Jump to content
    kuragari129
  • Author
  • 1,319 Words
  • 2,998 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Little Life of Nolan Parks - 7. Henry's POV Part 2 - Love Bites

This story contains mature content; rape, incest, and abuse being a few. This is a warning so you do not enter into the story without warning. I promise, even though this is a darker story, it does not have a dark ending.
Enjoy!
Just as Chapter 5, this chapter is told in Henry's POV. Also this actually "Chapter 6.5" but since Gay Authors has no ".5" chapters here is chapter 7!

“Mom, mom, mom!!” I ran down the stairs after my conversation with Nolan. “That was my new friend Nolan! The one I met at swimming last night and saw today at work again.”

My mom gave off a giggle. “You sound rather excited about meeting this Nolan.”

I felt my cheeks start to burn up. “Ya, he's an awesome kid.”

“What do you know about him?” My mind went blank.

What did I know about Nolan... I didn't even know his last name. I know he isn't a fan of water, and he's new in town... but what else? I can't think of anything!!

I must have been quiet for a while because I heard my sister speak up, “He doesn't know anything about him. Henry is just getting a freakin’ boner for the kid.”

“SHUT UP! You don't know anything!” I retorted.

“I know enough to know you like the kid!” She laughed back at me.

“Enough!” Mom sternly spoke. “Henry is allowed to have feelings for whomever he has feelings for, and we will not judge him.” Mom looked SUPER serious towards my sister. Like so super she should have a cape.

From a young age, my family has made it clear that homosexual feelings are okay. I have an uncle who is gay and an Aunt who is Bi. I've seen men and woman in relationships with my aunt; it's no biggie to me or my family. I've had crushes on guys and girls, but mostly guys.

“He's cute okay... And I don't know much really. I know he doesn't like water very much but will let me teach him to swim. I know he's new to town, and that's about all I know about Nolan.”

“Well let's have him over tomorrow. I would like to meet him.”

“YA! Okay!” Awesome Nolan is going to come and hang out!!

 

At The Swimming Pool:

“I have 5 minutes to change! I'll see you on the other side.” I bolted into the change room. I had to tell the guys that I had Nolan here!

On top of that, my mom loves Nolan. She was impressed with his manners and everything. Mom told me that I'm allowed to have him over anytime. She doesn't even say that for Justin, my best friend.

“GUYS!” I shouted as I entered the change room.

I was met with the full team going “SHHH!!” When I looked around the corner, I saw nothing but they were all gathered around and looking at something. I got a little closer to see Dylan and Richie going full at it in the corner. That’s right having sex in front of everyone!

In this swim club, some boys might be straight but we all enjoy a good Richie and Dylan show. Richie and Dylan sometimes end up getting super horny and screwing in the middle of the change room, like today.

Sadly though I came in just as Richie had cum and from the looks of it Dylan too. “WOOT WOOT!!” Justin shouted across the room.

Dylan stood up from the bench he was screwing Richie on and sat down. “Damn! Remember, you guys tell my dad, and I'll kill you!” It was his common threat. His dad didn't know his son is gay, and Dylan doesn't want him to find out.

Justin came over, “Man you came in at the worst time! At least you saw them shoot their loads.”

I rolled my eyes. “You know for a straight guy, you sound gay.”

I got a smack to the head for that. “Can't help it, hashtag teenage boy problems. Anyways, how’s the Nolan kid you said was going to come today?”

“He is in the bleachers watching while we practice.”

“We better not keep him waiting then!”

Everyone was out of the change room and ready for swimming in minutes. We were lined up like usual and waiting to hear what today's warm up was going to be. I spent the entire time pushing myself. I wanted to show off for Nolan.

There were a couple of times Nolan smiled at me when I surfaced from the water. I won a few races and did a couple of good dives. I wanted to do more, but I guess today just isn't the day for that.

As soon as we were done with practice I got Nolan to the front desk immediately. He paid, and I got him to my special stall that I always use when I get changed.“I always use this one so hurry up!” I dragged him in and left him to do his thing.

“Okay... I'll try.”

I quickly stopped him; I had to know!! “Wait! Are you going to wear the Speedos I got you?”

His face burned red as soon as I asked. He shook his head. “No... not today.”

I admit I was disappointed, but I had to look at the bright side. “Maybe another day. Now hurry up!” He closed the door to change I sat down impatiently waiting.

When he got out from behind the door, I was shocked. He looked so sexy in his shorts. My trance was fractured quickly though, “Okay... where's your locker?”

I got up quickly “Over here!” I got my locker opened, and showcased it! “See tons of space!” I think I heard a bit of a giggle!

I grabbed his wrist and brought him to the pool. We made some progress; he was floating on his back, and I even gave him a piggy back ride in the water. It was awesome!

Coach Williams scared us too. He scared Nolan so much he grabbed hold of my arm. Luckily we were in the water, or else you'd be able to see my boner. He's was just wondering about the lesson and how it was going. He told me he was proud of how calm I was teaching Nolan.

The lesson was lots of fun!

 

“See born to be friends!” Nolan and I had just spent lunch with Connor Buick “So from now on you sit with us, got it?” If Nolan likes this kid, that's enough for me to give him a chance.

Connor nodded. “Why do you want to hang out with me?”

“Cause Nolan does!” Nolan looked surprised at my answer. I felt that I needed to explain myself. “I haven't known him long but I think deep inside he wants you to be his friend. That makes me want you as a friend too!”

Again Connor blushed, “Thanks, Nolan.” For some reason, Nolan waved and smiled. It's cute that he does that.

We had reached Nolan's classroom when the same guy from the pool that night came out of nowhere. He took Nolan away somewhere. “I'm sorry Connor. I forgot my books in my locker. I have got to go get them; we have this class together though right?”

He nodded, “Ya we do.”

“Do me a favour, save me a seat beside you.” Connor smiled and nodded. “Good, now I'll be there as soon as I can.”

I quickly ran off towards where Nolan went. I couldn't find him anywhere. Not even that older guy. I ended up at my locker and oddly enough I did end up forgetting my books.

I took out my phone and texted Richie – Is Nolan in class??
He replied quickly – No, why?
Me - He got taken away from what appears to be an older version of him
Richie – I'll text you after class. Have fun hanging with Connor; he seems pretty cool
Me – XD

I ended up going to class and worrying all class. He was in his next class, but Richie told me he never showed up to the last one. Why Nolan, why didn't you show up? I can't just outright ask him... how do I get around this?

 

Chapter end.

This story was originally posted on Nifty and will hopefully now be on Gay Authors. If you've read it on Nifty, and reading it again thanks! If you're reading it for the first time, I hope you enjoyed!
I know it's shorter but like I said in the beginning, it's a Chapter 6.5. It's quite literally a half chapter, next one will be longer. Promise!
Copyright © 2016 kuragari129; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Sad 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

It's good Nolans' friends are already worried about him, shows they care. I think they will eventually find out what's going on. Together they should be able to sort Paul out. Hopefully they can sort Nolan out as well. I think he may be confused about his feelings for Tracey. He may be "nicer", but he's still taking advantage and still making Nolan a victim. Even worse, by avoiding having to pay Paul, he's just making Nolan a cheap/free whore. The next one Paul pimps him out to probably won't be "nice".

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..