those doors down there” She pointed towards a set of doors down a short hallway.

I offered a slight smile and walked down and through the doors. I looked across the deep, dark, wet pool. I took a step back and bit my lip. I was kinda intimidated but mostly scared of what was going to happen later.

I stood there long enough for Henry to come out of the changing room and see me. He came over in just his speedo an grabbed my wrist. “It'll be fine. You sit up in the bleachers, far away from the water and watch me swim.”

He led me up into the bleachers and I sat down. I offered him a smile, “My feet have to be able to touch the ground at all times.”

He nodded, “I promise you'll be able to. I won't go deeper than your chest.” He smiled and dashed down towards the water. “Don't forget to watch me!”

So I spent the next few hours watching Henry swim around. When ever he finished anything he would always come up from underneath the water and look at me with a big goofy smile. I would blush and give a faint smile, hiding behind my shirt. Even Henry swimming gets me nervous.

Besides that though I found it great to watch him swim. You could see his abs when he was doing the backstroke. You could just see his muscles when he swam. He even did a triple front flip off the high-dive. I think that's what scared me the most.

Once one of the other guys on the swim team made a comment. I didn't hear it but Henry looked up at me with that goofy smile and gave him a response. At least I think it was a comment about him being weird. It could have been about me.

Surprisingly the practice went by really fast. Henry had a towel around his shoulders when he came up to me, “Practice is done. How 'bout we get you changed and into the pool?”

“Okay...” As we were going back to the front desk Henry had a skip in his step. I was slowly following behind him.

The lady watched us come up to the desk, “It's finally time for you to get into the water?” I nodded shyly. “Four dollars, please.” I handed her my five dollar bill and she gave me back my change.

“Come on,” Henry grabbed my arm. “You can use my locker, there is plenty of room still.” He pulled me into the changing room. I was practically dragged into a stall. “I always use this one so hurry up!”

“Okay... I'll try.” I went to close the door.

It was stopped, “Wait!” Henry opened it back up, “Are you gonna wear the speedos I got you?”

I didn't think my face could be any redder but I think it lit on fire this time. I shook my head, “No... not today.”

Henry's face got a slight frown on his face, “Maybe another day. Now hurry up!” I closed the door with a smile growing on my face.

I quickly got changed and opened the stall and there way Henry sitting and waiting for me. “Okay... where's your locker?”

“Over here!” He got up and rushed over to a locker and quickly opened it up. “See tons of space!” He was right, there was enough space for probably another two bags.

I placed my bag inside and Henry locked it again. My wrist was grabbed and again I was dragged through the changing room and out into the pool area. Henry went straight into the pool. I froze at the steps into the pool.

I stood there looking at him bouncing in the water. “Come on, it doesn't bite.” I took a few more steps down. I stood at the final step, the water was midway up my shin. Henry rolled his eyes and came over to me. “Okay, this is what we're gonna do.

“I'll take you out to the point where you feel comfy enough to try floating on your back.” I nodded, “So we'll make our way slowly in. We do have to get to about here.” He placed his hand on my belly showing where the water had to be up to.

“Okay... That's not too deep... I guess.”

“Lets go.” Henry grabbed both of my hands and slowly brought me further and further into the water. We reached the level that we had to be and I continued. I felt it hit my ribs though and stopped. “Okay. That's better than what I needed so we're good.

“Now, this part is about trust. You need to trust that my hands won't leave from under you unless I tell you. I won't pull a 'you're doing it on your own bullshit.” I nodded. “Do you trust me?”

“Ya...” I nodded. Henry went under the water and I felt my legs get lifted up and a hand placed on my back. He held me up with a arm behind my back and my knees. I started breathing heavily. “Henry?”

“I'm right here.” He popped up over me. “Remember the water beneath you isn't very deep. So how does it feel?”

“I'm kinda scared...” My breathing remained heavy. The water around my ears scared me the most. The fact my hair was wet and there was water around my head frightened me.

“Just calm down, I got you. I'm not even standing up properly, that's how close to the ground we are.” It calmed me down a little bit. “I'm going to move my right hand from under your legs.

He waited for me to nod before moving his hand. “See not that hard. We're gonna try a little movement. Kick your legs a little, my hand will stay here.”

I kicked a little bit and started to move. He pushed me so I would turn away from the wall. I offered him a slight smile. When I stopped I looked over at him. “Am I doing good?”

“Hell ya! You're doing great.” His smile was from ear to ear. “The water is a little deeper now but you'll still be able to stand. I'm going to move my left hand away just enough for you to be on your own now.”

I felt his arm leave my back. I was floating all by myself. I started to smile and laugh, “This is easy, I just have to lay here.”

As I lay there I was calming down. I was getting used to the water around me. I had more then half of myself under the water. I should be crying right now but I don't wanna be a big baby in front of Henry.

“Can I move my hand away?” I nodded. He showed me his hand and backed up. “The water isn't very deep here. You'll be fine to stand back up.” The water was up to his chest, it was just below his breast muscles.

I lowered my legs to the floor. I felt the water trickle down my back and my chest. “That wasn't as bad as I thought.”

“Wanna go deeper?” I shook my head. “I'll give you a piggy back. You'll be higher than normal in the water.”

“Oh... Okay.” He turned around and crouched down in preparation. I wrapped my arms around his chest and my legs around his waist. My legs were tight around his waist. “I'm ready...”

He moved slowly deeper into the water. He reached the divider between the shallow and deep end and looked over at me. I offered a very nervous smile, the water was just at his nipples now. “As deep as we can go in here.”

“Ya...”

“You want to try treading water?” I looked at him confused. “Floating in water while upright, like this.” I felt him jump up, I tightened my grip on him. I looked down and his legs were moving around... we were floating.

“Henry I want down...” He stood back up and carried me over to shallower water. I got off of him. “Thank you for the lesson.”

“No problem, anytime!” He threw himself back and kicked the water lightly and moved away. He turned around and stopped right beside me, “You did well for someone afraid of the water.”

Suddenly a booming voice came over the pool, “Henry Jacobs!” I jumped

He stood up immediately and turned to the voice, “Yes, Coach Williams!”

“Come here a second, you're friend too.” I looked over at Henry he shrugged and walked over. “Did you enjoy the lesson...”

Henry spoke for me, “Nolan, Nolan Parks.”

“Thank you Henry but I was asking him.” I reached and grabbed hold of Henry's arm. I pulled myself close to him.

“He's kinda shy, sir.”

Coach Williams' posture changed when he heard that. He crouched down still looking down at us in the pool, “I'm really not all that scary. I was just watching you two through that lesson and was quite proud of both of you.”

“Thank you sir.” Henry smiled.

The couch nodded and looked at me. I remained hidden behind Henry. “Just from what I've seen, you have hydrophobia, a fear of water.” I nodded. “And Henry here remained calm and didn't push you too hard past your comfort zone. Did you have fun today, Nolan.”

I nodded. “We're gonna work on it and you'll get better. One day we'll get in the deep end. When ever you are ready for it.”

“I do hope you continue your lessons. Just from what I've seen today I think you have a bit of a talent.”

“Thanks.” I spoke. The couch smiled, got up and waved to us as he left. Henry turned to me and started to laugh, “What?” I let go of his arm thinking that was why he was laughing.

“You were so scared! Coach Williams is really awesome. He can be a hard ass during practice but outside he's the nicest guy.” I looked down at the water. He put his hands on my shoulders and I looked up at him, “Lets have some fun now. When ever your ready for treading water we can do it.”

“Okay...” I smiled and splashed a bit of water at him.

He got a smirk and splashed water back at me. “Don't splash me!” I shoved water at him and got him soaked. I started to run away but he dived and got in front of me. Him popping up above me got me all wet and then he splashed me again. “I'll splash you even worse!”

This went on for the rest of the public swim. It was a lot of fun and I probably never would have been doing this if it wasn't for Henry. In the three days I've known him he's done so much for me. Is there anyway for me to thank him?

 

Chapter end.

This story was originally posted on Nifty and will hopefully now be on Gay Authors. If you've read it on Nifty, and reading it again thanks! If you're reading it for the first time, I hope you enjoyed!
Copyright © 2016 kuragari129; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 15
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Fun swimming lession--and boys will be boys as it degenerates into a waterfight. Nice that Coach was encouraging.
Well done chapter. Looking forward to the next one, so you'd better be busy writing! <grin>

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 04/06/2016 07:33 PM, Robert Rex said:

Fun swimming lession--and boys will be boys as it degenerates into a waterfight. Nice that Coach was encouraging.

Well done chapter. Looking forward to the next one, so you'd better be busy writing! <grin>

I'll have you know, Little Life of Nolan Parks is completed. I'll be releasing chapters every couple of days. The moment I don't see LLNP on the new releases I put up the next chapter. ;)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Awww that was so cute and the coaches encouragement was good too. Nolan probably doesn't get a lot of positive feedback especially from adults. It was very brave of him to face his fears and trust Henry in the water' Hopefully this will give him confidence to face his fears at home eventually. That small interlude of happiness almost made me forget what a nightmare life he leads behind closed doors. I really feel for this character, good job.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..